Author Topic: Deity Proclamation for Urantia and Father's Approval today  (Read 4938 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Deity Proclamation for Urantia and Father's Approval today
« on: August 28, 2019, 09:01:44 PM »
I received a five page Proclamation today in York, and rather than produce all five pages for you now, I will summarize the high points for your:

1 = The blue print for the coming Magisterial Mission is the book by Daniel Raphael called "GLOBAL SUSTAINABILITY AND PLANETARY MANAGEMENT."  That was released 29 July 2007 and remains the main stay of what is to be done on Urantia now;

2 = The Magisterial Sons, SERARA and MONJORONSON, are the Magisterial Sons of record for Urantia.  They will name a new Planetary Prince from their ranks, and the Magisterial Son Planetary Prince will serve co=Planetary Prince with Michael of Nebadon.  Michael can outvote the Magisterial Prince and will serve with him and under him unless some emergency generates a Nebadon concern to counsel the Magisterial Prince'

3 =  Machiventa will continue to serve on Urantia and be the Supreme Being under the title of Time Lord.  The present 12 Melchizedek Receivers will resign this week and they will counsel as part of the Council of Equilibrium as found on Salvington, the capital of Nebadon;

4 = The Magisterial Missions have a schedule generally speaking.  They are already on Urantia, and are working invisibly,  When the Second Revelatory Commission, hands me, Ron Besser, the sixth epochal revelation book, the VISIBLE Magisterial Mission will begin'

5 = The Michael government on Salvington, has now release the following for you to follow:
     a - There is no visible Mission until Ron receives the bound Urantia Book containing the sixth epochal revelation;
     b - There will be bo full time representation on Urantia until that book is handed to Ron and then a city office buildingwill be considered;
     c -  The Contact Commission, the second of its kind on Urantia, no longer holds to three members but to a total of seven members and members will be at my suggestion;
     d -  The Contact Commission will discharge all duties of the Magisterial Prince at his command and shall therefore be considered part of the staff of the Magisterial Prince, and will be known to history as the Magisterial Prince's Ten (10)
     e -  No one is allowed to discuss this further until I think this thing through better as we are suddenly evolving a new government on Urantia again, and it is because URANTIA has now been fully ceded back to the Father for care and re governmentalized issues.
     f -  Everyone who carries the badge of courage with me will be honored to work with this Father government of the Magisterial Sons and we agreed today with Ron, that he must be supremasized no more, and left to his own devices of healing.  That assumes the Father has a hand in this and far beyond the capacity of Nebadon to bring it about easily.  Ron fully expects exoneration but it is quite typical of man to expect full impact where none is given and I doubt he will last more than a month or two under these circumstances.  K"
     g - I rescind the above totally but to put on the record that Nebadon is beyond any capacity to do such, but we must favor any attempt to bring this about as soon as possible due to the dislocation of God the Supreme and God the Ultimate in all of this;
     h -  I am also aware that the Deity Absolute looks upon Ron as a favored nation status in the preemption of his ways over mind in this matter, and as such he is delighted to learn the Magisterial Missions proceed as promised in 2007 and later.  I find that ludicrous not but short of a fair deal for the Michael Son of Nebadon as I wished Jesus to perform some of these issues, and Ron seems to think that is not precluded nor do I now that I look at it from his point of view.  We are not in sync again over nothing lost over the Jesus issue and that can be planned separately at my leisure.  K"
:
6 -  SERARA speaks - "I am sure the angst Michael feels over our issues of immediacy will dissipate when the Missions become visible.  We hold the sixth epochal revelation hand over to Ron in hard back form as soon as possible to signal the visible beginning of these Missions on Urantia, and that may well include Jesus, although we know nothing of that disposition as we write about it now;

7 = As SERARA speaking, "We hold Ron Besser available until there is some disposition as to his former training as an acrobat in the Air Force where he was an analyst and preferred to work the radio operator position.  Funny how these things work out as we may have him operated the sixth epochal revelation finishing with a hound of the Baskervills  only as many of these ideas are his to send this to Urantia and let the chips fall where they may to improve Urantia from the ground up. That concludes this summary."

MOTHER SPIRIT -
"I now favor this entire scheme much better since Machiventa Melchizedek holds the position of the Supreme on Urantia.  We had argued that it was improbable that the matter could work without God the Supreme on the planet, but Machiventa Melchizedek promised he would remain on Urantia and serve as the Supreme on Urantia until the completion of the Magisterial Mission, sometime is 2620.  While we doubt Ron can sustain that we know the others could not, and for that reason ask the question just how do we manage the human parts in this when the initial group leaves for ascension.  The answer lies in the Supreme always and there is no God the Supreme to answer for now.  Thank you.  Mother Spirit Nebadonia."

The DEITY ABSOLUTE = "Ron was blocked for his answer which was there was no real concern once the new Urantia Book was out and delivered, and that a new Urantia Foundation was in place under the Planetary Magisterial Prince as he now calls him.  I do like the Title in that it significes a new order of Prince for this Mission and welcome whoever that may be to the fold when that time comes.  It is evidentiary that Ron holds no time line in mind over any of this, but sees it as a closing evidence that much will be established that the Magisterial Prince's Ten is either permanent or interlocutory, and that means by succession.  We are now sure we are looking at a man who runs things on Urantia in a true state of bliss over these decisions and must remind all he is human but hardly full of human mistakes given the counsel he holds with his Adjuster and the Michael Government and the Federation and the Paradise Regime of the Magisterial Sons.  K"

MOTHER SPIRIT = "i STILL OBJECT to one human leading the pact and leave it to Monjoronson or Serara to determine how such a leadership is without precedence given all work under Councils and not by individual leaders like Napoleon.  He is full discharged from the Salvington Staff but not full discharged from the Michael kibitz and mostly that is fair sharing of views without angst altogether.  Be assured that Michael recognizes that Ron is so hemmed in with various Councils he dare not make a mistake of a serious nature ever.  that insure his stability but not his breadth, and I find it ludicrous we do not have a co=principle in all of this.  He asks why Mother Spirit discounts the Contact Commission and the fact they act as the Magisterial Prince Ten and so on?

"Mother Spirit = "I did not forget that but see it as auxiliary to the end game and not prioritized for the motion of the Magisterial Missions at all.  We ask that this be considered an agenda item the next time the Contact Commission meets in early September.  K"

Ron - Mother spirit and to all:  I am not in charge of anything but to get the new Urantia Book out.  Otherwise, I am merely part of the mix of doers for the Prince and for the Magisterial Sons and even for Machiventa Melchizedek.  I do not lead any of these things and am cooperative chiefly over all platforms but do make it clear just how the Urantia Book is to be handled for dissemination and study.  I am not better or worse than the present Urantia Foundation in those matters, yet I have more divine incarnations above me than they ever had.  I just fail to see how I am like an autocrat in any of it, although I do intend to let all know what should be done with epochal revelation and even periodic revelation.  And even that is to a far different world environment than we ever had before.  Thank you for hearing me out. K

MOTHER SPIRIT = "I do agree you are surrounded by so much council but I till concur with Michael, you have a foot print quite large even as Dr. Sadler did and maybe that is necessary, as we certainly do not know that is good or bad at this point.  K"

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
Re: Deity Proclamation for Urantia and Father's Approval today
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2019, 04:24:32 PM »
Ron I can't find that exact title by Daniel Raphael. There is a book called, Social Sustainability For Community Builders. That author has another book that I purchased called, Sacred Relationships: A Guide To Authentic Loving. This book seems to address a subject that is completely missing in all areas and aspects of living here on Urantia, Love. Its missing in our various relationships personal as well as business. Our religions, politics, even getting good food and service at a restaurant. Where is the Love ? Could be a nice title for a thousand sermons here. And maybe this whole world wouldn't be scheduled for the wrecking ball so soon either ? I'm excited to see what and how the Magisterial Missions will go about their duties and what an eye opener for those people that don't even believe in God that will be ? Some of the material on the TM Archives looked like those teachers wanted those students to go out teach others that information. Just like Jesus sent out his apostles two by two. I wonder if they ever got around to doing that ?

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2019, 05:30:42 PM »
Wenebojo. thanks.  Here is the download and page.  read it and you get the agenda for a Magisterial Mission that is still pending and waiting to go as stated in the various statements made by MONJORONSON then and seconded by SERARA now as chief Magisterial Son for Urantia.
LINK:

“Global Sustainability and Planetary Management”
https://app.box.com/shared/e6q0uvfk0o

RON

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2019, 08:46:55 PM »
Thank you Ron for this link. Some of this material sounds familiar like I've read it before. But I'm really enjoying this in service about what's about to happen. I read about fifty pages before I decided to take a break. I'm already living each day as if it's going to be our last. Even though I've had many visions that I'm still going to be here after the various leveling of our population and various destructions of homes and structures visually. I have to bite my tongue every time I see someone bringing a new life into this world, wondering what that baby's future might be ?

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2019, 10:32:53 PM »
Wenebojo, I do the same for the child who is so casually thought about in many cases to bring into the world.  I also think we grown ups should decide at some point to warn all as elders that to bring a child into the world now is not the best idea to pursue ever until the administration of the Magisterial Sons say so.  We are not instituting policy to stop copulation but we are stopping fertilization.  That is directly from SERARA, and that is a direct act of the Creative Spirit which can do that by forcing sperm out of the source to refrigerate on contact.  That is all it takes to stop procreation on Urantia.

Wenebojo, I know the power of these divine actions because I have been ill so long I know what they can make flow and what they can make stop and they can completely turn off the sex drive if they want to, but that is not what is to be done, but Mother Spirit will let the sperm percolate but is lifeless due to a drop in internal temperature of the sperm itself.  Ovulation will occur and many women might feel pregnant, but now while this ban is in place at the start of the Magisterial Mission shortly.

Third, Wenebojo, I hope you might be getting the idea that the entire matter of spirit from the point of  the layman, is going to be radically different from what you grew up with.  A visible representative of the high spirit placement from whence Jesus comes is on the planet for speech and visitation by delegations.  What say you as a man of the cloth, how do you handle this to those you minister too?

RON

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2019, 02:02:36 AM »
Ron, my friend and brother I personally welcome these days when a Godly representative is present. I wish them well. Which also means the end to all religions and ministers too. Which can be and has been used as a separation devise over the centuries. With all we know now it seems ludicrous that any of us could be separate from God. But the Father Fragment information was left out of the gospels we all grew up with. 'The truth will set you free' could be applied here. Just reading those papers with Monjoroson speaking, His words reside in one's heart so deeply. I truly felt like I was being fed the 'meat the world know not of.'
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 11:16:27 AM by Wenebojo »

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2019, 04:35:58 AM »
Dearest Ron and all our wonderful brothers and sisters, I am happy the Mission is going with the Monjoronson paper on Global Sustainability and Planetary Managemnt, last night as I was reviewing the introductory part placed by Dr Raphael, I notice the time events to come. That is, we are in what is called the Current Era and that includes the coming catastrophes, then there is the time called the Transition Era, then later on there is the New Era which when all goes well, the planet will eventually enter into the early stages of Light and Life (see under point 8,9 and 10 on page 12. It so happens, I paused to think about the SER and at what point and time is this book to be introduced.  Would it be appropriate to have it released during the Current Era that will suffer the great cataclysms or through the Transition Era? It is probable in my mind to have people more informed of the new Revelation and be prepared rather than leave it for a later start to have people educated by it when some shocking things have transpired in their wake. Would this be the right way to think to present such revelation earlier than later on, or does our esteemed Celestial family see a better time and place to bring this about that would be appropriate to present it? (Provided, that is, if Ron can live long enough and maintain good health)

The Monjoronson Paper is a worthy Paper to review again and guides us as to how things will go if the 2007 Paper still holds as relevant as it was first presented twelve years ago, even though we have seen some major administrative changes happen, it still does not change the eventual future we are given in this Paper. I understand that the SER is at present 'under construction' to include the new updates and changes about God the Supreme and so on, would Monjoronson be happy to also revise to us on this 2007 Paper(if it is needed) as to what, if any, changes may be necessary for us to be aware of that is NOT in the Paper that Dr Raphael so dutifully presented?

I understand these questions may be premature to ask as Michael well states that he is still thinking through all of what is and can be done, I thought to ask anyhow and I am hoping we may be better informed of the plans as it was outlined in the Monjoronson Paper of 2007. Thank you in advance for any further education on these queries.

Also to LarryG, can I say this: I pray you may stay safe in that Hurricane storm mate! Have your emergency kit handy, listen to radio for updates and smother yourself with mattresses in a closed room with no windows. My thoughts and prayers be with you and for the good sense of people to take appropriate shelter in your area as these storms are so intense when they do hit and watch out for the storm water surges. Best of luck!

Sue/7inOcean

Offline bernadette

• French Urantian Lady, AGDE
    • MSN Messenger - babettezarrouk@yahoo.fr
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2019, 05:00:16 AM »

3386/5000
Hello Forum of the Spirit, brothers and sisters of this world adrift "receive a fraternal and affectionate tenderness:" (

Always faithful to the Spirit who directs us all here, I remain the only French listening, and thanks to clency my brother translator in this sharing, I want to emphasize, to my dear senior administrator, that our physical lives are attributed to us by experience "heaven" on this primitive planet for a humanity still remained "primitive, indeed, we remain members of the reserve body of this obscure destiny of the moment of Urantia, by a virtual established in the Real, of each accompanied by the Spirit of Much greater than us, far from homospiritus as quoted My beloved RON, member hero of this blessed place and listening in this courageous work spirit so much defamed for long time: -X

Know that here in France, '(are born children Without feet- without arms- Without hands- in a village, and this remains incomprehensible to the various scientific explanations !!, are pesticides - still unexplained today? Why? Our civilization is crystallized-stagnant and INCULT of the high spirituality that observes us, teaches us, guides us, moreover, Even the heavenly authorities are in spiritual conflic, and I reiterate my words What is above, is a reflection of what is go downstairs "hermes trismegist d so long ago, spiritual darkness is on earth ...

: - * Even the genetics is deteriorated-the A.D.N in stock is Deviant on all the continents, at this time by pediatric Cancers in many schools here in France, and at home to the U.SA opioids medicated

nothing is lost, Everything is transformed, said the visionary, so if all of you, I, some seekers of truth remain conquerors, valiant in the Spirit that directs us, we remain different spiritual families in permanent conflict as among the billions of primitives in the war of the respirators-thieves-liars-stalker-druggers-spitters-spitting-without Hearts because "without instructors" - in a humanity in the process of eradication on 9 billion dams !!

Let us be worthy and respectful, in this Divine vision in a human garment of instant icibas passage!

brothers and sisters in this sharing LET'S LOVE L love -sy the love that cancels all the evils -CHRIST Michael and all the heavenly organigram, IS there, by the Will of the God of Love, for God knows what He does, have faith in your Marvelous Monitors / Divine Fragments in Chaun who reads this, the uste lives by the faith that animates us, this imprint in deluge in the SPIRIT that animates us by the grace of our divine observers / protectors, our trillards of celestial friends, our guardian angels of the destiny, A multitude of cosmic teachers, of intelligent brothers in observation in this luminous Energy, Let us be Members of the reserve corps of this destiny which is granted to us icibas

my friends readers in the eye of the spirit that characterizes us, whatever the place, the color, the language, God IS Spirit, and in these moments we are "tribe" earth "" -finali "earth" in space / time current to Make His Vomness

and, THAT THE SPIRIT OF EVERYTHING IS GRANDISSE IN EACH OF OURSELVES ..thanks to exist.in an ETERNELOVE ..

Pot'Cha-Mé My wonderful adjuster ..
Envoyer des commentaires
Historique

Enregistré

Communauté

Salutation from france, all urantian people,
tankyu so much ,dear brothers and sisters,
in my country, no people ready , yet for this wonderfull Work in the Universal father, i hope
french forum For Monjoronson, and Mickael;love
and light way together,multilanguages,with my respect and gratitude !

Online Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2019, 07:56:29 AM »
Dear Bernadette, what you write about your loneliness in this forum may not be far from the truth, but this is not the whole truth. If you sometimes look at the bottom of the main page of the forum, for example, when I write it, watching it 

Users Online
288 Guests, 19 Users

but not only guests write nothing, there are many members who also do it, sometimes for years. As for members who probably live in France and speak your language, it's not just you and Clency, whom you mention in your last post above but also me, and looking down the main page I often see Jack the French who once wrote something and now I've not seen it for years.

The statistics at the bottom of the main page are quite interesting. You can find out, for example, who is currently interested in what you wrote or looks at your profile.

André

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2019, 10:50:42 AM »
Several threads under this one are developing, and I first wish to address Wenebojo, and your answer about what would you say to your people concerning the visible appearance and place for the divine Missions, is real and is working daily on our planet. 

I think you have so detached yourself from the reality of what is about to happen, you need to rethink your position.  It appears you have no real idea what is about to take the church and its beliefs and wring them out over centuries of error teaching the presence of God, and to force the priests and ministers to understand you are no longer intercessors.

Do you comprehend any of this Wenebojo?  Why must you go inward to your God center when you stand before the presence of the Deity of Supremacy not, but before the Magisterial Sons in person, and to seek their living counsel from Paradise itself?  Your Adjuster is only going to say to you, "Eat of the Spirit!" and let your feet walk to their door, literally in York or perhaps elsewhere as they expand their ministry.

Let me hear you shout, HOLY MACKEREL!  What do I do now?  How do you provide this to yourself too?

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2019, 11:00:25 AM »
Sue, you make me smile as you get your feet all tangled up in your happiness sometimes.  The sixty epochal revelation is due out as soon as Michael of Nebadon releases it to me or somebody else in the near future.  Remember, the sixth epochal revelation, is the pistol that fires to start the visible Magisterial Mission!  Now that means you must comprehend, like Wenebojo, that all we have talked about for years and years, is how to process the plans that were announced in the 2007 Raphael book, so that we humans could meet divine reality with our eyes and our feet and then our hearts to pitch in on whatever work needs to be done for the rest of the people on this planet must do, and that is to kneel before God our Father, and learn the long separation is over!  

The church insists its role is the hands and feet of God on earth as interpretors of the revelation of Jesus Christ.  Now they are faced with the outrageous situation, that the revelations of Jesus Christ are spoken to anew.  But this time, each man, woman, and precocious child, can read the scripture of revelation through their own minds directly, and visit the divine immediately in a place on Urantia where they can sit down, or stand up, to listen to the work of the Magisterial Sons, from Paradise, speak directly to the soul and mind directly, as Jesus did to his listeners in Palestine, so very long time ago.

Sue, when the pistol is shot in the air to the new disciples of the Magisterial God of the Father's Paradise well of the spirit, there is no longer the Church there as an essential intercessor.  They are now a social pogrom, and each of us before these Paradise Sons, become the Church of the Soul, directly speaking with the Paradise Revelations of change and redemption.  Shake yourself girl!  Then smile and have a cuppa.

RON

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2019, 11:20:11 AM »
Ron, it was late last night when I wrote that message. I have rewritten it much with the same clarity as your answer.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2019, 11:48:12 AM »
Yes, thank you Wenebojo, and it is for persons such as yourself who will be the influential guidance to the church going public.  My personal view is you do not find the visible presence so absorbing to them, but that you live the life of the New Testament Gospel of Matthew, who intended all to hear him speak to the crowds in Asia, for that is where he fled to start life over again after the brutal death of Jesus. Matthew wrote of the Master by saying, "He who smites the tare also smites the horror of a loveless God, for those who teach repentance fail to see how hard they make the life of God to lift up the faces of those who would come easily, if they but understood the terror of life without love at all."

"I AM MATTHEW, AND DELIVER THIS SERMON TO YOU WENEBOJO:  "Ye of little faith, come unto me for one last time.  I am the God of Israel, and I am the God of the faint hearted, and I am the God of All, shall you know and worship me.  Be assured I come to you today, as I am Jesus to you now, and to you Ron and to you Sue and Larry and Steven and all who wear this shorn discussion form, there is nothing left on Urantia today that we can use to resurrect Jesus.  There is only the death of useless forms and power that corrupts endlessly.

"I stand before you as the Matthew of old, and I give unto all of you that which fails not to provide sustenance for the soul and the heart: BE YOU OF GOOD CHEER, as we hear the Gospel spoken again and your revelation to come, spoken clearly in the hands of the divine and priestly Magisterial Sons to be visibly seen on Urantia, soon enough!  I am MATTHEW and I break bread with all of you soon as I return in spirit too, and that is with PETER, AND FOUR OTHER APOSTLES to Jesus the day of Pentecost, which is the Day of Infamy, to come to all when God enters the power centers on Urantia, and redeems all back to the stone age momentarily, as all shall go dark, and all becomes cold and silent, and all leads to the fires of perdition wherever they are required, and then it shall be over soon, and the world awakes again to a clean environment and the blessed silence of the lambs. K"   MATTHEW.

"I AM PETER, THE APOSTLE SO CHOSEN FIRST: "We speak together MATTHEW and I this day.  Be assured we ride the horse of hope and not of death.  Let all know we live and are proud of our heritage with Jesus, and have elected to return with him in spirit, when he chooses to arrive to the eyes of spirit this or any other day on Urantia.  For this earth has shorn all who believe the devil these days and you all are among the elect, but be assured there is nothing left to take up again, for your lives will become slow and perhaps painful, as we must rebuild everything again, and to see who reigns with the power and glory of God beside them as the Regency for sure.  Be assured the Regency comes and the world can breath easy again.  I am PETER, and I bring all to the sanity to leave all alone until the pistol shoots the sound to start the race to re indemnify this planet I too was born upon with all of you and that is our last word for now.  I am PETER and wish you all the blessed Mary, mother of God, who shall appear with us.  Good day."

END

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2019, 12:14:41 PM »
Thank you Matthew, Peter and Jesus for that personal letter, from Love's representatives. Ron gives me more credit than I probably deserve, for my congregation is where two or more people are gathered.  Not places made of brick or stone. 
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 03:44:53 PM by Wenebojo »