Author Topic: New Time Line available thru 16 November 2017  (Read 816 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
New Time Line available thru 16 November 2017
« on: November 20, 2017, 05:29:29 PM »
The new time line as revised recently is now available for download and reading at:

Link:

https://app.box.com/s/h5x14wjyn33g86d8ao9v3uli5nb6vy3c
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 11:05:44 AM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

The Seven Circle

• View Profile
    • The Changers Church Council Meeting
Re: New Time Line available thru 16 November 2017
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2018, 05:32:20 PM »
Is there anything new that needs to be added to the time line?
Minister John Ruland III

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: New Time Line available thru 16 November 2017
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2018, 12:11:04 AM »
Yes there is John.  There is so much fine detail I have to wait until I get clearance and sequence of what gets highlighted and which events were non starters which do not matter.  Last year, I had to wait until November to select through the main events and stop because the sequence was not real visible for November and December of 2017.  The Time Line was much easier to do when I tracked the Teaching Mission and I could make notes of the main events fairly easily, but the truth is that in the past decade there are two or three Missions to track and they are not clearly separated as to which mission and which event go together.  That is why I have to wait for someone to show me the tracks of events (Jesus and Magisterial Mission are so intertwined at times I cannot say by myself which belongs where,), and I will fill in the last of 2017 and likely some of the early months of 2018 when they become clear.  That is all I can do for now-- wait for clarifications.  Thanks for asking.  Ron
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 12:12:49 AM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania