Author Topic: MONJORONSON SPEAKS TO CHANGES AFTER APRIL 5, 2019  (Read 98 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
MONJORONSON SPEAKS TO CHANGES AFTER APRIL 5, 2019
« on: April 16, 2019, 08:23:10 PM »
MONJORONSON -
"We made huge changes after April 5, 2019, hence the reason Ron had to rewrite the Category he had before.  Dominick above posts the essence of what we are about to explain and why the changes happened at all.

On April 3, 2019, Ron Besser announced they were about to purchase the L shaped building in Continental Square in York, Pa. USA.  That was a good idea at the time and we concurred with that move.  Consequently Steven Gitz was sent to York to being negotiations with the Real Estate firms which represented owners of those buildings we were interested in purchasing at that time.  Ron never explained to Steven Gitz that he was in possession of a Bank Warrant that guaranteed the money was there when the purchase price was settled upon and then let him figure the price was in the bank somewhere.  Laterally Steven Gitz represented this to the Owners of these buildings.  All went well until Ron saw the Warrant disappear from his view and then caught the fact that he was updated with transition shots that almost ruined his health for good.  He is not literally almost blind and unable to walk very well at all.  As a result he felt all support had been removed and ordered Gitz to start bringing the Real Estate agents to believe they had no longer the ability to negotiate for the buildings in good faith.  The is morning Ron made sure it was all over by calling each of them and stating they had lost the Bank Warrant for high council review and had to stand down and no longer negotiate for the buildings they thought they need for the staff of the Magisterial Mission.

"I am MONJORONSON, and Dominick/s post about explains our reasoning for pulling the draft Warrant and Ron complied and thanked Dominick for taking the time to transmit the message as you see it above.  However, I wish to make ti clear that we have also modified the Magisterial Mission once again over this debacle Ron feels happened but he cleared it with no harm done today by insisting they all halt representing us to the Owners and even explaining why this happened.  We cherish the moment Ron told Abe Khan that the Warrant from the Bank of New York had bee withdrawn and that he, Ron was sorry and very unhappy it had been but they could not longer negotiate in good faith and had to remove themselves from these negotiations.  It takes a very strong man for anyone to say that to anyone as the Bank of New York is publicly chastised for holding too much bank and then failing to reserve it for others to use it for commercial purposes which this is for.

"As a result of that Abe Khan asked the Supreme Court of Philadelphia if there was a warrant from the Bank of New York and they said there was unnamed and unused for over one year and now Abe knew what Ron said was right on, and he is completely taken by the fact that nothing of harm was done thanks to the bad practices of that bank in New York.  We now fast forward to today and Ron is sitting typing a new message from us and Dominick arrives for a quick session as he has to work tonight.  He asked if there was anything to be said regarding Ron's ill feeling that something was no working right in any of this again.  I asked to be present and we delivered to Dominick the above message.  He felt good about it and left it to send to the Contact Commission.  Ron got a hold of it and thought it was really rimely and thank Dominick for the effort.  Little known at the time was Steven Gitz wondering why he had such a headache only to learn he had a nose bleed.  That was due to the insistent pressure of change which he does not deal with at all well.  He went to call Ron and the phone was dead and out of order and he began to think it was deja vu all over again and just let things sit.  What he did not know was that the word had gotten around in places in York that kept his name alive for a few hours after people realized he had been removed from negotiating for buildings in York, and Ron completed the circuit to remove them from causing problems for sure in 15 days when there was no Warrant to support the cash required for them.

"As a result Steven now feels better than he has for weeks and Ron is still wonder what to do about all of this as there is nothing to present to anyone with negotiations broken off and nothing sent to anyone in pleasure for these buildings to become our offices for the Missions on Urantia from York, PA..

"Lastly, I MONJORONSON, hold nothing harsh in any of this and see Ron give a sigh of relief he did not have to figure out how to present money the Warrant removed and all was fine again.  Then this arrived from me MONJORONSON, to the Michael home on Salvington.  OUr resignations were once again tendered to Michael for lack of sponsorship of the Ron effort in York, and then he fell ill when Ron tried to transmit a group from Salvington that supported the work to be done from those buildings.  Lastly we resigned over disputes not with Ron, but with Michael over the trial Ron has been put through as a man of the realm which in good faith surprised everyone by completing the build up of corporations finally well enough to reserve for us all the means to be a visible Mission on Urantia."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON =
"As usual I am the heavy in this event and Ron sees it clearly as a heartful decision on my part to go by the book with these Magisterial Missions and that he lost it all for good probably.  Well, not so at all.

