Author Topic: CALLING ALL T/Rs  (Read 45 times)

Online weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
CALLING ALL T/Rs
« on: June 07, 2019, 12:38:58 PM »
In response to your 6 of June broadcast tape about getting involve I was watching the PBS channel how man was destroying the ecosystem by cutting down trees around the world. Now Spirit has directed you  Ron in revealing a cure for Aids and other dis-eases. I was thinking if someone would contact Spirit to get a formula for a material to build houses without destroying our trees.  Of course that material would have to be manufacture in a factory somewhere like York for instance that would be strong and durable. Now I know I should be doing this and I forgive myself for falling short of the glory of God. However for those of you that do it would be interesting to know what Spirit said. People are losing their houses due to some mishap on this planet daily and it would be good to provide them affordable material to build or rebuild.  Just a thought. Thank you.

Domtia
Weydevu

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: CALLING ALL T/Rs
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2019, 12:57:57 PM »
The trouble, Weydevu, is that wood is free to those who slash and burn.  They are so poor it takes a lifetime to payback on season of crop seeds if the harvest fails.  That said, wood is considered, like oil, a priceless commodity, and China imports the wood from the Canadian forests entirely to feed their booming construction industry.  They lost the Asian forests that once covered Chine long ago and hardly any tree stand today for lack of consumption they could provide but China is not an Eco-government ever and they never think of the harm theyr create by refusing to address reforestation.
If you would Google a search with key words asking for house construction useing alternative materials, or something like that, you will find lots of ideas already quite good to do it.  But home builders in particular are so forced to be competitive they use wood as the quickest and easiest way to build out new homes and we ill never change them until laws are put into effect to stop harvesting forests in North America.

Take a search and let us know what you may find.  It is a good discussion for now.
RON
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online roger krupa

• All I have learned is love, and love is all.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: CALLING ALL T/Rs
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2019, 02:23:45 PM »
An idea I had some time ago is to recycle glass and make foamed glass bricks for construction.  They are fireproof and have superb insulating properties.  Rather than throw all our glass trash into a landfill we should reuse it.  Glass is not recycled in this community because nobody can see how to make much of a profit from it.
Domtia, Roger
If people treated each other as they would like to be treated we would have heaven on earth.