Author Topic: A World Through Different Eyes  (Read 49 times)

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
A World Through Different Eyes
« on: September 13, 2019, 03:34:04 PM »
As the posts on here differ from day to day. Like the end of the world, but not yet. A book that has a cure for AIDS, but not yet. Magisterial Missions are beginning, but not yet. Jesus is here, but He changed His mind.                                                           A beautiful thing has happened. I've started to live every day as if it could very well be my last. Not in a sad way. But I appreciate now, every tiny moment that comes and goes and I can even see God in everything and everyone now. What I see is beautiful  different world indeed. With a different clarity of why things are the way they are. How our life isn't suppose to be one of ease but another opportunity to rise above it. To forgive it ultimately knowing that everything here is temporary. Even the UB says, there are things here we will never experience again. Just sharing my latest epiphany,...   

Online gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: A World Through Different Eyes
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2019, 04:39:05 PM »
Wenebojo,  thanks for sharing your latest epiphany.  Sounds to me like you are developing a fatherly love, rather than a mere brotherly love.  You see the way Father sees in everything and everyone, as you say.  I don't have a UB in front of me at this moment, but if I recall correctly, at the Last Supper Jesus told His Apostles that He wanted to give them a new commandment.  In fact, it was probably the only commandment Jesus ever gave to His apostles.  He gave them a commission to go and spread the good word to all nations, but other than a commission, I can't recall a commandment per se.  Jesus refreshed their memory how they were taught to have brotherly love, abiding by the golden rule --do unto others..., but then He commanded his "children", the apostles, to know that He wanted them to possess a fatherly love just as Father loves all his children whether naughty or nice.  A greatest gift he presented to them, even while He was soon to be crucified.  He thought of His children first.

Jesus exemplified the finest Fatherly love of all times, when on the cross He petitioned His Father in Paradise to forgive the Romans at His feet," for they know not what they do."  As a Father of three sons, I know if one of them was to slay me, while dying I would worry about that son -- his mortal guilt and eternal survival. 

So, Wenebojo, you are father of many already I see.               S.

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
Re: A World Through Different Eyes
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2019, 05:20:54 PM »
For you Steven and everybody else. Paper 180: page 1944, section 1,:paragraph1. " And so I give you this new commandment: That you love one another even as I have loved you. And by this will all men know that you are my disciples if you thus love one another."