Author Topic: Memorandum VIII, from the Magisterial Foundation 23 Sept 2019  (Read 264 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Memorandum VIII, from the Magisterial Foundation 23 Sept 2019
« on: September 23, 2019, 12:35:18 PM »
I publish the text of this important Memo to all who read the fifth epochal revelation.

September 23, 2019
 The Magisterial Foundation and its Directors
 Authorize this Release for the advisement of
 the Urantia Book readership and its various
 Agencies which Disseminate the Urantia Book.

MEMORANDUM VIII (-8-)
 * Epochal Changes to the Grand Universe
 * URANTIA Planetary Government Rescission

The divine Directors of the Magisterial Foundation hereby decree the following styles of information should be made available at once to all who are influenced by the requirements of the Ancients of Days to adhere to Proscription 1315 and Proscription 7135, attendant to your epochal work and operations on Urantia.

MEMORANDUM VIII is now placed before you:

The Creator Son of Nebadon has decreed this date of 23 September 2019, that the Melchizedek Corp serving on Uversa until the recent incursion on Urantia is fully explicated, is now the likely governing body, in part, for Urantia 606 of Satania;

That Urantia Planetary Governance Corp of Melchizedeks is composed of two of the Trinitized individuals as the Lords of Time.  Currently they must operate under the auspices of the Ancients of Days of Orvonton, and preliminarily, under the guidance of the Consummator of Universe Destiny, until the shock of removal of God the Supreme in government affairs is affordable in everyday policy changes;

The Excelon Federation of ten Local Universes is now a fact.  Established is the Supreme Council of Melchizedeks under their rule, which is a combination of one thousand four hundred twelve (1.412) individual Melchizedeks composed of Supreme Acting Melchizedeks who are trained now by the Trinity Teacher Sons under the direct offices of Margul, the Chief Trinity Teacher Son now permanently assigned to the Urantia Planetary Government when its full operation begin sometime in the next six weeks.

The Urantia Planetary government no longer has a Planetary Prince, but will be, in the near future, be under the total command of a dual acting Bestowal Son.

SUPREME COMPLIANCE
  Compliance with these eventful circumstances is still uneven.  

The fifth epochal revelation is seriously out of date and must be withdrawn;

The sixth epochal revelation is also withdrawn until it reflects the present status of the Local Universes and the planetary history now to reflect the invasion of Urantia along with the ten local universes of Excelon, by God the Supreme,  which in t urn destroyed most operations for six weeks on Salvington and its associated administrative support on 473 supplemental planets;

The recently Trinitized Lords of Time are all Melchizedek and in total represent the full and acting authority of the now removed God the Supreme with the Almighty Supreme;   Triodity of Actuality is fully in force to protect the creation; Triunities Six and Seven and Nine are rescinded not but are to be reorganized; God the Sevenfold is now modified to include Thought Adjusters attendant as recourse to his loss of his unification status of experiential wisdom and worship.  We now consider dropping God the Supreme as part of that ladder and inserting Supreme Acting Adjusters in that linkage.  This is seriously one of the most important aspects to the entire regime of ascension for all human beings regardless of where they take origin;

The super galaxy of Orvonton is revising its plans as the proposed headquarters of the experiential God of the Supreme nature, and the idea of seven Superuniverses only is being questioned. This question is attendant upon the reason that Uversa considers the Supreme as an ex factor development and had to prepare for its appearance in a literal sense on its territory.  Now Orvonton sees a dual constituency develop for its territorial integrity over what God the Ultimate expects as a staging area of outer space level development.  Until now it was Uversa under God the Supreme for those staging areas, and Orvonton  ow declares itself void of course as realizing what territorial integrity it must offer now for major changes to the Grand Universe architecture?  Orvonton itself requests further discussions to remove the Uversa sectors set aside for the Supreme Rule and to revise it as issued under Paradise Proclamation 7135 seconding the work of the Ancients of Days under that Proclamation of June 21, and 22 and as revoked and revised on September 12, 2019.

Additional Superuniverse governments is prohibited under the Paradise Proclamation of seventy-two trillion Urantia years ago; but that Proclamation was solely issued by the Infinite Spirit, entirely finished with the proclamation of Havona, but still not fully advised just what the Father-Son wishes with regard to time experimentation.  The Infinite Spirit then decreed that only Seven Superuniverse will prevail, but the Father demurred slightly to suggest that it was not impossible to have nine (9) Superuniverses, and that, HE said, was because the adjudication of certain infinite concerns was still awaiting attention of the Consummator of Universe Destiny, of which there are seven, and for which they create Commissioners, one now speaks to this:

FROM THE OFFICE OF COMMISSIONER NUMBER SIXTEEN:

"Orvonton alone has the problem we foresaw at the moment of creation of the system called Infinity.  We believe it is viable outside of time as well as inside of time, but the Commissioners of Universe Destiny, along wit their attendant Consummator Brethren, hold that Infinity is sufficient to determine which Instigator may move what development in any reality legion or area of the developing Master Universe.

"However, the motion of God the Supreme, as duly noted in this Memorandum VIII, was totally uncalled for and this transmitter seriously suggests there is a good reason hiding under the leaves of horror and shock at a Supreme revulsion of the Nebadon Federation and plans of those Local Universes to end the Ancients of Days Proclamation, that no extra-wise organization may be formed beyond the idea of a Local Universe.  That said, this transmitter also recognizes that Infinity is just a system and not an escape proof venue due to the fact that a universe age is to appear after Infinite integration.  We dare not report that out ever; however, let it be known that this transmitter fulfills the work of a Planetary Prince for information gathering that affects the epochal universal mechanism, and we gladly report into it to subsume agencies operating on Urantia that have no idea what is going on to affect  their future lives whatsoever.  Orvonton requires serious attention now and as such  the Ancients of Days must adjure that even little URANTIA is without a government today, and cannot make sense of its place in spiritual terms at all or whatsoever speaking directly to this transmitter you see it well.  Clear these spaces for one more instance to report in Memorandum VIII (8).

CONSUMMATOR OF UNIVERSE DESTINY =

"Finally my Commissioner (here number 16, but there are forty )40) such commissioners advising the Universe Father through the Deity Absolute, that we can speak clearly to all advisory institutions on Urantia:

"The URANTIA FOUNDATION and its Fellowship and the teaching academy at Boulder, no longer represent the truth of what you attempt to disseminate.  That is because with the changes alone starting this past June by your present calendar, have fully disrupted the entire idea of a Grand Universe without consideration to multiple styles of commercial or wisdom-soaked integrations of experience into the system of Infinity.  FATHER fully recognizes that the entire matter is pedantic to all Urantians except to this transmitter and a few who attend the meetings at the Urantia Foundation enclave in Chicago.

"It is incumbent you Urantia Foundation Trustees and others attending these meetings, become fully aware of the dangers you lurk for yourselves by insisting that anyone outside of your immediate bearing are useless adjuncts to your operations.  It is obvious that now you are in great need to reconsider your position in that you have no means to gather the changing circumstances except through the Magisterial Foundation, which is not a human institution, but a divine institution incorporated on our behalf by this transmitter.  It carries the heft and destructive power the Urantia Foundation could do, but is now reminded to pull its horns back in and listen carefully:

"You who call yourselves Trustees, and in the Fellowship those awful sub departments without remission who plan and never produce much at all, and to the university at Boulder which is so strapped for money these days you have curtailed your operations just to keep present:  each of you are now under the gun to procure information that speaks to your direct operations.  This Transmitter spoke  this morning in our Council and when reminded that the Urantia Foundation, and most others, summarily ignored these updates, his reply was: 'I know, but there is a duty to inform, and I do so, as epochal revelation out of control is lethal to monotheism entirely'  Urantia is quickly reverting to paganism, and as such will be abandoned, not reformed.

"Finally, the duty this transmitter assumes is ours too.  We feel it incumbent upon all true readers of epochal revelation to hold their fiduciary right to demand better performances from their institutions, and the Urantia Foundation leadership takes it for granted they know enough not ever to transgress that care to keep the institution running properly.  You do not have the intelligence or the wherewithal to know what pushes the Trustees or the Fellowship to worry not, but you should now be greatly worried, because God the Supreme has upset the apple cart all over your nice clean floors.

"In conclusion, God the Supreme barely exists today in time.  That is where he is supposed to be fully developed someday, but this transmitter was seriously harmed by the attack of June 21 and June 22 and attempted murder on September 12th in one last surprise force appearance of God the Supreme and God the Ultimate on Urantia alone over his work to inform.  It is not best let to the devices of human institutions to prepare for immense change and that is for the eventual elimination of the fifth epochal revelation due to errors it did not commit, but now hides under due to the fact it is a static work of revelation.  Goo day, The CONSUMMATOR OF UNIVERSE DESTINY AND SIX of his FELLOW COMMISSIONERS.

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK = " I am now a Time Lord, and this transmitter was instrumental in naming our new Order just because he was familiar with the device beforehand.  But let it be known as a Time Lord as Trinitized to act as such by the Paradise Trinity, I am fully aware that we have at work on Urantia an extraordinary pair of Supernaphim assigned to the Transmitter to make sure he receives the information fully and correctly, and that I, Mantutia Melchizedek along with Machiventa Melchizedek, are fully apprised that he is required on high more than on Urantia, but he insists he must finish his work here, and that is the reform of institutions which represent the truth of an era, the fifth and sixty proposed epochal revelations per se.

"As the writer of the fifth epochal revelation, and most of you do not know who wrote it, but all articles were submitted to me for rewrite in, as the transmitters calls it, in one voice, and that I insisted that all Papers carry nothing but the best information available at the time.  Now God the Supreme is withdrawn and permanently so just as Urantia is in its own turmoil and crisis preparing for nuclear war of all things.  Besides this problem, let it be known that God the Ultimate has received existential instructions to stand down as no OSZ (Outer Space Zone), is ready for development now for at least one thousand billion years.  That replaces the present design to investigate what could be done now.  The answer is, nothing can be done now, or will it be done now.  K"

This concludes Memorandum VIII (8)

END
« Last Edit: September 23, 2019, 12:46:38 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
Re: Memorandum VIII, from the Magisterial Foundation 23 Sept 2019
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2019, 01:50:02 PM »
A call from the Adjuster on September 23, 2019 at 21.40.

Yes it's me. Write.

Today's document is changing the way things are going on Urantia. I have been instructed to inform you that the changes on the planet will not begin as soon as anticipated, and they will not occur as previously stated. We will inform you about all this in the near future. In the meantime, live your ordinary life and continue to study the fifth epochal revelation, although it is considered obsolete.

Successes. Until.

Вызов от Настройщика 23 сентября 2019 года в 21.40.
Да, это я. Пиши.
Сегодняшний документ сильно меняет планы происходящих на Урантии событий. Мне поручено довести до тебя, что изменения на планете начнутся не так скоро, как предполагалось и происходить они будут не так, как ранее говорилось. Обо всем этом подробно мы сообщим в ближайшее время. А пока живите своей обычной жизнью и продолжайте изучать пятое эпохальное откровение, хотя оно и считается устаревшим.
Успехов. Пока.

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2019, 11:24:55 PM »
RonB,

Can I ask a few questions? (Since it is encouraged to think and ask questions that can prompt some insights and further understanding for us humans and TUB readers who may be following these discussions. I find the Memo 8 such a significant paper and requires appropriate thinking on what is being relayed in these paragraphs, it is a watershed moment here.)

1. Since Urantia no longer has a Planetary government nor a Planetary Prince does that also mean the Prince's Sixty human staff are rescinded for now?

Ron - Add to your thoughts that the Bestowal Son takes on the dual role of Planetary Prince (hence the need  for the 60 helpers) and as the spiritual chief on Urantia to direct its government to finalize the presence of a new planetary government for Urantia.

2. What is the difference in the roles between a Planetary Prince and a dual Bestowal Son?

Ron - The answer is given in the answer to question number one.

3. How is it that, given that God the Supreme is remanded into custody in Havona,  this entity still present itself to mess with you and others of us still?

Ron - The Supreme is "residual."  I do not understand and I do not like it, but until I die, I carry the remains of a private pact with God the Supreme to rely upon him to rectify my choices before God the Father.  The pact involves what was up until six month ago, four points of mind fusion with the Supreme.  The Supreme refuses three of them now as it can no longer maintain intellectual union with this mind I own.  But there is one fusion point the Adjuster insists is irrevocable, and that allows the Supreme to follow into me like electricity flows into a copper wire left over after a building has fallen down.  It is nothing I want and I dislike it very much but until death frees me of that customized link *I am stuck with it.

4. Is God the Supreme in safe custody or is it still a loose canon?

Ron - You are asking what all humans should ask.  The work to undo the Supreme is existential.  Insofar as I know that is almost complete.  You have to understand something you cannot do and that is to perform a restatement of the Triunities, especially numbers 4, 5, and 6.  You never go there Susan so no need to start now.  Only the Father fully appreciates what has happened and he never speaks of these levels of adjustment to the lowly human creation just because most souls never achieve fusion with him either, meaning not only does man have no understanding of the revelation of the Triunities and other such accommodations, man is truly never that interested and must fuse with Father and be perfected before he partakes of any concerns about the ways of experiential deification of the Grand Universe levels of time and space. Look out over the sea of housing of your neighbors, or of your ex husband, and see what I mean. 

5. What happens if the Urantia Foundation remains ignorant and stubborn with these important changes now present in the Universe of Universes and what implications are there for Urantia if it becomes a total failure for any efforts to proceed with Michael of Nebadon and his plans, does abandonment of the planet become more imminent if this is the case?

Ron - The Urantia Foundation has already lost its place as spokesman for any epochal revelation.  The momentum of care it once had holds it in place until they are summarily removed by the device known as the sixth epochal revelation which is to be handed over to God the Father through the auspices of the Magisterial Foundation in York, PA.   That is the work of Mantutia Melchizedek and the proposed peace offering made by my to hold a Symposium in York to update that agency for its own benefit, and they also reject any such consultation so long as the one called Moe Siegle runs the show.  He is adamantly opposed to change and considers any suggestion of change as apostasy.  He has never realized he has been in error since he came there all those years ago.  It is not up to me to make that change as that is the decision of the divine Melchizedeks to give and handle, and no the Urantia Foundation has never been important enough to influence much in the default of Urantia on spiritual grounds alone.

6. In looking around the geo-political landscape in today's media, there seems a growing sense of disarray and disagreements. If a teenager can express her anguish to the United Nations and find these Nation States so at loggerheads to change anything more significantly regarding the problems of Climate Change, what hope is there for the Magisterial Foundation and its mission?

Ron - What indeed?  The disarray is a loss in faith of the character of government to do better than just to exist and tax or poorly regulate.  That is man and his fallacy and I heard her speech and it was well delivered, but I found her overwrought over the wrong subject, but that is not what she will ever understand herself as she is bright but un-sounding the chords of supreme revelation on any level.  I am no fan of the politics she has  to use to be heard.  But on a higher level, man has defaulted too on Urantia, and you yourself give up so easily when you hit uncaring opposition with the money to squelch your plea to do better at that hospital.  She and you are in the same boat with the rest of us, and I know what is left to do and no one seems to know anything beyond being tattle tales and misbehaving in the sand box of childhood.  We play out our civilizations mostly thorugh our ideals to survive at any cost, and remain uneducated and ignorant of what a good effort could really bring to this lowly planet.

7. Could Urantia be facing a Planetary evacuation, since it no longer holds much status if there is no Planetary Supreme nor Planetary government nor benevolent human co-operation?

Ron - Under what circumstances Sue?  You would have to know that to understand that is the only way you might get an answer.  It is never out of the question, but only four planets in the entire history of Nebadon have ever been evacuated and two of those were in Light and Life.   R

Thank you in advance for taking these into consideration,
Sue/7inOcean

« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 01:28:04 AM by Ron Besser »

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2019, 07:20:25 AM »
Hi everyone, hope all is well, has anyone thought of anything good to discuss? It is getting painfully slow and agonisingly lacking in any real progress. Thank you Ron for these wonderful answers to the questions I placed and I sure hope you are relieved soon from that hard wire soon! I am sure there is so much going on behind the scenes, and we have to wait patiently anyhow as we all do for such an eternal time for us by now!

Anyhow, here is something I received last night as I had a dream that still stuck with me even throughout all of today. For which it is quite rare for a dream to stick for this long in my memory and make such a huge impression on me. In the scene, it was at this beautiful warm and crystal blue sea with white sand, I am very familiar with. In the calm sea water was a multitude of people joyously bathing and swimming and bopping around in the water. Then as I looked, there was this large hill that jutted out of the water upon which there were young ones jumping off into the water. While I watched, the jumping body plunged into the water narrowly missing several persons that were in very close proximity where it landed in the water. To my horror, I realise this was so dangerous as it presented such a propensity for serious harm and injury. Somehow, I managed to climb up the hill and made a beeline to the top to try to stop anymore persons from jumping as it was far too crowded in the water below for anyone to jump safely without crashing into people below them. To my disappointment, nobody was taking me seriously and just disregarded my alarm. I then grew troubled, agitated and horrified by the disregard to human safety. All the people below in the water appeared to be totally oblivious, rather ethically void of any conscience and were all strangely unaware of the dangers inherent around them. I began to get so distraught with the whole affair and it was then I woke up.

This afternoon, while I sat and relaxed, I am prompted by my Adjuster to consider what it meant. After much dialogue, I have come to the conclusion it is almost a very good reflection of how our Creative Parents are feeling for us all. They too must have felt how I felt when push comes to shove, only to see the horror of how it goes when the response is so futile. How I understand this kind of reaction when the people you care about just turns away without a care in the world. No matter, what and how much I tried to get people to listen and take more care, it soon fell on deaf ears. I realise too, this is a also a future tense dream, it presents a picture of what we are to expect and the trials we face seems to be another painful process to endure.

So there you have it, a piece of reality and something to be prepared for when this sort of scenario arises. What a dream! What a shock for me and seeing it so vividly as I did last night! It kept me rather subdued in my sentiment all day yet, simultaneously, I was very much alert to duty and care even though it was a crazy busy work day as usual. Somehow, something is in the works and we all need to see it as I see it so obviously.

Take care everyone while the days are becoming so desensitised by so many in these turbulent times. Just my thoughts on the matter as it comes to me as I dwell on the significance of why the dream matters at all. I think it matters a great deal. Because the duty of care was present and consciousness is a big part in this dream. Of course, there are so many ways and angles to look at it in a dream, yet it is how you felt in it that leaves an impression the most. That motherly instinct of nurturing care was prominent in me as I climbed the hill to warn the others, it spoke of the Mother Spirit, the Infinite Spirit that was very much present as I dreamt this very scene. Thank you Mother Spirit for such an insight to your work in the mind. It can also reflect the work of the Eternal Son too with the Conjoint Actor. Perhaps the Triodity of Actuality is very much on my mind since I read of it and was very much on my mind. The dream certainly thrust a few elements for me to see in relation to mind consciousness. And thank you Father Adjuster.

Thank you for listening,
Sue/7inOcean
25/09/2019 9pm (AEST)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2019, 11:27:12 AM »
Yes Susan, I think you interpret the dream well.  I add this:

At 3am this morning I put the finishing touches on sending out a bulletin to study groups of the Urantia Book.  I culled 350 emails from the Fellowship list of groups and sent them the updates you all have been reading for the past six weeks, only real compressed.  I cannot process 350 emails easily in a mailer but got only about 120 of them sent by 3am.  

This morning, spirit informs me that of the 120 emails sent, only five read it all.  All found it dismissive and did not believe any of it.  Furthermore, I received one mail back telling me it was false revelation I was selling and to use spell check better.

Now Susan, does this not go directly to your dream?  I have over 200 more emails to process and I will attempt to do so, but a bulletin of this nature was not meant to sell a revelation, but to point out the present revelation is seriously out of date and to warn the readership they are using worn and outdated material.

Your dream is like these study group leaders, in the blue waters of the fifth epochal revelation and unaware, even when warned by a person like you to stop doing dangerous jumps into the water around them for fear of injury, they are fully incapable of doing anything to prepare themselves for a very serious matter to change the water from blue to the deep red of blood injury.

I spent the last few hours  trying to grasp what has happened that is so deeply upsetting to me too, just your dream has so upset you, over what I could describe as apocalyptic behavior in the face of extreme danger to the existence of the ocean of life on Urantia as far as humanity is concerned.  The trouble about talking about this situation in these terms it becomes so resolved as a distant possibility rather than realizing no one saves themselves with this kind of uncaring behavior.  Believe me I am feeling estranged too this morning over the very issue you are.  You had a dream; I had a hundred study groups who read the Urantia Book wonder what and why such an email of warning was sent?

Enough for now, and thank you for your insights and post. - Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "I watched Ron early this morning labor over putting together a series of emailings to the address list of Study Groups put together by the Urantia Book Fellowship.  He found a slick software free for change where all you do is copy and paste a text with emails in it and it extracts them all into a near list with nothing else showing.  That is what he is working off of and I must say I thought it exceedingly clever, until I realized that the Fellowship lists Study Groups as you and I list things to do tomorrow.  They are not representative of the true readership except in sporadic ways.  I suggest to Ron you let the rest of the list go and get to it as you can.  For other reasons of State, this:

"I have just returned from Orvonton itself, and that is not the same as visiting the Ancients of Days for help as I have done often enough for weeks now.  The Ancients of Days are the most powerful agents in time and space, and we use them hard and often to keep us out of the turmoil of yet another revolution wherein there are few things left to work for except to stay out of trouble with a hackneyed Supreme and injure God the Ultimate to the extent they can be.  I am sure Ron sees a deep divide between ME and the Supreme, and there should be with what has gone down as the reaction of time to a Deity with no sense in its cabal of actions so far against the Local Universes I know anything about at all.

"Further elucidation has taken place among the one hundred sent out by Ron this morning and all are negative to the point he refuses most of their incapable criticisms except one:  he went not far enough to remind all of them that the fifth epochal revelation is done; it is removed as of today in our list of concerns for Urantia at all.  He knew damn well it was a dangerous experiment and his reward is to be told he is useless again but this time the door is being shut tight against us in this group of readers.  That is why Ron decided this morning that his lesson was to learn that he sees the entire matter too kindly, and that the present leadership for the Urantia Book, is incessantly and fully outside the main scope of the Urantia Book to begin with.  That we fully agree with him entirely.

"We also agree with Ron that none of you have thought about at all:  What do we do now with that readership?  Ron says he has no choice but to ignore them totally and set our hats to reestablish an interest among the laypersons of our book reading world.  I see that is reinventing the wheel as he does, but he sees it as a trust to operate the old traditions back into space to use as a launch point for better revelation ahead.  I totally agree with that approach, and I have authorized Mantutia to elicit some remarks from other Melchizedeks who have to deal with Urantia on the basis Ron has to today, and all agree he made one fatal flaw in his Bulletin to him:  he used his own name instead of the Magisterial Foundation every time.  Ron claims he had to do that in order to explain why the emails to them carry his name, and that is good enough for most, but most will never understand how one man can bring the entire matter of the trust for the fifth epochal revelation to a stand stilll.  He has not but will in the near future when we relive the entire matter Jesus faced at the Sanhedrin:  what of anything do you understand about God?  I intend to test that severely soon and well and all of you need to heed the dream Sue had above:  a frolic in crystal blue waters is too full of people to be safe now.  Watch out!  Here we come!  MICHAEL OF NEBADON."

END

« Last Edit: September 25, 2019, 11:29:05 AM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2019, 12:16:16 PM »
MICHAEL OF NEBADON : ‘‘Watch out ! Here we come !’’

Come my LORD, come !! The only way to turn things around for unbeleivers is to show visible signs. Many will flock from the Urantia Foundation to the Magisterial Foundation when the Truth will be revealed to them in a tangible way in the form of a book – SER – whose origin is entirely of Spirit Realm. Only those who have financial interest in the old Urantia Book will keep resisting to what will become obvious to all. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2019, 07:12:05 PM »
Quote:"Now Susan, does this not go directly to your dream?"

My answer: a big resounding Y-E-E-E-SSS! You Ron interpret well and boy do you listen!

Ron,  it is so harsh for you too to go up the hill and find what I saw in the dream. It is doubly horrible you had tried and met negativity. And it is wise to take up the Melchizedek remarks to leave your name out of it and stick to the title of The Magisterial Foundation and for that enterprise to have its own email address for all correspondence. And now Michael wishes to climb the hill and let's hope he is being heard for the letter of better consultation. Good luck Father Michael, I am with you on this hill and darn with the "Sanhedrin!" Let's all hope and pray that my dream does not repeat, but come into better resolution for the sake of our brethren on earth and danger is put to rest. We are in 'Stand-by Mode' Michael and watch how you are to present your case. I tried in that dream and it was met with resilience, at least we know what we are up against. I stand with Michael of Nebadon, what say all of you readers!?

To all the TUB readers who may be following this, let me say this: Let us realise there has to be a 'To-Be-Continued' episode from the FER and the SER is that episode along with Periodical Revelations. These Papers are to keep us updated on the happenings in the Universe of Universes. You have to admit, much has evolved since the early days of the release of The Urantia Book(FER) and there is much to learn of that evolution since. Let us learn of the news our Bestowal Son wishes us to hear very well soon.

Thank you Ron and Michael of Nebadon.

Sue/7inOcean

Offline Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2019, 08:24:04 AM »
To Clency: I think Michael's plan is much broader than the one you are presenting. Your vision may apply to a small proportion of Urantia Book readers. I think most will not follow this. Please note that a large proportion of current FER readers treat it the same way as the Bible, and for various reasons refuse to be interested in forum.serara.org. Try to talk to them, maybe you can. Maybe, as Michał says above, you can count more on new readers who do not know the current Urantia Book.

André

Offline Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2019, 11:14:09 AM »
André, I see it in the same way as you do, but let me clarify it further more by adding that the Urantia Foundation has failed miserably to bring Bible students to a higher level of spirituality, because of the inability to confer to others a new concept and the right way to apprehend it.

You know what ? It reminds me of the time when I was myself studying the Bible with a group. I was so enthusiastic that I wanted to share my new learned-knowledge to everyone I came across, but I was doing it the wrong way, until I was coached by a long timer. This Bible student group is in many countries to-day and still going strong. Don’t get me wrong, I am not suggesting that the Urantia Foundation should take example on this model to spread the FER.

You are right when you talk about a ‘broader’ vision for the SER, but the fact is how do we go about it ? We will obviously go through the Adam&Eve class-room for a training, as it has been said formerly, but I am still convinced that for the SER having an effect on the global consciousness, we must be able to show its spirit origin in the makeup and that it is not man-made. So much so that even the Urantia Book readers can be impacted and join forces with us. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2019, 07:58:30 PM »
36:5.8 (402.5) 3. The spirit of courage—the fidelity endowment—in personal beings, the basis of character acquirement and the intellectual root of moral stamina and spiritual bravery. When enlightened by facts and inspired by truth, this becomes the secret of the urge of evolutionary ascension by the channels of intelligent and conscientious self-direction.

Clency and Andre--I think you both make good points.  The irony is, is that the courage it took for the FER readers to embrace the UB, in most cases, many years ago, is now totally missing.  They cling to what they know and has become familiar to them and lack the courage to move forward.  I think many are afraid to let go of the anchors that have served them so well.  This would also apply to Bible readers, and other scriptures.  
But I think that before the SER is released, there will be many changes on this planet that will force people to take a new look at reality itself and  come to new conclusions about what can be true.  I for one am here because of that strong "...urge of evolutionary ascension...", even though there have been times I have though about bailing.  It is that deep, deep need to continue to climb the ladder even when it sometimes does not seem sensible.  

Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken