Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 7556 times)

gilligan

• When the student is ready...the teacher soon appea
    • View Profile
    • Email
Introduction
« on: April 02, 2016, 12:54:10 PM »
Good Day All,
Just "stumbled" on to this website about a week or two ago & have been doing as much reading as I can....what a treat & treasure! I started to read the Urantia Papers which somehow led me to the Ultimaton info & am currently in conversation with some folks about the possibilities there. So I must confess while I would love to continue reading the Urantia Papers, my current focus will be to educate myself on the Ultimatons.
In the short duration of my "treasure hunt" here I have not seen anything about the PJ material here which were primarily compiled by a Commander that started in around 1988 or 89. I do not know if it is permissible to ask questions about this material so I thought it best to run it by you folks in somewhat cryptic form so as not make suggestions that may be considered irrelevant. I have no doubt some of you here will recognize what I am in reference to & will advise.
My wish is to be able to bring more info to the light.....all for now,
Much Thanks
Jim

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2016, 01:55:15 PM »
Gilligan,

Welcome aboard.  If you are wanting to know more about Ultimatons, we have an excellent web site that does a lot of that, and far beyond what the Urantia Book explains.

Go To:  http://www.raysonscience.org/index.html

Right hand side has the appropriate subject menus on it.

I and others have not added to this site for six months but I do know we have a major revelation coming in about another six months too.  The new Urantia Book has a new section on Ultimatons too and the combination of what we have on Raysonscience.Org and the new Urantia Book will almost complete what is available to our planet right now on the subject.

Also this:  The Magisterial Foundation has discovered that we have exceeded what is allowed on Urantia but so few people understand what has been put up it is considered moot as to whether some of it should be taken down.  On the other hand it may interest you to know that the Magisterial Foundation has incorporated a new company here in Pennsylvania called the York Pre-Particle Technologies, Inc.  We do not have a web site for it until they activate the activity in it, and it will have laboratories and work stations for experiments with energy to construct engines and motors using Ultimatons and other kinds of pre-particles that can power engines electrically and without the need to refuel.

I suggest if you have a deep interest in this that you share it with your buddies or associates and have them ask some questions which I may be capable of answering since I have a good rapport with Rayson, the Science Officer for the Magisterial Mission.  I have an experiment they can run if they want to do one that generates electricity using Ultimatonic Disassociation.

I hope your stay here is fun and educational and please feel free to ask all the questions you want without having to be indirect as to names and groups.

Welcome,
Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

LarryG

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2016, 05:01:22 PM »
Welcome Gilligan......you no doubt will have  many opportunities to advance in  you knowledge and interest with Rayson , Ron and a few other science minded members here.....   Ron seems to  just light  up and beam with the mere mention of  "Utlamatons!!!!!....I wouldn't even be  surprised  if  his mouth starts to water with excitement and I mean that in the most loving and complementary way!......LarryG

Allie

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2016, 05:27:27 PM »
Hello Gilligan!  
You are most welcome here.   I see that you share a similar interest with several of the members of the Forum.   I am glad you have joined us to share the challenging time that is just ahead of us.  

Namaste,
Allie

bradcooke

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2016, 05:42:45 PM »
Welcome Gilligan!
The Glory of God is Intelligence...

gilligan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2016, 06:19:25 PM »
Hello all & a big thank you for the warm welcome.
I am going to use this post as a test as I just attempted a much longer post with some material I am trying to get your feedback on....let"s see what happens!
Jim

gilligan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2016, 06:21:21 PM »
Okay...so that worked....maybe I am not supposed to post this material...now what do I do?
Jim

Daniel Alderfer

• I will not leave or forsake you even to the end
    • MSN Messenger - Danielalderfer@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2016, 08:02:02 PM »
This is my warm welcome as a comparative new member my self! Please feel free to jump right in as many forum members have posted 5 or more typwritten pages. Your special interest will fit right in as many scientific subjects are discussed all the time, 
Daniel in Las Vegas, 970 618 1214, danielalderfer@hotmail.Com, While he was still a great way off his Father saw him and had compassion.

JamesD

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2016, 09:13:09 PM »
Okay...so that worked....maybe I am not supposed to post this material...now what do I do?
Jim
Hello Jim, Welcome.
Did you try to offer some material that failed to post?
If so, maybe tell us what you are trying to do and someone can help.
Regards, Jim (from the South Pacific)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 09:20:36 PM by JamesD »
"It's life Jim but not as you know it....."
   ~ Mait'Eliflik

Michael S Queen

• "our hands brush/one finger/then/two"
    • ICQ Messenger - 9700698
    • MSN Messenger - kasaanmike@outlook.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - MQueen7654
    • View Profile
    • Where in the world is Mike Queen?
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2016, 10:30:07 PM »
Welcome aboard, Jim!
Hang on to your hat, pardner... we're a wild bunch of rootin' tootin' cowpokes of the Spirit around here!

Blessings,
Mike
Pneyoptia

michael s. queen
PO Box 19470
Thorne Bay, Alaska 99919-0470

Email: pursermike@hotmail.com

“The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea.”
Isak Dinesen

niant2

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2016, 11:10:20 PM »
 :), Happy to have you among us !!!!

gilligan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2016, 11:18:45 PM »
Okay folks....thank you to all & sorry for the confusion on my first day out here.
Yes James I did gave a fairly long post on some material called the Phoenix Journals. I was wondering if anyone would take offense to this material because quite frankly much of it so very difficult to believe.
I think I will reconfigure my original attempt to post it here & give it a go in another section.
v/r

Jim

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2016, 11:45:45 PM »
Personally, I've never found the Phoenix Journals to be trustworthy, and this source is referenced here and there every few months. They contradict a lot of basic facts in the Urantia Book, and from what I remember, it all came from just one channeler. The content itself I find questionable, and even here where honest people reliably transmit daily or weekly, I try not to get too absorbed in what one individual says if there is no group consensus on the matter. Channeling is a different beast from T/Ring, and if it comes from someone who largely works alone, a lot of problems can go unnoticed.
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

Jack_French

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2016, 03:42:06 AM »
Welcome on this forum Gilligan, You will find a friendly atmosphere here ...
Regarding the Phoenix Journals, I have read few of them, but find them confusing with lot of news not in line with the Urantia Book. So I stop reading them.
Jack_French
My gospel – the Fatherhood of God and the brotherhood of man...

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2016, 03:48:14 AM »
Warmest welcome Gilligan and greetings from New Zealand ☺