Author Topic: Introduction of Albeir....  (Read 1524 times)

Albeir

• View Profile
Introduction of Albeir....
« on: August 13, 2016, 01:44:32 PM »
Hello Everyone.....Our FATHER'S Favor is a Blessing to ALL of our lives.....I am grateful for this opportunity to introduce myself.....I'm 54 yrs. old.....one of 7 children born to my parents.....I was born and partially raised in both Milwaukee Wi., and Athens Alabama.....where I as a teenager accepted Christ....I have 2 children, 4 step children and 2 grandboys.....I was introduced to the Urantia book August of 2011 and have been reading and studying every since it was during this time that I Re-Affirmed my conviction in Christ Michael.....I have an abundance of questions that I would hope to get answered....I brought up to my Urantia study group on Facebook that the Lucifer case has been adjudicated.....March of 1985 most people chose not to respond however those that did.....did not agree that Lucifer is No more....in fact one person went so far as to say that I should be aware....I would love to be of service to everyone promoting Soul growth and development while helping urantians to overcome the disease of rebellion.....I make myself available.....to Our Spiritual Father and any of His Emissaries....

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Introduction of Albeir....
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2016, 02:23:49 PM »
Hi Albeir and I am delighted to welcome you to the forum.  You sound like the person like many here that needs a better group of study folks who are just there for saying they know what the Urantia Book is.  Few of that group you belong to via Facebook know what they are or what they are doing for themselves at this point in time.

I also would like to help you with a couple of facts I doubt you were looking for when you said hello.  My name and my stars already show under my picture in this response.  I do not believe anything the software says, but that is how it counts everything and knows nothing either.  However, let me throw some refreshment your way to contemplate.

I was allowed to witness a recording of the final day of the Lucifer court case on Uversa.  Once you become a transmitter, God can play recordings of important universe events back in your mind like you can watch a dream.  The Uversa Ancients of Days authorized Michael to play about 15 minutes of Urantia time back to me to watch the so-called Sons of God, Lucifer and Caligastia, testify before the assembled Hosts of Space.  I saw Caligastia weave and fall when he walked away from the testifying podium which was really what we would call a speakers podium illuminated from far above by an unusual blue-white light, and Caligastia rambled for almost an hour before he suddenly decided to he was finished speaking.  He indicted Michael of Nebadon; hated Gabriel, and slew Mother Spirit before the Days.  He finally conceded that his work was done on Urantia, and when he left the podium, he grabbed his side, went down on one knee, and like those strange special effects movies, his gown emptied of any life form and he was gone beyond any stretch of the imagination to bring him back.

Lucifer testified a day earlier, and I have a small transcription of his testimony before the Ancients of Days.  He told the court, when the prosecutor asked him if he had anything to say to the Court about why he did what he did, he said and I quote: "The worlds of time know nothing of the perfidy of the being they call Father. He is detestable and false.  I have nothing to say to any of you who are dupes of such a belief!"   Then as reported to me in the transcription:  "Lucifer strode out the door of the Court of the Ancients of Days, and was no more."

The official adjudication date is NOT 1985, but more fully March 16, 1986.

The 1986 date is correct and you are not to blame for getting it wrong because it was announced originally as 1985, and since then corrected to 1986, and the error occurred because there was an error in correcting for Salvington time to Urantia time so hurriedly was it announced to Urantia when the message from the Ancients of Days planetized on Salvington on that day.  Please correct your calendar fact that the Lucifer Rebellion Adjudication is recognized both on Salvington and Urantia, as March 16, 1986.  Thank you.

I have one other statement of fact for you Albeir.  I could write a small book on the Urantia Foundation and its errors of commission and omission.  However the time has come to be frank about the history of the Urantia Foundation, and that is to tell you that it will be dissolved and exist no more within a year of you reading this.  I could give you lots of explanations, but the truth is that the Foundation Chicago will be disenfranchised for being in default of its purpose, and that the Declaration of Trust will be removed from that group, and the new Foundation will be moved to the US East Coast and future announcements will give you more details when they are relevant to do so.

In closing, you are a true student of the Urantia Book as they tell me in my ear as I write this.  I could not possibly know all by myself your standing or your wishes, but your Christ Michael can and does those things to those of us who are granted the ability to transmit/receive (T/R).  Soon those who can T/R will be given a new chore to do and that is to speak messaging from Salvington for lessons on finally learning how to be God centered and ready to take on the work of the divine Missions now redy to spring forth on Urantia in a matter of days and weeks.

I welcome your membership and plan to hear from you at least now and then as you go about refreshing your perspective as to why it is important to hear the Voice of God through T/R and that your Thought Adjuster whose name is Pre'Msha in general, and in specifics Borantitia (sounds like in English:  Bore En Tea Sha).  Pre'Msha is the general group name for all Adjusters on Urantia who are assigned to be some part of the divine Missions due on Urantia now.  Borantitia is your individual Adjuster name given to your Adjuster when he went into service on Urantia to indwell you.  Good day.
END

« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 02:26:54 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Daniel Alderfer

• I will not leave or forsake you even to the end
    • MSN Messenger - Danielalderfer@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2016, 09:02:11 PM »
Greetings and welcome Albeir,  

Your taking the time to fill us in like you did is happy basis for our friendship. We all are happy you are here to this at first unbelievable place for being cultivated as a worker in the Magisterial Sons Mission in the remake of Urantia already under way in preparation for Jesus announcing his second  coming.

You'll find the story of many of us there in the new members introduction as well, feel free to comment and post on any subject your interested in. Your experience of the lack of interest in the truth about the demise of lucifer and calagastia by those U B students you were with was my experience exactly here also.

I offer my friendship and help from here on out, please call at any time to chat, my number is 970 618 1214. Your being here I am very sure is not happenstance, because of your telling us of your UB study, so go forward with a lot of confidence in in your expansion here which is really your training for working with all of us in these earth shaking missions. 
Daniel in Las Vegas, 970 618 1214, danielalderfer@hotmail.Com, While he was still a great way off his Father saw him and had compassion.

charlie montoya

• 720-207-8176
    • MSN Messenger - montoya.chuck@gmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - 11100+E+Dartmouth
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2016, 01:20:22 AM »
      Welcome brother, Albier, we were all led here as well, so happy you are here amongst us.  May you learn, and grow in love, light and service to Father, and our loving Univers paents, Michael, and dear Mother Nebadonia. Many belesseings, to you yours.  Domtia. Charlie. Peace amd Love to all.
Eternal Love will not be denied

Allie

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2016, 10:14:50 AM »
Hello Albier!   I welcome you!   We are a motley group.   All of us have been led here by various means.   All of us searching for the Father's will in our lives.   We have found we do this best as a family.   You are most welcome to join us in our search.   The path is not without potholes in the road and obstacles along the way.   But with Christ Michael as our leader and our guide, we are already halfway home.    Please take our hands!  ........................Allie

« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 10:19:39 AM by Allie »

Dorian

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2016, 10:29:39 AM »
I also wish to welcome you to this fantastic forum brother Albeir. Just as Daniel said, what leads us to this forum is our desire to learn so much that we don't know.  Our thirst for answers to not only who we are, but why we are.  I get feelings when I delve into Gods word that are truly hard to explain.  But today I received a thought to ponder from the Urantia Book I would like to share with you.  "There is no word in any human language which can be employed to designate this 'sense,' 'feeling,' 'intuition,' or 'experience' which we have elected to call God-consciousness." 103:1.6 (1130.5) .  Thank you for sharing your story with us.  I couldn't even find any one to talk to about my questions regarding the UB.  Thanks to this forum I have an encyclopedia at my fingertips.  
May God continue to bless us all.
Domtia

evan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2016, 01:55:44 AM »
Hello Albeir! Welcome to our forum that gives you the latest from the Celestial world.  We may not have Adam and Eve with us yet but in this family there's plenty of gourmet food for soul growth.  You will come to know how we co-operate with Michael, Nebadonia, Serara, Monjoronson and a host of others you'll get to know shortly. Blessings to you! Evan
~ In kindness and with mercy minister to all who are in distress and in need (UB 140:3.14) ~