Author Topic: Bulletin 9 - What Is the Supreme Being and Evolution  (Read 1220 times)

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Re: Bulletin 9 - What Is the Supreme Being and Evolution
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2019, 05:28:29 PM »
wow Julio
This is a very in great analysis and shows a lot of depth.  I especially like your conclusion when you say:  
I ask in my prayers that the Deities, the deities, the heavenly beings seek a solution in the heavens for Michael of Nebadon and his heavenly beings sent for the spiritual recovery of the planet.

I ask you to allow our planet Urantia to continue to exist in the universe, even with the severe tectonic changes that will soon take place, so that in the future it will become a university planet for the study of Lucifer's rebellion, how to make sure that this does not happen again. anywhere in the universe of universes.

Some of my questions and concerns overlap yours.
I think most of these questions and comments might be unanswerable, but they are thoughts that have been rumbling around in my brain in the last 24 hours.  When we get a new round of expanded information, it always takes me a few days to process it.
From Paper 21:
21:5.1 The power of a Master Michael is unlimited because derived from experienced association with the Paradise Trinity, is unquestioned because derived from actual experience as the very creatures subject to such authority. The nature of the sovereignty of a sevenfold Creator Son is supreme because it:
21:5.2             1. Embraces the sevenfold viewpoint of Paradise Deity.
21:5.3 (240.    2. Embodies a sevenfold attitude of time-space creatures.
21:5.4 (240.6) 3. Perfectly synthesizes Paradise attitude and creature viewpoint.
21:5.5 (240.7) This experiential sovereignty is thus all-inclusive of the divinity of God the Sevenfold culminating in the Supreme Being. And the personal sovereignty of a sevenfold Son is like the future sovereignty of the sometime-to-be-completed Supreme Being, embracing as it does the fullest possible content of the power and authority of the Paradise Trinity manifestable within the time-space limits concerned.

1.  We know that Michael met the requirements God the Sevenfold and the Supreme, because this was needed for him to be declared sovereign.  Was there any unusual tension between Michael and the Supreme?  If I had to guess, it started with the idea of the Federation.  Michael’s plans and the Supreme’s did not mesh.  But it was always my understanding that the Supreme was to collect, synthesize, and finally actualize experience, not to create it.

Also from Paper 21:
21:5.6 With the achievement of supreme local universe sovereignty, there passes from a Michael Son the power and opportunity to create entirely new types of creature beings during the present universe age.

2.   We know Michael completely met all obligations to God the Sevenfold and the Supreme Being.  We know the Supreme in genetically tied to each of us, and we know that being sovereign Michael now has the ability “…to create entirely new types of creature beings…”  We also know that Urantia is very unique in many respects, including its biology.  Was there tension between the creature evolution plans of the Supreme and Michael’s ability to create entirely new types of creature beings?

3.   What happens now to the ascenders who were currently experiencing the fourth stage of God the Sevenfold, the Supreme?  Are they just left dangling without any further growth possible at their level of advancement?
From Paper 116:
116:7.6 (1276.7) Man’s urge for Paradise perfection, his striving for God-attainment, creates a genuine divinity tension in the living cosmos which can only be resolved by the evolution of an immortal soul; this is what happens in the experience of a single mortal creature. But when all creatures and all Creators in the grand universe likewise strive for God-attainment and divine perfection, there is built up a profound cosmic tension which can only find resolution in the sublime synthesis of almighty power with the spirit person of the evolving God of all creatures, the Supreme Being.

4.  Without the Supreme, how will the various universe levels find synthesis?   How will the lower levels of becoming be able to find cohesion and integration to ascend higher?  I thank God for our Adjusters as I think they will help with this, but what about non-Adjuster indwelt beings?

5.  If the Supreme was so involved with our biology and lifeforms, it seems odd to me that this was not included as part of the original UB.  It seems like this is an important part that got left out.  It may have been mentioned briefly, but I cannot find it.  Can any of you?  I have been known to miss the obvious before.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2019, 05:33:57 PM by amethyst »
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

White Stone

« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2019, 08:29:41 PM »
Greetings, forum members and guests,

After many days of contemplating the so-called "demise of the Supreme", I find it difficult to voice any personal opinion. I would, however, draw your attention to the following quote from The Urantia Book, reference 2.1.4:

"The Father constantly and unfailingly meets the need of the differential of demand for himself as it changes from time to time in various sections of his master universe. The great God knows and understands himself; he is infinitely self-conscious of all his primal attributes of perfection. God is not a cosmic accident; neither is he a universe experimenter. The Universe Sovereigns may engage in adventure; the Constellation Fathers may experiment; the system heads may practice; but the Universal Father sees the end from the beginning, and his divine plan and eternal purpose actually embrace and comprehend all the experiments and all the adventures of all his subordinates in every world, system, and constellation in every universe of his vast domins.
No thing is new to God, and no cosmic event ever comes as a surprise; he inhabits the circle of eternity. He is without beginning or end of days. To God there is no past, present, or future; all time is present at any given moment. He is the great and only I AM."

You would all do well to contemplate on this thought:  If there is no new thing to God, no past, present, or future, would He not know all things? Would this not include this escapade of whim, created in the mind of our administrator, supposedly Father-fused since December, 2014?

If, then, this were a true event, would it not have been told to us in our Urantia Book?  

I can tell you all one thing I am certain of:  Trying to explain this event, or the potential outcome of such a monumental change to our cosmology, will prove to be impossible. All attempts so far have failed.  Come to your own conclusions.

White Stone

Offline roger krupa

• All I have learned is love, and love is all.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2019, 10:21:48 PM »
Dear White Stone, I must agree with you that God knows all and is surprised by nothing; However, His children do not know all.  They must learn by experience and they do err from time to time.  If God were to reveal all then absolute perfection would be forced onto the universe and we would all be deprived of the experience of growth.  Hardship makes us stronger and humiliation makes us humble.  I have faith that all will turn out good in the end but I must still strive to right the wrongs I see and accept any constructive criticism that comes my way.  I would have it no other way.  Domtia.
If people treated each other as they would like to be treated we would have heaven on earth.

White Stone

« Reply #18 on: December 15, 2019, 02:03:56 AM »
Hello, Roger Krupa,

Thank you for your response to my post. I agree with you, that we must "strive to right the wrongs we see" and that we learn by our experience. However, the inference to God's children not knowing all, I hope was referring to us mortals here and not The Supreme Being, who does grow in experience of all of creation. He may evolve and change as time passes, yet His purpose cannot, whatsoever, be considered "childlike" in any manner.

Look again at these following UB quotes regarding the origin of The Supreme Being:

22.7.11 The Supreme Being is the unification of three phases of Deity reality: God the Supreme, the spiritual unification of certain finite aspects of the Paradise Trinity; the Almighty Supreme, the power unification of the grand universe Creators; and the Supreme Mind, the individual contribution of the Third Source and Center and his co-ordinates to the reality of the Supreme Being.

56.6.2 The personality realities of the Supreme Being come forth from the Paradise Deities and on the pilot world of the outer Havona circuit unify with the power prerogatives of the Almighty Supreme coming up from the Creator divinities of the grand universe. God the Supreme as a person existed in Havona before the creation of the seven superuniverses, but he functioned only on spiritual levels. The evolution of the Almighty power of Supremacy by diverse divinity synthesis in the evolving universes eventuated in a new power presence of Deity which co-ordinated with the spiritual person of the Supreme in Havona by means of the Supreme Mind, which concomitantly translated from the potential resident in the infinite mind of the Infinite Spirit to the active functional mind of the Supreme Being. (bold red type my own emphasis)

This is only my point of view, Roger, and I'm a long way from perfect, my friend. I am a member here to express my understanding of the Urantia Book, with the augmentation made by my TA since 1959. Fifteen years later, in 1974, I read the UB for the first time, and had a personal validation from my Thought Adjuster, of his presence since I was seven years old.

White Stone 

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2019, 04:13:05 AM »
Here is one to play with White Stone.

The Deity Absolute must perform the vice checking of all unusual changes in the Master Universe.  The Deity Absolute resides on the Circle of Infinity, and is really the Chief Counsel to the Universe Father.  That Father frequently calls upon the DEITY ABSOLUTE to do something called: COMPOSSIBILITY.  The word is used once in the Urantia Book, but it is one interesting word to take note of.

COMPOSSIBILITY is the act of back checking every action taken since the I AM established the prognosis of what constitutes reality.  They use their minds to know all that, but we in time would make an infinite list with some help from our existential checkers.  That list has no precedence on it for the Supreme Being to demolish the entire livery the Supreme Being stood for.  The Father asked the DEITY ABSOLUTE, also, to urn a check with THE CONSUMMATOR OF UNIVERSE DESTINY as to the view that Paradise had no resident Supreme ever on paradise, and therefore Paradise had no record of how the Supreme Being ran his affairs from  the fourth circuit of Havona, and earlier from the third circuit of Havona. 

That tells we philosophers who like to discuss there matters that there is no predestination, and there is no fully infinite knowledge base, when it comes to the actions of God in the time universes.

Think about this:  Where does the Supreme go when he is tired of working in time only?  He cannot stay with the Eternal Son, as the Eternal Son outranks him so high there is only humility the Supreme needs to show there, but the Supreme acts entirely without humility, and even that is subject to a compossibility check, as there is no precedence for any Deity learning to leave Paradise or Havona, to strike out on their own, and THEN PRESUPPOSE THE TRINITY NO LONGER HAS JURISDICTION OVER HIMSELF,

THE DEITY ABSOLUTE says this about his compossibility check:

"WE checked all Infinite patterns for past actions and found none ans no precedence exists anywhere in present of future infinity.  If that were the case there would be no run down of the Supreme into the places of the Local Universes he attacked and near killed Ron.  If that had happened we would have to lay out a new skein for Infinite Integration which Rayson layed out to Mantutia while completing the fifth epochal revelation.  I must say also that this transmitter thinks with me so well he lollygags while our English catches up, and he does not ever trial me but this time I see him look at the Father, and say, Father this is not really new to you, but the really big change is the Supreme has seen to you as being number 2 in time, and "that ain;t right!"

Ron here - I point this out to all of you,  I do not dispute Father foreknows, but he cannot know radical changes in sub absolute free will,  Father sees the end from the beginning, but does not foreknow the results of a multiple choice test taken by a sub absolute student, and that includes the Supreme as well as Ron.  What we really must do is to learn to understand that imperfection makes compossibility necessary to keep check on precedence and non precedence and to  take corrective action if necessary according to the system of administration required to do the correcting.

I now have something else to post in the next window too.  Thank you..

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2019, 04:45:02 AM »
This MIGHT SHOCK YOU!

FATHER SPEAKS DIRECTLY TO RON: "No, and he will not get away with it, but we must be sure if we correct, we correct right.  Your friend White Stone is not inaccurate, and you do not call him that all, but you are pointing to the fact I  need advice when a precedent is set.  I also see we hit a snag typin that nad yhou stopped to see what it was. . . .   What was it? [Ron:  Father, I do not know unless it was Adjuster.]  FATHER: He detached briefly since you tend to hear what you want not, but that is you adjusting your temperament after a night of mice crawling over your curtain rod by help of the Supreme.  You will never live it down and it disgusts you no end and he knows that.   I also see you look at the clock and wonder what this day holds for you as you are not tired at 4am this morning to write this out.   We decry your difficulties, but the Supreme has stepped back with you as our digust with a mouse type you never saw before makes you wonder just what disgusting thing the Supreme will try.  He has never done that except to you and you are so fully put out you wonder if you can get through a week at all and you will and with my hep too.  You are deeply saddened this stuff happens and blind all the while as they fail more and more.

"As a result of this little noting, we are giving Rayson the full power to adjuster your environment as you feel more is coming and it may be the case but we need to clear the bod of its harm too and so on. Be assured that mouse is a goner as he is dizzy and hates the idea of that house ever again as you released it outside once you figure out it was ready to bite and he was ready to clay your face too as they are mean mince in Africa, not from South America, and it might be AIDS infested and it is.  Rayson indicates you are safe but hardly happy to ever note such rodens remind you of the flying squirrel as you not he had a stretch membrane underneath, and that should clue you they live in trees and not the ground and that was why the first one just sat and stared at you.  Goodness!  We see the entire matter has been cleared by Michael too!  He sees it hitting you in the face and biting you, but you cleared it before it could do that, and for some reason the other four introduced have gone missing too.  This is so unusual we wonder how he introduced them?

"The answer, RAYSON NOW SPEAKING, is through your attic window and nothing lasts there anyhow as it is cold and inhospitable to anything that lands there.  It needs no clean out yet but coming.  In any case the entire matter is lost to time not, but resides in the Ultimate for being undone quickly.  It must not show on Urantia history as ever happening."

REPORT FROM THE DEITY ABSOLUTE
"i AM THE DEITY ABSOLUTE: I am sure the Supreme is pressing you badly Ron and you are just sick and tired of it,  We now know where those mice came from and the Supreme just shot himself in the foot.  He introduced five large African tree mice into your home tonight and it scared u out of your skin to suddenly see mice walk into your living room, sit on the rug before the TV an watch you eat.  You could not believe our eyes and he was big with a bushy tail and a fleshy attachment to his legs so he could fly tree to tree. You asked yourself if this was a sudden mutation>  Or was it a rat?  It is neither a moue or a rat but a lemur the Supreme favors to scare people, because they are at least six inches long and four inches high.  You set a mouse trap to see if you cold get one and it nearly bit you on your nose as you only stunned ti rather than kill it with the usual small Victory mouse trap as they call it and so hard to set you wonder how the thing really works.

"You are complaining very much now Ron and that lemur was infected with AIDS truly that is how viscous the Supreme has become.  You have no sign of the virus around you but be sure any droppings are cleaned up pronto with your Clorox cleaner.

"We think you need the text window too.  Go to it shortly.

"I am the DEITY ABSOLUTE  and I must remind all of you Ron has escaped once more a very serious threat of death he overcame by being very angry with an invasion of mice he never saw so big or even knew they were not squirrels as he first guessed they were baby grey squirrels.  They are truly gone now and that is enough to scare you badly as they were large and you could hear them running in the house and we think the attic is where they came down into your computer room while changing a hand held flash light set of batteries. 

"We tell you this Ron.  Stand down for a little while and try to lie down for awhile as your adrenalin is pumping and you never thought the Supreme could be this cruel.  that creature dies and disappears shortly.  I has a headache now and will just stop looking for shelter, stretch out, and die.

"We see the poison being prepared and a small prick into your right heel and it is going to grow not and that is no Supernaphim or Seraphim but a rat of a Midwayer we ant captured now.  Alvoring and Avalon now both see what is being done, and are afraid they never knew this could be done to a human but it is and it is viscious.  We take you down a peg or two Supreme.  You can no longer enter Urantia at all for any reason, and your work on Salvington is now removed.  Nebadon will now soon be free of your presence entirely, and it is up to Avalon, Alvoring, Wolvering, Senselon, Tintantium, and three others to decide this matter for themselves.   ALL HAVE VOTED TO REMOVE THE SUPREME ENTIRELY.

"Be assured Ron this set the table for you just right.  I do not know how anyone else could have handled this.  You are not alone knowing no one would believe you but we saw it and know it is quite real and your heartbeat is still way over normal right now as you picture mice running everywhere and having to call Orkin to clear the house of mice and rats as you heard them running all over the place for awhile.  We have decided this too, Ron.  That computer the Supreme caught a portion of a chip with a sting frequency.  it needs redone and that is expensive and it need not be done now as a Midwayer with a pair of eye glasses like yours soldered it back into place and you can turn it off now and reboot where you could not before.  

"I AM THE DEITY ABSOLUTE.  Due to waht happened in your home tonight Ron, we ascend you one step further up the chimney for Santa Claus to find you and then eat better tomorrow than all day Sunday.  It will begin to recede greatly as we must get you better done and out of range of the horror called the Supreme Being and t hat is ours to do at once.  You see a bit now and then better [yes] and we are sure it chases you out of the world of thought now and then as you can go looking for more and thank you very much for being cheerful through all  this and not hysterical as almost everybody else would be.  Be assured the AIDS issue is settled by fiat and that you are exceedingly grateful for all the way to Brisbane,

We cut this now and thank you.  Ron for MICHAEL OF NEBADON AND THE DEITY ABSOLUTE.  k"

end

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2019, 08:17:32 AM »
This divine game becomes increasingly exciting; I limit myself to enjoy such brilliant interventions like the latter from White Stone and especially the phenomenal publications of our administrator Ron Besser. And in the meantime, I continue to apply to each complex circumstance for the mortal mind, the statements of Sai Baba in order to keep myself in force in this wonderful forum of surprising revelations. And then I repeat: "Do not seek to be the one who knows best, seek to be the one who gives the most and then the beauty of divine love will transform your heart into a source of wisdom." So that without missing any of the extraordinary publications of each of the members, I strive as much as possible, to advance in the self-knowledge that according to Sai Baba's postulates is knowledge of God.
Being wise says Sai Baba, does not mean having accumulated data about everything created, nor knowing the laws of the Universe or the theories on which Science is based; neither is he who enunciates the principles of human behavior or who reveals some of the mysteries of the Cosmos. It is wise that he discovers the laws of his own soul, the one that deciphers the mystery of his identity, the one that reveals the mystery of his origin and then transforms his life forever based on these findings, then seeking the growth of Humanity. Thanks

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2019, 12:34:26 PM »
I agree with you Occerpa, it is indeed exciting these newer revelations. Still I am more interested in knowing that aspect of God indwelling within me where I stand, than God's love spread out through the universes of universes. There is no need for me to learn how to drive my Father's vehicle when my feet are still too young to even reach the gas peddles. Blessed are the curious though, for they shall be taught that which they ask for.

Offline occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2019, 01:48:05 PM »
Thanks Wenebojo; my case is that I assume the words of Sai Baba as a word of truth, of higher wisdom without tricks, so even though I admire knowledge as the adventure of man and even recognize the scholarship in the forum of a Clency and many more and the shine of an Amethyst, I do not torment myself if I am not able to understand the causes for which so many things have happened as the spiritual rebellion of the Supreme Being, for example, aware that we have to learn to walk before trying to run. Sai Baba himself says: "It will not be possible for you to understand my nature without first knowing yourself." In fact, knowing oneself is the secret of the perfect equation and magna synthesis. Thanks

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2019, 06:57:09 PM »
... [...]...

THE DEITY ABSOLUTE says this about his compossibility check:

"WE checked all Infinite patterns for past actions and found none ans no precedence exists anywhere in present of future infinity.  If that were the case there would be no run down of the Supreme into the places of the Local Universes he attacked and near killed Ron.  If that had happened we would have to lay out a new skein for Infinite Integration which Rayson layed out to Mantutia while completing the fifth epochal revelation.  I must say also that this transmitter thinks with me so well he lollygags while our English catches up, and he does not ever trial me but this time I see him look at the Father, and say, Father this is not really new to you, but the really big change is the Supreme has seen to you as being number 2 in time, and "that ain;t right!"
...[...]...
END

I highlighted the part above the revelation which I transcribe to verify that I really understood:

In the message I understood that the Supreme Being was seeing God, the Universal Father as the second in the hierarchy (being Him, the Supreme Being, the first in the hierarchy in the Great Universe), and I also agree that this is not right.

=======

Continuing, the comments based on the above statement ....

The moment He realized this, and originating from the Paradise Trinity, the Supreme Being decided to die out, for He knew that He was wrong at this stage in the history of the universe of universes.

In my view, if the Supreme Being who is with God, the Eternal Son (as per previous messages from the Serara Forum), is to be reactivated in the future, perhaps it is best if this happens when the Seven Superuniverses (evolving from imperfection to perfection) are totally in or near the Age of Light and Life. Thus, the synthesis made by God the Supreme will reflect the positive experience of superuniverses in the Age of Light and Life.

Yes, God, the Universal Father is the foremost of everything in the entire universe of universes and should always be first in any hierarchy anywhere in the master universe.

=======

Finally, I report that I received a message in my mind a few days ago, however, not knowing the origin, in the sense that the Supreme Being refused to obey God, the Universal Father. He even looked like the Supreme Being himself, saying that "he would not obey God, the Universal Father." Maybe this is a reflection of my mind (and it may be wrong). In any case, if this is true, perhaps it was because of the immaturity of the grand universe in the present phase of the history of the master universe, which reflected in the Supreme Being who synthesizes the experiences.

Again, because it is a very strong message, I point out that I apologize in advance if I am wrong in this interpretation of mine, in addition to the previous messages, confirming my deep respect for God, the Universal Father; God, Eternal Son; God, the Infinite Spirit, finally to all Deities, divinities, and heavenly beings who walk in the light of God the Father.

=======

Eu destaquei a parte acima da revelação a qual transcrevo para verificar se realmente eu entendi:

Na mensagem eu entendi, que o Ser Supremo estava vendo Deus, Pai Universal como o segundo na hierarquia (sendo ele, o Ser Supremo, o primeiro na hierarquia no Grande Universo), e eu também concordo que isto não está certo.

=======

Continuando, os comentários com base na afirmativa acima....

No momento em que percebeu isto, e tendo origem na Trindade do Paraíso, o Ser Supremo resolveu se extinguir, pois sabia que estava errado, nesta etapa da história do universo dos universos.

Em minha visão, se o Ser Supremo que está com Deus, Filho Eterno (conforme mensagens anteriores do Fórum Serara), for reativado no futuro, talvez, o melhor é que isto aconteça, se for acontecer, quando os Sete Superuniversos (que evoluem da imperfeição para a perfeição) estiverem totalmente na Era da Luz e da Vida, ou próximo disto. Assim, a síntese feita por Deus, o Supremo irá refletir a experiência positiva dos superuniversos na Era da Luz e de Vida.

Sim, Deus, Pai Universal é o principal de tudo, em todo o universo dos universos e sempre deverá estar em primeiro lugar em qualquer hierarquia em qualquer lugar no universo mestre.

=======

Por fim, eu relato que eu recebi uma mensagem em minha mente, há poucos dias, no entanto, não sabendo a origem, no sentido de que o Ser Supremo se recusava a obedecer a Deus, Pai Universal. Até parecia o próprio Ser Supremo, dizendo que "não iria obedecer Deus, Pai Universal".  Talvez isto seja uma reflexão de minha mente (e que pode estar errada). Seja como for, se isto for verdade, talvez isto tenha acontecido pela imaturidade do grande universo, na atual fase da história do universo mestre, o que refletia no Ser Supremo que faz a síntese das experiências.  

Novamente, por ser uma mensagem muito forte, eu ressalto que eu peço desculpas antecipadas se eu estiver errado nesta minha interpretação, de forma complementar as mensagens anteriores, confirmando meu profundo respeito a Deus, Pai Universal; Deus, Filho Eterno; Deus, Espírito Infinito, enfim a todas Deidades, divindades e seres celestiais que caminham na luz de Deus, Pai.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2019, 07:00:14 PM by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2019, 07:25:17 PM »
Here is my two cents worth of a dumb ass mind I seem to have on this whole discussion so far:  I am lost in all of this discussion concerning the Supreme. I prefer to wait for the SER to be fully educated on this and on the Lucifer Rebellion without the ongoing saga of personal attacks on individuals(e.g. Ron Besser, Amethyst etc)  that is stated by our administrator that seems to cloud our judgements. Bottom line is: What does Michael of Nebadon wish to do about the SER and about Mission plans on Urantia? I personally feel it is vital to have a visible divine mission on the planet and have education solely from the Melchizedek brothers and Adam and Eve rather than having one human individual plant so much trial and body problems we could do without and get schooling from the Melchizedeks instead. I feel Ron is under too much weather to say anything that is helpful to us humans who require a way forward than all this backwater washing over us. If this negativity keeps going, then it will certainly lose us with interest in this entire affair of what the Urantia Book set out to do in the first place. Don’t get me wrong, Ron you have been great in your views, but to be honest, we need to be properly educated by the Melchizedeks and other higher beings/teachers who know far more and are certified to teach us what to think and do to go forward in the Father’s plans regardless of what has happened to a deity that blows itself up. Do I care about it or should I care about it? Right now, I really don’t give a rat’s ear anyhow because it seems to not affect me right now, but how does this affect our eternal adventure, remains to be seen, and I feel it will be sorted out by the time it matters anyways!! 

I am feeling increasingly remote the moment the discussion of the Supreme becomes so contradictory it seems fruitless for me to think on it until I can get a better grasp on what the heck it is all about. This is my state of mind and reaction at this point in time. I get exasperated when it goes haywire about experiential deity that seems to be so way over our heads and pay grade to worry about it. This is a headache for someone higher up in the chain of command, we are just animals evolving and caught up in the evolutionary biological maelstrom that we are innocent bystanders in this fiasco. Not my cup of tea, it is too bitter to swallow thanks. Let us not worry and be happy, oh yeah, that seems to be a logical step to take and I feel like a small pea in the soup and don’t care about the big stir that seems to just swirl all around us. So what!!??? What happens when God is still God and we are still his effing creatures???? I am still a small pea in his soup!  We are still here, alive and kicking, and nothing seems to change.

Unless the Magisterial Sons become visible, the SER becomes visible and us humans become new students of learning, then we will have a new day to dance and be happy about. For now it is so depressing to keep getting hit by such a negative energy that seems to sap the life out of us. I seem to go around in circles and am not sure where life is going. All I know to keep sane is to take one day at a time. Period. May the Father’s will be done whatever that will be. And hopefully we will see a light at the end of this effing tunnel! What a tunnel it is right now! Am I annoyed? Yes. Am I cranky? Yes. Am I totally fed up with the “ISOLATION”  course so far? Yes. Am I expecting something to crack big time? Yes. Should we be afraid? No. Why? Because we have learned from the FER the ropes of our universal life with the Father. That gives us HOPE.

Last night, I watched a documentary of the Catastrophe of World War 2 and the real live footage of war images placed in color with the story told left me in a state of horror as it appeared so real as if it were in another time and planet but it tragically happened only just in the last century. It looked like hell and a world that should have ended right there but no, it is still going and has it got any better, I don’t think so now that it is at a tipping point of global climate change and geologic instability rapidly increasing pressure on the tectonic plates to such a level it will soon be the case to state the obvious:“It is too late to leave! Take shelter now!” That is now at a crossroads in our human history on this planet. Time is now of the essence. In some ways we really need the Supreme to wrap this up. And it looks that way with all this discussion. My question is this: Maybe the Supreme does have a point to make and we are too biased to see it. Does this not make the Supreme a more useful tool in the Father’s workshop when it comes to the disasters in time?

Again, I can’t think well at all about the proper analysis of the subject of the Supreme. I just feel like we have all failed in with the Supreme as well. Do we all go down the tube too? How does the Father resurrect us when we still have a residual Supreme lurking? Again I find this becomes so contradictory and it seems ridiculously illogical the more we pursue this line of discussion. I think I will leave it there, time out, let the Gods handle this.

Sue/7inOcean

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2019, 07:43:14 PM »
Thank you Sue (7inocean) for your outburst, as I very much agree with your words.

The question of the Supreme Being must be resolved by the Paradise Trinity, primarily by God the Universal Father.

Perhaps one of the solutions to the problems of God's the Supreme absence, is our Thought Adjuster, which may have an expanded function. These are just thoughts, just a personal opinion, for surely various options are being evaluated by the deities, divinities, and heavenly beings who walk in the light of God the Father.

Our problems on our planet Urantia are mainly due to the absence of a visible representative of God, as is usually the case in most of the evolutionary planets of time and space.

In this way, I agree that the Sixth Revelation of the Age, the new Urantia Book, which will have major updates from the Serara Forum, as well as the need for visible representatives of God, such as Melchizedek and the return of Adam and Eve with their schools, is important. education.

Post Scriptum:

Just to complement, in addition to the physical presence of Melchizedek and the return of Adam and Eve, too, the visible presence of the Magisterial Son or Magisterial Sons, and the planetary prince, if they happen, is also welcome.

=======

Obrigado Sue (7inocean) por seu desabafo, pois eu concordo e muito com suas palavras.

A questão do Ser Supremo deve ser resolvida pela Trindade do Paraíso, principalmente, por Deus, Pai Universal.

Talvez, uma das soluções para os problemas da ausência de Deus, o Supremo, seja o nosso Ajustador do Pensamento que poderá ter uma função ampliada. Isto são só pensamentos, apenas uma opinião pessoal, pois, com certeza, várias opções estão sendo avaliadas pelas deidades, divindades e seres celestiais que caminham na luz de Deus, Pai.

Nossos problemas, em nosso planeta Urantia, se deve, principalmente, pela ausência de um representante visível de Deus, o que ocorre, via de regra, na grande maioria dos planetas evolucionários do tempo e do espaço.

Desta forma, concordo que é importante tanto a Sexta Revelação da Época,  o novo Livro de Urantia, que irá ter as principais atualizações do Fórum Serara quanto a necessidade de representantes visíveis de Deus, como Melquisedeques e o retorno de Adão e Eva com suas escolas de ensino.

Post Scriptum:

Apenas para complementar, além da presença física de Melquisedeques e do retorno de Adão e Eva, também, a presença visível de Filho Magisterial ou Filhos Magisteriais, e do príncipe planetário, se acontecerem, também é bem-vinda.

« Last Edit: December 15, 2019, 07:50:51 PM by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2019, 09:08:24 PM »
Sue, again, you say you do not get it!

SUE says

I am feeling increasingly remote the moment the discussion of the Supreme becomes so contradictory it seems fruitless for me to think on it until I can get a better grasp on what the heck it is all about. This is my state of mind and reaction at this point in time. I get exasperated when it goes haywire about experiential deity that seems to be so way over our heads and pay grade to worry about it.

Ron here: Sue, your post is full of the red words.  Most members have come to terms with it.  You have read the Urantia Book several times.  What did you get from it?

Essentially that is the problem in my purview and it is not lack of understanding but the rise of your own fundamentalism.

When that happens there is no argument from the inner self to obtain the basic line of reasoning that counters what happened two thousand years ago which in some ways it does.

You have a first rate mind, but it is in mischief again over issues of State within your own psychosis about the events that are, frankly, of the nature of Frankenstein mercy ministry our horror films we as a culture see little redemption in what is left of Christian ideals today.

My personal view is you do understand it or you would not be complaining in this fashion which when compacted says "this is so bad I want somebody else to explain it to me."  That is a born again student and not a reader of the fifth epoch revelation that he or she has entered the vestibule of cosmic reality and cannot breathe.

Treat yourself well Sue, and by that I mean, accept you do not comprehend that which goes against your ideals of a woman who feels left back because she dislikes what is dished out as she tried to compromise to get back what she feels she lost.  Frankly I feel that a lot too, but I do not blame my brain for misleading me to the point I say it is confusing me THAT much.   You have to allow yourself to breathe normally and get away from panic over things that loom over all of us in the world together.  Continue to read and appreciate it all that which you can participate in and wonder very little about anymore.  That will help you draw back to a normal kind of worry.

I am not that concerned from a teachers point about what is going on with Sue the student, as I have seen perfectly good students like you fake conflict over something truly knocks the legs out from under their favorite beliefs.  The only think a teacher can do is to let it wind down and wait for renewal in the student;s mind to have interest in settling the conflict in themselves their way.

These things are stated to help you look at your negative attitude over being taught something you hardly see any reason to have happened.  You are not alone, except most of us do not blame ourselves like you do and the need for better teachers.  Perhaps true, but we are not doing badly with what we got.

RON

« Last Edit: December 15, 2019, 09:13:09 PM by Ron Besser »

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 15, 2019, 10:49:13 PM »
The way I have come to view this is to look at the bigger picture.  Sure Urantia is in dire straits, and we would all love to see the SER drop in our laps tomorrow.  But this tragedy with the Supreme affects a very large swath of the time and space creation.  Our Divine Parents and many, many celestials have more than their hands full right now that requires their attention in other places.  Urantia, as much as she needs help desperately, is but a tiny speck in the larger picture of destruction that the Supreme has caused.  
We do not understand a lot of what is happening and Urantia will surely get the help she needs, but we are not privy to the needs of the rest of the Nebadon, the Federation, Orvonton, and beyond.  We humans are so used to seeing things on our concepts of time, which are not in sync with the whole.
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2019, 11:12:15 PM »
Okay thank you Ron and Amethyst and Julio for your comments. I apologize for my lack of concentration. I just seem to have let the beans spill and not bothered to study properly. I put this down to exhaustion from work and little time to appreciate things and let those things that bother me put aside and not worry over my life and situation as difficult to live with as it is. I need to take a breather and breathe......you are correct in that one Ron and I thank you for taking the  time to get me back into shape. I get out of wank at times with myself and need to keep the focus and not let things consume me and depress me. I will aim to sit down and study this thread with a clear head and let those little demons go away that seem to distract me. Thank you. Sue.