Author Topic: Lightline's importance to countries  (Read 6023 times)

Offline JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Lightline's importance to countries
« on: January 13, 2020, 05:13:02 AM »
Subject: Lightline's importance to countries
Speaker: Jack0802AB
Date: January 13, 2020, Monday
Location and Time: Brasilia / Brazil - 06:47 AM Local time - ie 4:47 AM New York Time or 9:47 UTC U
Category: New Broadcasts
T / R: Julio da Luz (JDL)
=======

JDL:
Good Morning. Today is January 13, 2020, Monday morning here in Brasilia, Brazil.

I was instructed to practice, if possible, daily the practice of transmissions and receptions. I will try to do it early in the morning as I go back to work today as my vacation is over.

Now I give the word to the Lightline host Jack0802AB.

JACK0802AB:

Good Morning. Lightline has many reasons for existing and serving humanity.

One of the reasons is to serve as a channel of communication between heavenly beings and humanity in the difficult moments to come, soon with the movement of tectonic plates.

Emergency warnings with places where people can seek support and shelter is an example.

Serara Forum members and visitors need to reflect this because of the security of their respective peoples, that is, seek to verify the means to deploy (start) Lightline in their own country, linked here at the Serara Forum.

Yes, you can become a member of the Serara Forum by sending an English-language message to administrator Ron Besser at aronolac@comcast.net explaining why you want to join this group.

For those countries that already have Lightline working, when the previously announced disasters around the world come, it will be a little easier for the coordinated refugee search organization.

Possibly it will decrease human losses in these countries.

Therefore, the need for reflection from all Serara Forum members and visitors, especially in countries where Lightline has not yet been created.

I am a Lightline Master of Ceremonies and will give spiritual support to those who hear this call.

May everyone have a good start week. Domtia

(JDL):
Jack0802ab: - Thanks for the message about Lightline's importance to countries.

=======
Assunto: A importância da Lightline para os países
Orador: Jack0802AB
Data: 13 de janeiro de 2020, segunda-feira
Local e Horário: Brasília/Brasil – 06:47 (AM) horário local – ou seja - 4:47 (AM) (horário de Nova Iorque – EUA) ou 9:47 (AM) UTC - Z
Categoria: Novas transmissões
T/R: Julio da Luz (JDL)
=======

JDL:
Bom dia. Hoje é 13 de janeiro de 2020, manhã da segunda-feira aqui em Brasília, Brasil.

Fui orientado a praticar, se possível, diariamente a prática de transmissões e recepções. Vou tentar fazer na parte da manhã, cedo, na medida em que volto a trabalhar hoje, pois terminou minhas férias.

Agora eu passo a palavra ao anfitrião da Lightline Jack0802AB.

JACK0802AB:

Bom dia. A Lightline tem vários motivos para existir e servir a humanidade.

Um dos motivos é servir de canal de comunicação entre os seres celestiais e a humanidade nos momentos difíceis que estão para vir, em breve, com a movimentação das placas tectônicas.

Avisos de emergência, com locais aonde as pessoas possam procurar apoio e abrigo é um exemplo.

Membros e visitantes do Fórum Serara precisam refletir isso, em razão da segurança dos respectivos povos, ou seja, buscar verificar os meios para implantar (começar) a Lightline em seu próprio país, vinculada aqui no Fórum Serara.

Sim, é possível tornar-se membro no Fórum Serara, bastando mandar uma mensagem no idioma inglês ao administrador Ron Besser, no email aronolac@comcast.net, explicando os motivos pelo qual deseja fazer parte deste grupo.

Para os países que já têm Lightline funcionando, quando chegar as catástrofes anunciadas previamente em todo o planeta, vai ser um pouco mais fácil para a organização em busca coordenada de refúgios.

Possivelmente irá diminuir as perdas humanas nestes países.

Por isso, a necessidade de reflexão de todos os membros e visitantes do Fórum Serara, principalmente nos países em que ainda não foi criada a Lightline.

Eu sou mestre de cerimônias da Lightline e darei o apoio espiritual para aqueles que ouvirem este chamado.

Que todos tenham um bom início de semana. Domtia.

(JDL):

Jack0802ab: - Obrigado pela mensagem sobre a importância da Lightline para os países.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 05:21:07 AM by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Online occerpa

• View Profile
Re: Lightline's importance to countries
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2020, 08:59:09 AM »
Greetings Julio and my recognition for your admirable work of perseverance, patience and trust that should serve us all as a master lesson to overcome all kinds of setbacks. Thank you for this very important transmission of Jack0802AB, which formalizes the possibility of everyone who feels that call of the moment to serve from any point of the planet requesting to be a member of this glorious forum. My congratulations Julio and go ahead with the support of your wife Margaret

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2020, 12:02:27 PM »
‘‘ I have been waiting for more than half an hour ’’ said the old lady standing beside me at the bus stop, ‘‘ I missed the previous bus because I cannot get in, it was too crowded. I was left alone to wait for the next and now the crowd is growing bigger and bigger. ’’ At last, when the bus comes, there was a rush to get in first so as to have a seat, not caring for the elders, mothers with babies or even pregnant women. With difficulties, I helped the old lady to get in, but there was even more people waiting for the bus at the next station. Voicing insults, crying, pushing – I let you figure out the scene. This is what is going on in France for almost one month now, due to a strike in the public transport.

Why am I telling you this ? Eventhough the population is feeded up regularly with news from the medias about the situation, priorities of life seem to get over all other concerns – the only moto is ‘me first’. This experience makes me wonder what could be the effect upon a population which is advised before hand of a catastrophe coming their way. Will the authorities take heed of the different colors of warning coming from LightLine and will they pass on the informations to the population ? Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Offline 7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2020, 05:14:18 PM »
Clency, I appreciate your inquiry and your experience of what happens when things get to the crunch and how one deals with it. Your short little post has grabbed my attention as it points to what to expect to happen in more ways than one. As I think on it, I pause to reflect on the unfolding bushfire disaster in my country of Australia. It started out much earlier in the fire season and then these fires took hold and spread and so it goes in other sections of areas that it sprung. I see too, there has been a culmination of factors that brought these fires to come about. The fact of a long unbroken drought, low precipitation levels, dry wood, bush and debris, very high temperatures and strong winds make for a hazard to occur. There are other human factors too that I won’t get into now as that can fire up into the political arena and can become so controversial, but suffice it to say, there are those human errors and lack of proper oversight to the potentials are also factors that play into the problems we are facing now. Your inquiry into “the effect of the population” upon prior advice to a catastrophe seems hypothetical in my opinion, as to even think people would even be paying attention due to something that has not even happened yet. My view is that people will begin to act when they see danger at their door and are advised to leave now. That is what is happening in the bushfires, it is that fluid a situation and very real to people. The colour codes are already being used in my country for levels of dangers inherent in weather phenomenon and emergency preparedness such as in the events of cyclones, bushfires, storms and so on. Government organisations such as emergency authorities, meteorological centers, and satellite based information gathering organisations have a duty of care to disclose vital colour codes to the people to warn of any impending threat to human life.

I see that in these days of high technology, space satellites and weather gathering information has really made such a difference in being able to warn us of these oncoming areas of dangers to the population that are in its path. Some time ago, I watched a movie called Twister(1996) starring Helen Hunt and Bill Paxton, in it, I recalled how these storm chasers were trying to get close to them(twisters) in order to further the science of these tornadoes so to allow greater warnings to be better associated in order to warn people in advance to avoid tragedy. That was the main drive in this film is to ‘get warning’ before it hits. Now that is being forecasted better and to allow warnings to be placed for people to know of the potential of these storms, but to be fair, they are so unpredictable and so out-of-the-blue anywhere it sprouts that even the best technologies cannot predict accurately these weather phenomenons. At least they know there is a tornado alley where they are known to occur mostly and for people to make decisions as to whether they wish to live in this corridor of hazards. I really think it is crazy they are rebuilding again and again and not moving away from this dangerous pattern.  The same goes for bushfires, I really think it is ludicrous for our governments to allow people to live in these hazard prone areas and ought to rezone or restrict habitation in these areas. Again, these statements I make will raise some controversy and debate, but I am speaking from a more responsible and thought out planning perspective for safe habitation given the science and history of areas known. Governments can do more in this area for responsible planning, zoning and building permits as well as to ensure appropriate safe shelters from hazards such as in cyclone category zones and in fire-hazard areas. Humans who wish to live in these hazard zones must be aware of the risk they are in and to ensure they are well prepared and have adequate shelters in place along with their emergency kit, supplies, fire blankets, oxygen masks and so on. The same goes for flood prone areas along floodplains, rivers and oceans. I am actually appalled at the sheer scale of how many buildings are permitted to build even on known floodplains or near rivers and oceans. This has got to change! To tell you the truth, I think that when a lot of these disasters happen, humans will learn big time to listen to the natural course of life on this planet and plan better in habitation…….Hold on, I have Machiventa here who wishes to speak, go ahead Sir:

Machiventa speaks: “The colour codes are familiar to most of you in how it operates in emergency situations, it is just that, to warn you of a threat and to allow you time to get out of its way. These are warning codes and that is for you to know of it. The next phase, is how you humans deal with it and behave in accordance to our instructions as to livability. It really is up to you how to go about your lives as to how to survive after these events unfold and what is left for you to pick up. In this area of transition, it is here we are at the most to help you and guide you along in the course of living better than in the past. It is a time of listening and attuning with us and abiding in our instructions to know better for yourselves in how to go forward in life. After the transitional stage, there is the age of renewal and focus, upon which you will know who we are and what you are to be about in the business of the affairs of the Universal Father. This is a Father planet now and it is the Father who is to take control of it and handle this in a manner appropriate to Urantia as a world of renown. I am tasked as the Planetary Prince and my role is to oversee the planetary government and its function in managing the affairs of the planet in the Father’s care. To this day the colour code is Orange and it is aiming closely to a Red code in all probability in a few short weeks as the planet’s core is so unstable with the sun’s radiation that causes so much deterioration at a prodigious rate, we are not sure how long it could be sustained. 

“I am in close communication with the Power Directors and with Michael of Nebadon as to the behaviour of the Monmatia sun and to the earth’s core as that is getting attended to in a rapid manner as to its displacement of proper functioning. We are at this stage in a fluid situation and we are watching this very closely. Our main aim now is to inform you as much as we can to warn and to teach you of these concerns as is our teaching aim to disclose intelligence as to your survival in the coming collapse. Keep your ears to the ground and to us as much as you can as you are want to do to stay vigilant and aware of what is happening around you. These events will happen in stages in various locations around the planet. It is not going to be predictable but it is something that we can ascertain certain areas will be impacted in ways that are totally catastrophic. Expect massive loss of life and at a speed we cannot tell exactly but it is to be expected, given the amount of damage that these zones of restrictions can produce and the forces inherent in them.

I am Machiventa Melchizedek and I sign out for now, good day. K.”

End.

[14/01/2020 8.30am(AEST) 
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean]

Sue here: Thank you Machiventa Melchizedek for elaborating on these warning codes and to the situation now being attended to by the Father. Thank you Father! I hope this helps answer your inquiry Clency. 

Sue/7inOcean

Offline JuliodaLuz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2020, 10:12:26 PM »
To Sue and everyone

Dear Sue (7inOcean). If you want I can help you create a Lightline Australia using the ZOOM app that also has the option of telephone or audio conferencing connected to your computer.
                 I am using the free version of ZOOM, with phone conferencing or computer audio, which allows a meeting with up to 100 people for 40 minutes and this, in my view, is sufficient for the beginning of Lightline.
                Likewise, I'm available to help any Serara Forum member or visitor who needs help creating a Lightline by simply sending a message here on the Serara Forum or by email to my private email julio.steinmetz@gmail.com.
                Julio
======= 
Para Sue e a todos
                 Querida Sue (7inOcean). Se quiser eu posso ajudar a você criar uma Lightline Austrália, usando o aplicativo ZOOM que tem também a opção de conferência por telefone ou áudio conectado ao computador.
                 Eu estou usando a versão gratuita do ZOOM, com conferência por telefone ou áudio de computador, que permite uma reunião com até 100 pessoas por 40 minutos e isto, em minha visão, é suficiente para o começo da Lightline.
                 Da mesma maneira, eu estou disponível para ajudar qualquer membro ou visitante do Fórum Serara que necessitar de ajuda para criar uma Lightline, bastando enviar uma mensagem aqui no Fórum Serara ou mensagem para o meu email privativo julio.steinmetz@gmail.com.
                Julio.

Online Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2020, 12:44:18 AM »
Thank you Sue for your analysis of the situation, it clears off most of my questionings, but there is one point that still bothers me and it is in regards to catastrophies that are not predictable by science technologies. The truth of the matter (to plagerize one of Ron’s favourite expressions ;D) is that the unpredictables can come only from Celestials through the LightLine communications. As you put it Sue – ‘people will never pay attention to something that has not even happened yet’. So, what we, LightLin-ers, are supposed to do with such informations in our hands ? We have to pass them on to the local authorities, you may say, and let the chips fall wherever they can, but there are millions of lives at play. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2020, 06:55:13 AM »
These discussions are essential for your understanding of what you are participating in.

Julio, you are beginning to make me angry over an issue you do not seem to comprehend whatsoever.
SUE IS NOT TO RUN ZOOM.  PERIOD.
Your insistence on running LIGHTLINE USING THIS TECHNOLOGY is backwards as it is too sophisticated to use for the average person, especially those just learning that celestial contact can be used to inform people where problems exist in the world. 

Our instructions, and when I say "OUR INSTRUCTIONS" i mean from our celestial authorities that we are to use the telephone connection to do conference calls and not get into audio produced by a commercial network used by people who want to see each other or hear each other via a commercial set of software productions. 

I repeat this so you understand at least what I am saying.  You Julio have established a Lightline using Zoom.  I asked you not to do that but you have anyhow and seem unaware this is not the preferred method.  The average computer user out of a certain age group has no real wish to use a microphone and a camera and a proprietary software installation to communicate.  A simple telephone connection is sufficient.   Zoom will break down and be partially usable pnly when catastrophes happens.  for that matter the simple phone connection may fail too, but we are to use the simplest means to communicate as possible as that will be the last to fail.

AUSTRALIA and the rest who may come on line with a LIGHTLINE service need to establish a conference call service.  That is the simplest method and the one we are to use.  The use of Zoom or a copy of such is whistling in the dark past a failed system if it is the only system we rely upon.

Julio, because you have done this already I will allow you to continue through our facilities until or unless you decide to longer make the effort.  You are to establish a regular date for this service as you have put it together so far.  Make things standard and regular please.

JACK0802AB - "We reach problems continually because people do not know how to work together.

"Julio you and Ron are on a collision course to make things work using a proprietary software cluster of code that fails all the time because it is not robust enough for hundreds of people to use it ih one network.  Please understand Julio your command of English is so poor you do not understand that Ron wants the LIGHTLINE production to be as simple as possible.  Ron himself is trying to make it even easier through other technologies, but you keep undoing his efforts to easily spread the idea of LIGHTLINE  to work simply and easily and without all this equipment you insist is the only way.  it is NOT THE ONLY WAY!

"I am JACK 0802AB and the rest of the world could care less!  However, Julio you hear me well enough but translate me poorly enough for me to warn you I will not allow this to continue.

"Learn that you are to use a standard conference call system through a phone company near you to transmit LIGHTLINE.  Zoom is guaranteed to fail in the first emergency of any importance.  Ron is going to send you a personal email to outline why you are not producing what we need.  A new Teaching Mission must use the simplest technology available to become wide spread.  It will not become wide spread using Zoom.  Let us be clear also that Ron sees nothing buts disaster if your persist on being a separate and individual service that sets his own schedule without regularizing it weekly on the same day and hour.  That is the whole poiht in establishing a regular service.  So far you have let it known you establish schedules to be convenient to you and your family.  That is backwards!

"LIGHTLINE IS TO BE USED on the same day, the same hour, every week.  If you cannot do this, we will drop the service and you will have no MC to host at all ever.  We see the point Ron is trying to make to all of you.  Stop running around outside of this service trying to understand what is not yet understandable! 

"CLENCY you do fine but you are nittering at something is not answerable.  That is up to God to determine how authorities are to be aware of this help.  This help called LIGHTLINE is for the average telephone user to listen to and decide for himself what to do until more help can be put together that has nothing to do with LIGHTLINE.  Let it flow as you have constructed it and let Ron worry about how to disseminate the service, as he has to build it for all of us and he is doing a splendid job so long as people listen to what needs to be put on the ground.  Right now that is to get yourselves an account to do conference calls.  That is all it takes and some cooperation to do this together.

"I am as disgusted as Ron gets over people who insist on blowing holes in an idea that works just fine until they want to bring improvements to it that are not usable by  the average person.  LIGHTLINE IS FOR THE AVERAGE PERSON and is not to be cluttered up with technologies that fail easily if disaster hits and knocks down part of that infrastructure.  Zoom is essentially unable to operate even when everything else is working because it is delicately based on telecommunications through a satellite and those satellites will get out of synchronous orbit with earth changes.  count on it.

ZOOM is not to be used!!!  Julio Ron allows it for you but if you are serious about service revert to a conference call account for your own better operation and service.  I AM JACK 0802AB and all personnel are not alert to the use of these services as a teleconference service and NOT Zoom as it is not fully dependable. "

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "I see we are getting ourselves a tad noisy about the use of Zoom Ron, and you are right.  We will not tolerate any more Zoom.  You go to use it you will not be recognized, and Sue please recognize that as Wendy is helpless at the moment due to other problems and so on.  Work with Ron.  Do not get off into a tangent for Australia at all until he understands just what you are thinking about and what needs to be done to regularize the LIGHTLINE service.

"You all are standing well with us in heaven.

"You are all working well with us in heaven.  But you are making it difficult for Ron to help maintain a regular service when you work on independent means to trial your neighbors with gag orders you do not mean.  Let France breathe Clency and stop forcing issues that do not matter until we are fully established using this means of service to the Urantia population.,  it is not meant  to be a civil defense exercise.  Lemuel you are off your rocker again and Ron rightly dismisses your problems as they are not problems except your total misunderstanding of what you are to do.  Julio you are not much better until you establish a true and basic service called LIGHTLINE through a teleconference account.  The same is true for you Lemuel and stop frittering with all things gold and silver as you need to establish as simple service and let all else go until developments can occur to answer your other concerns.  Right now we want a simple phone service.  Period."

Ron here -  We have no problems so long as all stop inventing problems we do not need to address.  Finally, there is something you all can do and work at for real.  Just flow with it and it will get better but not until we establish the basic service can we move beyond it to be of even better service in the future.

Julio, I am putting you on notice to shape up a regular and normal service.  I cannot allow one person to shape things up his way and never really comprehend this is a world wide alert and not Julio wanting things his way only to communicate a basic service we ought to be able to do without all of this concern about civil defense from a national perspective.  I let this lie for now.  Thank you. "

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online AndresCohamiata

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2020, 08:31:52 AM »
Hello Ron! Two quick questions. How, if possible, can i call Lightline from Mexico? I only saw "display numbers" next to this particular country. Also, in sundays conference call i heard someone ask about the potential risk in Redding, ca and you mentioned Melkisedek provided a rough map to potential aftermath cenarios but i could not find it. Thank you for keeping up the hard work and allowing the rest of us to have access to much finer detail when in search of celestial contact!!

Domtia ( which i assume means some sort of thank you??)

Andres
Peace be with us all!

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2020, 10:56:39 AM »
The word, "Domtia," is the universe language spirit uses in Nebadon and it means "Until we meet again"  It is a loveing expression to leave another with Andres.

Mexico has various numbers and it is maddening the phone service publishes the list this way.  I have to go in and see wait a moment:

Mexico

[th]City[/th]
[th]Local in-Country Access[/th]
Cancun52-998-9800709
Cdad Juarez52-656-3443069
Guadalajara52-338-5261093
Hermosillo52-662-4920063
Leon52-477-2995005
Mexico City52-554-1708180
Monterrey52-814-1708040
Puebla52-222-5821013
Tijuana52-664-3911066
Toluca52-722-5072077

That disaster analysis by the Melchizedeks should be on the discussion forum and upper right hand corner is a place to search.  Try the word  "map" to see if it brings it up for you.

Ron

Online AndresCohamiata

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2020, 11:39:05 AM »
Ron
Got it, found it, thanks!!
Domtia

Andres
Peace be with us all!

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2020, 11:40:30 AM »
That's interesting because in my Ojibway language we have a similar word with that same meaning. The red race did retain the memory that there is only one God as it is written in the UB. But the native race of the North America's also retain the teaching that there is no death, that we will all meet again somewhere else. Thus the word, in-gwa-bamin, which means I will see you again. There is no word for goodbye in the native American language. 

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2020, 11:54:08 AM »
Wenebojo, sheesh I am slow -  I did not realize you are part of the red race?   You know our American Indian race as a true red man is slowly being eaten away by so much inter cultural marriages.  I wonder how long the red race as represented by the North American red man will last?  Have you any insight into this?   Ron

Offline Wenebojo

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2020, 12:52:02 PM »
You are correct Ron. There are few of this race that can even claim to be full blooded of any tribe these days. Many have looked for companionship outside their race. And even their offspring could care less about their language or traditions, unless they can get some money out of it from the casinos representing that same tribe. Of course some are still proud of their connection to a race that cared about mother earth and always asked before partaking of any animal or plant for their sustainability. 
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 03:48:08 PM by Wenebojo »

Offline JuliodaLuz

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2020, 07:43:02 PM »
Zoom is making phones available for the conference. I know that as soon as disasters happen the internet will fall in most parts of the world, and the phone will possibly be the last to fall. I will try to get a line in the telephone company, but the only one I found here in Brazil and that presented budget was something exorbitant, very expensive. Here in Brazil, at first, it seems to me that I'm not locating in Google company only for free or low cost phone conferencing. But I keep trying. The same situation, possibly, with respect to Lightlline USA, which is using, without mistake, a California, USA company that will collapse with the movement of tectonic plates, meaning that probably another company will be used in the future for Lightline. Usa from what I understood .. I am aware of the gravity of events on the planet and I am striving. I urge international members and visitors to try to access Lightlline Brazil's telephone number in their respective countries and regions. I believe the technology or Zoom plan I'm using will be possible to use only with the phone if it goes down the internet. Anyway, I will continue to try other budgets at other phone conferencing companies, using ZOOM phone conferencing for those who choose this access until they get a free or affordable phone conference.

Ron I agree with you with the internet situation that will soon fall into disasters and people have to have an easy communication channel like the phone and the zoom app allows this ... but I will try to find another conference and if anyone can get me help i appreciate it by referring phone conferencing companies to my private email julio.steinmetz@gmail.com

In a little while, if all goes well I'll start Lightline Brazil with my wife Margarete at 22:30 local time and Brasilia.

I will be honored Ron and the members and visitors of the Serara Forum of Brazil and the world, who can participate, even without knowing the Portuguese language, but only to listen.

However I will try to record later the conference, transcribe and translate to Google translator for the English language.

=======

O Zoom está disponibilizando telefones para a conferência. Eu sei que logo que acontecer os desastres a internet vai cair na maior parte do mundo, e o telefone vai ser, possivelmente, o último a cair. Vou tentar conseguir linha em companhia telefonica, mas a unica das duas que eu achei aqui no Brasil e que apresentou orçamento foi algo exorbitante, muito caro. Aqui no Brasil, a principio, me parece que não estou localizando no Google empresa somente para conferência por telefone gratuita ou com um custo baixo. Mas continuo tentando. A mesma situação, possivelmente, em relação ao Lightlline USA, que está usando, salvo engano, companhia da California, EUA, que irá entrar em colapso com a movimentação das placas tectônicas, ou seja, provavelmente outra empresa será usada no futuro para a Lightline USa pelo que eu entendi.. Estou a par da gravidade dos acontecimentos no planeta e estou me esforçando. Peço aos membros e visitantes internacionais tentar acessar pelo número de telefone da Lightlline Brasil em seus respectivos países e regiões. Eu acredito que a tecnologia ou o plano do Zoom que estou usando seja possível de usar somente com o telefone, se cair a internet. De qualquer forma continuarei tentar outros orçamentos em outras empresas de conferência por telefone, usando a conferência ZOOM por telefone para aqueles que optarem por este acesso até conseguir uma conferência por telefone gratuita ou com preço acessível.

Ron eu concordo com você com a situação da internet que brevemente irá cair nas catástrofes e as pessoas tem que ter um canal de comunicação fácil como o telefone  e o aplicativo zoom permite isto... mas vou tentar achar outra conferência e se alguém puder me ajudar eu agradeço, ao indicar empresas de conferências por telefone para o meu email particular julio.steinmetz@gmail.com

Bem daqui a pouco, se tudo der certo vou começar a Lightline Brasil com minha esposa Margarete as 22:30 horário local e Brasília.

Eu ficarei honrado Ron e os membros e visitantes do Fórum Serara do Brasil e do mundo, que puderem participar, mesmo não tendo conhecimento do idioma português, mas apenas para ouvir.

No entanto vou procurar gravar depois a conferência, transcrever e traduzir para o Google tradutor para o idioma inglês.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 07:48:02 PM by JuliodaLuz »