Author Topic: The Australia Bushfires  (Read 1458 times)

Online 7inOcean

• View Profile
The Australia Bushfires
« on: January 01, 2020, 02:16:14 pm »
Hi folks,
If you will look on the news website: www.news.com.au  you will see some articles on this subject and some footage being shared online of what people are experiencing. This is truly horrendous and devastating. Lives are lost and properties and even whole towns are gone. The smoke from these fires from NSW and Victoria have travelled as far as New Zealand and people have even shared their eerie skies in those areas as far as Dunedin in New Zealand. This has surely given me a taste of things to come and it is quite scary when fuel supply is low, power is cut and food supply becomes a fight to get as is now being the case for the people on the South Coast of NSW. The navy is now sending in vessels to help get people out in Victoria and that is good to see happening but more needs to be done. The next few days is going to be terrible with heat and more  fires. I pray for all of this and that this may soon calm down. But it is so early in the Summer season, it is not going away anytime soon. Just to give you the heads up, this is so real and awakening for all to see such catastrophic disasters on our very doorstep. Stay safe everyone and stock up on supplies. Sue.

Offline bernadette

• French Urantian Lady, AGDE
    • MSN Messenger - babettezarrouk@yahoo.fr
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The Australia Bushfires
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2020, 03:19:46 pm »
Dear light sister  of this  Spirit Forum :'(
We can see in tv  this horrible fire, and sorry for my language,  if i can help the poor people here in france , with  compassion, so, million people immigration colored here -now -and its the prémice of futur around the world so
With my heart, my mind, my soul and my personality of member corps of reserve all time .Bernadette" Pot'cha-mé"
Eternelove  light sister..

Salutation from france, all urantian people,
tankyu so much ,dear brothers and sisters,
in my country, no people ready , yet for this wonderfull Work in the Universal father, i hope
french forum For Monjoronson, and Mickael;love
and light way together,multilanguages,with my respect and gratitude !

Online ur606

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2020, 11:15:16 pm »
I have been keeping a close eye on the situation there and it is quite disturbing to the least.   Keep faith sister, it looks like it is be a long haul.    https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/australia/and-you-thought-2019-was-bad-aussies-are-told-to-brace-for-worse-weather-conditions-in-2020-after-a-year-that-saw-deadly-fires-severe-heatwaves-and-intense-drought/ar-BBYqW7Y?ocid=sf
ur606

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2020, 07:18:54 am »
In general, recognize that these fires are over when the cooler weather comes back to Australia.  I speak for what I have been hearing but have not posted about due to so much material coming in to me recently. 
The fine smoke particulate matter is being thrown into the troposphere, and that is up at least as high as sixteen or seventeen miles about the earth surface.  I am sure you all know that Australia is in summer time while we freeze here in the USA.  This particulate matter is going to cause a small cool down in the United States later this winter I think, and for good if Australia firemen cannot bring the big fires under control  The Prime Minister of Australia is slow to accept he has an emergency, and is even slower allocating resources to battle these horrors.  If any voice of reason could be heard to that individual, it is to duck and cover and get out of Sydney if no containment is not accomplished in a week or two.

Sydney, Australia is a fine city and I love the opera house.  Bloomberg TV here in the USA runs its financial page all day long, and their back window looks out onto the large bridge over the harbor in which the opera house is located.  We get Australia financial reports all day as with the Japanese, Hong Kong, China, Malaysia, and how the USA markets do or do not affect their markets.  I says this to tell you I see the skies in color over Sydney in real time thanks to this Bloomberg service.  For the most part they appear approximately normal but there is a dull haze starting to build up too.  That is to remind you all that our skies are also interdependent, and places like England and Spain and France, will feel the effects of this particular matter from so much smoke curling into our earth skies today and from weeks ago.

Finally this:  I am near frozen to death here in the USA in what is a state of a colony called Pennsylvania, and now a State of the United States.  We can experience bitter winters or mild ones, and that depends completely on what side of the jet stream we are on in any given winter.  If we are on the southern side of the jet stream as we are so far this winter, our skies cloud up to rain and snow from the Gulf of Mexico.  However, when we return to the north side of the jet st ream which I am sure we will do so, then our skies draw upon Siberia of Russia for rain and snow.  Right now Siberia is pristine, but it draws upon the Euro-Asian jet stream for its sky clouds or sun, and that is the one that is now pumping the Australian particular matter into itself. 

IN turn, that situation will then cloud us up with Australian fire particulates and off we go into a really cold winter we can sometimes experience so harshly.  Aircraft over Australia are now detouring flight paths and so are we in California USA.  This is a serious concern and the Prime Minister of Australia seems to be out to sea about working this as a true emergency.  thank you all for listening.   Ron of America but loves the Australians too.  K
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2020, 09:06:00 am »
Don’t panic, this is only a simulation by scientifics of what can happen in a perpective of a under ocean  volcanic eruption.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_TVnmzqCQM
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.