Author Topic: 25 July 2019 Contact Commission no tape transmission availahble  (Read 628 times)

Offline newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
Re: 25 July 2019 Contact Commission no tape transmission availahble
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2019, 06:14:17 PM »
Below, as requested by Ron Besser, I post my comments he he asked for as regards the transmission from Frankferd.

To:  Ron Besser,  28 July 2019
Re:  TR  July 27, 2019  Frankferd - Morphing of ‘what is’ into ‘what must be’ - What I got out of it  

My take away from the first two paragraphs:

As potentials become actualities it not only presents a new reality or ‘sub-reality’ perhaps (not sure of the right term here), but those new realities also create the need to be properly incorporated into current realities and, as much as possible, prepared for as promulgating themselves into more new sets of potentials.

My take away of the next 2 paragraphs:

As students of the FER we are reminded that we have been made aware of some of the unpredictable repercussions (good and bad) that ‘will’ constantly interjects into any circumstance and we are shown that certain ‘governors’ and allowances are in place, as well as those specific ‘beings’ who are available to be called upon as needed, and this is all a necessary part of the process of experiential evolution.

My take away of the final 2 paragraphs:  

It would seem to me that it is possible, at some levels of Deity that, following their particular mandate can cause unexpected results for other levels of Deity that they may suddenly find themselves having to deal with (the ‘didn’t get the memo kind of thing’) and basically someone’s applecart gets upset.  This time I think it has to do with the Supremesizing of Michael of Nebadon, something which apparently even he didn’t see coming, but now he has to deal with it and it not only affects Michael of Nebadon and our universe, but the Federation of Excelon and its members and so on up and down the chain of command it goes.

Why the Supremesizing of Michael of Nebadon and why now?  My belief is that you touched on this in several of your most recent transmissions regarding the Federation of Excelon and the preparations required for work in the Outer Space Zones.   Even the comments about why you both Father fused and Son fused, and to a great extent Supreme fused.  Looking at the bigger picture of Supreme Michael and that relationship to the Outer Space Zones, it seems to fit.  [Thank you guinea pig Besser for cluing the rest of us in to what we could be in for….totally meant ‘tongue-in-cheek’]

I postulate that this goes all the way back to the point of creation of our Michael of Nebadon when the fullness of absolute spiritual ideation in the Eternal Son encounter(ed) the fullness of absolute personality concept in the Universal Father”…”there flashe(d) into full-fledged being a new and original Creator Son, the only-begotten Son of the perfect ideal and the powerful idea whose union produces this new creator personality of power and perfection."  “..Each Creator Son is the unqualified, finished, and final expression and embodiment of all of every phase of every feature of every possibility of every divine reality that could, throughout all eternity, ever be found in, expressed by, or evolved from, those divine creative potentials which united to bring this Michael Son into existence.”  I ask you what was that thought/concept that “perfect ideal and powerful idea” whose union produced our Michael of Nebadon???  Could it possibly have had anything to do with the foreseen need for specific beings of evolution needed to function in the realm of the absonite and the Ultimate?  I lack the education and perception to address this question, but I do speculate.

If I understand correctly every Michael is a creation stemming from a “spiritual ideation” and “personality concept”.  Could our Michael of Nebadon, who personally chose the location of his local universe of Nebadon, which just happens to border on the Outer Space Zones, which just happens to be in the Superuniverse of Orvonton whose Master Spirit “functions range from a combined portraiture of the personal natures of the Father, Son, and Spirit, through a representation of the personal attitude of God the Supreme, to a disclosure of the deity attitude of the Paradise Trinity. And in certain respects this presiding Spirit is similarly expressive of the attitudes of the Ultimate and of the Supreme-Ultimate.”

These many massive changes are and will reverberate up and down creation necessitating some reorganization and restructuring and readjustment and Frankferd is letting us know that all involved in immediate and future adjustments are being taken into account to afford the smoothest transition possible.

I could go on in my postulations regarding the bestowal of “unique personalities” by the Father and intentions Father may have in bestowing specific personalities to specific beings (including mortals) and Father’s will and intentions for their experiences in ascension careers (and beyond) and the criteria that must be met to see to their fulfillment.

There is so many “intentions” for the fulfillment of Father’s will intertwined in all of this that I believe only the existential Deities, can comprehend what is afoot and the rest of us need really only get past ourselves and say “yes Sir” “Thy Will Be Done” and await the day we are ready and able to receive the answers to most of our questions.

These I believe all relate to so many potentials suddenly becoming actualities and the preparation for those being called and prepared to function in the Outer Space Zones that we are all called to a greater faith-trust in Father and his purposes than we ever could have imagined.

I feel I am standing in a circular room full of doors that can and will be available for entry, and that I am to continue to seek the will of my Heavenly Father moment by moment and co-operate with him through my wonderful Adjuster and that is the key that will unlock these doors of potential and possibility.

I don’t know if any of this will make sense to you, but thanks for asking Ron, it’s been good to be able to get some of these thoughts down on paper.

Regards,   Phyllis
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2019, 08:59:25 PM »
Thank you Phyllis(Newstarsaphire) and Frankferd for this very interesting window into the scope of review and reporting. I am struck unusually in thinking deeply on this most thought provoking piece. It got me thinking.

Let me just say it: the time universes, their trials inherent, the growth and the expansion are always subject to adaptation and change, but what is striking to me is the statement: “These must be reviewed however and presented in conjunction with actualities and potentials prior to enactments being fully vetted. Balance and harmony need to be considered as well as possible current and future repercussions.”

Isn’t this what the subject is speaking to when stating, “Morphing of ‘what is’ into ‘what must be’? Is not this a typical subject analysis by a “....co-conspirator with the Consummator of Universe Destiny “ ?  

Hence, what I am seeing is the review of future repercussions   (see words I highlighted in bold and underlined above for emphasis),  this to me is the role of the CUD to determine the overall plans going forward and conduct a mission report for CUD regarding the “stalemate” among experiential Deity members. Does this suggest to us and, why it is stated above in such length as it does, to allow us to see into a window of what these Deities plan with in relation to current and future repercussions? All this is telling me the old saying: ‘wait a minute, let’s look before we leap!’ But the fact of the matter is, we are dealing with infinity when CUD is looking into the trial universes and has a greater perception of the shape and direction of where and how the great machine of huge universe expansion is to go. With the inclusion of the OSZ1-5 as well, does this not point to infinity itself that is limitless and infinite and without end? So, there truly is no beginning and end, as we humans are used to seeing in our short mortal experience and to be exposed to something so vast is beyond our comprehension right now. Hence, why it is said:”All is not fully disclosed by the Father as that would interrupt the experiential process and forgo the need for growth as well as stall the requirements of the process of adaptation and provision for change.”  Wow! That means there is way more of Father we do not know of, his infinity infringing on our “experiential process” would most certainly “stall” the process ...and so on. What an insight indeed in the inner workings of planning and review from outside this great wheel of time! I see too what Ron transmitted elsewhere, there are a number of CUDs and that suggests to us the extent of infinity outside our circle of time and space of the Grand Universe. Truly, a real eye opener if we ever stop to think for a minute to grasp this ultra reality beyond the Isle of Paradise. It is true then, that God is everywhere at once! 

Fast track into future space, we see that, never mind the actualities and potentials, what is happening is the evolutionary process is fully appreciated and is simply exhausted and is morphed into the next phase of “growth expansion” with God the Ultimate as our future expansionary potential and actuality. The growth circles seem to expand from the Isle of Paradise outward to the far flung reaches of possibly OSZ5 and, if infinity is a guide, then it does not surprise me there is far far more in scope to come in future time and so, therefore, what is transpiring now has to be considered in relation to the subject of “future repercussions” that is planned for in the existential reality with the I Am. The plans now are now shaping in accordance to the mandates well placed by the existential Deities.

