Author Topic: The MM D-DAY  (Read 96 times)

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
The MM D-DAY
« on: May 25, 2019, 12:21:49 PM »
« The Normandy landings were the landing operations on Tuesday, 6 June 1944 of the Allied invasion of Normandy in Operation Overlord during World War II. Codenamed Operation Neptune and often referred to as D-Day, it was the largest seaborne invasion in history. The operation began the liberation of German-occupied France (and later Europe) from Nazi control, and laid the foundations of the Allied victory on the Western Front. »

« Planning for the operation began in 1943. In the months leading up to the invasion, the Allies conducted a substantial military deception, codenamed Operation Bodyguard, to mislead the Germans as to the date and location of the main Allied landings. »

« The weather on D-Day was far from ideal and the operation had to be delayed 24 hours; a further postponement would have meant a delay of at least two weeks as the invasion planners had requirements for the phase of the moon, the tides, and the time of day that meant only a few days each month were deemed suitable. » (source Wikipedia)

On the 24th of June, next month, France will be celebrating the 75th anniversary of the Normandie landings. From the various movies I saw and books I red about this period of human history, I gather that postponement and delay in planning were to 1) deceive the enemy as to the exact date and 2) due to bad weather forecast.

The time is not yet ripe for the Magisterial Missions to free Urantia from evildoers. The intervention day must be kept secret and the world politic weather is actually at its worst, but never mind, it will take everybody by surprise when the time comes and the enemy will be defeated, just like in 1944. Domtia

Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The MM D-DAY
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2019, 01:27:34 PM »
 I enjoyed your comparisons and parallel to the D-Day invasion event as you show in your post above. 

I have always advised the list to keep your powder dry and your heart free of planning defeat, but the human condition is such such advice is just ignored as it takes too much effort to intelligently understand how doing that is so helpful.

Nonetheless, we are not at a juncture you need to understand better Clency.  You alone dribble the basketball in a takeup impromptu basketball game so typical of the inner city even during heatwaves so truly average and daily in the United States.  I never enjoyed that sort of thing but millions and millions here do, and what that does for the youngsters in particular it revives their heart and hope for a better day for employment and a happier relationship with life in, quite often, the ghettos of big American cities.

What I am telling you Clency, is that we are about to have a takeup with a Mission game and it could be ready for some of us to put on our sneakers and play a rough catch all game of what is to come.

Now many who read these pages think I am an ego maniac.  They are always using me to compare with what they, spirit, is preparing on Urantia.  Ron plays basketball games in spirit with them and I have been invited to a takeup game this coming week.  I never talk about those things unless somebody else likes to dare me to do that.  That is the kind of event I look forward to because it has no definition as to who is there to play basketball as night falls over the court and we can bounce basketballs off  the rime we can hardly see, but the gamer is on Clency.  I will tell you when it is over how it went.

D-Day is how they are planning the major Magisterial Mission to take us on.  Basketball impromptu is what we are playing immediately.

Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania