Author Topic: Concern for Ebola increasing in DR Congo and spread into Uganda  (Read 84 times)

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
I just read the following article and wish to raise awareness of Ebola now appearing to raise concern for a frightening return, see link below:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-48615667

I hope and pray that all those concerned for the health of these people get appropriate attention and that the international community are watching this closely and take necessary precautions.

Sue/7inOcean

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Concern for Ebola increasing in DR Congo and spread into Uganda
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2019, 05:18:50 PM »
RAYSON: "The Ebola vaccine is fully effective, Sue.  The tribes that contract Ebola are into drugs in the grass in the Congo and as such they get the dust of the Ebola bacterium all over their arms harvesting the drug out of the damp earth.  Ebola is no problem until it becomes and epidemic, which this is becoming, and as such the world health organization is making far too much of it and should shut up.  The epidemic will fade away and the epidemic would be quelled easily with present treatment.  For that reason the DR. Congo, is on the watch list on Salvington to betray no further elucidation of its ways and means to export elephant hide, tusks, and other errata from the elephants in order to curb the Ebola outbreak elsewhere.  These are despicable people and must learn that to trade in animal tissues and bones they need to dehydrate them before they send them out of the country to Chad and the Congo and even Kenya.  RAYSON."
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
Re: Concern for Ebola increasing in DR Congo and spread into Uganda
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2019, 04:50:02 AM »
Thank you Ron and Rayson for this information. It is reassuring to know the vaccines are effective and I note too in the article that is the case, but what is hindering these treatments are the ongoing violence in the country of Congo. See quote from article for the reasons for why Ebola keeps coming back and it is interesting what is also stated by Rayson with drugs and the animals they handle.

Quote:

"Why Ebola keeps coming back
Efforts to contain the spread have been hindered by militia group violence and by suspicion towards foreign medical assistance.
Nearly 200 health facilities have been attacked in the DRC this year, forcing health workers to suspend or delay vaccinations and treatments. In February, medical charity Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) put its activities on hold in Butembo and Katwa - two eastern cities in the outbreak's epicentre." End Quote.

It appears the efforts to contain the spread is facing difficulties by "militia groups violence" etc and so it is good that Salvington is keeping a close watch on what is going on in the region of Congo.

Much appreciation Rayson for your timely response and thank you Ron.

I hope the new book is handled well and carefully as it is becoming an invaluable source of education and healing for those who suffer the diseases mentioned in the book. I agree with Clency's friend's advice (under Number 2)about trialling the vaccines and having them recognised in scientific trials and making them verifiable for medical approval. That is a normal procedure for new methods of treatments and so on, but it remains to be seen how these vaccines are received and given due respect by the wider community. All it may take is a successful treatment and then it is all down hill from there. I am so thrilled about it and I sure hope all this comes together nicely in a timely manner. So many lives are in need of these healing methods sooner rather than later!

Much love,
Sue/7inOcean