My mind seems to clock over in relation to the huge repercussions as to what is happening with the Urantian fusion process, with the Supremazing of Michael of Nebadon and with the Federation of Excelon and with the OSZ building network phase that is taking place. It is quite enormous and full of great future work for budding Finaliters and so on. In effect, time will be no more to us in our future lives.

This opens a door to understanding the logic of reality expansion and this leads onwards to infinity itself.

Thank you for such an incredible insight Frankferd and for your thoughts on the matter Phyllis.

How this is to affect us in our little world of things right now, it remains to be seen in how the work of the rehabilitation of Urantia is to be placed to create such a desirable educational sphere for OSZ training. This can be seen often in the adage: ‘This is a Construction Site - Work is in Progress - Please Consult the Office before Entering.’ Meanwhile, the authorized personnel has to comply to adhering to the proverbial safety standards by wearing steel cap boots, high vis clothing and safety hats and proceed with caution. We all know the end result, but getting there will take hard work and time.

Well folks, Urantia is under construction! It is in the headwind of universe expansion but first it must be morphed into ‘what must be’ (hence, I detect a destiny statement in these three words alone).

Sue/7inOcean

Offline newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2019, 09:58:42 PM »
Dear Sue,

Appreciate your expounding upon and further highlighting what we have been given to ponder.  It's almost like when news reporters had flash bulbs in their cameras and they just kept going off individually, the possibilities and repercussions just keep being revealed as if caught in that flashbulb moment to perceive.

I really like your analogy of the construction site sign and how applicable and relatable it is.  I'm sure there are many other pieces to the puzzle that others have and will be given for us to bring to the table as the bigger picture continues to unfold for our perception.

Domtia
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2019, 11:33:46 AM »
Jesus said there will be those who will come after Him who will do greater works. I always wondered what greater works one could achieve greater than Christ? Well now I think I
understand.  The world knows not and could care less. Who do I tell? Nobody. If I could what would I say? One would have to have some understanding of TUB before one could even
attempt to explain.  The repercussions of all these swift changes in you and on Urantia as well as our own Creator Son will ring throughout the Grand Universe. Ron you have kick open a
door for all to follow not only here but in the Mansion Worlds and beyond.

Domtia

Weydevu

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2019, 03:24:52 PM »
Thanks for your words Weydevu.  I have indeed kicked in some doors but so far they keep coming back at me harder than I kicked them open.  Let me explain:  In 2010 or there abouts I sent with the help of George Z., a long time UB reader, a notice to the Urantia Foundation, that they were facing an up hill battle to success for the fifth epochal revelation, because they were foretelling success but not getting it.  The reasons were they were following an old patter of selling  that just does not work today, plus the organization itself was in bad need of reform to get loose from the idea of them and the revelation being so exclusive, they could only tell those who were educated enough to master the revelation itself.  This is the use of a caste system.  What is a caste system.

The biggest users of the caste system was India.  You either were born to take all the opportunity around you or you were born, regardless of how smart and talented, to failure and had to stay in your place.  I told the foundation you keep people who read the Urantia Book in their place by insisting they read it with the idea in mind there was no further explanation, and that they, the UF, were often the best interpreter of what you did not understand.  That kind of superiority when studying the ideals of God limits interpretation to an elite few in the Foundation who they think have that authority.  I then listed quite a number of reforms they need to get done in order to survive what I thought was an approaching new epochal revelation.

The UF let it be known I was addressing them out of my class, and that they had no reason to listen to one coming out of nowhere to tell them they had faults that needed correcting if they were to be any good to the future at all.

Let pass eight more years.  In 2018 I let them know by email that the sixth epochal revelation was at hand and that they were not to be the spokesman for it, but another agency was selected to do it instead of them.   How could this be was their reaction and once again the idea of someone else possibly doing this was and still is soundly rejected by the UF.

In 2019 I let others know of the approach of another epochal revelation.  All of them were astounded and turned to the Urantia Foundation to find out how they should react to news from a stranger.  To this day, there has not been one taker to even ask or investigate that there is a sixth epochal revelation to appear in their world and to remove the fifth epochal revelation as too outdated to  teach from in a short seventy five years of public readership.

What does this tell you Weydevu.  Write me please and tell me what it tells you, and if it does not tell you anything, I need to reevaluate my need to work with a group of readers that has no real issue with changes so long as they do not happen.  Do we not have monumental change to the universe and our planetary government since 1934 and 1915 and 1942 and 1947?  All those are dates epochal revelation was made to the Sadler Contact commission before they published the text in 1955.

We now are watching the phenomenon all the Protestant and Catholic Churches in Christianity had happen to them, and not to the Urantia Foundation.  Secularism creeps in to the point they either crumble, or they split, or they die, or they become cultic.  I blame the Urantia Foundation by use of its elitism to have become a failure in their mission to openly disseminate to all classes of people and to make it clear Christianity is not the fault of the Fifth Epochal Revelation.  Do you hear that Weydevu?  The fifth epochal revelation did not cause Christianity, and most people will really have to scratch their heads to know what that means and it is so important to realize, this next epochal Revelation must not overly self identify with the west and Christianity if we want to have it read widely by the rest of the world and thinking Christians!

I will, for now, let you try to figure that to let me know your thoughts about it. On top of the worst things we now have with the Christian Urantia Foundation, it is behaving more as an elitist corp of believers who prefer cult findings of truth versus their own interpretations of what epochal revelation had to say to us in 1934 and 1935.  We are facing suddenly, an ugly brew to identify our thirst for spiritual knowledge, not tiwht the freedom of the Forum in 1950 to criticize or learn from the fifth epochal revelation, but a proscription already meted out by the Trustees of a moribund Foundation that has lost is elasticity and its memorial to the Sadler trust which insisted all who were leaders of that organization, they also were lay preachers at least to disseminate the truth the fifth epochal revelations contains yet and always. 

Weydevu, you might think about this:  a cult alwasy places a man at the center of the religion.  We have a Jesus cult, and that is not confuse the teachings of Jesus as the center of t he cult.  Rather the robed Jesus and his eyes lead us and not entirel ywhat he had to say about God.  The Urantia Foundation is truly a cult in the sense it requires the descipline of the chief trustee to determine what is or is not acceptable when reading THEIR book== get that? THEIR book otherwise they would not insist their interpretation was correct at all but rather not care.  But they take people to court on the use of their book in what they call inappropriate ways, and even worse, the Urantia Foundation is selective which books they disparage and which they let slip through to readers such as Millennium III, whatever it is called today. (See this for the height of insults over a fake revelation they see nothing wrong with :  https://www.amazon.com/URANTIA-MILLENNIUM-III-Enhansed-UPDATE-ebook/dp/B07DBFXFQG

The point to be made is that even the SER is subject to all the worst ills we can heap on it unless we leave it alone to do its work.  Cults will happen even with the SER, but we must guard against a Cult being the authority of its interpretation and its use, otherwise we may as well have a factory turn these things out and let mammon decide its fate.  What say you Weydevu?

RON
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2019, 06:35:17 PM »
Newstarsaphire,
That was an EXCELLENT transmission, as well as your comments, and yours too Sue. and it has wonderful food for though!  I have read it twice now and it does indeed add some clarification, although my puny little brain struggles to get it all.  We time and space creatures are not able to get beyond our concept of days, months, years, etc, so for what looks to us like total universal chaos is really a slow, methodical process that MUST precede new actualities.  That was superb and I thank you and Frankferd very much.
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2019, 08:24:16 PM »
Thank you Amethyst. My Adjuster says to you right now,"keep dwelling on it, thinking it through as there is way more in the detail than what is said. Sue saw it in length and has the mind to cope with elasticity. Such is the scope to see and Phyllis enjoys the lesson as it portends much to be given by Frankerd" 

Sue here: well, well thank you Father for this and I can see more can be ascertained from Frankferd in further dictation. Phyllis you are on the cue, see if more can be said by Frankferd and I will do the same if Frankferd is good to go with me as well. Sue.

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2019, 11:28:30 AM »

I’m not deep like a few of us who are on this forum but I will give it my best.
You ask me for a response Ron so after much thought I see it like this You ever see a tree in your area and look at the beauty that nature provided it You see that tree day by day, month by month and year by year.   Never paying close attention that after so many years some leaves are green and some are yellow or brown.  Then one day the tree was fell by a sudden storm.  And you say to yourself wow that was a beautiful and strong looking tree.  What made it fall and break up like it did.  After further investigation you find that the tree was hollow on the inside because of disease.  That’s how I see the UF through what you have told us and from what I have observed and wondered why so few books have been sold.  Not even a million from what I understand.  This is how I viewed the UF over the years.

As for the UF being the sole interpreters of TUB it seems to me they miss that story where Jesus allow his Apostles to give their own interpretations of what he said sometimes, Jesus honored the gift and power of each personality.

The next point is and I’m assuming when you inform the UF of the different reforms and the approaching SER you told them you were a T/R of which they more than likely said you were beside your self and a few other choice words.  To that I say this, again they miss the ship to Heaven. The paper on “The Gift of Revelation” #5 in The Urantia Papers it clearly states-----. [font=Calibri", "sans-serif]The Urantia Papers.[/font] The papers, of which this is one, constitute the most recent presentation of truth to the mortals of Urantia. These papers differ from all previous revelations, for they are not the work of a single universe personality but a composite presentation by many beings. But no revelation short of the attainment of the Universal Father can ever be complete.----How they miss that and how they make their members forget it is short of sedition I would think

The next point would have to be power and control.  One is willing to lose all the ground he has achieve and a place in the upper levels of Mansion Worlds and lose out is unthinkable but FEAR OF LOSING ONE’S AUTHORITY.

Your next point dealt with religion & Christianity and the rest of the world and the SER.  Know that’s complicated I don’t know whats in the SER that’s not in the FER.  I know there are more pages (1,ooo) on Jesus. About 300 pages on the Lucifer Rebellion, about 300 pages on the Mansion Worlds and a lot more on Deity, Divinity and God. What ever ways & means to distribute the SER around the world will have never been done before.  And how do you have a 1,000 pages of Jesus and spread it pass Christian borders?  It will take more than one head and a lot of diplomatic moves to achieve. But with the family of God on our side it’s a done deal.  I’ve always look at the FER as an umbrella for all religions Thank you for asking me.

Domtia

Weydevu

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2019, 02:36:16 PM »
On my last point my indwelling spirit reminded me that the SER is a  Revelation and not a religion so that would be an umbrella of revelations for all religions and those who don't have a religion at all.

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2019, 10:56:00 AM »
Ron your silence on the forum tells me you have given up the ghost, I hope so. The powers that be have promise you a better Midwayer's body so I guess we want hear from you in another three or ten days what ever the case may be, God Bless and I'm so happy for you.

Domtia

Weydevu

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2019, 04:45:51 PM »
Weydevu.  look at your earlier post. I put an answer there for you too.  In this case I still have transition time for them to get into whatever they are giving me.  I do not have easy days at all and I sincerely desire for this to be over for good and still remain visible in the flesh which they tell me has to be done if I am any worth to them at all now.  I have consistently bad days with muscle pain, nervous reactions, and constant exhaustion as it drains me almost at once to walk or do chores I have to do or else.  My goal is to reach the end of this August fully changed over to a functioning body and it working so well nobody who knew in the past still sees no difference this day.  Otherwise it is the puts and I would find a vacation from it if I could.  Thanks for your post Weydevu.  Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania