Author Topic: CHRISTMAS DAY IN AUGUST  (Read 935 times)

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
CHRISTMAS DAY IN AUGUST
« on: August 22, 2019, 01:44:55 AM »
Happy Birthday JESUS ! This Serara Forum is as close to a telegram or Birthday card as we humans have reach to you. The very first time I heard your voice I was teaching a Course In Miracles class at a church on a Friday morning. Before the others arrived to start our book study. I sent out a silent prayer asking if Jesus could please show up and be present and speak through either me or any of the other students, so we could understand His words better. But before I could finish my prayer. I heard what sounded like a microphone turn on inside my head and then heard a very clear voice speak to me, and that voice said, " Wenebojo, I AM you."  The first time I ever saw you. I was sleeping and you came to me in a dream or vision. In the dream I woke to find myself in what looked like one of those motels along a highway. There was a bright light coming through a slit in the curtains across from my bed. I thought maybe it a was a semi-truck parked there, because the light was very bright. I walked over to the curtain to see what was going on outside. Looking out this window I saw that this bright light wasn't white, but the most beautiful royal blue color with a equally bright gold color around it. Then the light talked to me in language that to my ears sounded like a high-pitched broken glass shattering. Without thinking twice, I blurted out, "what can I do for you Father ?" This blue light suddenly switched to the english language and said, " because you called Me father I will show you these things." After which I was taken out of my body and proceeded to fly right through the roof of my motel room and was taken on a journey and shown many things that were and still are beyond description.  I thank you again here my Father/Brother Jesus for awakening me.                     P.S If you ever come back here. We all promise to have a room for you at our Inn (our hearts). Thank you
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 01:48:05 AM by Wenebojo »

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: CHRISTMAS DAY IN AUGUST
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2019, 03:08:47 AM »
Wenebojo, I would rather make a distinction between Christmas, celebrated in December by the christian churches, and the birthday of Our LORD JESUS on the 22nd of August. Mixing the two events, as you suggest in the subject of your post above, gives the impression that they are one and the same. Christmas day is when family and friends meet to exchange gifts, where the real meaning of JESUS’s birthday is completely ignored. It will be difficult to change the mindset of Christianity, but we must focus our effort to bring the global consciousness to the reality of that date. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2019, 03:44:43 AM »
Clency you are right of course. That was a last minute change of the title. If we could have originally got the birthdate right, we would truly be celebrating Christmas in august instead of December. Our current understanding amongst us here on this forum of Micheal's bestowel life as Jesus hardly has anything do with presents under the tree or listening to Bing Crosby music. Be that as it may. My Christmas tree can stay in my storage this month. For it no longer means the same to me. And shouldn't be confused with those holiday celebrations. In America its become very commercialized. I wanted, in that post to share my own revelation of Christ born for me. The original title was just going to be Happy Birthday Jesus.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2019, 04:57:55 AM by Wenebojo »

Online Pliktarious

• The light of God surrounds us.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2019, 08:54:58 AM »
Xmas time is an old pagan celebration going back along time before the Roman winter solstice.I do not have anything against celebrating Xmas since it brings people together,
but it would be better to celebrate Jesus birthday on the 22th August. 
Happy Birthday Jesus of Nazareth, I am not sure if you celebrate birthdays in the spirit world, maybe once every 100 years   :)

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2019, 10:43:44 AM »

With the theme of the birth of Jesus not December when we celebrate Christmas but today August 22 and with the congratulations that began to appear and the question of whether birthdays are celebrated in that world where Jesus is located, I think it is good that we keep in mind that just as it happens with the temples that man builds for God but that God does not need them but is the man who needs them, I think the same, everything we mortals do to celebrate and honor God and in this case to Jesus (Joseph Ben Josue), are arrangements that circumscribe the mortal man here on the planet, which has very little significance in eternal existence; But it's only my point of view. Thanks

Online Pliktarious

• The light of God surrounds us.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2019, 11:20:22 AM »
Occerpa,I agree with you entirely that our bodies are temples of God.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2019, 11:56:19 AM »
A footnote to your posts here.

