Author Topic: Audio Transmission / What do we do now?  (Read 110 times)

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / What do we do now?
« on: August 12, 2019, 02:25:17 PM »
Speaker: Thought Adjuster.
Subject: What do we do now?
T/R: Lemuel
Date/Time: 12th Aug. 2019  20:24 Local  18:24 Z

https://app.box.com/s/vffe7u316p4dr0ooyqilf4ozkig2dehw

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / What do we do now?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2019, 12:19:36 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s transmission

What do we do now ?

Lemuel : Good evening everyone. I have been wondering, as I guess all of you have as well, what is going on really, the latest postings and informations from Ron Besser. I must admit they are not very encouraging, not very inspiring, and so I would ask my Beloved Thought Adjuster to see if He would like to say something about it. So, I ask my Beloved to please come forward and to say something.

Thought Adjuster : Thank you Lemuel, yes I would like to say something. You are asking – what do we do now or what can we do now ? – and the answer is : continue as you have been doing, continue reading if you are so inclined, continue practicing transmitting if you are so inclined, continue sitting in the silence of your heart if you are so inclined, because remember We, US, your Beloved Thought Adjusters are always present, we are always with you.

The wing of change will always perfect you about and in doing so it is understandable that sometimes you will lose heart, you will lose direction, you begin to doubt and lose hope, as it has never been to-day. This is your human thinking, but there is another way of thinking. Think with your heart and this is where you will find ME, US, your Thought Adjusters, remain with Us as We remain you always.

So, don’t even think about throwing in the towel, don’t think for a moment that all is lost, don’t think for a second that it has been a total waste of time and energy. Nothing can be further from the truth. We are here for you as you have been here for Us over these years on the Serara forum.

So, what do you do now ? You continue as you have always been doing and you will find that all will turn out even better than you could possibly have imagine. Stay the course, be strong in your faith and trust Us always. This is what you can do, all of you. Good evening.

Lemuel : Thank you very much. Domtia, my Beloved.
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2019, 08:44:32 AM »
I have nothing to add to my Audio Transmission of yesterday evening, which Clency so kindly

transcribed, other than to say, If my Beloved Thought Adjuster has deemed it necessary

to rescind my fusion status, then so be it.

My will has always been and continues to be, that His Will be done. 

I join Sue in expressing my deep and sincere thanks to Ron for everything he has done for us

over the years.  He has earned and deserves all and any honours that may be bestowed upon

him on high.

Bon voyage Ron if you leave us soon.  I may also join you soon as I enter hospital again

for another operation.

Lemuel

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2019, 11:06:27 AM »
Lemuel and even Sue, the Adjuster fusions you experienced happened and they are likely to be reinstated when these dispensational matters are settled.  No one truly know what to do about any of it right now.  You all have the same abilities and the same modes of operation and these could have been removed but were not.  You and I and the rest of the crowd on Urantia are at the mercy of a default somewhere so big we are forced to reexamine what to do about reclaiming what is already ours and yours to be.  Let the days follow and go with the course you get to move through.  You may find yourself precises as you were August 1st.  RON
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2019, 11:33:25 AM »
Thank you, Ron, for your kind words. 

Lemuel

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2019, 04:38:43 AM »
Ron or anybody else here on this physical plane or those viewing from far out. For those of us watching this show from the cheap seats. What does it mean to be fused ? Since the group here keeps bringing up the subject. I know that ultimately we get to fuse with our Father Fragment. But what are the benefits to this early fusion of us tadpoles, when our superiors are getting ready to drain or flood the very lagoon we all live in Urantia ?  Thank you for any response regarding this particular subject.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 06:39:34 AM by Wenebojo »