Author Topic: African medicine plant  (Read 166 times)

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
African medicine plant
« on: December 19, 2019, 09:51:51 AM »
In 1990, John Mack, an american psychiatrist known for his interest in alien abduction, interviewed Credo Mutwa, a south african shaman (a traditional healer) or sangoma (Zulu deviner), who claims to have received knowledge in technology, medicine, culture, arts during his many encounters with extraterrestrial entities. Credo Mutwa said that there is plant in South Africa, called “the bush cancer” by the Zulu people, whose scientific name is “Sutherlandra Frutescens”, which can cure cancer, diabetes and even HIV. It is very interesting to note that there are actually only two european countries - England and Germany - that are cultivating this plant. I am curious to know what our Celestial Family think about this. Domtia                                                                                        

Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: African medicine plant
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2019, 11:10:30 AM »
Clency, what web site did you get the picture from?  And do you have a common name for the plant you picture with those red blossoms?

I depend on RAYSON to help out if he can point to a general classification of anything  having to do with so-called cures.  He is not available I am told.  The origin of the photo as to who or what published might help for me to look at it.  It is probably some exotic species we do not know a thing about, but the style of blossom is suggestive of a plant I do know about.  The style suggests the pea family.  

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -  Ron is not wrong.  Only the pea family has this style of blossom, and there is also a bean plant that has this color and style of blossom so unique to legume family too.  We need to see the plant growing as this photo is unhelpful as it is too close up to easily see the leaves.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON.

MOTHER SPIRIT - "We think Ron knows precisely what that is,  He may have raised them as border plants to edge walkways.  I also recommend to you Clency to post the source of that article you speak to to help us out if at all possible to name it as to a commong garden variety of sage.  It is sort of familiar but too close up to eliminate it as to a type of sage too.  Mother Spirit."

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2019, 11:39:32 AM »
Clency, look at this one:  see photo below

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2019, 11:50:27 AM »
Ron, just make a google search with the name of the plant : Sutherlandia Frutescens followed by images and you have it. As for the informations, they come not from an article, but a conference, but there is a book written by John Mack, about his interview with Credo Mutwa, the south african medicine man. The image you find, Ron, looks like the one in my post above, but I am not sure it is the same plant. How does it name ? Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2019, 12:03:44 PM »
We just call it a flowering bean.  I have no idea as to its scientific name,  It is easy to grow and is quite spectacular during the summer months with its brilliant red sepias and long bean pods with prolific seed/bean production.  We do not eat it and for all I know it is not edible.  The general name or genus the internet tells me is Fabaceae.  But that is a general classification  The leaves are entirely different now that we can see the frond almost fern like leaves of Sutherland.  FYI  Ron.

It is a bean!  Here is wikipedia

Sutherlandia frutescens is a southern African legume which has traditionally been used as an indigenous medicine for a variety of ailments. It is a shrub with bitter, aromatic leaves. Red-orange flowers appear in spring to mid-summer. Wikipedia

Here is a wider angle photo of the plant
Sutherlandia Frutescens

« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 12:07:04 PM by Ron Besser »

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2019, 12:17:57 PM »
It is a bean.  See above from classification on wikipedia.  Ron

Here is Rayson the scientist Magisterial Son to comment:

"I am RAYSON, and I know how these people use that bean plant as Ron correctly identifies it finally.  It is a bean plant and it has great medicinal value but it does clear some types of cancer of the melanoma type

"But it does not cure AIDS ever, since AIDS belongs to a streptococcus which science has no idea about.  Ron's book ORIGINS gives the full genus the AIDS virus is associated with and I dare say if he ever publishes it, you will get all sorts of vaccines to knock AIDS out with a simple pill to take and clear the virus immediately out of the body.  It is a shame Ron has no real connections to the medical industry and it just languishes with people who do not know what to do with the book at all.  K.

"I also say this Clency, take it easy on yourself too. as you are not infected with anything harmful as we look and you are just aging and nothing else.   Be assured we are all happy for your rescue and that is over as a problem for you once the repair has been made.  However, eat better and learn that no one is going to fix the bowel that bleeds all the time unless the offending portions are cut out and removed and that is entirely a disaster you do not have to face.  Good day.  RAYSON.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON = "Now that Ron has identified the plant as to its real individual name, let it be, as it is a poor plant to use for anything.  It is a slow grower but roots deeply and is a handsome flower to enjoy in gardens.  But it is toxic to the embryo of children particularly, and many  little ones have been born without limbs thanks to the ingestion of a bean like fruit that has no taste but is very bitter to the endocrine system, and it should never be used for any medicinal quality except the juice from the bean applies to the outside of dark melanoma or skin cancers is effectively knocking that stuff out for good.  MICHAEL OF NEBADON.."
END

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2019, 12:26:08 PM »
Clency, I just got this info download.

Do you use Epson Salts you take for your ailments???   I got this:  Epson Salts for Clency, if he uses it at all, will cause skin lesions on arms and tummy.  Warn him.  

That is just a warning in case you use it.

END
« Last Edit: December 19, 2019, 12:28:08 PM by Ron Besser »

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2019, 01:12:26 PM »
Thank you Michael of Nebadon, Rayson and Ron for these informations about that plant and your concern about my health. It is reassuring to know that we are all under the Celestial care and that there is no more to worry about. The AIDS Book should be out to the public for the benefits of all those who are suffering from this disease, particularly on the African continent. Personally, I am not really worrying about what may happen to me ; the FATHER is my only SHELTER. From my recent sickness, I am just taking pills (Ésoméprazole), one every morning for about forty days, to cicatrize the stomach bleeding, otherwise I feel just fine. Domtia