Author Topic: Audio Transmission/RELEVANCE  (Read 337 times)

7inOcean

• View Profile
Audio Transmission/RELEVANCE
« on: November 13, 2017, 06:30:00 AM »
Audio Transmission Transcription/RELEVANCE:
https://app.box.com/s/wzgqrjsc52cjodegaai244ofchqg8msw
“Audio Transmission 13th November 2017, 1.58pm Australian Daylight Saving Time.

“Pre’Mtor speaking.

“Relevance is the subject today.
“What is relevant to you?
“Think about it, it has got to have meaning and means well in what you think about that matters most.
“You come to me in prayer, and place your thoughts in with me. And this morning we did and we had lots to talk about, many things came to the front, to the fore, and to make a point. There are those personal, intimate moments we do share, you hold me well…..so do I.

“What is relevant in your world today?
“Have you thought about that?
“Relevance is what we, when we do, through the Magisterial Mission, will bring this into focus.
“Your history, your religions, the science, the arts, philosophy, all those aspects of your social thinking and evolution, we will bring a lot of this together to make it relevant. There will be so much more meaning. The new Urantia Book will have a lot of that coming through. We will place a lot of…..[struggling to get the word out…] emphasis, yes you were struggling with words Sue, keep at it, I am with you. [Yes, Father, thank you!] Yes, the new Urantia Book shall have such a place in your new civilisation that is coming soon. It will place the old civilisation in its perspective. It will no longer serve you.

“It has to this point, but it is like an old worn tyre, an old worn rubber tyre that is worn out, it needs redoing, if anything, it needs replacing and given a new tread. You know what that is like when you replace a tyre on a car.

“That is the sort of process we will be doing in the lives of many of you.

“This will be done with a lot of patience, on our part, as we do right now. There will be so much more of interest, of import, of value, of great inspiration, of many teachers will come.

“Many of you will be transmitting those, those wonderful messages, lessons, that will have a part in sharing the wonderful education we are loving to share and to uplift the mind and the soul.

“Your development is of great importance to us, because we do care about your development. Each one of you will have that and you will enjoy all that and so much more coming to allow you that growth and that potential. Your Father knows so well that is in each one of you as you seek, as you learn, as you place your faith and trust in your Father.

“You will learn to know, you will know Him so much better, your walk with God is sacred and is a wonderful journey and has been thus far, we have walked, we have talked, we have done so many things together and in it all you have found my voice that I speak here with you now. I am Father, I love you. I am with you. You know me and you know my voice. [Yes, Father, thank you]

“Relevance, will be on our agenda as your Creative Parents will make that plain to you. There is no point in doing anything without making it real and sensible to the people of this planet. Because you all need that education and that understanding, that placement of your heritage and of your inheritance.

“And it is up to each one of you to make that choice to come to me and place your faith and trust in me, cause your journey is an eternal one. It is not an A to B journey. It is boundless, it is endless, it never ends. Cause you are an infinite one with me. I make it so.

“It……is…..infinite.  Perfect.  Because I am perfect, you know it Sue. You know because I have revealed so many aspects to it and I will make this relevant to all your Urantian folks, they are needing it, they are needing this right now.

“Relevance in their lives, meaning and purpose, a hope and joy in knowing who they are and where they are going. This is not given in this world at this point. What Caligastia and Lucifer has done has taken that and that has not served you all, they have not really given much emphasis to love.

“I am love.

“You hold me well, Sue.

“You know this.

“I leave it there for now.

“Thank you Sue for this moment and may you have a good day.”

End.

T/R note: Please excuse the background noise, it is the cars going past outside in the busy street I live in. It is a rather warm day today and I had the door open to let the air in. Thank you for listening. Sue/7inOcean.

SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Re: Audio Transmission/RELEVANCE
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 02:51:49 PM »
Dear Sue,
Thank you so much for today's transmission. I read the transmission twice, then I listened to the audio tape. I could only feel love and great care while listening to the words your Thought Adjuster shared with you. It made me realize once more how deeply we are loved by our Divine Parents and the truth, beauty and goodness (perfection) They want us so badly to become part of.

Your Thought Adjuster's encouragement and support to have this relationship with God and His Universe in this endless journey with Him is very touching. The choice will be left to each one of us...... I feel so much Divine love and respect!

Thank you again Sue, it was wonderful to be with you in this 'conversation'.

SophiaVeronica

BJanelle

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 04:58:01 PM »
Thank you Sue and Sue`s Thought Adjuster  :)
Be Gracious, Be Kind , Be Thankful

Don Crownover

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 10:13:56 PM »
Most Excellent! 
Thank you Sue, for sharing this conversation with your Father Spirit. I enjoyed listening to it very much.
Don