Author Topic: FATHER TO DORIAN  (Read 640 times)

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
FATHER TO DORIAN
« on: July 06, 2017, 08:25:39 AM »
FATHER TO DORIAN.

Dorian, for space purpose, save the attached as I will remove it in a couple of days.

Thanks.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

niant2

Re: FATHER TO DORIAN
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 08:42:30 AM »
 :D
Assale, Assale,..., my great brother with an immense faith: "You are a magician of love...".

You will never stop impressing me my dear brother and our brother Dorian has a soul of "Pure beauty" and deserves that we take care of him,..., this is what I call "UNITY" (Thank you Mauricio for making us realize this!!!!).

I love what you do, you are very imaginative, you are a genius one and I adore you like that my dear brother Assale.

Dorian

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2017, 08:46:26 AM »
Thank you so much my special friend from the other side of the  world.  You have blessed me and I send this  blessing back to you a million fold.
Your are a special  being and I am proud to be your friend,
Dorian
Domtia

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2017, 01:51:12 AM »
For you Dorian : Afterlife

Think about it, each time you feel sorrow about the lost of a loved one.
Condolences, sympathy and love.

Clency
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Dorian

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2017, 08:07:55 AM »
Thank you my friend. Your thoughts for my state of mind show that kind of love that was put before us in that wonderful message.  I thank the Father that I was able to tell my wife about the wonders that awaited her on the mansion worlds.
God bless you my friend.  I am thinking more clearly every day thanks to my wonderful family on this forum.  Onward and Upward and no pun intended.

Much love to you all.
Dorian