Author Topic: Lucid dreaming or astro projection; conscious awareness during sleep...  (Read 4443 times)

brooklyn_born

• View Profile
For over 20 years I have had hundreds of lucid dreams and astro-projections while being fully conscious during those episodes. What I mean is I am conscious of being separated from my sleeping body and present in the dream. I retain some memory of my wake-life, but access to that memory is very limited; I find that only the immediate memories of my wake-life are readily accessible; for example, my belief, to some degree, of the Urantia book and physical desires I have in my wake state. I could liken it to what TUB explains as "fact of survival."

Anyhow, I'd like to know what are the readers' thoughts on lucid dreaming or astro-projection, and the role they play in TUB. What is the connection between "mind" and "consciousness." Are they separate realities? Do we carry our conscious awareness  to the after-life when we move onward to the mansion world, or is it mind that we carry over, and we develop new states of consciousness once mind attains this new dimension of reality.

I am very much interested in your thoughts.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 11:54:01 AM by brooklyn_born »
BB

Daniel Alderfer

• I will not leave or forsake you even to the end
    • MSN Messenger - Danielalderfer@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Lucid dreaming or astro projection; conscious awareness during sleep...
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2016, 01:48:31 PM »
Dear BB,

Several here on the Serara Forum have also done what you mention routinely, and have written about it in great detail, I'm sure they will pop up soon here to answer your questions. My experience is Nill except for an ever stronger desire to have these abilities, because we can be used then with our adjuster to accomplish good perhaps even while we sleep.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2016, 01:50:07 PM by Daniel alderfer »
Daniel in Las Vegas, 970 618 1214, danielalderfer@hotmail.Com, While he was still a great way off his Father saw him and had compassion.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2016, 02:46:38 PM »
Dear BB,
Admin welcomes you and hopes you find the site worth your time and effort, and as a site that is the only one in the world that allows views on science fiction as well as genuine psychic experiences to be probed by the universe Deities, you are likely to get some excellent answers for your questions here.  So welcome aboard.

This discussion forum was originated in order to provide readers a chance to interact with God as well as their own minds, and to show mind and God are related.  Most people have no idea that what they call mind is not a natural phenomenon, but is really an endowment by the Spirit of God, so that the mind of man can actually become the mind of God and related phenomena we call the paranormal.  That said I have copied your question from your post above and paste it here:

BB wrote:
Anyhow, I'd like to know what are the readers' thoughts on lucid dreaming or astro-projection, and the role they play in TUB. What is the connection between "mind" and "consciousness." Are they separate realities? Do we carry our conscious awareness  to the after-life when we move onward to the mansion world, or is it mind that we carry over, and we develop new states of consciousness once mind attains this new dimension of reality

Ron:  There is mind AND personality.   Bot reside in the tissue of the brain.  The brain is the hardware that stores nerve endings and memory, protoplasmic type, found no where else in the universe but on Urantia, the name of this planet by universe decree.  In the brain you would see it as just a series of ridges and valleys, but if you could see what those ridges and valleys do, you would be horrified to learn they do nothing but store huge amounts of information you pick up by your relationship to your environment.  It is that interaction with your environment, and the results from that interaction, we call learning that it stores.

I have a Midwayer here to speak to the more complicated concepts of mind and consciousness since our science does not do a good job with the understanding to answer the way things actually work.

Midwayer, Bzutu (aka) ABC-22 -  "I am the Chief of Midwayers and I can tell that you BB have no real knowledge of the Urantia Book, and I must tell you, you would greatly benefit by studying it.  Ron (admin on this site), studied it until he was blue in the face and now can repeat most of it back if he has to but seldom does.  Ron does what you are seeing now, and that is able to transmit the universe entities back to a human who has questions that earth science and earth religion do not yet have.  You can talk about these abilities later, but for now we will give you some insight between consciousness and mind.  let us restate once more the two major parts of the mind:  1    the Brain;          2   the Personality.

"The personality is an endowment to your nervous system located in the brain as a small bump in the back of the head just above the brain stem.  We dare not indicate further its location.  It is the organ in the brain that produces what you call consciousness.  Consciousness has two parts    1    the ability to see and hear and use your limbs and to tell yourself to work and think;            2    the ability to hear your inner voice called your seat of despair (the conscience) and the other seat, the seat of the Voice of God (the still small voice of God).

"Ron is conscious 24/7 as he has been modified to hear the Voice of God 24/7;  he also hears me, ABC-22, and he hears the Creator Son (Michael of Nebadon) when we contact the consciousness center in the personality at the back of his head on top of the brain stem.  Personality is described in your Urantia Book and please go to the Paper with it in and read it several times because it constitutes one of the several mysteries of God on this planet and the interaction of mankind with their own personalities constitutes the idea of self motivation and to some, identity.  Real self identity comes from your spirit indwelling and does not have anything to do with self identity.   In looking at mind, just realize that mind is the gift of spirit and it has its on circuit from spirit to the pituitary gland located deep with the brain above the stem we spoke of above.

"You could picture mind to be like an oak tree.  The brain stem produces branches you call the ridges and the valleys, and the leaves are your five senses on it.   When the leaves blow in your education on Urantia they feed back sensory information back to the brain stem, and the brain stem produces what is called sensory abjection to the rest of the ridges and valleys of t he brain tissues.  Sensory abjection runs parts of the mind so you feel connected to your environment like it is a cool October day with a beautiful blue sky feelings and the sense it is a pleasure to be alive.  How this actually happens is a mystery to all of us on Urantia, but that is what the personality and its functional relationship to the mind can do for you.  Mind is a mechanism; consciousness is a painting the mechanism uses to make you feel at home in your skin.

"I am Bzutu, and I am of a different Order than a human.  We Midwayers were born of woman on Urantia over 37,000 hears ago, but we are invisible to human eyes except to Ron soon who will see us as a gift of the Father to him for being appointed as a chief of humans with other spiritual administrators to the coming divine mission to this planet in the next few days and weeks, called the Magisterial Mission, with a real live incarnation to see a Paradise Son by all.  I am Bzutu and I welcome you to this extraordinary discussion forum.  Good day."

Ron:  Thank you very much Bzutu.  I wish to bring to your attention BB, and all of the rest of the readers on this site today, I am presently being dug out with my long driveway by four people, three snowblowers and one truck with plow, from near a yard deep of fallen snow all of yesterday, and I had to cajole help because the man who would have done this found it too hard to do, and the old worker I had do it had to come out of retirement to do this for me, otherwise it would have been weeks to get out.  I thank Bzutu and his Midwayer family (the ABC designation) for making Mike sensitive to the situation and to come to my rescue.  That, to demonstrate to you BB, is the work of Midwayers and their help to humans, and may you feel that work sometime in the future, thank Bzutu and his Team of Midwayers for looking after you.  I also wish to thank Father for allowing me to do an exposition transmission to BB today, as I continue to have surgeries to transition my work to the Magisterial Mission, and I am somewhat sedated today and almost useless to myself for any real work to do in this area.

BB, you need not worry about your privacy here, as this list does not advertise itself to anyone who has no spiritual interest other than to make some money off it elsewhere.  I refuse those people coming here if I know about them, and most memdbers on this list are remarkably like me in many cases.  We all are preparing for service to God through the Paradise Son Serara, and the Second Return of Jesus, which is scheduled to take place within a few weeks as well through announcements on our public media.  I do not blame you thinking we are out of our minds for saying that, but this list has been developing those possibilities for over three years now and the Deities are signalling they are about to start those Missions very soon.

You have a highly educated experience on Urantia, so far. BB.  Keep it up and you will be tapped by the Adam and Eve contingency of the divine missions to Urantia once you take their course of Living and Doing, 101, and those courses will be given in colleges and universities all around the world someday.  We accept you are interested and you will be invited to participate as you obtain some understanding of what you have found here.

With all best wishes for your stay of use of the site now. I am, for the Father and His Sons and Midwayer children and many other who watch after me to be of serve,

Ron Besser
Admin & soon to be Apostle Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

brooklyn_born

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2016, 03:50:08 PM »
Dear BB,
Admin welcomes you and hopes you find the site worth your time and effort, and as a site that is the only one in the world that allows views on science fiction as well as genuine psychic experiences to be probed by the universe Deities, you are likely to get some excellent answers for your questions here.  So welcome aboard.

This discussion forum was originated in order to provide readers a chance to interact with God as well as their own minds, and to show mind and God are related.  Most people have no idea that what they call mind is not a natural phenomenon, but is really an endowment by the Spirit of God, so that the mind of man can actually become the mind of God and related phenomena we call the paranormal.  That said I have copied your question from your post above and paste it here:

BB wrote:
Anyhow, I'd like to know what are the readers' thoughts on lucid dreaming or astro-projection, and the role they play in TUB. What is the connection between "mind" and "consciousness." Are they separate realities? Do we carry our conscious awareness  to the after-life when we move onward to the mansion world, or is it mind that we carry over, and we develop new states of consciousness once mind attains this new dimension of reality

Ron:  There is mind AND personality.   Bot reside in the tissue of the brain.  The brain is the hardware that stores nerve endings and memory, protoplasmic type, found no where else in the universe but on Urantia, the name of this planet by universe decree.  In the brain you would see it as just a series of ridges and valleys, but if you could see what those ridges and valleys do, you would be horrified to learn they do nothing but store huge amounts of information you pick up by your relationship to your environment.  It is that interaction with your environment, and the results from that interaction, we call learning that it stores.

I have a Midwayer here to speak to the more complicated concepts of mind and consciousness since our science does not do a good job with the understanding to answer the way things actually work.

Midwayer, Bzutu (aka) ABC-22 -  "I am the Chief of Midwayers and I can tell that you BB have no real knowledge of the Urantia Book, and I must tell you, you would greatly benefit by studying it.  Ron (admin on this site), studied it until he was blue in the face and now can repeat most of it back if he has to but seldom does.  Ron does what you are seeing now, and that is able to transmit the universe entities back to a human who has questions that earth science and earth religion do not yet have.  You can talk about these abilities later, but for now we will give you some insight between consciousness and mind.  let us restate once more the two major parts of the mind:  1    the Brain;          2   the Personality.

"The personality is an endowment to your nervous system located in the brain as a small bump in the back of the head just above the brain stem.  We dare not indicate further its location.  It is the organ in the brain that produces what you call consciousness.  Consciousness has two parts    1    the ability to see and hear and use your limbs and to tell yourself to work and think;            2    the ability to hear your inner voice called your seat of despair (the conscience) and the other seat, the seat of the Voice of God (the still small voice of God).

"Ron is conscious 24/7 as he has been modified to hear the Voice of God 24/7;  he also hears me, ABC-22, and he hears the Creator Son (Michael of Nebadon) when we contact the consciousness center in the personality at the back of his head on top of the brain stem.  Personality is described in your Urantia Book and please go to the Paper with it in and read it several times because it constitutes one of the several mysteries of God on this planet and the interaction of mankind with their own personalities constitutes the idea of self motivation and to some, identity.  Real self identity comes from your spirit indwelling and does not have anything to do with self identity.   In looking at mind, just realize that mind is the gift of spirit and it has its on circuit from spirit to the pituitary gland located deep with the brain above the stem we spoke of above.

"You could picture mind to be like an oak tree.  The brain stem produces branches you call the ridges and the valleys, and the leaves are your five senses on it.   When the leaves blow in your education on Urantia they feed back sensory information back to the brain stem, and the brain stem produces what is called sensory abjection to the rest of the ridges and valleys of t he brain tissues.  Sensory abjection runs parts of the mind so you feel connected to your environment like it is a cool October day with a beautiful blue sky feelings and the sense it is a pleasure to be alive.  How this actually happens is a mystery to all of us on Urantia, but that is what the personality and its functional relationship to the mind can do for you.  Mind is a mechanism; consciousness is a painting the mechanism uses to make you feel at home in your skin.

"I am Bzutu, and I am of a different Order than a human.  We Midwayers were born of woman on Urantia over 37,000 hears ago, but we are invisible to human eyes except to Ron soon who will see us as a gift of the Father to him for being appointed as a chief of humans with other spiritual administrators to the coming divine mission to this planet in the next few days and weeks, called the Magisterial Mission, with a real live incarnation to see a Paradise Son by all.  I am Bzutu and I welcome you to this extraordinary discussion forum.  Good day."

Ron:  Thank you very much Bzutu.  I wish to bring to your attention BB, and all of the rest of the readers on this site today, I am presently being dug out with my long driveway by four people, three snowblowers and one truck with plow, from near a yard deep of fallen snow all of yesterday, and I had to cajole help because the man who would have done this found it too hard to do, and the old worker I had do it had to come out of retirement to do this for me, otherwise it would have been weeks to get out.  I thank Bzutu and his Midwayer family (the ABC designation) for making Mike sensitive to the situation and to come to my rescue.  That, to demonstrate to you BB, is the work of Midwayers and their help to humans, and may you feel that work sometime in the future, thank Bzutu and his Team of Midwayers for looking after you.  I also wish to thank Father for allowing me to do an exposition transmission to BB today, as I continue to have surgeries to transition my work to the Magisterial Mission, and I am somewhat sedated today and almost useless to myself for any real work to do in this area.

BB, you need not worry about your privacy here, as this list does not advertise itself to anyone who has no spiritual interest other than to make some money off it elsewhere.  I refuse those people coming here if I know about them, and most memdbers on this list are remarkably like me in many cases.  We all are preparing for service to God through the Paradise Son Serara, and the Second Return of Jesus, which is scheduled to take place within a few weeks as well through announcements on our public media.  I do not blame you thinking we are out of our minds for saying that, but this list has been developing those possibilities for over three years now and the Deities are signalling they are about to start those Missions very soon.

You have a highly educated experience on Urantia, so far. BB.  Keep it up and you will be tapped by the Adam and Eve contingency of the divine missions to Urantia once you take their course of Living and Doing, 101, and those courses will be given in colleges and universities all around the world someday.  We accept you are interested and you will be invited to participate as you obtain some understanding of what you have found here.

With all best wishes for your stay of use of the site now. I am, for the Father and His Sons and Midwayer children and many other who watch after me to be of serve,

Ron Besser
Admin & soon to be Apostle Ron

Fascinating reply!! Thank you, Ron, for putting time aside to respond. I appreciate that. I see I have lots of studying and some homework to do;-) I will read the papers on personality. I look forward to reading the information available here. 

BB

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2016, 10:22:53 PM »
Welcome BB,

The man who's just replied to your concern is that one who helped trigger my spiritual abilities, I'm just coming from Edentia tonight and some female souls around the world asked me how well go their husbands in the afterlife, I laughed and said they are all fine and happy but a little bit sad for what is transpirng here on Urantia.

Welcome BB, feisten your spiritual seat belt, we'll take you for a cosmos ride!

Your brother Assalé
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

brooklyn_born

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2016, 01:02:47 PM »
Welcome BB,

The man who's just replied to your concern is that one who helped trigger my spiritual abilities, I'm just coming from Edentia tonight and some female souls around the world asked me how well go their husbands in the afterlife, I laughed and said they are all fine and happy but a little bit sad for what is transpirng here on Urantia.

Welcome BB, feisten your spiritual seat belt, we'll take you for a cosmos ride!

Your brother Assalé

Thank you, Assale. 
BB

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2016, 12:58:57 AM »
BB, thank you for asking a very relevant question as I experience the very same lucid dreams.  My memory of these dreams is as good today as they were when I awoke after one of them.  I've started to question the meaning of the lucid dreams as the events of the dream seem to convey a teaching specifically for me.   I too am most intrigued by dimensions of reality and feel a sense of frustration at times for a lack of understanding.  I welcome the immanent return of Jesus and will be one of the first students to sign up for the Living and Doing 101 lectures 😊  What a very special time to inhabit this treasured place we call home, for now. 

JohnG564

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2016, 06:32:52 AM »
Speaking of dreams, during the past few months I have often attended classes ‘out there somewhere’ during my sleep.  I often remember the traveling between classes and towns with other students, but this morning I remember the class.  It was about how various planets have venting of underground gasses into their atmosphere.  I remember many visual displays, but don’t remember the math involved though it was presented also.

Just a short note from one of the ‘quiet ones’ on the forum…

John G
in Columbia Maryland

evan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2016, 10:32:36 AM »
Hi John,
Your experience seem real to me or at least very interesting.  I hope you can tell us more when you remember the details. There is a trick to keep a pen and paper on your bedside so one can immediately write out what remains in the memory where images like smoke quickly drifts away as you awaken. 

I'd like to share my experience last night while I was trying to sleep.  I was still awake and it may have been my imagination but I wasn't really trying to imagine anything.  I somehow got a vision of a hand with a deep gash running down the middle.   It was man's right hand with the palm face up.  I saw that the wound runs from an inch down from the middle finger and continues to just below the fleshy part under the thumb, about 3 inches long.  It was not bleeding and looked healed and at the same time fresh in the sense that there was still redness all around and looked gangrenous. The wound bore resemblance to an incision but was more open (wider).  The image lasted only for a few seconds but it left me feeling quite upset because it seemed to me that person experienced some harsh and tortuous time.  It was only after that I had a thought that it could be like the wound of Jesus and it was stretched because his body's weight pulled the nail across his palm.

Jesus interrupts my post here: 

From Jesus:  thank you daughter.  Now you all will know that it is I, Jesus, when you see my hands.  I am coming soon and this will be my personal identification.  It is not to cause you alarm or fear nor do I come for retribution.  This image is given only to remind you of the cruelty of the sons of men who up to this very day strive to plant fear and terror in the minds of their brothers and sisters to keep them at bay and at their mercy.  I say do not fear these incorrigible and hardened criminals or any one that attempts to harm or maim you.  Go forth with the courage of true sons of God, ready to give up their lives for the sake of Truth and Justice.  But more than this, it is the image of the power that I conquered even death - for you, my sheep, will live in eternal bliss in the kingdom of my Father.  I leave you with this thought.  I am Jesus, God made man.

Blessings to all, thank you Jesus!
Evan

~ In kindness and with mercy minister to all who are in distress and in need (UB 140:3.14) ~

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2016, 11:40:35 AM »
Oh yes, thank you Jesus, Evan and JohnG!  And oh how it is so important to have pen and paper ready to write what is received!  Thank you Evan for your amazing ability to describe such a vivid one and to share with us Jesus who encourages us to "Go forth with courage of true sons of God, ready to give up their lives for the sake of Truth and Justice..".  
Thank you Jesus for showing us the courage you have so lovingly given and not to fear but trust in our Father always.
Thank you JohnG for sharing your experience for as I read your post I got a flashback of one of mine too.  And Jesus was in it in a class I was in.  Thank you. I think I will have to go to my notes and find it, never mind I remember as if it was just last night, how weird is that! Although that's why it is so handy to write down these things, date it with the time as well as this gives some interesting sense of development over the course of time.  

Much love,
Sue

Oh I just caught up on this thread, welcome BB and thank you Ron for a wonderful post on mind and personality.  
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 12:03:39 PM by 7inOcean »

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2016, 01:34:29 PM »
Thank you to all my deeply loved and valued brothers and sisters ☺

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2016, 04:08:41 PM »
Dear JohnG564

Don't think it is a mere dream, you're being used by Celestials behind the curtains, you're just on the stage and performing what they deem necessary for your soul growth, it is just simple, keep your powder dry and struggle to make your astral trips better and stronger.

Remember, Thruth is more bizarre than Sci-Fi.

Ahroom, attoooo!

Assalé

« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 11:31:01 AM by ASSALE »

JohnG564

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2016, 09:04:35 AM »
Sunday 2/14/2016, Valentines day morning.

This took place as I was asleep this morning, ending around 7:30 am.  Last nights class, well experience actually, was on interspecies procreation between beings from different planets using non-sexual liaison.  Yes seriously, and no I haven’t seen any odd sci-fi movies recently…. just the new Star Wars movie a few weeks ago, and that was very non-sexual, even though Rey is quite an impressive strong and young warrior.  More on her later, in another thread....

I was introduced to a non-human person from another planet and species. Her skin was a dark yellow having a slightly greenish tint, with many small black spots, like freckles.  We interacted mentally and spiritually getting to know each other by sharing past experiences as we held each other. I felt a love for her, and respect, and a strong friendship about spiritual and material things.  It was not erotic at all.  She had tentacle like arms with several 1 to 2 inch diameter suction cup like features that extracted cells from the lower outside part of my right thigh about 8 inches above the knee, and my lower right back just above the waistline.  That process was repeated more than once as we held each other.  That area of my back is still tender to the touch, though my leg is not.  Perhaps my back is always tender to the touch.  I don’t know that I was there physically, probably not as I woke up in bed at least twice after this and went back to sleep for further explanations after the encounter.  There was no genital contact at all, simply cell extraction from my back and thigh, near the surface, just under the skin, and that was all that was needed.

This took place in a large room with some equipment nearby.  Three to five other non-human people, different than either one of us, were nearby observing and monitoring.

There was more, and I am trying to remember it now.  I am adding it to the wording above.
I am telling you all about this since Evan asked for more details.

I don't remember much about the later explanations after my experience but they were very informative.  

John G.
One of the 'quiet ones' here on the forum...

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2016, 11:25:50 AM »
Very informative and wonderful indeed! I prefer our astral trips to human sci-fi because we are actors in our sustainable soul growth.

I have here Malvantra Melchizedek for you via one of our sisters:- " We asked you to project your spiritual ambitions beyond your earthly life, beyond the First Mansion World, beyond the 570 stages of Morontia metamorphosis you have to pass after physical death so that your soul can become a 1st stage Spiritual Creature. You can reach this stage already here on Earth, the maximum stage a soul can reach on a physical planet.

Currently only few people on your planet achieve this but when your future generations will approach more and more the era of Light and Life, the era of Paradise Perfection, much more will succeed.

It is true that the duration of physical life plays a role in this because a longer lifespan full of experiences gives you more time and opportunity to develop.
However it’s no impossibility for you right now. What you are lacking when you reach this stage during your mortal life, by arriving directly on the Superior Morontia Worlds of Salvington, will be the experience of passing through all Morontia worlds.
In this case your ascension into the Spiritual Worlds of the Superuniverses will be delayed to give you the opportunity to study, observe and experience all that can be lived on the Morontia Worlds that you have surpassed."

Be very attentive to what's happening to you on the astral level. I reported in the morning a trip in the future I astrally undertook last night. Our Thought Adjusters can easily make that happen, and do not hesitate to report and post all your trips, as there are important teachings through them for soul growth.

I for the very first time heard my TA's voice in October 1999 and late that day, at night, I also moved out of my body to watch family members. They believed I was dead! Then I came back to indwell my body! Today, it's becoming easier and easier to seperate my soul from my body for astral trips. 

There are various beings in the universe and we're just at the head of the iceberg.

I thank you for sharing your experiences with us, and look forward to hearing much more.

Your brother ASSALE
« Last Edit: February 14, 2016, 11:38:47 AM by ASSALE »

Daniel Alderfer

• I will not leave or forsake you even to the end
    • MSN Messenger - Danielalderfer@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2016, 02:32:52 PM »
John and Assale,  this is expanding for me about what is out there,  and what is possible,  It is appreciated that you have the courage to relay all the details you do because it considerably outside of the box to almost everyone except those, who more and more, can take it with the right perspective. 
Daniel in Las Vegas, 970 618 1214, danielalderfer@hotmail.Com, While he was still a great way off his Father saw him and had compassion.