Author Topic: 24 August 2019 Update mostly but big trouble again too  (Read 5019 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
24 August 2019 Update mostly but big trouble again too
« on: August 24, 2019, 02:11:32 PM »
I wanted to tell you two new entities came into my transmissions yesterday I did not share with you due to the fact I had serious problems happen otherwise and they just got pushed off the table--  at least two of them.

What I have for your today is Moncersia and Mandora.  They are working in pairs on Urantia to modify, when it happens, the axis tilt.  How many of you remember Star Trek and their battle with Tractor Beams?  If one's space shop got tagged with one, no engine power would let you get loose until the tractor beam stop[ed pulling you next to one of their ships, usually for boarding.  These two entities are real Tractor Beams, and they use their power to ease the speed of our axis tilt to come.  The real concern on Paradise is that the change to our core will force the planet on its axis to tilt further than originally forecast.  To prevent the planet from laying on its side as that would, if long enough done, so disrupt man he would likely leave the planet for good as a human planet.   These two Father-fused entities were ascends as Midwayers very old times ago, well over a trillion of Urantia years ago,  and have now been modified to be able to go to a planet and act as Tractor Beams, such is their energy reserve.  This is to allow a tilt on our axis of about 6 degrees further east and west than we have now.  That means our tilt when it all settles down instead of 21 and 1/2 degrees east and west during the year, becomes, they think, 28 degrees west and about 27 degrees east/  That is the estimation right now.

Moncersia and Mandora, bu their presence on the planet will help the planet slowly do the tilt more and prevent capsizing.  Most planets that capsize are seldom recoverable and no human planet was allowed to stay on its side for long.  However, Urantia has a change in is core now and it has become a lithium molt almost as hot as a plasma.  No one has ever dealt with a Lithium core before in Nebadon, and it takes Power Directors to examine its behavior to try to predict its effects on Urantia itself.  Be as that may be, these two entitires are now of an Order so rare there are only fifteen 15 of them now and no more will be created as they are Trinity embraced to do that work and suddenly the Supreme is not available to help charm changes like this into better effect. K

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "These individuals will remain on Urantia for now.  I also have this.

"This morning we had an emergency Contact Commission call and learned that Urantia was once more under attack.  Ron was forced into bed and slept most of the time against, what you might say, against his will and very hard to move today because of it.  Further I had to go to Uversa over matters of State again and God the Supreme.  Both Ron and I learned at dawn this morning that there was an open prevention of the Magisterial Mission on Urantia due to the difficulty of God the Supreme.  He seized control of waht was left to Him through the Eternal Son, and even forced the adjutant spirit circuits to wave and two of them:  Counsel and Worship, were taken down and are down still at this writing near 2PM Saturday morning.  I am no on Uversa to reverse that attack by the Supreme and He is finally placed in solid  imprisonment by  the Father once more.  This is the second time such outright serious abnegation of my orders was  achieved and it ends out entire association with God the Supreme forever now. 

"As a consequence of these actions lately, I have asked the Magisterial Sons to stop incarnations and stand by while we reestablish circuitry to Urantia again.  Most of it is back but Worship is hard to repair.  In any case the entire matter is to be resolved over the next few days and all Contact Commission meetings have been cancelled for now.

"Closing this off, we add that the matter of State of the Magisterial Missions and Urantia are held back for the time being again.  SERARA has vowed they go forward and that MONJORONSON is fully supoortive of getting them up and running and that includes York.  What it may preclude is using the Urantia Foundation for anything but a rag to mop up what is left of  the epochal revelation known as the fifth.  This morning is in tatters again and Uversa informs me that Ron need not worry about repair now as they are calling him to work on Urantia full time shortly and that they will take care of the changes themselves and I am glad to be rid of the responsibility.  We let all this alone for now too.  Best wishes to all for your day.  Michael of Nebadon."

MOTHER SPIRIT - "Ron and I have been at odds for six days now over almost everything and that is because I have favored God the Supreme plans over Michael plans, and I dare not do that.  I have removed myself from Urantia except for my Adjutant Spirits and the Spirit of Truth now fully restored to Urantia today.  In most case no problem but in a few the Trump admin has lost its footing without it and we are now forcing financial deals he should never approach and it will cost you.  Here is SERARA.

FINANCIAL WOES APPROACH
SERARA - "The entire matter of stocks and bonds will go flying down the canyons of Wall Street, now that Trump has fooled with the very mechanism that keeps your financial system running.  He should be shot and stuffed as the most miserable policy maker your country has ever had and now must pay the price with forced exile no longer present in this country at some point we expect.

"I am warning you all to liquify your assets to the extent you can and place them safely in your home or office safe.  Ron long ago liquified his assets and pays no interest for loans because of it but runs them dangerously down with corporation building but that is another story.  However, let it be known that Trump kicked a leg out under the financial table that allows Wall Street to rpedominate among all other markets by selling off US gold reserves not.

"What he has done is remained true to Nixon and kept the gold in Fort Knox, and leaves the world wondering how much value the US dollar does have.  Most of you do not understand currency anyhow but the US Dollar is so powerful most nations prefer to deal in it rather than their local currency.,  However Trump just forced the dollar to trade without any payments in gold to keep it balanced among nation states and will likely have a run on the dollar buy the Chinese Yuan later this year or early 2020.

"the off shore Yuan is the one to watch and that is the one that gets pegged to the US Dollar.  It is running very close to 7.1 Yuan to the dollar and its real value is about 10 Yuan to the dollar but China wishes to sell cheap goods to retain markets and keeps the Yuan fairly low because of it.  As a result the US runs a huge deficit and must repay China in gold and now refuses to and China is insisting it must have the gold or it is a currency war.  Watch the Yuan fall to lower levels than 7 to the dollar and when it does, watch out as currency markets will start to spike and a run on the financial system gets started.  Be assured we are nearly done here Adjuster as you have pressing business too.  In many ways Ron represents the last of what Urantia used to stand for as best it could do, and that is a human life span that allowed completion well now, but in this case, no completion is possible due to forces at work that never used to matter to Urantia.

"The fact of the matter is that Urantia has two sides to it now: A and B.  A is lost to spirit; B is ready to negotiate a deal to keep it going with the Magisterial Sons at the center of it.  We are now rescinding A only and will enter as the B plan to keep things going until we understand just what it is that Urantia needs to get a decent restart again.  We will remain faithful to the ideals of  the Magisterial Mission as planned decades ago, but we are not so sure that works as best it should at all with a currency war now ready to start too,  Such is the work of man in these dreadful days of the Lucifer Rebellion clean up.  SERARA."

MONJORONSON SPEAKS - "I am part of the team that this morning had to watch Ron face the music quite alone again and to take the news more trials are afoot out of Uversa.  He understands the fight on Urantia, but with the Supreme, it is hard to discern who is right and that is the result of Lucifer taking things into his own hands and forcing issues not ready to be forced just yet.  As a result Ron got crippled and blinded.  As a result we got reneged on and so on.  Fortunately the Universal Father sees the causes and makes amends and further reduces the power of the Supreme totally.  We leave that for now. 

"However there is still the concern for the approaching Magisterial Mission to Urantia and Michael insists it is a go so long as he can say so.  Yet his say so is so harmed by the Supreme, the native hosts of power look at to wonder what happens next as you all do.  We are sure it means we must tighten our belts to run it, but we are also sure that Ron has been so severely double dealt he dare not take advantage of what he has left to move well at all.  I therefore ask God the Supreme, or whatever may be left, where do we push for an indicator YOU are done and we have a clean shot at making Urantia well again?  K"

GOD THE SUPREME - "I am done quite severely now and leave nothing to choice for Me anymore and take my leave well on Urantia as well and to leave Ron in the lurch as he should be and then to remove everything and let Urantia rot if I have to.  K"

MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "That surely ends the Supreme in Nebadon alone.  We must restart immediately after yesterdays invasion again through  the circuitry of the Eternal Son, of ll things.  Now we must report that all circuits are back in operation on Urantia including the Adjutant Spirit circuits mentioned before being out.  Let us close this with this:

"Urantia right now is a dying sphere for several unrelated reasons, anyone of which could cause its death alone.  It has been ganged up on by the Supreme and the Almighty Supreme; the Ultimate, and others we hardly know at all yet. For that reason we tread carefully but steadily and willfully and will never tread on Urantia without Ron at times as he is the canary in the mine and must be watched carefully to see how these great powers grate on Urantia to take control in the vacuum left by God the Supreme on it.  K"

END

They will
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
Re: 24 August 2019 Update mostly but big trouble again too
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2019, 02:54:57 PM »
Thank you Father MICHAEL, SERARA, MONJORONSON, Moncersia, Mandora and Ron,

One of the first questions that I asked myself before I logged into the Forum this morning was 'what physical effects we should expect on our bodies with the coming axis tilt situation to our planet?'.  I then made a list of other questions I had for spirit, which I usually keep a record of and later go back and add the answers that are often provided to us in various ways.

I certainly remember the Star Trek and other related "sci-fi" series depicting possible scenarios of inter-stellar travel and this is a very interesting revelation about the "tractor beam" effect to at least slow down the speed of the axis tilt; and therefore minimize negative effects to planetary life, etc.  That seems to address some immediate short-term effects but I couldn’t begin to postulate how that or other measures could preclude possible long-term serious changes to the material function of planet itself.  

Also I have to wonder how all of these physical changes to the planets core and axis, disturb the function of the Planetary Supreme of Urantia in her continual struggle to evolve into her own destiny, especially with any changes in influence of God the Supreme?  

Many other questions come to mind but perhaps the answers to many remain to be seen.  Thank you to Ron and our spirit family for sharing with us.

Regards

Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2019, 04:13:24 PM »
Ron your recent update makes me want to withdraw my current upbeat post all together but I will leave it for prosperity just the same. Although if you read between the lines my message is right in line with yours.We must remain the bearers of Light & Love even to the possible outcome of impending darkness. I did post something in regard to Jesus's birthday on my Facebook and there were no responses but one. So I guess nobody would believe these news updates either ? Speaking of science fiction movies did God the Supreme's one comment sound like something Darth Vader would say ? I guess some of our movies aren't that far from reality. Let The Father of Father's Force be with us all then. Not trying to be funny here.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 05:11:22 PM by Wenebojo »

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2019, 05:03:50 PM »
Wenebojo, there are no arbitrary secrets with any of this information but common sense as you found out on Facebook responses, mitigates you or me talking about what we learn and daily take for granted these changes to a spirit hierarchy we know thanks only to epochal revelation.

You will find that the Urantia Foundation had the charge to make it unnecessary for us to talk in whispers about God and his organization, and after  64 years after its release, they still have not managed to make even the slightest difference on Urantia about having to talk yet in whispers about the good news.  So you learn as we all do not to talk to our family much about anything but the local community news and stuff and the deeper stuff is left alone for lack of pertinent development.

I fully recognize Newstarsaphire your statements are meant generally, but you do ask about the Supreme's efforts on Urantia and the axis tilt perhaps upsetting Him.  I am sure He knows all about such things, but have you forgotten the Supreme is withdrawing from *Urantia?  I do not think these things sink in around here the way making statements about such things should as people do not comprehend the object of change.  Much less do they even conceive the effects on body and soul.  God the Supreme is being withdrawn from the entire Grand Universe and re-instituted in some manor other than what you have been taught about the old Supreme Phyllis.

Perhaps this is much ado about nothing but we wait it out too.

RON

Online newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2019, 05:16:19 PM »
Hi Ron,

I included my question on the Planetary Supreme mostly because of the news of the withdrawl of God the Supreme and the possible effects of that withdrawl on our Planetary Supremes function here.

Also I have to wonder how all of these physical changes to the planets core and axis, disturb the function of the Planetary Supreme of Urantia in her continual struggle to evolve into her own destiny, especially with any changes in influence of God the Supreme?  
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Offline dreamcat01

• Dream And Pray For Wisdom To Serve!
    • MSN Messenger - medging@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2019, 05:47:52 PM »
In my humble opinion countries will not change to YUAN from the US DOLLAR and here is my reasoning. China is and always has been in modern times, a communist country. Their politics are shaky at best and people know that just a few people there can suddenly decide the Yuan is history and change it at their leisure. They have ruled Asia with cheap labor and that is coming to a close now. It's a shame because they are an industrial powerhouse when they want to be!
However, there is no representative government there and they have been known to make big, detrimental changes without any input other than selfish motives for the lucky few that are wealthy.
Trump is doing what any financial fighter would do and that is to fight fire with fire so that both may be extinguished and life can go on for the betterment of all. He is a guy from the streets of Wall Street and has true experience playing on that field. The world leaders know this and I feel they will look long and hard before making any currency changes based on China! I am no financial wizard but I would trust a street fighter that has fought that battle more than once to win this battle as well. Just my opinion.

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2019, 03:50:50 AM »
The war trade between USA and CHINA is gaining another momentum. ‘‘On Friday, Beijing threatened another round of duties on $75 billion of US-made goods……in response to Trump’s promise earlier this month to impose tariffs on $300 billion of Chinese goods’’ _ CNN Business News. These new tariffs have been going on for more than a year now and no one is winning. If the tariffs ever come into effect, the US industry will not suffer a severe blow, but the american consumers will be penalized, because most of the goods are China-made. Eventhough President Trump’s background in science economy, he is messing up with the Chinese President Xi Jinping, playing at tit-for-tat, at a time where the world economy is at its worst. I am also of the opinion that the Yuan must not take over the US dollar as a world reserve currency, just for the sake of the Magisterial Mission, but at the speed of escalation between the two most powerful economic countries, a global financial collapse is looming ahead. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2019, 12:09:13 PM »
Clency this is a quick video on the petro yuan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na1Mg-l7h1Q

I am sure it spells real trouble for the petro dollar, but I am not so sure it means or bodes well for China, and that is because the petro dollar is worth more than one dollar to most countries.  In a strange way to think about it, the US dollar is worth about 1.06 or 1.09 to Saudi Arabia, and that is because they can turn around and buy US weapons for their Gulf War scenario, and that defense is worth more to them than China paying for its oil imports to Beijing.

Furthermore, China exports almost twice what the US does to Saudi Arabia, and SA must turn around and pay China for those imports with its own gold reserves.  I fail to see how China gets that much advantage fighting the petro dollar when it uses the petro dollar to pay Saudi Arabia for what it imports from the Prince of Charm, King Faud and his murderous son, the crown prince.

I use the wise words of SERARA here: "The United States world currency is a reserve currency bar none except it keeps the world trade balance understandable because everybody turns around and spends their capital reserves with the dollar.  I am sure that Saudi Arabia is delighted with the gold back petro yuan, but it loses too much not to collect the bill owed them only in the currency of the yuan, gold backed or not.  I fully expect this to backfire on China, and that is simply because the US petro dollar is far too small of a currency to go to war with China over this matter.

"The biggest matter the US dollar has to face is the idea of a lost continent called Australia.  Australia is a huge importer of Chinese goods but receives scant attention form China due to the fact that the Aussie dollar is worth about 65 cents on the US dollar, and China sits on a glut of them while trying to spend them to help Australia overcome US dominance of its iron ore reserves in spite of them being located inside Australia.  The entire matter of a gold backed currency is out the door for now too with the Magisterial Mission, and that is because the remove of God the Supreme from the monetary equation has set back the entire Local Universe of Nebadon by forcing Nebadon to trade gold on its own market as a sub part to its real value to Urantia.  In other words this:

"The present value of gold is $1536.90 at close of day Friday just past.  In Nebadon, gold is worth about half that, and in Saudi Arabia, it is worth twice that for reasons of ARAMCO being valued at seven trillion dollars for its stock capitalization on the US stock market.  That makes pricing gold so dicey not that Michael of Nebadon has refused to allow the gold market on Urantia determine the value of God in Nebadon, and has withdrawn all capitalization schemes to Urantia, period.

"That forces the Magisterial Son, into the raw place of never having said they have reserves in gold for the Urantia Magisterial Mission at all, as he has no gold to trade when Michael bans its use on Urantia.  However, the bright spot is that the United States may reverse course and back the US dollar with gold if the Chinese steal the march to back the off shore Yuan with gold too, which they seem to want to do.  I further let the world know that the gold backed dollar is so powerful it will reset the United States once again into such a powerful position in the financial dealings around the world, it will dry up all liquidity left in the world trad financial systems, and likely cause the collapse of most local currencies as in southeast Asia, the western democracies, and many others.  I dare not speculate too much, but the US dollar even now is very powerful due to the fact that China refuses to trade with it anymore, and that is causing the banks in southeaster Asia to fail more quickly than they otherwise would due to sub pricing of the dollar for the gold back petro yuan that is now being spent today.

"I am SERARA, and my work on Urantia is about to conclude without any real backing from Nebadon over how to finance the collapse of the US dollar when world markets start to call in the debt the US has accumulated in the past four years alone.  The US eats up most of the liquidity in the financial markets daily, and  those wild gyrations on the DOW for example are symptomatic of a looming crisis that will not stop destroying the US Dollar, but it will decimate China for good an the US for years to come if they persist in railing against each other over trade issues so banal it is useless to describe them here and make any sense to them.

":Clency, I am SERARA, and I warn France something it does that will collapse your sovereign right to have your own currency even in the streets of Paris:  Macron has declared a tax on all US usages of the Internet in France.  I dare say that is a daring way to raise capital, but it has one draw back:  the United States objects but is powerless to take it the next step it could be taken, and that is to force France to use gold to pay the US for its use of the financial markets in the Unites States.  The US has nothing against France except its incessant need for currency to pay its international debts.  France got itself into this fix by forcing Great Britain to use gold to pay its debts to France a few years ago.  France was seen as the bedrock of all financial dealings in the EU, but now the EU is forcing Britain to deal itself outside of the EU financial system, almost.   What will happen at the end of October is France wins a big chunk of the reparations GB owes to the EU for leaving in the middle of a financial crisis anyhow, and GB will simply roll over the debt on the US financial markets and the US winds up paying France ten encts on the dollar and under the bus goes France.  All of this is building up for the G7 Meeting today.  Let us see if they can seriously deal with this brewing mess to all of the world.  Take care Clency to place your reserves in liquid form for awhile, okay?  SERARA."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "the trial to all on this list is to understand that the DOLLAR is ready to collapse if it is pushed too hard by Trump to get the Federal Reserve to drop its monetary policy.  Trump is the usual fool and wants something for nothing and he will get it if the Federal Reserve buckles and places its liquid funds into gold and that will force the US dollar back on the gold standard.  That is turn, as explained above, will force the dollar to become more than a reserve currency and so valuable it causes deflation in the US itself and then up go the word prices for gold bars and gold ingots and gold coins.,  There are nearly seven trillion dollars available as gold coins these days and that value will nearly triple if the US is forced back into gold backing of the dollar.

"Finally, the dollar is no longer that well held by countries like Great Britain.  Fracne holds plenty of them but is the usual bear about spending them at all.  I also wish you to listen better Clency, as the total wear and tear on your income is due to fluctuations on the gold market NOT, but on your own habit to cancel trade balances that fall into the negative numbers even if briefly.  You think the entire matter of gold pricing is controlling those trades, but not so.  What is controlling those values in your own balances is the failure of France to fully inform the public it is running a much larger deficit than is noted by your own financial markets.  Therefore, keep yourself liquid, but out of the gold market period, and let the reserves you won float against the dollar if you can follow that at all.  Be assured the dollar will sustain you while your own currency problems of France will drown you if you leave the dollar at all.  Good day. SERARA.."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "I must lament the passing of the US dollar, as it truly is the currency the world should depend on but it cannot depend on it when the US stops spending for US treasuries itself and forces the US government into paying off old debts in gold again.  The Federal Reserve uder Powell is making one error after the other and cannot be held accountable due to its independence and this is  truly cause that Trump rants about interest rates through Federal Reserve control.  For every dollar more that France spends on debt maintenance, the US has to put up two dollars for its own reserves to pay off immediate claims on what it owes to foreign creditors.  That is because France now hides most of its debt inside a huge balloon you know not Clency, and that is the fact that France owes the US about six trillion US dollars for the cost of maintaining it nuclear arsenal.  France maintains about six billion dollars in nuclear weaponry so old it is beginning to leak, but the US says if you must keep it, place it in liquid freon gas and that will keep the leaking out of the air,  the problem is that the leaking has now becomes so fractious it cannot be held back any longer and will force the US to nuclearize the French connection no more.  That will upset France and off we go into another round of nuclear tipped missiles proliferation like ants on a hill of trillions to swarm all over the globe and finally some nuclear ass will trigger one and the world ends as a safe place to live. 

"Finally this to you Clency and to Ron and the rest of you.  The requirements are met for a Magisterial Mission to proceed on Urantia.  However, we look at Ron and his health issues and see him just leaving Urantia shortly because se cannot guarantee a successful transplant of flesh to flesh anymore due tothe fact that the Supreme has no choice but to backlash the whole idea if he is not available on Urantia to send Ron to the gallows not.  I am not sure what we have created with Ron as he is but he is ready to serve and serve well, but is caught between a failingheart and a useless set of proscriptions by Machiventa Melchizedek, who feels he is valid but a weak sister in all of this.  He asked Ron to take charge over him and Ron sees no problems to that whatsoever, but Machiventa Melchizedek is no longer just any Melchizedek but a genuine Time Lord for the rest of his evidentiary life.  It is then for reasons of state that Ron must deploy extreme caution in dealing with MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK, or lost the battle for life and health based on that Melchizedek's life or dislike of Ron's motions on the Urantia scene.

"I now recommend that Machiventa Melchizedek withdraw if he can over this issue until I settle the problems now developing with the health of Ron every which way he turns now.  He has reached the point he cannot see well at all all day and fails to gather enough energy to work hard enough during the day to help ME out at all.  That is the care he gives us all but he cannot maintain the stamina to keep going this way.  I call upon the Father to decide this issue and relieve Ron of the cause of such pain no one can watch it easily and understand it is not passing as Ron had hoped even years ago.  We must end the charade that we all play to move problems like this down the road and it is not just the heart now but various internal organs are now showing so much wear and tear we dare not allow much more time to pass before we close the books on the bravest attempt I ever saw to help us over an impasse with the Urantia Foundation and the Urantia Book Fellowship.  Agreed and this:

"Your luck is lousy Ron as Bon cannot get free today at all due to a gold game he insists is his last forever, but you are not wearing the cost well to your own health as he must face the fact he is not hitting on all fours either and must remove you from his to do list shortly period as he is suffering old age problems too.  Get Dominick out here and you are much better off for a little while but let Dominick know there is no moentary reward without selling that book and that has its own problems to surface when a proposed publisher arrives and bulks at the addendum period and you say  that is without precedence to force a whole chapter out of existence that has all the humanitarian help in it and your refuse them and they quit easily too as you are forcing an issue into the public domain no one wants to deal with ever:  how much is a human life worth these days?  Michael of Nebadon."

END

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2019, 03:34:29 AM »
Thank you MICHAEL OF NEBADON, LORD SERARA and RON for this overview of the world financial situation. I receive your advice and take it to heart, to stay away from investing in a volatile market, and also to always have liquidity so as not to get caught up in a previsional collapse of the monetary system. Anyway, I am not a heavy gamer, I have learned, with years of experience, to quit when it is time to do so, by saving my hard-earned money. Thanks God, I am no longer gambling in this field.

I hope that there will be a positive outcome from the G7 actually held in France, to the satisfaction of all the parties, but the meeting is overshadowed by the presence of the Iran minister of foreign affairs whom President Macron invited, in the G7 not, but as a signal to President Trump. For what purpose ? I don’t know. World diplomacy is sometimes weird. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2019, 06:38:38 AM »
Cllecny, the Eu, and particularly France, disagree with the United States, that there is no further need to negotiate with Iran on the subject of the nuclear treaty or concerning the heavy sanctions the US placed on Iran a few short weeks ago over the shoot down of our drone in the Persian Gulf.

On the other hand why would Trump object?  He has both ends of the middle game sitting in France with the Iranian Minister working the EU hard to get the United States to return to talks.  However, Trump is quite sure there is no gain in the situation until Iran stops floating oil tankers over its own ports and force them to adhere to the oil sanction the US has clobbered them with,  It is a very nasty financial game, and Iran is facing serious shortages and may have to quit producing oil to get some supplies in for the people.  That is how bad the US has tied the import of goods to Iran and Iran is screaming bloody murder over it. 

Diplomatically, there is no give in the position of the United States.  Serially speaking, no one is going to do anyone any favors, as Great Britain is might upset over Iran and seizing its tanker and then putting an Iranian flag on its mast.  Iran still has not released the tanker and the Brits are losing about 100 million in gold coin over the entire matter now, as Iran has double the import tax on Britain/s metal supplies and even its medical and ammunition supplies from Austria.  Be aware that Iran can start a shooting war anytime it wants to but is wisely refraining from getting too close to the American Aircraft carrier sitting ten miles off its sovereign coastline.  And so on and on it goes.   France can play the middle man, but it has very little middle to play.

SERARA = "That report was from the Most Highs Ron -thank you as it has been a long time to hear from them]  .  We also are re-instituting your daily briefing tomorrow morning with ME and MICHAEL and that is wonderful reporting. Good day."

END

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2019, 10:46:28 AM »
Hi Ron, I want to thank Moncersia and Mandora for intervening in our earthly problems with their tractor beam powers.  Bless you both for blessing us with your presence.

Ron I notice something Mother Spirit said that was confusing.  She said:  

MOTHER SPIRIT - "Ron and I have been at odds for six days now over almost everything and that is because I have favored God the Supreme plans over Michael plans, and I dare not do that.  I have removed myself from Urantia except for my Adjutant Spirits and the Spirit of Truth now fully restored to Urantia today.  In most case no problem but in a few the Trump admin has lost its footing without it and we are now forcing financial deals he should never approach and it will cost you. 

Now I know I'm way down the line of understanding universe problems and as you told Sue [which crack me up, you know I do find your humor delightful] I to am a very small dot in a ocean of very big dots. Seeing that Mother Spirit is Michael's mate, I find these revelations are mind blowing and yet I'm grateful to be aware of these revelations for our Mansion World experience. But if you can would you please explain these matters to us?

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2019, 11:22:10 AM »
Weydevu, it is just not a simple matter.  I thought you understood that the Supreme invaded Nebadon with the full intention of taking its administration over back on August10th or so.  The result was that Michael had to flee to Uversa to get a ruling about how to curb the incursion of the Supreme into Nebadon, and to return administrative rule to Michael.

God the Supreme has absorbed a way of doing things that upsets everybody in the Grand Universe.  God the Supreme liked Lucifer's way to taking control because he saw how well it worked for Lucifer, at least for a little while.

Second, have you forgotten that the Mother Spirits of each Local Universe are God the Supreme when the real God the Supreme does not know enough to take a particular action or address a particular concern?  They are helpers and become the Supreme when they act on his behalf.

That is the reason Mother Spirit had a trial to support Michael in his dislike of God the Supreme taking over, as Mother Spirit saw it as necessary given the situation developing in Nebadon and the Federation just stating up.

Insofar as I know, that has now been cleared, and the Mother Spirit is no longer running God the Supreme at all but is attuning her work to the Time Lords of which Machiventa Melchizedek is one and stationed, for now, on Urantia.

MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK:
"I dare not perform any more decisions like this one Ron:  She is fully compliant now and no more disagreement with you over the Michael path to follow.  You are the only human on Urantia who caught the back hand of  the Supreme for siding with Michael to keep Nebadon under his control.  Instead now she fully supports that review and I leave it alone for good now.  Best wishes Weydevu on your various endeavors to save your neck over employment as we know you have to fight to be heard all the time.  K"

MOTHER SPIRIT:

"You Ron need your Advil now as the swelling is about gone and the truth of the matter is things are evolving much better than we though and all will be fine in a few days now. (surgery dental)   We also are sure that Machiventa Melchizedek means well but this time he is slightly out of order due to the fact I have not reputed God the Supreme, one iota, but have decided to stick to my guns over issues we still disagree about for you and for others who work for the Magisterial Sons.  In our case on Salvington, I have cleared a large area for the administrators of the Supreme to start taking charge of work that I normally do, and that is not for you to understand yet.  However, the trial we now have is that the Creative Spirits of Nebadon, Henselon, Alvoring, and Avalon, have now sided with their Michael counterparts and that makes me the one outstanding Creative Spirit insisting we hew the Supreme line for administration of Nebadon.  That said we hear rumblings from other parts of Nebadon, that this too must cease, but I have no real change indicated for me at this particular moment, except to say you are no longer affected due to changes in your position and your concerns for the future on Urantia.  K"

MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK -
"I was afraid this might come up again.  The Creative Spirit of Nebadon is still fighting extradition to Uversa.  Her life span is equal to that of Nebadon itself and She has little use for an administration of the Supreme, except She insists it is legitimate over the uses of normal Nebadon administration.

"This has placed the Seraphic Guards around you Ron in the difficult position of having to decide what they offer and what they do not to you as you are solidly behind Michael on all of this and will not listen to the Supreme one iota and that is not easy to offend anyone with but yourself as you claim no offense against God the Supreme, except to force administration on someone is wrong in your book because it is not workable for the Supreme at all as the Supreme knows not how to foster 10 million inhabited planets to Light and Life at all and Nebadon has that to do administratively itself.

"Therefore, we must decide a course for the Magisterial Missions, and they are beholden to the Creative Spirit, as part of their own work in various Local Universes, including Nebadon.  We seek special effects for you too Ron as you are the only one who seems to be able to follow this well at all, and see it as an epochal battle that changes so many programs you cannot guess how many at this time.  However, we as Time Lords are now fully in charge of those aspects and insist they continues as originally patterned decades ago if you count ten million millennium as a decade.

"Fully explained it would take a course in mental gymnastics to have you fully comprehend the concept of an estranged Creative Spirit in the midst of an evolving universe dependent on HER to proceed as she was in full support of Michael of Nebadon.  But there is no splitting of the two apart, as one is designed for the other, and as such they carry heat for the union more than their disagreements.  Be assured this gets worked out well in the near future and the Father makes compensatory changes to the Creative Spirits too as a way to make things work well again without this kind of disagreement being available.

"Mother Spirit has cleared a section she controls on Uversa, Ron, and there is no danger that the Vicegerents of t he Supreme, will seize it as the Father has kept them out of it permanently.  What we must watch for is a change in status of the Mother Supreme, if no agreement can be reached shortly, as she must undergo another transformation out of Supremasizing to a Time Lord status we have no real concept for or of just yet.  Thank you for asking that tricky questions, as it is not resolved yet."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -  Weydevu you had this down very well, what happened?  You had this understanding long ago, and yet you find it to question it again.  Ron has new updates here but we are fairly sure this all goes away soon enough, if not now, tomorrow, that is how close we are to finishing this difficult episode.  I remind all of you that this mess is a result of God the Supreme blundering in before HIS time and that must always be stated well.  He did not do wrong, but too soon and Ron fully understands it when he advises that God the Supreme is still  the Supreme but must be placed under restraints until He realizes just what happened and curbs it from ever happening again.  The Time Lords will prevail now, as it is a better system than one God the Supreme. but God the Supreme must fulfill the experiential summary he has well started on and that is HIS to finish with the Time Lords attendant. I am completely sure Ron has this, but you Weydevu must spend more time in less anguish over employment and more time in discussions with your own mind just what is more important all the time?  Where do I, weydevu, stand with Michael on a very difficult situation that has blown apart all of our plans for a direct Mission to Urantia and with Ron working it with us.  He now must stand back and allow the invisible Magisterial Sons work it and let all else go.  That is difficult for a man who planned so much and is now placed in probation of his own work now himself.  K"

END

« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 11:24:13 AM by Ron Besser »

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2019, 10:54:18 AM »
Thank you Father Michael I will put in more study in and pray to my belove indwelling for understanding.  Yet sometimes what I think I understand today changes the next day, there are so
many variables. Even Machiventa Melchizedek said:

"Fully explained it would take a course in mental gymnastics to have you fully comprehend the concept of an estranged Creative Spirit in the midst of an evolving universe dependent on HER to proceed as she was in full support of Michael of Nebadon.

And yes I stand with you my Universe Father for there is no one else who can ensure my universe ascension.

Domtia

Weydevu