Author Topic: 02 DECEMBER 2019 -  (Read 108 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
02 DECEMBER 2019 -
« on: December 02, 2019, 01:08:20 PM »
Concerning The Meeting on Salvington 03 Dec 2019 Urantia time at noon.
York, PA
December 02, 2019
MICHAEL OF NEBADON SPEAKS

I am Michael of Nebadon and quote me please, Ron:

“You all are ready for the Council of Worms to take place on December 3, 2019, Urantia time zones New York, USA.  It takes place at noon in that time zone, and I say the Council of Nicaea, for the First Council of Nicaea (/naɪˈsiːə/; Greek: Νίκαια [ˈnikεa]) was a council of Christian bishops convened in the Bithynian city of Nicaea (now İznik, Turkey),  by the Roman Emperor Constantine I in AD 325. Ron copied that out of the Internet to save us some time.  In any case the December 3rd meeting with Nebadon the place to meet, is as important as this meeting of the brand new Church of Rome did then and all else flows from this meeting including the Council of Trent and the first Council of Worms,  to name a few.

It is for this reason we asked Ron to step back shortly, meaning mostly today, so he can refresh his view not to get involved with changes he must make and to let the course run a few days more so he knows what to do for himself in important matters.  Be assured Ron you are mighty nervous over these corporations and your need for a probate to your estate so you have some control over its use in the future..  We make this known to you too Steven Gitz, as you are hitting a milestone you care not to over issues of estate and concerns with Ron over the book ORIGINS.  He is just as nervous over this issue as you are.  In any case, the Dec 3 meeting takes this issue on too, as we never had a book done by a human before who did what Ron did here. In any case this list will become famous not since we are going to ask for a revision once Ron knows where he truly stands.

“That said, we announce the following areas of concern, which you did very well Clency in your individual post this morning at areas you though needed a full review:

1 - No more restating what happens to the SER, for it is now fully given to be done at once; [Ron here: what this list does not know is that the FATHER insisted Mantutia rewrite the book last minute style to show the explosion in Havona, that wiped out God the Supreme, and that require rewriting the second UB a sixth time!!!  Poor man Mantutia, and can you imagine having to do a three page book six times?  Give him a smile and a pat on the back when you pick this volume up to read next time in the future.]

2 - We have a decision to make how to use Ron Besser, and honestly only Urantia could produce what that has to be.  FATHER says to MICHAEL OF NEBADON, what are you going to do with Ron, now that we have to can him from ever being an ascender with his friends again, as he knows too much and Jeff S., is ready to smile once more, as he prefers to understand him on his own level and not from the Deity Absolute, who seized upon him to get some much need repairs done on Urantia about who was in charge of epochal revelation: namely the Deity Absolute through the Ancients of Days.  My answer is that Ron has the field to himself as himself and we fully support his work so long as he can manage twelve hour days without falling down dead, and that is the limit a morontial being has in take-on energy to work a day.  They need energy replacement every twelve hours Urantia time.  For that reason he is to be assigned to Machiventa Melchizedek in order to provide liaison service to Urantia through Ron to the rest of the ones who will read the SER and other periodicals to be released. 
    [Ron here: Bulletin 7 got long.  It is so full of revelation I could hot hold it to four pages maximum these Bulletins are supposed to run, I gave it Newstarsaphire last night in rough form and she did yeoman’s work to make it look good in print, but it needs a go over edit and I am informed to remodel some of what I said by as the Deity Absolute wishes to amend a few statements too.  I also say to you that not all of what I say in Bulleting 7 can be found in the SER, so I do not know what the powers to be, including Mantutia, want to handle this as useful or not useful or undetermined at this point.  MANTUTIA HERE- “Ron your work is too good to just let go but not discussable now.”]

3 - We accelerate this a little by saying that the Planetary Prince is now ME, MICHAEL OF NEBADON WITH MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK as NY co-chair and Ron is a human sitting close by to hear how we deal these things.  And Ron rightly says, “What an honor!” as it is early training for him to understand universe administration.  Let this also be known that Ron just said it does not hurt my feelings to be not placed there if there is any objection either.

4 - Further examination of God the Supreme on Urantia requires that I, MICHAEL OF NEBADON, along with MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK, appraise how Ron reacts to the Havona Supreme in extreme pain and misery of mind and heart.  He detests it sully and it is so unusual we must bring a Supernaphim to bear witness that Ron does not blaspheme, but naturally reacts to the Supreme as a bad omen to the life and times of mortals who must bear up under that Deity. In this report to come will be an analysis of just what is going on that Ron cannot tolerate God the Supreme one moment longer, and it is so serious we must hurry this along in order to catch what we can here.  Further stated we see the entire matter a huge issue of State now.  He is truly allergic to the Supreme as are a couple of you.  One moment:

[Ron here - So you dear reader understand, as I take this dictation a truck just passed under near my computer room window.  It disturbed me so much I had to grab my stomach.  It is sore and it is horrible in that it is rigid, which is a sure sign I am under great tension to remove myself from what is just an observing representative of God the Supreme near by.  I absolutely have no idea what this body reaction is about.  Just FYI]

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - “Ron we leave this for the moment and ask you to lie down for a few minutes only as we need to adjust a reception strap that is loose over your face and causing distrust of certain ways of transmitting now . . 1055AM/

1230pm = “We rake back up and the sore spot is gone as Ron says to me, but nothing else has changed . . . 

5 - We conclude this discussion with a statement from God the Supreme and Ron does well with it if it keeps its hands off his computer and etc . . .”

GOD THE SUPREME = “I have only one wish and that is to vacate Urantia.  My presence here completely upsets this transmitter as I am on the planetary level, and completely amazes God the Absolute, that I might continue to enforce my powers even after experiencing the disrupt ion of the Ultimatonic plasma sequestering that does to the Deity level. 

“One must understand that a plasma does not ever remove Deity, but in this case I willed that it be so, and I am now genuinely gone on Havona levels, and soon I am removed on Paradise level.  I am not ever removed on the Havona Supreme level just because two circuits were assigned to me forever and that is not removable, except to change the codification of infinity, and Ron is the only one who comes close to understanding that statement.  I am further disturbed by ANISE, the Vicegerent I used to contact Ron back in June.  June reported to ANISE yesterday that ANISE IS BEARABLE as the Supreme simply because when the Supreme invaded Urantia the late night end of June 20 into June 21st and 22nd with Ron, he observed that the Vicegerent informed him the planet was seized and to stop his work further and with little ado ended those sessions Ron had to do.  I should have observed that as Ron knew ANISE meant business and no harm was to come to him, but also realized that ANISE could and would hurt him if he objected.  But ANISE approached with peace and Ron accept that as essentially the way to stand back.  I learn slowly in big terms and ANISE is now contemplating giving over to Ron the same courtesy Ron thanked him for, and I may have lost a Vicegerent to a Supernaphim of some sorts, I do not know . .

ANISE [Vicegerent of God the Supr4eme] - “I just informed Ron I return to the Supreme as that is my true calling.  I  dare not stay on a ramshackle planet like URANTIA, but I do remiss Ron for understanding the situation that night and other nights too, and we hit it off well.  However the Havona Supreme is overdoing it and must be remanded back into custody and as of today, later today, that voicing is gone too.  Good day.”

“You Ron just lost the Supreme again and stop that . . . This is MICHAEL OF NEBADON, AND if all of you could do this kind of transmitting you would have the extra voicing Ron actually already possesses and t hat is to hear the laughter in the background when something fun can be said as he did to ANISE in good bye,

“As much as I wish we could relate what must transpire tomorrow, the 3rd of December, I can not do so.  Be assured all things are prepared and Nebadon places great pleasure by preparing good tidings for such meetings when ever they might have to occur again.  That is excellent Ron and you are doing well to see a little too (yes) at the moment too.  I am also aware you are not feeling your best either and be assured that is nerves as you are positive you have last minute work to do today and do it if it comes along.  We close with this:

“You Ron are a liaison personality without disrespect for the world you serve.  You care about your residents and see them as your friends unless they tell you otherwise.  We leave with this thought, you will make many friends in a long future for you on URANTIA, so long as you are willing to take the time to do this work always, as you see no favor in getting rid of it, but it does wear you down due to length and at times disagreeable actions taken against you as you work.  That is over shortly, and ANISE may visit time to time with you with our good view it is a mutually happy situation, and that is his to assign to you as well.  You saved him the disgrace of leaving without an agreement now and that is sufficient to take well I believe.  K MICHAEL OF NEBADON. K”

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: 02 DECEMBER 2019 -
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2019, 07:50:49 AM »
I thought about and prayed, as I am sure we all did yesterday, for this critical meeting that will impact our immediate futures for Urantia and Panoptia.   I can hardly wait for Ron’s review from Michael our Creator Son!   LarryG

As the old saying goes, I would have loved to have been  a fly on the wall for that one!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 07:59:24 AM by LarryG »

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: 02 DECEMBER 2019 -
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2019, 08:13:08 AM »
Thanks Larry, I was up until 430 am this morning getting nothing of the 3 December activities.  As of 8am  this morning no news has appeared either.  Machiventa Melchizedek has returned from a surprise meeting with the Father over what to do with the idea of running Urantia faster than what we have been doing.  What that means is, and this is hard for us to fathom, the sense of time can be sped up or down by adjusting spirit ministry to the personality circuit.  That is so transcendent I am surely unable to get why they can even get into something like that, but personality is a clock too, and that is the most effective way for spirit to provide the idea of urgency.

The December 3 meeting will report and with urgency too.  Why?

I am now quite sure my role is somewhat enhanced but less obvious than before.  I do not really comprehend why my work with the SER is out of the question today, but a hot topic for weeks from now because I can seem to spell better lately (not) and I do with some help, but I am so crippled with what feels like arthritis I get quite disgusted with how slow remediation is to come to me.  I also care what happens to the rest of you, but it is mighty hard to figure it when all of you clam up again.  It was nice of you to peep this morning Larry G.

York, PA has a light coating of snow this morning--  it started about 230 am and was lightly fluttering large flakes when i want to bed about 430 am after working on Bulletin 7.   Bulletin 7 presupposes we know what we are talking about in all of those graphics, but that is just the time of the iceberg too, as Ocilliaya, Master Spirit Four, is ready to have a few words with all of you in preparation of what the 3 Dec meeting concluded concerning this planet and me and my war illness, and the trial that Michael of Nebadon just went through to establish the TRILATERAL FEDERATION.  It is no longer Excelon but Father insisted that title be applied to the refurbished Federation yesterday sometime.

MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK - "I am ready to report on 3 Dec meeting Rom,:

RON- I will shut this post down and start taking your report then, Planetary Prince of Urantia.  Thank you. K"

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania