Author Topic: Could a strong solar storm be the beginning of catastrophes?  (Read 235 times)

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Could a strong solar storm be the beginning of catastrophes?
« on: November 03, 2019, 11:28:47 AM »
Subject: Could a strong solar storm be the beginning of catastrophes? (Probably due to displacement of geographic poles)

Solar storm hitting the planet causes solar winds to rise

Sometimes I wonder: Can a strong solar storm be the spark that will start the displacement of the planet's geographical poles?

The magnetic pole near the geographic North Pole has been firing from northern Canada to Siberia, Russia for some years as confirmed by scientists around the world.

Attachment images and graphics obtained from apolo11 website about the increase of solar winds in the next hours. I don't know if the graph is correct, but it predicts a peak solar wind exceeding 700 km which is extremely high.

https://www.apolo11.com/atividade_solar.php#WIN

http://www.painelglobal.com.br/boletim_solar.php

=======

Assunto: Pode uma forte tempestade solar ser o ínicio das catastrofes? (Provavelmente decorrentes do deslocamento dos pólos geográficos)

Tempestade solar atingindo o planeta, faz com que aumente os ventos solares

Ás vezes, eu fico pensando:  - uma forte tempestade solar poderá ser a faísca que irá fazer com que comece o deslocamentos dos pólos geográficos do planeta?

O pólo magnético que fica perto do pólo norte geográfico já vem disparando saindo do norte do Canadá em direção da Sibéria, Rússia há alguns anos conforme já confirmado por cientistas do mundo inteiro.

Anexo imagens e gráficos obtidos no site apolo11 sobre o aumento dos ventos solares nas próximas horas. Não sei se o gráfico está correto, mas prevê um pico de ventos solares superiores a 700 km o que é extremamente alto.

https://www.apolo11.com/atividade_solar.php#WIN
http://www.painelglobal.com.br/boletim_solar.php
« Last Edit: November 03, 2019, 11:31:37 AM by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Could a strong solar storm be the beginning of catastrophes?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2019, 02:06:28 PM »
Julio, almost anything of an earthly nature could cause, even indirectly, the collapse of tectonic plates through their earthquake activity,  I looked at your web site and see the solar wind is relatively modest in speed, just over 350 km/sec on a scale that goes to 1,000.  It represents a normal excess of normalcy just as a gust of wind is abnormal on a calm day statistically.

What is most likely to cause a chain reaction with tectonic plates collapsing and volcanic activity is the core of the planet shifting out of balance and slamming against once side of its chamber.  It is moltent and its heat is higher than our surface sun temperature which is also normal.  What is not normal is that our earth;s molten core is unusually changing composition, and that is leading to the open question:  what does that do?  And: why does it do that?  And can anyone control it so the planet does not blow apart when the compression pressure exceeds the planet's ability to stabilize its surface?

There are no answers for these questions now.  I speak to the Power Directors now and then and they are aware of each problem I mention above and acutely so.   The solar wind is a measure of the ergonomics on the gravity influence created by our own planets, and can disrupt the surface of the planet if it makes the surface of our planet become a heavy friction underneath an earth atmosphere that heats up because of that gravity friction with our atmosphere, but that has never occurred that I know of and I doubt that is what might happen because it could set the sky on fire with ignition of hydrogen as possible.

What is more likely to happen is that the core tilts our poles on the planet as it rotates and that changes gravity sufficiently to open the door to reaction to this internally within our planet in unknown ways.  Thanks for your post.  Ron

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2019, 08:22:54 PM »
White Stone, lithium they tell me is a by product of radium dioxide.  They also say that radium dioxide is not possible because of the co=valences involved but in plasma style temperatures, radium dioxide does form.  Rayson now speaks to it:

RAYSON = "I am the one feeding Ron the information above White Stone.  The earth's core is originally a ferrous type recipe of a metallic nature.  When temperatures rise beyond the electronic boiling point (see the UB for that temperature), metal atoms deteriorate and radium forms in their place due to the fact that radium is not a radio active metal at these temperatures, but a stabilizing atomic structure which contains zinc and strontium 89 of 90 or both at the same time.  Now Strontium 90 is mildly radioactive, but in the earth;'s core the temperatures are so high, the radioactivity falls out and the entire mass converts to lithium as a counter reaction to it blowing up to encrust the core chamber with radioactive substances not known otherwise on earth.  This could result in volcanoes becoming radio active when magma chambers draw upon the central core for their heat eruptions.  In any case, recognize that the earth's core is so dangerously hot it might still explode, and at its worst, could shatter Urantia.

"We now have the situation in the core that lithium is forming as an enormous rate.  Ron just asked me, can we quantifiy the size of the ball that forms the earth's core, and we cannot because it exists as a plasma well over 60 million degrees Fahrenheit.  The plasma forms at 42 million degrees F., and at 60 million degrees, it is so explosive the slightest trigger could derange the center of the earth to the point it has to be evacuated.  No other planet has ever done this and we are watching carefully this one as perhaps the Supreme still can control some of this in spite of himself being shattered by the same process the earth's core uses to vent the high temperatures in the central core.  Unfortunately Urantia blocked itself from venting well by cooling so rapidly it sealed most of the venting chambers that form mega volcanoes like Yellowstone and a few other giant caldrons that could shatter half a continent if they let loose again. 

"Therefore, your question is germain but your knowledge lacks concerning what metals do when super heated as we have here.  Lithium was forming at the time Ron spoke to it, but we are now moving from a temporary lithium condition to a new ferrous condition using strontium 89 and even 90 to convert lithium out into ferrous dioxide-- again current science says that is not possible, but when a plasma erupts, science has no observations to decide what happens with material atoms therein.  I hope this answers some of your inquiry.  RAYSON."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "You asked a pertinent question White Stone and that is to your credit.  Ron is scratching his head what is going on in your mind that creates these disturbances and then you are just fine again.  No question from here, but Ron stays nice and even and gets the point you are rocked by concerns that deeply bother you but he really has not direct reason to question your veracity either and makes these connections for you.  I am Michael of Nebadon and wish you a more stable day to work with too.  Michael of Nebadon. K"

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2019, 12:46:37 AM »
I found the temperature in Centigrade of what they call the electronic boiling point as quoted below:  R

"41.7.12 You might try to visualize 35,000,000 degrees of heat, in association with certain gravity pressures, as the electronic boiling point. Under such pressure and at such temperature all atoms are degraded and broken up into their electronic and other ancestral components; even the electrons and other associations of ultimatons may be broken up, but the suns are not able to degrade the ultimatons."

I also heard from Rayson that to reach a plasma stage, it takes at least 50 million degrees centigrade to get a stable plasma and the center of the earth core has reached above that by ten million degrees more.

Oh, and by the way, White Stone evaporated after reading that.

R

« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 12:49:06 AM by Ron Besser »

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2019, 01:02:07 AM »
QUOTE FROM "billabong":  Somebody better answer me or I will blow up!!

I choose to stay back, only because, this character using the moniker names, "billabong", "chilliwack" and "white stone" all have a similar sentiment that resembles the likes of a former member here namely, Andy Vines!  BOOM! I hope we all blow up with the planet and then we will all be facing the Light together in another land! There "billabong", does that make you feel better!?!!

Thanks to Rayson, who manages to tell us how precarious we are on planet earth right now, even if the science of stuff doesn't make sense, the earth's core is not something we humans can fathom with temperatures far beyond our comprehension. And if that is so blooming hot then it might just blow up and us with it into smithereens in any case and then we have no arguments ever!

"billabong", "chilliwack" or "white stone or "andy vines" or whatever you prefer to use, please be aware those who are messengers/transmitters are doing so on the walk of faith as the rest of us do. Even though the messages may not be to our liking, it still is the method through which we gain some insight as to what is conveyed for us to get for guidance. Remember, to NOT shoot the messenger, but to allow the message to convey what is best heard in our language as the Universal language is far more intelligent than can be assuaged here in our minds. Recall, how the TUB authors struggled to bring their concepts into the limitations of our language we currently use. This tells us there is way more to be told than already that has been given. We must always be mindful how difficult it is to gather intelligence in our minds when they do come down the pipe for us to transmit. So often, it is so fast, I can only get a quarter of what is come as the brain has to process it in language format while the mind absorbs a multitude facet of thoughts in a millionth of a second as it occurs. This happens to those who transmit here. You may do more service to listen and transmit too since you are so keen to whip the tail of us who are performing this work.

Sue/7inOcean

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2019, 01:05:12 AM »
Noted that Ron, thank you.

Online LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2019, 05:15:26 AM »
Seems long overdue!
« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 05:20:02 AM by LarryG »

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2019, 06:56:07 AM »
Larry, time has a funny way of bringing some colours out in some! The only problem is, it is painful to watch. Sadly, this is not going to be the last, as we will see more of this behaviour that we have seen from "white stone", "billabong" and those who have been given the wide berth due to certain animosity. Faith is what keeps us all going... trusting the Father in all of this that the Light of God will shine through. Believing the SER is to be soon is a done deal to us even before it is even materialised because we have some revelation given already through these years of turmoil and struggle. God is alive and well. They did tell us to buckle up, it is going to be a rough ride.

Sue/7inOcean

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2019, 08:51:38 AM »
"Oh, and by the way, White Stone evaporated after reading that ". Without this kind of humor, the forum would cease to be what it is: reverent and irreverent at times, to keep us in balance. Thanks to these main protagonists.