Author Topic: Audio 1 Wendy Winter - Michael of Nebadon  (Read 1052 times)

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
Audio 1 Wendy Winter - Michael of Nebadon
« on: January 31, 2017, 09:20:58 PM »
Dear deeply loved and valued family, Please enjoy this recording and I pray my mingled accent is easy on the spirit ears. I am simply thrilled that simple old me is able to be of use too.

https://app.box.com/s/a596a2qojvwu494lylf08glstjtft1qs

esther

• View Profile
Re: Audio 1 Wendy Winter - Michael of Nebadon
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2017, 09:50:54 PM »
Dear Wendy; I'm so glad  you can voice transmit, sounds very good, I'm anxious to go home  and try to transmit too.   God Bless and thanks to our Father Michael  for all his help.     esther

niant2

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2017, 11:01:40 PM »
 :)
Thank you my dear sister Wendy, I love the sound of your voice, I can hear you perfectly and the recording is clear and as usual, Michael of Nebadon is very motivating and has the gift of encouraging people to surpass themselves all the time.

Congratulations Wendy, beautiful work !!!!  ;)

Geoff606

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2017, 12:44:47 AM »
Dearest Wendy,

I had the feeling of sitting at the feet of Our Master Michael as he spoke to all of us gathered around Him. There is a genuine sensation of Michael's message being given through your very pleasant voice. I also enjoy how you have captured the ambiance of the room you are in by distancing yourself from the recording device. By comparison, when Ron Besser records, he is closer in proximity to the microphones on his DAR-101, so his voice is close and intimate, minimizing the ambient sounds.

Both methods work well, so long as traffic noise and babies crying don't get recorded as well. However, for sheer concentration, I enjoy the close-up, intimate and involving sense experienced when your recording is made just a meter or so away from your recorder. Play around with it!  I love how you add variations in tonality and alter pitch and inflection to bring the message through with it's intended expression. Well done, sister Wendy!

Your brother in Eugene, Oregon,

Geoff

Dorian

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2017, 10:23:39 AM »
Hello my sister Wendy,  What a pleasure to at last hear your voice.  This is a wonderful way to get an idea of your personality by hearing your voice and kind of picturing you while you are transmitting.  Thank you for allowing Michael to talk through you and by doing so you and Michael add to our understanding of how important every phase of this Mission really relies on our participation.  Both via written and vocal.  I look forward to the day when I can add my contribution as well.
Thank you again and may Christ Michael and your wonderful Adjuster keep on supporting you and the others on this forum with their loving kindness and help.
Your Brother,
Dorian,
Domtia

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2017, 01:59:28 PM »
Wendy wow! Love this from you and Michael and Mother Spirit.  So empowering the way it is expressed, thank you for sharing this with all of us. Your voice is lovely and cheerful and a delight to listen to. Keep up the good work you do dear Sister, love your style!

Much love,
Sue/7inOcean

Jack_French

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2017, 03:05:36 AM »
Dear Wendy
Your voice is perfect. At the beginning you seemed far from the mike with a sort of echo, but after it is ok and easy to follow and your tone is very enjoyable. It is good to get the msg this way.
With Love
Jack_French
My gospel – the Fatherhood of God and the brotherhood of man...