Author Topic: EARTHQUAKE IN CALIFORNIA  (Read 186 times)

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
EARTHQUAKE IN CALIFORNIA
« on: July 06, 2019, 10:06:57 AM »
Yesterday, Southern California shook with an earthquake of 7.2 on the Richter scale and another
today of 7.1

Is this the prelude to the big one we are expecting?

Lemuel

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: EARTHQUAKE IN CALIFORNIA
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2019, 12:35:46 PM »
“This is Machiventa Melchizedek.  It is I who portends that the California tectonic plate is so badly eroded it can collapse at any moment.  The problem we now see is that the present earthquakes are in the desert at least five humdred miles from the sea short and involves a tectonic plate not known to us before.  Where that one comes from is unknown and does not show on our maps.  Nevertheless, we must reort these large quakes have nothing to do with the one I am concerned about under Los Angeles and the northern coast line up to Oregon. 

“To you Lemuel, there is no good answer.  These recent quakes lie over a subduction zone hitherto unknown to us at all and that is in spite of a tectonic plate survey taken two years ago to figure out what is going on about Urantia in these cases.

“I can only say that Ron hit it square on the head by calling it Russian Roulette and we agree you are a little unsettled Ron, but let us state it clearly: Los Angeles is in big trouble yet and we have no idea what these more distant quakes mean to the big overall problem of subduction occurring radically up the American west coastline.   Thank you, Machiventa Melchizedek.”

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2019, 11:30:50 AM »
Here David Wilcock writes a long article about the earthquake near the China Lake military base which is in or next to Ridgecrest,Ca.   https://divinecosmos.com/davids-blog/23251-it-begins-epstein       I found it interesting.

Weydevu

Online White Stone

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2019, 07:30:14 PM »
Weydevu,

Thank you for this link to David Wilcock's article. I also found it interesting. The fact that the Naval Aerial Weapons Systems (NAWS) has been completely taken out of commission by these quakes is proven by the lack of chemtrails in the skies of Las Vegas and Los Angeles. Knowing that they chose that location, a "ring fault" over a huge magma pool not too many miles down, for their black-ops business, is amazing news!

So Weydevu, do you think the earthquakes were natural, or artificially created?  I really don't know, but it is making for interesting reading!  Thank you again.

White Stone
And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it.

Online Dominick O

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2019, 04:35:56 PM »
You can learn about earthquakes in several hours, perhaps, even one viewing, of the following YouTube channel, dutchsinse.  Watch too much of it, and it can get boring day after day, like the weather channel, except he's somewhat raw and entertaining.
You would all be able to answer the questions like:
  • Where is the pressure coming from that caused the quake?
  • How many quakes are happening around this location (answer is over 8000!)
  • Is the pressure transferring along the plate boundaries as normally observed?  (answer is not this time, it is spreading out at that location like a cracked windshield and reverberating like a stereo speaker; so the question is will the pressure spread or will the speaker blow -- in this case will Los Angeles area get hit by more?)
  • You would understand how pressure bubbles up from the earth's core and often the weakest points in the earth crust get hit first, and then spreads out across the plate boundaries, etc.  The west Pacific quakes originated the pressure and it spreads out from there.
  • You will learn words like wave and fulcrum, and then see how the pressures travels and behaves along the plates creating equal distant quakes and silent zones where no quakes are happening which indicate the next hot spots where something is likely to release the overall pressure -- earthquakes, volcanoes, fissures, etc.

I like the analogy of citing dutchsinse because the science institutions treat him just like FER institutions treat Ron.  Yet Ron gave, c/o Machiventa, the most accurate response to Lemuel's question, and the observable answer plays out when one takes the time to watch the weather (channel) so to speak.  I know because I've watched this channel about as much and since I've been on this Forum, because I live in Seattle and we have the same risks and fears, etc.

Now, did I wake up at 3am the other day from Seattle's earthquake and react like David Wilcock?  No, these are natural quakes and Seattle was the fulcrum point of the energy coming out of Alaska and California, and therefore, was and is due for more energy transfer.  As of today, the pressure is not releasing fast enough to the east toward Texas plate boundaries, indicating another major quake is still possible in California.
Furthermore, David Wilcock claims to be the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce, yet, Mr. Cayce is heard from on occasion through Ron.  I understand from reading a good book using Cayce's memoirs, that Mr. Cayce was a deeply God conscious individual.  He used his talents for healing, and his use of astrology was more or less as Ron describes here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGdIZG5KaqI
How David uses his vocabulary and mystical jargon like Ascension, and Law of One is basically barrowing from Rebellion knowledge-base, and he's using the synchronicity to sell books and remain on the speaker circuits and remain relevant to a subscriber base.  

« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 12:05:39 PM by Dominick O »

Online White Stone

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2019, 08:27:30 PM »
Hello Dominick,
I will add the refered site to my reading list. Thank you for the link.

Here's a quote from Ron's answer to Lemuel c/o Machiventa Melchizedek's transmission:

“This is Machiventa Melchizedek.  It is I who portends that the California tectonic plate is so badly eroded it can collapse at any moment.  The problem we now see is that the present earthquakes are in the desert at least five humdred miles from the sea short and involves a tectonic plate not known to us before.  Where that one comes from is unknown and does not show on our maps.  

Since the distance to Ridgecrest from the Pacific Coast is closer to 180 miles, can we believe the source to be reliable, saying they were coming from at least "five humdred" miles away from the "sea short" ?

I would think that Mr.Janitch is very aware of the plates involved with the China Lake area; how much more so should Machiventa be aware as well?

I'm not certain any of this matters much anyway. Thank you again, Dominick. You are always succinct and straightforward with your posts.

White Stone
And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it.

Online Dominick O

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2019, 09:58:31 PM »
Hi White Stone and thank you.
A most logical question since China Lake is roughly 180 due east of the California shore.
So, to answer your question I make the assumption 500 miles to the shore is where to look.  Also, knowing that pressure built from the Juan de Fuca fracture zone affects the San Andres and its family of fault lines down there.

What results is the observation that the splintering undersea ridge labelled President Jackson Seamount, which is off the southern zigzag of the Juan de Fuca zone, seems to draw line and point to China Lake area; that and the Mendocino Ridge (intersect at the coast line). The line touches the west coastline around 500 miles NW of China Lake.

The usual quakes and tremors align with vectors up and down the west coast that the fracture zones and ridges otherwise point to, and those do not typically point to areas around China Lake.  The pressure there (China Lake), currently, is behaving atypically and spreading SW and NE instead of the plate boundary east-SE.

« Last Edit: July 14, 2019, 11:48:12 AM by Dominick O »

Online Dominick O

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2019, 03:25:26 PM »
@Weydevu and White Stone.  You are on trial to know what it is you found interesting.  It is always interesting, and this whole thread is a microcosm of our time, here.

Furthermore, VLF emits from the earth's core, it is observable when you follow the earthquake weather, as mentioned, and explained well.  Yet, VLF is the crux of David Wilcox's article and his whole content engine, or anyone's speculation about State force-multiplier technology creating earthquakes, let alone personal-to-epochal revelation, or the struggle to convince humans on Urantia the validity of God or their own divinity is also an Indwelling Fragment.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 03:31:15 PM by Dominick O »

Online White Stone

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Today at 01:45:27 AM »
Hello Dominick,
I remember, back when Chernobyl's nuclear facility has it's meltdown, there was talk about an ELF generator, set up between Riga and Tobolsk, for the creation of standing waves to alter weather patterns.

A failure of this ELF generator to function properly caused the energy to shunt into the earth, sending these 2-3Hz waves through the surface. Chernobyl sits at that point in between that received the most powerful resonance. Interesting, yes?

HAARP has claimed to be able to create earthquakes in specific global locations. 

But the likely cause is as you say, Dominick, the earth itself, adjusting to a variety of forces and playing these movements out in crustal shifts. It's just a lot more intriguing to relate it to the Deep State, or black-ops, Tesla "death-ray" scalar waves and, lastly, Jeffrey Epstein and sex-trafficking schemes. Interesting, yes?

Weren't we informed a few years ago that there would be large earthquakes any time a celestial being arrived on Urantia?  Maybe it happens when they leave, as well.

That would explain it, right? Interesting? Yes!

White Stone