Author Topic: Hint - a Brief Glimpse of Changes regarding the Missions on Urantia 19Apr17  (Read 656 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
I thought that even though I have been seriously censored off an on today that you would all enjoy a few sentences that came through anyway that might cheer you up concerning what is to happen to these Missions on Urantia.

The biggest news is that the Magisterial Sons have turned in their super hero belts.  Michael Himself commands the Mission.  Six total apostate planets now have their own missions and not standardized with Urantia's missions

The headquarters of Nebadon located on Salvington has won permission to establish a piece of Salvington on Urantia..  All personnel will remain invisible except for the liaison work of some Melchizedeks.  Others I am not so sure about right now as to visibility.  It will not be a Magisterial Government; it will be a Salvington microcosm of its Government with Michael directly in charge and running things from Salvington itself.  The entire Jesus question is off the table as a discussion right now.

Look for just after Labor Day in the United States for Salvington to arrive and establish its Mission HQ in York.

I am the only human to be on staff. I will employ other humans and pay salaries with mintage made available to do that.  What else that entails for your positions is not yet discussed with me.

All of the corporations I founded will be disposed of by the Salvington government.  We will be left with one and that is not revealed which one today.

This is huge news and let us hope I heard outside the door well enough I have not got any really that wrong.

Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
@RonB, Since Urantia (under new name yet to be disclosed) will fall under the Salvington Circuit of Planetary Universities I understand a little better why "it will be a Salvington microcosm of its Government with Michael directly in charge of running things from Salvington itself".  The status change from Evolutionary to Planetary University therefore negates a Magisterial Government.  What this now means to the collaborative effort between mortal and celestial of a MSM is a complete mystery to me.  And so we wait!!

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Wendy, dear (if I may use that pejorative), hold that thought.

Gabriel has been attentive to me this morning for reasons I do not fathom. He is always welcome to do so, but I just got off  the phone with Michael of Nebadon, and things are changing as we speak.  I am not so sure you are either right or wrong, but you are closer than most attempting to see what they have in mind for all of us and Urantia too.  Thanks for the post.  Today may be helpful to clear some more of the mystery that still surrounds how changes affect us and the Missions on Urantia.
Michael of Nebadon - "I speak carefully to all of you this morning and that is because Ron knowingly let a few things slip he should have waited for, but I see he did well to keep the statements simple and profound.  Most of you believe this is yet another rouse to attempt to move you out of these Missions and back to your life as you used to live it.  Not so.

"This morning I dispatched to Ron my right arm, Gabriel.  He carries a missive for all personnel who work with Ron to desist and let the chips fall where they may at this point.  Why?

"Wendy is not far wrong and Ron feels she is slightly remiss but not by much.  He also sees her wondering why she continues to support the whole thing when there is nothing appearing in the sky above her or Ding Xin whom she adores too with Ron and others who see his translation work so well done.  In my estimation Australia has been extraordinarily fruitful in the care and keeping of the promise of a Magisterial Mission.  Many of you on the forum live in Australia, something that has not escaped the attention of Gabriel and Ron.

"Nevertheless, it is incumbent to report Wendy that Ron has been disabused to consider running for President to replace Trump (we are joking), but he will hold public office if only to establish his work on Urantia with the rest of us.  Gabriel speaks:

GABRIEL:
"I am Gabriel and that is definitive at this point.  You Ron are funny beyond words at time and we leave this to their imagination, but be prepared today Ron to share nothing about yourself except to us and how to get you off this transition gig without killing you doing so.  You rightfully contest the actions against you and you are careful not to blaspheme Deity in the process; however, you are one of the few humans in all the history of Urantia who has stepped forward and declared yourself off the planet and ready to serve a Mission you know not the consequences too.  We abate no one and we keep the Magisterial Sons, Prion and Scion busy and ready, and Serara and Monjoronson ready to go in their role as Magisterial Sons.  What is changing mostly is the role of Ron and other humans who have signed on to be one with these divine Missions as they will go in spite of all our difficulties understanding just what the Father requires to be done on Urantia.  I realize I must make a general statement first and follow it up with Ron, but in essence, the trial is set and the Rubicon is to be crossed with alacrity.  Be assured we carry nothing harsh but totally changed as far as Ron is concerned and as far as Michael wishes to do on Urantia in the name of the Father thereupon and finally.  I carry one missive for Ron alone and that will be delivered shortly.  Get ye behind me Satan as I told him when he stood apple cheeked on Urantia wondering what the hub bub was about, and we now do t he same to Ron: get those corporations out of our face and let us be done with worldly assignations of how to operate a mission so resplendent we can hardly stand ourselves, and that is to tell Ron and not you for now.

"In closing, I suggest we all take a deep breath when I tell you that Starbridge Trust remains and will handle the gold bullion shipments and other material concerns we must allow to keep our mission on course.  Ron asks not a silly questions by posing: "Will the Salvington Government be as long as a Magisterial Mission, or is this so opened ended millennia could pass before it is done?

"The answer lies with Serara who speaks now:"

SERARA:
"I gladly speak to the question, and the answer is, no.  It will not last longer than a regularized Magisterial Mission, but we have our secrets there too.  We let it ride for now."

Ron - Gabriel is done and we thank you.

Michael of Nebadon - "I gather we are done as we have our reasons to go now.  Be assured Wendy you will have your place in America and York is likely but it might be other than accounting at this point.  Much is to be told in the next few days and weeks.  Let it fly as they say.  good day."

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

waforbes100

• I love You, Universal FATHER!
    • View Profile
    • Email
The headquarters of Nebadon located on Salvington has won permission to establish a piece of Salvington on Urantia... Look for just after Labor Day in the United States for Salvington to arrive and establish its Mission HQ in York. ...

Ron

Beloved Ron, do you know whether there will be a globally visible Celestial Announcement in the revised plan?
Also, will the Mission HQ in York be visible?

With Great Interest & Gratitude,
Walt

RON - DON'T KNOW, WALT!  R
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 03:22:43 PM by Ron Besser »

waforbes100

• I love You, Universal FATHER!
    • View Profile
    • Email
The headquarters of Nebadon located on Salvington has won permission to establish a piece of Salvington on Urantia... Look for just after Labor Day in the United States for Salvington to arrive and establish its Mission HQ in York. ...

Ron

Beloved Ron, do you know whether there will be a globally visible Celestial Announcement in the revised plan?
Also, will the Mission HQ in York be visible?

With Great Interest & Gratitude,
Walt

RON - DON'T KNOW, WALT!  R

Oh dear beloved Ron. Many thanks for responding! Can you believe it? : you have provided a treasure trove of answers in stating that you don't know!
"Answers" in the sense that so much has changed, and in ways we could not have, and probably will not have anticipate(d). This journey is like the greatest suspense novel ever! And these days, I'm lovin' it!! ;D  

Thanks again, amazing Ron!

All Love & Gratitude,
Walt