For Urantia Book readers who may read these posts please understand that the August birth date established by the Urantia Book is 21 August 7 BC.  But the Midwayers and the Salvington government report, that when reviewing the notes for the Life and Times of Jesus a Part IV of the text, that a small calculation area concerning the longitude was made in the first writing of Part IV.   That has now been corrected and it places, as reported to us and we are now using the date, that the birth actually occurred 22 August at 11 58 PM.   This is why you see to read the 22 August as Christmas this year and ever after/  Thank you.

PS = Christmas day, the 25th of December is the calendar date that the Mithras religion declares as the mystical ascension of their deity into heaven. Most followers of Mithras were Greek and many were Greek Jews as well, and their fascination with the teachings of Jesus blended well with the idea of Jesus ascending to heaven in a mystical repair that left no body.  the early Christina oriented churches seizing upon the teachings of Jesus had no problem with associating the 25th of December with Jesus's death and ascension as well.  
END
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 09:47:22 AM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2019, 01:57:13 PM »
Happy Birthday, Lord Jesus. Maybe one day we may meet in person, in the heavens or on our planet? If fate reserves a date on our planet, I hope to be able to offer a supper for you and your guests (hopefully not too many, otherwise you would have to have helpers in the kitchen) with fish as a main course. I know how to make fish in various ways, with orange juice sauce, baked in the electric oven, for example, one of my family's favorite dishes, which I usually do once a week when I dedicate a special meal to thank God in family. In any case, the will of God, the Universal Father of all, be done. With love. Julio

======= 
Feliz Aniversário, Lord Jesus. Quem sabe um dia poderemos se encontrar pessoalmente, nos céus ou em nosso planeta? Se o destino reservar um encontro em nosso planeta, eu espero poder oferecer uma ceia para você e seus convidados (espero que não sejam muitos pois senão teria que ter ajudantes na cozinha) tendo como prato principal peixe. Eu sei fazer peixes de várias maneiras, com molho de suco de laranja, assado no forno elétrico, por exemplo, um dos pratos preferidos de minha família, que normalmente, eu faço uma vez por semana quando eu dedico uma refeição especial em agradecimento a Deus em família. Seja como for, seja feita a vontade de Deus, Pai Universal de todos. Com muito amor. Julio.

Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2019, 02:25:25 PM »
Happy Birthday Lord Jesus.

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2019, 02:30:49 PM »
Thanks Pliktarius for your "like" to my post. I would like to expand a little more, from my perspective,  according to the lessons learned from Sai Baba, what I understand about this process of arriving and moving towards that extraordinary discovery that in mortal life we can become walking temples of God, as you said. For this, I copy a passage where Sai Baba, explains it masterfully:

THE TEMPLES
"First the man enters the temple to look for
God, who says goodbye before leaving. Then,
discover, that the Lord can take it with him, that
there are not separation, there is no farewell. Later, he
discover God in the other, because his vision has
clarified and is able to see the glow of the Soul
in the look of his brother. Finally he realizes
that God is the Present in every form of life that
observe You can return to the temple, but it will no longer be for
search for God. Before he used to enter alone, now he knows what it is
God who accompanies him ". (SAI BABA)

Online gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2019, 02:58:18 PM »
Happy Birthday, Jesus.  So let's see-- according to my calculations You are 2 Millennia and 26 days old by Urantia calendar.  I hope Your transcendental students have baked a cake for You with two lit candles and a song.  No, Ron, it's not "Come back to Sorento."

By the way, Ron, Memorandum V was as succinct as Memo IV, if not more so.  Thank you.  I pray for their sake, and all of us really, that they put aside their contempt and earnestly consider attending the Symposium soon to come.

Steven

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2019, 03:02:15 PM »
steven and others, I received one email from the foundation Bob Sorento I think is his name and one sentence: Please remove the Foundation form your address book..  I wrote back and said no. boy are you in for it now. R
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 09:48:47 AM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2019, 06:08:58 AM »
Dear Steven Gitz, you missstated it a little, last August 22 was a birthday for 2026 years of Jesus. (As you probably know, year 0 (zero) does not exist in this calendar.)

André

Online gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2019, 09:35:36 AM »
Thank you, Andre, for the correction on Jesus birthday age. Not did I error there but also did I type in "25 days" instead of writing 25 years. I was having fun thinking of His Transcendental students rolling out a big birthday cake, and missed stating the timeline correctly. Thanks again for the heads up. 
Steven