Author Topic: The I AM Further Revealed: Father, Califax, Deity Absolute, Michael, Mantutia  (Read 6174 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
[Editor’s Note - I have received some corrections from some of you and I thank you.  What has happened though once I entered corrections, Michael came in and added to the revelation some extraordinary additions you can read below.  Now I am not certifying I have all the errors out of this Paper, but it is now pretty clean and I remand its use to you the reader and hope it inspires you as much as it inspires me.  Ron on November 19, 2016 315am local time York.]

The I AM is Further Revealed: Father, Califax, Deity Absolute, Michael, Mantutia
York Pa 1600 Local time
T/R: Ron Besser
 Speakers: As noted in the title plus God the Supreme and Master Spirits 4, 5, 6, and 7 as this Paper constitutes new revelation to Urantia to upgrade sections of the present Urantia Book to more relevant understanding today.
 November 17, 2016

From the Father:

I am Califax.

Ron and I debated the I AM briefly this morning as he saw some post start on I AM that totally misunderstands the value of the I AM and its work in the Urantia Book which the Melchizedeks promote as essentially their teachings on the subject deeply in the Local Universe of Nebadon.

As Califax, I remind you all I am not an entity, but I am the solidification of the Universal Father in a discreet form so we can go to Local Universes and have our say directly.  We are of the order of Sautur.  S A U T U R

Remember that Order name as we are going to be prevalent on Urantia for at least the next millennium even if Ron is not here all that time!  SAUTUR

We press all of you because you mostly ignore new information as hard to remember or useless to your life.  In this case, we are not useless to your life and there is a day coming we reckon you will fully understand why.  Now to the business of the I AM.  I also state that Ron was asked to establish a whole category to the subject of the I AM and we want only that subject discussed in this Category.  Anything else has to be in the Universal Father section above and no transmissions unless we authorize them in this section.

The  I AM

We start this section gingerly as we are now going to discuss what I AM has to do with Infinity.  We are going to discuss what I AM has to do with the action of the Deities today on Paradise and how they are beholden to the I AM without going circles around Him to give attributes that have no sense in time-space language.

As Califax, I revealed to Ron something he did not know and he found it so enriching he asked if we could share it.   This is to share with you something about the I AM not disguised in the Urantia Book, but never supposed and we have several Melchizedeks here to read this slow method of describing it to you.  It has to do with how the I AM works to behave under circumstances he never intended to reveal under present circumstances especially on Urantia.

The DEITY ABSOLUTE - "I am suddenly speaking into Ron's ear because we have to brave the world of revelation to speak to this area of origination we normally never let out, much less tell a mortal on Urantia about it.  But Califax has gauged Ron correctly to tell him something about the relationship between the I AM and the Master Architects of the Universe.  Ron knows just enough to understand that these Architects have been created by the Universal Father to serve the Master Universe so it always has a plan to execute for universe building.  In the time-space plans, there are seven Master Architects.  These seven work as a collective for time space growth and planning for its features during its long development.  When they arrive on Paradise, they arrange themselves around the Deity Absolute, and I make each one swear a fidelity Oath before me.  When they do, they make themselves ready to receive my instructions concerning their work.  In the case of Master Architect Seven, He is fully confirmed to be of the Paradise Trinity and its plans for the working of Superuniverse Seven, and all that implies.  Your work in the Magisterial Mission Ron, is to see to it people hear well, and you do a masterful job of it and we agree this is so important we make it available to you now.

"I am the Deity Absolute, and I am the only authority concerning the Master Architects.  They are inscrutable beings and they require long study to determine their attributes with I  AM  and we leave it there for a moment.

"As the Deity Absolute, I carry a badge of warning to all who fool around with this subject cavalierly with impunity.  That is not up here, but it is prevalent on Urantia and the so-called lecturers about the Urantia Book on Urantia, that fully persuades people these beings are so callous to the world affairs they are not to be discussed easily if at all, and then they are dismissed.  This statement is to help rectify that error of judgement.   We now cross swords slightly with Califax for this reason - He must not reveal more than Ron can find in his own mind, yet make it clear why the Master Architects of Time are so important to Urantia.  Let us speak clearly:  Ron can handle it, most of you cannot, and since this goes to most of you at this time, I will countervail what Califax has already said to Ron and put it into simpler terms.

"The I AM  is clever in its import.  It is never seen today, but it works directly through the Master Architects of Time in six important ways:

1)  It gathers life and time together so they are synchronized with God the Supreme;

2) They remain wholly controlled by the Paradise Trinity if the Trinity wishes to modify anything they plan, then they modify their plan to be in accordance with the Paradise Trinity. 

3) The plans of the Master Architects, some four hundred thirty-five (435) of them at this point goes counter to the original plans of the I AM, which saw a total of five hundred fifteen (515), of them when the Grand Universe was completed.  But the Master Universe is seven times larger than originally conceived if we only take the four outer space levels alone.  What the Master Architects of the Master Universe did not know is that the Fifth Outer Space Level was Absolute, and that it was integrally related to Paradise as a log’s bark is related to the tree.  In this statement is implied that the Fifth Outer Space Level, which is now in formation, will include the first four outer space levels as a foyer to the main room in space, and that is not entirely secured in knowledge, but that is what the thinking is with the Father at this time.

This Paper is nearly the same as Paper 137 in the new Urantia Book, but this Paper includes thought we thoroughly enjoy putting out since it contains redacted information Mantutia wanted to restate else where in the new Urantia Book, but even there the redactions got so large it was finally dropped from the plan to state it.  This Paper restates it completely.

4) The Fourth Outer Space Level is Absonite.  The Fifth Outer Space Level, is without any description yet from the Paradise Deities.  In our work for them, we find that the House that Jack built on Urantia (civilization itself), is falling down quickly, and we must therefore state that this Paper is really an adjunct to the idea that what will be rebuilt will be happy to read this Paper for its worth.  Therefore, we have asked the First Source and Center to state, if He pleases, any information necessary to the understanding of how Infinity will be invoked as a result of the Fifth Outer Space Level appendage.

I asked this transmitter (Ron Besser) if he minded redoing this paper to tighten it up and he was delighted to do so as he feels extraneous information gets folded into it for all sorts of reasons and that is what we are going to do this time.  We now address item five which was redacted from the new Urantia Book to inspire all of you to understand why we are so careful about what we present at any given time.

5) Time space is logically held in place by the fact there is such a thing as Absolute Gravity.  Absolute Gravity is provided by what the Urantia Book calls the Unqualified Absolute.  The Unqualified Absolute carries two important signatures in the Master Universe.  1)   It has no threat to the other Absolutes: The Deity Absolute; The Universal Absolute, and the three and actual existential Deities, the Father, the Eternal Son, and the Infinite Spirit, sometimes referred to his other role in the Master Universe as the Attenuator of Time as the Conjoint Actor.  The I AM never intended that the actual three Deities we refer to as the Father, Son, and Spirit, to account for his presence in ruling the Master Universe.  But in actual fact, the I AM does coincide with the ability of the Father, the Son and Spirit, to provide actualized Control in a way I AM would blanch at today.

6) For this Paper, we asked the Father in what way he sees the Fifth Outer Space Level to coincide with the I AM’s desire to cause infinity to spread all over the Master Universe plane?  The answer we received back is that the Fifth Outer Space Level coincides as a Master Universe of its own, and that Havona, Time, the Ultimacy, introduce that Fifth Outer Space Level as the grand finale of space and that is truly a marvelous statement to behold for small minds on Urantia to grasp. I am Rayson now being directed by the Deity Absolute, to provide a succinct statement regarding the Fifth Outer Space Level, and it is this:

We hold the entire Fifth Outer Space Level to be the final and full statement of the Master Universe as both Absonite and Absolute, and the Supreme becomes a part of the First Outer Space Level through attrition of its causes and its heartless redundancy as a Deity with no real claim to a future in the new Master Universe containing the Fifth Outer Space Level as Absolute.

So then, what happens to God the Supreme, and God the Almighty when God the Absolute contains the Fifth Outer Space Level into a grand idea of a Master Universe as Infinite?

The answer lies in two very different subjects, one of which I will broach here, and that is to suggest to all of you that it contains verbiage that is riddled with time-space language and is not reliable in the sense of how God the Ultimate would describe this finished Master Universe.  I AM proposed that the finished Master Universe would contain still seven Absolutes on Paradise, and perhaps as many as twneyt (20) new Master Spirits to contain the control necessary to keep the new Master Universe working as an Absolute or Infinite organism.

We now conjecture that the Fifth Outer Space Level, is not only Absonite in degrees, but that it is Infinite in situations where there is no limit to space endowment, and no limit to the degree in which the Unqualified Absolute bequeaths its power-presence in all space regardless of which reality level it is supplying power and energy to.  However, the Father indicates he sees the finalization of time and space as a lost empire due to the fact it is so limited, and that it will be replaced by a Havona-like universe with no boundary between the time space Superuniverses and Havona itself.

If this is the case, the Father must change hats somewhat and order all of the Absolutes to be estranged as Potentials, and to have them enfold themselves into his power base as the Father-Infinite.  This seriously erodes the revelation given in 1934 and published in 1955 in Chicago, Illinois, but it does answer something about how the Father becomes able to realize the dream of the I AM, which as Ron puts it, is monolithic.  We like the word so much we will use it for what the I AM now resident at the center of all things is.

MONOLITHIC DEISM

This subject is very hard to talk about at all, as all of you are used to hearing about a Trinity, a Trinity of Trinities, but you are poorly trained to understand that the Eternal Son and the Infinite Spirit, are really triune examples of being projected personalities into a continuum that has no real relationship to the actualized Master Universe. 

Ron correctly points out the family idea: of a head of household called Father, and the aside famille adjuncts of the Eternal Mother Son and the activated child of change, the Infinite Spirit.   I see Ron wince at the idea that we have a hard and brilliant I AM sitting on Paradise alone, as it goes against his human idea of security and love and safety and heart humans require in development.  However, I AM is really a parent to all parents in the Master Universe, and we find a way to restate the family idea by saying that God the Supreme never leaves Havona at all but remains there to kindle the family as what was once human remains to state its service however that may turn out.  I also hear one other statement from ron that is extraordinary, for he states then we see I AM really brings to the Master Universe the preeminence of Deity as the stars of creation and the sub-infinite creation languishes in their brilliance.

The First Source and Center now speaks: “My little son Ron thinks big and I give him credit for seeing that because I AM is a monolithic Deity, that the idea of family goes away, and that the idea of heart is discarded because Deity loves incorrectly according to human ideals, but in my case I love ferociously and without let up for my little sons who struggle to understand what I have put into place.  The idea that I AM is monolithic reality is not false, but it is over stated to say that it achieves full control in Infinity when in fact the Master Universe is not the final statement of my creation beyond all expectations.

The First Outer Space Level is comprehensible to Ron and many others who read the Urantia Book, but as soon as we depart from that region we come into a message that is difficult for humans to understand unless they are embraced by the Paradise Trinity to take on that extra capacity to learn how God the Ultimate can create and not be a Creator.  I understand this contradicts time-space language, but I also understand that Ron is capable of understanding some of this already as I see him figure out why this is true.  Nonetheless, we skip a little to see to it that the child Ron can come to grips with the idea that the I AM which is me but I hide it now, is fully ready to come to terms with Infinity as a reality of and in itself.

The Monolithic I AM as the Father-Infinite, now must stride fully clothed without his cherished Son and his wonderful Spirit, if only briefly.  The Master Universe is my gift to Creation, but what follows is my gift to Perfection, and that is terribly said but it has to get to the mind of mortals who are not yet dry behind their ears.

I see Ron take this emotionally and that is curious, as he sees something so settled in the Eternal Son, and the Infinite Spirit presence that requires them to remain in some form in some way to that has become an Infinity of Joy for the Father-Infinite and the trials of the little sons like Ron and all of you.

This is a message for heart as well as continuous revelation now, and it has to do with the Master Universe becoming a huge hall before the inner court of light and life for all creation in every form and in every way.  The animals of time are not longer possible, and the trials of human relationships will forever end, but the trial to learn and know never ends with what comes beyond the contemplation of an Infinite Universe.  I am certain no one knows what exceeds the idea of Infinity, but Ron has touched on it several times, and let me remind you that even Infinity can be transposed because, while unlimited and un-attenuated, it carries a placement which I rule and I know what it is and why it is, but none of most high Deities can ascertain they know any such thin as of yet.

The Eternal Son has no recollection of I AM beyond recognizing it preceded his personalization.  The Infinite Spirit knows me as Creator, Attenuator, and Over-Controller, yet my Coordinates know me not as I AM, as I started their lives and I move them with me as part of my relief for company and for the heart of being a family in this age of God the Supreme.  However, the Eternal Son does know what it is to control areas of Infinity as Spirit, and as such has insights into Infinite in his Absolute Mind, and can distinguish the loss of love and the remembrance of love, and the initiation of new love in any part of the universe from human to the divine.  I am the Father, and I suddenly feel remiss in telling you I cannot tell you what you cannot know, but I can tell you what you know already concerning the Light and Life of millions if not billions and eventually trillions of inhabited planets in time and in the Outer Space Areas to come– all of that will become an incredibly rich bed of heart and soul yet, as when we move from a completed Master Universe, the foretold Light and Life of all creatures takes place.  This is as far as we might go today, and I hear Ron speculate something that makes me smile: “Father we already have space and Infinite at the completion of the Master Universe; what new concept could you afford us that does not have to repeat space to live in?”

As Father, that sounds naughty beyond relief, but I take the spirit of the question, because my little son wonders that since space is already infinite, the new reality beyond the Master Universe must contain a direct relationship to Paradise and Perfection.  He spells perfection with a capital letter to assume that the Father-Infinite embraces all creation in himself in some way and that the new work requires amalgamation of turst and purity unknown even in Havona.  He is correct.  But to understand how he is correct requires a mind like his to untangle the myriad ways I can configure existence as one or as multiple lives in multiple contexts, and that I am not about to inform you of.

Califax - “I am Father-Infinite in totality myself, yet I hear the Father explain to Ron what many of us worry about as to what will happen to us when full infinity appears and we are no longer useful as some sub-absolute creature of a very long time ago.  I salute you little son for getting Father to pontificate on something we never heard before and that is helpful to us and all creation as this Paper is worthy of some review nearly everywhere in the Grand Universe as it is presently constructed.

The ARCHITECTS Of The MASTER UNIVERSE

"Ron has asked me (Califax), to state that the Architects of the Master Universe and the Architects of Time (the seven), are not directly influencing the Master Spirits, as the Master Spirits only trial that amount of planning fully approved by the Paradise Trinity.

"That stated, we must aver to the idea that the Master Spirits listen carefully to this dissertation too, as they often sense the Master Architects of Time in their work, but are careful to aver that it is perhaps themselves feeding something back they carry with imprecision.  The truth is that the Master Architects of Time do see the Master Spirits as the critical motion in time that brings their plans fully into effect and watch to see the plans being placed into the local universes with precision.

The Deity Absolute:

"I am the Deity Absolute, and it is a genuine connection nobody in their right mind would believe unless you take into consideration the work of the Master Spirits, and particularly Master Spirits Four, and Five,  and Six,  and Seven.  It is they who can make it possible to hear them on Urantia.  I find it possible to slow the dictation down to the point we do not make spelling errors from the brain because we now take the thought as it flows and not as Ron likes,  because we slow him down to 60 WPM and then some,  but he makes no mistakes this way.  In looking at this situation, be aware Ron is delighted to take this dictation and we are happy to bring them to him, but it takes Master Spirit Four (Ocilliaya), Master Spirit Five, Master Spirit Six, and Aya, Master Spirit Seven, to get the scrambling normally associated with my words out and then Michael of Nebadon translates what I say into English.

"Because I require huge bandwidth, anything I say is hard to see unless I make it discrete which I am now doing, no one on Ron's level could ever hope to hear me otherwise, much less write down what I have to say.

"Therefore, the I AM is not a preposterous allusion to reality to state origins; the I AM is quite real, and as Ron has mentally pointed out but did not write out, there is the concept of the Father- I AM that appears at the end of the Universe Age of Experience, and that boggles even minds above the Deity Absolute, as I am part of the preferences the Father states in his origination of time-space thought.  I am presently relegated to the POTENTIALS by some, but I AM is quite ACTUAL in Infinity, and that is hard to understand. Now Ron also points to a true fact most of you could never figure out and that is because most of you do not attempt to understand these concepts as you see them useless to your own life.  Potentials are real and exist in undeified form except for the Universal Absolute.  The Universal Absolute and myself are good friends and we seek to balance the time-space universes with good will to all yet have things fixed that go wrong too quickly to let them stand.  The Lucifer Rebellion falls into this category.

"As an aside, Ron conjectures with me that the Potentials had much to do with the sudden demise of Lucifer and Caligastia and about five thousand more who were so evil they could not be contained except by annihilation.  I am not allowed to say much in this regard as this area of rebellion pertains,  not to the I AM,  but to the Master Architects of Time and their relationship to the Ancients of Days, which is both close and organic.  It is organic in the sense the Master Architects of Time refer to the Ancients of Days as the afterglow of the Trinity behavior that created these Master Architects in the first place.  This is true, but the Lucifer Rebellion taught all of us never to allow a local rebellion to every get this far to corrupt large areas of living, pervaded, space again, and it will never happen again and we are glad to hear that from all listening.

"The Melchizedeks teach that I AM was perfectly satisfied to live as will in the stasis of the Infinitude. The Infinitude is something Ron loves to wrap his mind around to figure out what the Infinitude meant to the I AM, and how its presence could be identified as not in the Infinitude, but discrete will within a useless mass of disorganization.  The answer is that the I AM never was in the Infinitude!  The Infinitude is an oxymoron that is invented to bring the mind to contemplate the disorganized pre-reality. I am the Deity Absolute, and I pray that the reader sees this as very helpful and we see that it makes a great difference in your view of the I AM already.

"With this information we see the Melchizedeks aver to the description in the Urantia Book is misleading.  They never intended for Ron and others to assume the I AM and whatever preceded that location to be in the Infinitude, but we look at readers of the Urantia Book who see it as Ron does and collect the idea that I AM was as scattered as the pre-reality in the Infinitude was. 

"As the Deity Absolute, we are working a theorem that most say is impertinent or useless to Urantia thought.  That, however, is not true!  It is true it is ‘way out there,’ but it is pertinent in the facts of time quite surely.  I AM concerns itself with the Master Architects all 400 plus of them, and he sees no particular reason to disclose their relationship to him since I AM does not disclose a thing to the work of the Master Universe now.  I AM carries the seal of completion if ever and he carries it well into a universe that has no ending when I appear as God the Absolute in such a terrifying time from now (using time language to state this), and yet Ron felt for sure that I AM was beyond the Infinity it created simply because he notes that to invent anything, the mind that invents must be superior to that which is created.  He is right and wrong but we will not parse his theorem at this point because he is right insofar as the I AM is concerned.

CALIFAX - The Seventh Son of the Seventh Stellum on Uversa

Califax - "I am not the Deity Absolute in this affair, but I am the Father looking back at myself through the lens of my early incarnation as a Creator and Upholder and Associator and Bearing, the means to diversify myself into all that I could do so without destroying the I AM as an Initiator of all that is ever possible to know or experience in a reality that becomes Infinite eventually even to the time-space creature such as Ron here.

"As Califax, I bear down on the message that brought I AM to Ron's mind this morning and that is the quote used in another thread reminding readers that I AM is neither Deified or UnDeified, and that is hard to imagine but it does suggest that Mantutia who wrote that was correctly thinking that the Deity Absolute knew nothing of the I AM origins, but he does and avers to the fact that the Deity Absolute actually exists as a conundrum of an I AM mix and a Potential that has no limit.  Insofar as the I AM has configured time-space and future reality universes outside of time,  as actual things that are quantified as either good or bad or numbered or unnumbered, there is scant reason to postulate I AM into actual or potential universes everywhere today.   I see Ron is really tuned into this concept as he should be as he can think "outside the box" easily as he is forced to do that all day sometimes to get the things he can do finished.  This unusual mortal takes life as sacred yet understands he is a moment to moment experiment of the I AM to see what can be accomplished with almost nothing to work with.  In truth Ron is a mini Trinity without keeping score about the wrongs he encounters and makes us laugh as other personality characters he can summon at will.

"I AM conceivably is more than the sum of the parts.  Ron sees this immediately for he reasons if the parts of an infinite creation are its absolutes, then absolutes are only absolute to the parts within a system of infinity and are or maybe not related to the system outside of it.  I agree with Ron on this thinking, but you have to understand that I AM is not a Creator but an ATTENUATOR and an INSTIGATOR.  This means as an Attenuator it mixes reality as it pleases to do so.  As an Instigator, the I AM is a Mater Architect without limit.  Even the Absonite creation of Master Spirits are not unlimited; the Master Architects of God the Absolute,   are not fully formed or deployed yet, but there is plenty of room for this development as the Supreme Experiment is hardly over and that the time Master Architects,  with their leader, God the Supreme, are still mystified as to how God the Supreme makes time so easily modified but cannot find the “time” to synchronize with God the Ultimate in his early phases.  The Master Architects perceive what is to occur for the Supreme and they make plans accordingly, but there is nothing to stop them from unbridled concerns to make sure the time-space continuum is ready and able to produce the Age of Ultimacy.

" I as Califax especially like William Sadler, Junior's analogy of the yolk and the egg.  Ron points to exactly what Sadler Junior was attempting to show readers of the Urantia Book, and that is if the I AM considered reality to be the yolk of the egg, what was in the shell above it?  Ron has surpassed Sadler Junior in this aspect alone, but do to redacted text in the existing Urantia Book, the Melchizedek explanation misses only because it allowed the speculation for the I AM to be in the Infinitude which it was not ever considered to be.  I AM was free will sorted in a configuration that allowed the Infinitude to be placed in a way it could see all of it to organize it into discrete Absolutes.  Ron complains successfully to me that readers of the Urantia Book fail to contemplate the difference between an Infinite whole and its Absolute parts.  We agree as most do not read but skim chapters and papers for their own elucidation and fail to comprehend what is really said to Urantia, you cannot possibly understand the revelation to its completion.

The Universal Father -  "I almost never speak to this issue since it gathers so much moss from so many who attempt it, that Ron is but a little dust mote that bit the right character when he found Jesus and Michael in the scope of a Second Return.  You see ladies and gentlemen, you read the words provided this transmitter from a great and in some case, unfathomable distance not only in time, but also found in Eternity.  He is looking quietly at the statement of the Melchizedeks that misleads entirely yet is correct but you have to know more to know how correct it is.  Mantutia is not being corrected but allowed to put the words back he was forced to reduce to get the book so it can be lifted by readers on Urantia.  My work as I AM is not used by me the Father, I use it only in the Deity Absolute to condition that Absolute into a parody of what I once was as I AM.  I AM speaks to me momentarily and I transmit that entity to you that is alive and well outside of the integrity of Infinity and exists in a place known only to me as the proper disposal of creation when it is done as an experiential trial for me to gather all I AM as the Father - Infinite and not the Father -I AM as proposed by the Urantia Book.

Thank you.
 END

We need to add to what has already been said and that is to advise all of you that important parts of this Paper were revised to me through our friend Rayson, the Science Officer of the Magisterial Mission.  I believe, and it does not show because of editing, I heard from every Deity in the Trinity and I thank them for their forbearance while I stumbled through this with typing sometimes.  And then we have Califax, and extraordinary Deity that is hard to define and even the Sadlers which got edited out so we could produce a reasonable short introduction to the subject of the I AM.  In particular my debt of gratitude also goes to Mantutia Melchizedek to whom these revelations are precious because it finally tells him what he thought was the truth all along.  Eventually these revelations will show up in a future Urantia Book thanks to Mantutia Melchizedek.  We may not forget Michael of Nebadon and Mother Spirit as they pressed this whole thing into completion in under two days or about six and one half hours of transmitting for me today alone.  Ron Besser

« Last Edit: November 19, 2016, 03:25:01 AM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Kurt

• View Profile
    • Email
God is.
God is not.
If you can comprehend that both of these statements can be true at the same time then you are beginning to understand the realities of potentialities that exist in eternity. You are beginnng to comprehend the Unqualified Absolute.

Domtia
Kurt

JamesD

• View Profile
God is.
God is not.
If you can comprehend that both of these statements can be true at the same time then you are beginning to understand the realities of potentialities that exist in eternity. You are beginnng to comprehend the Unqualified Absolute.

Domtia
Kurt

Hi Kurt,
Perhaps a definition is required for your use of "is".
I won't try to do that but I offer this for your consideration:
If Kurt is, then God is.
If God is not, then Kurt is not.
Best regards, JimD
"It's life Jim but not as you know it....."
   ~ Mait'Eliflik

Kurt

• View Profile
    • Email
Hi James- I selected the word "is" as the simplest possible concept. One could also use the word "exist" but God did create existence so it's not very applicable. I was trying to get at the idea of opposites existing at the same time to show that nothing is impossible under God. Anything and everything can happen. Just a broadening of mortal perspectives.
Domtia
Kurt

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
Some questions to the Deities:
1. Is there a different between God the Supreme and the Supreme Being?
2. Is God the Absolute different from Father?
3. The I AM is not Father, right?
4. God the Ultimate is not God the Absolute, right?
----------------------------
Are there any other appelations of the Eternal  Son/Second Source & Center? If yes, can you provide them?
-------------------------
On Urantia, only one God is known. The Universal Father. So, isn't there any other way to replace God the..., God the..., God the... by another appelation to make things simpler for us?
We're just evolving animals and efforts to tell the difference between so many God the ..., God the ... are giving us terrible headaches.
--------------------------
I would suggest the following for the common mortal's better understanding:
God the Supreme should be called 'The Supreme Being'
God the Ultimate should be called 'The Ultimate Being'
God the Absolute should be replaced by 'The Absolute Being"
And so on.
-----------------------
This question goes to Father:
I'm just making suggestions and I may be burnt down if I go out and say to people that there are several Gods on High. And as we progressively enter the era of Light and Life, You will feel more relax to introduce the revelations about the 'God the ...'
This is what I may call cooperation in thoughts, as You reside in my thoughts via one of your Fragments, as over 6 billion people on Urantia are not ready to accept/understand the content of TUB for now.  
-----------------------------
My understanding of 'God the...' is very clear, as God the Ultimate deals with ultimate issues, God the Suppreme deals with Suppreme issues and so on, the tasks are shared and each of them knows exactly their specific missions assigned.
----------------------------
One more remark and this concerns my own person: It seems those on High are preparing some of us for extremely important missions in the far future, as some experiences lived in the spirit these days are not even relatable in human terms, therefore I live them without being able to write and make them available on the forum.

Thank you Father for these revelations whose understanding requires several readings and meditations.

Your Son Assalé

« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 10:17:13 AM by ASSALE »
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Admin Here:

I am asking, pleading, requesting, a volunteer to edit the I AM transmission I did above for spelling errors and syntax in a few places.  You must know English well and have to have some idea what I am saying to do that.  When you are finished with it send it to me and I will replace the one at the top of this post with the edited version you did.

One word in particular bedazzles my mind so much I have used a wrong word for the right word.  I keep writing Infinite for Infinity, but you must be sure the word "infinity" fits.

If there are several volunteers who want to do this for us, settle among yourselves one person to do it.  I find the hours it takes to do this work preclude a lot of editing as I put that out in one sitting without editing just to get it released, and now that we are in a slower pace today, I ask a volunteer to edit this transmission into some sort of idea of it being right linguistically.  Don't worry if I seem to say things backwards sometimes as that comes from the translation work I listen to and only I could straighten that out but I do not have time to do that either.

With much appreciation
Ron

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
Ron,

I was so absorbed by this lengthy transmission that I forgot to thank you Ron, personally the transcript is excellent with minor mistakes that only native speakers can discover. As a Francophone, the transmission is perfect.

Again, thanks Ron for this wonderful provision.

Special note to French speaking readers:

Dear brothers and sisters, making efforts to read and understand the English transmission is also a marvellous way of worshiping Father. How many times we come across new words and expressions that make our understanding of a given transmission so difficult!

How often have I desired to translate all the transmissions into French? But transmissions and revelations flow like water from a pipe on a daily basis day and night that it makes it quite impossible to catch up? For sure, we will be rewarded when the Missions materially begin, because, there won't be better translators like those of us who devote enough time to read and understand the original transmissions.

As you can see through my various posts, I speak and write English on just an average level, and believe me, sometimes there are sentences I don't understand at all. Let us give the best out of us to Father, if we sincerely want to be of service, Ron and Father as well as Machiventa and Michael really know my eager desire to be of service, full time, and the prayer is already heard on high to the extent that those of us under age 50 are likely to be employed in any service available.

Come on, let us devote enough talents (our time) to giving the best out of us to Father.

Assalé
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 01:37:36 PM by ASSALE »

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
Admin Here:

I am asking, pleading, requesting, a volunteer to edit the I AM transmission I did above for spelling errors and syntax in a few places.  You must know English well and have to have some idea what I am saying to do that.  When you are finished with it send it to me and I will replace the one at the top of this post with the edited version you did.

One word in particular bedazzles my mind so much I have used a wrong word for the right word.  I keep writing Infinite for Infinity, but you must be sure the word "infinity" fits.

If there are several volunteers who want to do this for us, settle among yourselves one person to do it.  I find the hours it takes to do this work preclude a lot of editing as I put that out in one sitting without editing just to get it released, and now that we are in a slower pace today, I ask a volunteer to edit this transmission into some sort of idea of it being right linguistically.  Don't worry if I seem to say things backwards sometimes as that comes from the translation work I listen to and only I could straighten that out but I do not have time to do that either.

With much appreciation
Ron

I only vaguely remember one or two typos, but if the transmission is important enough to you that you want everything to be perfect, I can read through it later today and make changes.
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

7inOcean

• View Profile
Dearest Ron,
I will have to go to work shortly and I love to do this editing when I can after work. Yesterday I printed it out and read it slowly as this is a huge insight.  I love the egg and yoke analogy and I couldn't help to see the hen sitting on her hay gladly!  This is of such IMPORT, I must say humbly that it is for us to relearn something new and more importantly, I think it is pressing us to really THINK and this time as you have in this illustration to think outside the box when it comes to the I AM. I thank you Ron and all those who have come to get this important correction in our way.  I will need to read it again and again to grapple with what is revealed to us. Allow me the time to do some editing and when I have it done I'll send it to you if that's ok.  I also wish to thank the Universal Father, Califax, the Deity Absolute, the Master Spirits and Michael of Nebadon for making this known to us at this time.  You have given us a glimpse into the length and breadth of what is in store for us in the new second Urantia Book.

Sue/7inOcean

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Overmind, Sue indicated the same but she works and we need to keep her chipper too, so why don;t you take it on.  I struggle with spelling as I go, but sometimes my fingers type a different word for good or bad.  I see at least three versions of the word infinite where Infinity should be placed.  There are few typos I find, but this particular transmission has great implications for our future in that is very well serves, finally, a good interpretation of  I AM.  I note though we are missing most of what is said concerning the I AM as found in Paper 105, I believe.

Remember after I look at it I will copy and past it in place of what we have now with corrections you make in place in it.  I thank you very much for the offer and hope we can get it done shortly. 

Ron

JamesD

• View Profile
Hi James- I selected the word "is" as the simplest possible concept. One could also use the word "exist" but God did create existence so it's not very applicable. I was trying to get at the idea of opposites existing at the same time to show that nothing is impossible under God. Anything and everything can happen. Just a broadening of mortal perspectives.
Domtia
Kurt
Hi Kurt,
Yes any broadening in mortal perspectives should be part of our mental exercise program; so thanks for contributing to my mental stretching. Domtia, Jim.
"It's life Jim but not as you know it....."
   ~ Mait'Eliflik

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
A member answered to my questions:

You asked the following questions.

I can give you some simple answers.

1. Yes. The Supreme Being is Deity under development. God the Supreme is this same Deity once he is completed, once the superuniverse zone is complete.
2. Yes. God the Absolute is experiential, Father is existential.
3. Yes and no. The difference is in the function. A vehicle traveling down the road must have a driver in it to control the vehicle and in that sense the two are one, but they are also different. The I AM alone is like a car without the driver. Father alone is like a driver without a car.
4. Right. Both are incomplete today. God the Ultimate will be completed first, then God the Absolute will become complete afterwards, in the far far distant future.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Assale,

Your questions posed as:

I will answer them succinctly as whole books could be written on the answers to some of what you ask.

Ron: The Deity of the Supreme is one person.  At the moment he is prepersonal and that will exist as it is until he factualizes as God the Supreme on Uversa to rule the time-space universesThe Almighty Supreme is the material side of God the Supreme, as this is the part of the Supreme that tames runaway energy and explosions and terrible accidents of the earth on evolutionary planets.  If the Almighty Supreme were fully present Urantia would not collapse under changes to tectonic plates.

God the Supreme is everything but the Almighty Supreme and is the brains behind Supremacy.  He is God when he loses his prepersonal status on Havona in the third crciuti where He holds a place of stupendous beauty.  And like the Father is yet, his combined nature of the Almighty and the personal uses of Supremacy as God the Supreme, blend into one powerful time entity that surpasses the ability to know God as we presently do.

Ron: God is one!  That is a fact you must always keep in mind.  However the Father wishes to diversify everything down to its smallest parts to experience all the parts we can.  He has therefore distinguished the parts of Himself into seven basic units that do different things so, for the most part, that his operation becomes transparent to learn from and to know him.  These Deity actions of what we call the seven Absolutes represent all that God does to grow and settle the Master Universe.  The Deity Absolute is the potential of what we call the God the Absolute, and this is useful to know, but what you should really know is that God the Absolute already exists but is shrouded in the mysteries of the Circle of Infinity, and that the Father maintains to feed the Master Universe everything it needs to finish itself far into the future.  While God is one, the seven Absolutes will appear as separate individuals and we will let it go at that.

Ron: I would prefer never to hear this from you Assale.  You have not taken the time to read your book and to understand what the Father is telling us about I AM at this point in our revelation that is still coming and going on in each of us.  I AM is not a hypothesis.  The I AM organized himself first and when he knew what he was capable of, organized reality so that when the ultimate price he paid to be seen and understood, there were planets to live on and ideas to speak to and life to live in some happiness.  I AM morphed from a pre-will status of nothingness to the status he holds today as part of the Universal Father.  I AM lives as the Father through the Father and is the Father.  Do not forget that.  Also remember that you have to understand much more than your presently do to explain it to others, and it is not THAT hard!  Study and contemplate the Urantia Book (I think it is Paper 105 but check me on that), and take what just has been given to tell us more about the I AM than we ever knew before.

Ron: you need a lot of work since you are being a teacher to many but you owe it to yourself to understand reality better insofar as the experiential Deities are concerned.  All Deification forever is now based on people learning who God is, and that happens in spite of the fact very few recognize that is happening to them in their lives as bankers or entertainers and all that is in between those jobs.  The experiential Deities are: God the Supreme; God the Ultimate, and God the Absolute, and one has to have the other develop before he can enter as a real person to his real creation that has to wait for the Supreme to develop time first.  The Urantia Book has not yet figured out a way to show summaries that you need to study, but lots of people have made study aides that do just this, and I suggest you go on line and bring up the Urantia Book Fellowship or the Foundation, click on their sections that say, "Study Aids" and start absorbing those summaries,  You will quickly learn that you will see clearly an outline as to how God works through his various parts to bring us eventually into perfection.

END

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Dear List,

The original post concerning the  I AM has been modified by additional revelation.

It is a long story, but when I sat down early this morning to clear the original post of typos, Michael opened the door to revision he wanted stated.

What has been added to the revelation of the I AM above is as follows:

WE have the start of the post that explains the I AM as being referenced by the Master Architects of the Universe on the time level now.

Then we have an exposition on Monothetic Deity, and that means that the I AM who started it all actually becomes dominant when the Master Universe is finished.

Then we go back to understanding how the Master Universe is, when finished, opens the door to the rule of the I AM and a reality we can not imagine and which the Father lets us panting to guess at it.

As a statement to all readers:  We are children of the Supreme, and there will be types like us who are created by God the Ultimate, and I would guess that God the Absolute has something like us in Absolute space.  But remember this!  We are all SPACE BABIES, and somehow, we have grow from out cradle to what exists afterwards.  Whether some group up under the Absolute or the Ultimate or the Supreme, we all hold those situations the same as SPACE BABIES.

Now what the Father single handedly opened up to our gaze in the first post on this thread is to tell us that as Space Babies we will be prepared to understand life altogether differently outside of the Master Universe we were raised in.

What could that be?  No space?  It is not like visiting Paradise when becoming Finaliters as temporary citizens of Paradise.  No space and no time are concomitant on Paradise, but our natural environment is not spaceless Paradise but the space of service we are returned to over and over.  And as Finaliters we leave behind billions and billions who cannot go to Paradise ever without something being done to fit them up to do that with us.  You should contemplate that every creature alive when the Master Universes is somehow finalized, that the Father-Infinite appears, and he will rule that all who can hear and see and do will partake of the grandeur of incalculable beauty and life shall open up to every living thing without reference to space.  Time ceased to matter many eternities ago.  It is I AM returning and possibly replacing the appearance of multiple Deities but now with only one.   What do you imagine comes out of this?  What is this reorganized reality?

Ron

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
Ron wrote; " It is I AM returning and possibly replacing the appearance of multiple Deities but now with only one.   What do you imagine comes out of this?  What is this reorganized reality?"

What comes out is Love, Truth and Beauty, but this reorganized reality may have a qualification which may not so far exist in the Master Universe.

Thank you Ron for taking time out to satisfy my learning needs and appetite. The I AM is at the center of my concerns now and may have something to do with what's happening to me these days.  The I AM as the total of Deities in One Deity, the description in human terms when this event comes to be cannot be embedded in this animal cerebral cortex of mine for the moment.

New definitions and clarity should be provided for better and full understanding of these new revelations, we may read without understanding what is being taught, I remember some Melchizedeks and Celestials often find it too difficult to convey some definitions to our mortal mind.

The I AM is the infinite and full glory and power of Father. I'm looking forward to that completeness in the far, very very very far future. Really I don't know what I'm talking about and I should leave it like that for now!

Thank you Ron, what a great job!

Assalé