"What I say here is that the Magisterial Missions now have two vacancies again and this time I do not call them back as I did the last time since we are all over this problem without Ron being a part of it for a change.  I am sure that the time spent in all of this brouhaha is worth it somehow, but for now it is a close thing that we have anything to do as the Father is resentful of the entire matter devolving on a human like Ron who has credentials galore but no real experience in this issue.  He is totally quiet as he writes this which indicates he is sure he did the best he could and not sufficient for the likes of me and waits either for reassignment or a chop off of all plans and send him to the mansion worlds shortly.  He deserves a rest.   We are sure both can be give easily as I am in no mood for more of this anymore.  He sits typing this without concern except for his headache and double vision which has no sign of abating.  That said I tell all we are going to do these Mission by the book so I can get out from under all for the flak and Ron can be rid of celestial interference over issues not to his taste ever.  That said, we need to understand now what happens.

"I am ordering that Ron be properly repaired with eyesight and limb reality extensions and so on.  That is not the hard part; the hard part is getting it done by the time Easter rolls around for Jesus to decide if he is usable anymore after being beaten to death three nights ago with the interference of a group of beings unrevealed to Urantia that hated him and broke into our schedule and shot him full of antigens that killed our progressive use of new mitochondria and that killes the new growth cells that he began to feel some comfort with.  Now we must rebuild the entire super structure again and this time he gets fiat treatment as the only way to do it.  Lastly, there is no good mood left in him over our work at night and he forced a return to Uversa all of our technicians who do work on him to improve cell growth and finds it ever so much more peaceful.  He told them all thank you but he had had it for good now and wished them well in their careers.  He also understands this has forced Serena and Jill to depart too as they were in control of these unrevealed Orders to keep the new cells growing well.

"We close this to say that what happens next is not forecast by anyone so we are not left to feeling that Ron needs to meet with the local York County Commissioners which Ron feels is now dead, but we believe it will happen as Ron made such a full claim to Adam that he will never feel better until it all comes out in a research paper we have concluded should be presented to them.  Be assured this is not the one you have already prepared for Ron.  Be assured it is one we did and it lists York at the top because it needs to be explained why YOrk was chosen at all and why we have to quit it while there was time to do so without a Warrant at all. K  MONJORONSON AND SERARA JOINTLY SPOKEN."
END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: MONJORONSON SPEAKS TO CHANGES AFTER APRIL 5, 2019
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2019, 09:58:10 PM »
Very sad news.

This news today makes me recall something Ron announced several weeks ago.

It is related to other cases that withdrew support as did the Universe of Avalon to make better studies of missions including humans.

Anyway our support to Ron and the Commission for all their invaluable efforts and services for the benefit of humans in this afflicted planet.

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2019, 04:13:27 PM »
Today I am letting this sink in. I wish to thank Dominick and Ron and Newstarsaphire for these insightful messages. I am not sure if we are to react in any way, either by sadness or dismay, yet I understand the reasons given through Dominick why the Magisterial Sons, Monjoronson and Serara have tendered their resignations. I am trying to get my head around all that was being said and there is so many profound  things said that it makes sense given the philosophy of how to handle REBELLION. I capitalise that as it stood out in the messages. I also am in agreement with the spiritual essence that WORSHIP and Service go hand in hand in with the Father. There is so many truths said I am understanding that living faith is very much at the heart of the work of God. My prayers go to our Local Universe parents who must be ever mindful of their part in the creative and evolutionary struggles this planet and many others that are in their supreme loving care. May the Father's will be done for our beloved Urantia.

Sue/7inOcean

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2019, 04:24:25 PM »
Sue and others,
We do not yet have the design left in place.  I have to be circumspect on all of this until I get the final tally from Michael just what policy we work with as it appears--  and I emphasize the tenuous feeling I have in saying "appears" --  we are in for a long haul mission with surprises galore but with little warning when we get something that surprises us so much.  I will wait as long as it takes to understand what this change of course means this time.  Thanks for your thoughtful post and likewise to Rene for such.  RON
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania