Author Topic: The Examiner on the Exercise - A QandA Session  (Read 127 times)

• View Profile
The Examiner on the Exercise - A QandA Session
« on: January 27, 2018, 10:33:28 PM »
Teacher: The Examiner
Subject: The Exercise
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 28/01/2018 7.14am (AEDT)

[T/R NOTE: This is a question(QTN) and answer(A.) session - the author is intentionally undisclosed for the purpose of the lesson. I let it flow as it is. To get the lesson it is best to follow and do the instructions to get the full effect. Just do it folks and write your answers too.]

QTN. “Press your hands together firmly, that is, place the palm of your hands face to face together like you do in prayer, what do you get?”

A. Flat palms

QTN. “Good, now apply as much pressure against the palms, what happens?”

A. Tension

QTN. “Is it going anywhere?”

A. No

QTN. “Now, release your hands slowly away and then rest them, what happens?”

A. Relief, lightness, freedom and ease of tension and rigidity

QTN. “What are the hands doing?”

A. Moving freely without constriction

QTN. “Good, now why do you think this exercise is performed?”

A. To show the difference between pressure and tension and release and ease

EXAMINER: “Good, now with this in mind, see it in the following context I announce here:

“My face and name you know, the revelation I present is a gift to you to know, revelation is revelatory, it is given and it is ongoing, it is not to be taken as a bible to you, it is the truths inherent in you for your own well-being and soul growth.

“It is a living and active ingredient to apply pressure and tension in your thinking capacity. It is also released to apply the stasis of potential free will to seek, to find and to enquire your heart and mind to the ever expanding realities of your existence, for with God all things consists.

“My work is largely to do with the Sixth Epochal Dispensation, for which it is for your edification and spiritual insight.”

QTN. “Who do you think is the face and name you know?”

A. Answer given to the speaker in private

EXAMINER: “Good, you know me and I know you, need I say anymore?”

A. No, knowing you is sufficient.

[T/R Note: if any one is still puzzled as to who the author is, then it is time to put your thinking cap on. I can tell you, but that takes the fun out of the lesson here.Sue.]
« Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 10:43:57 PM by 7inOcean »

charlie montoya

• 720-207-8176
    • MSN Messenger -
    • AOL Instant Messenger - 11100+E+Dartmouth
    • View Profile
Re: The Examiner on the Exercise - A QandA Session
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2018, 01:59:34 AM »
     Charlie says that is our our beloved Jesus the Christ, our beloved Father Brother.  Thank you sister Sue for the lesson.. Oh by the way, Sue Whiley, Ron Besser, Lemuel, and Larry Gossett, are in a special prayer that I say for you all everyday.  And thank you for the link to our Iargan brothers and sisters, a most fascinating read, I could not stop reading until I finished it.  If I remember correctly, they are the ones in our oceans holding the tectonic plates together, for that I thank them, they are most appreciated.  Domtia Charlie Peace, Love, and Blessings to all.
Eternal Love will not be denied

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2018, 04:27:24 AM »
Yes Dear brother Charlie, you are right on right. And your memory serves you well,  it is indeed these wonderful brethren that are holding these plates in their place. I thank you for your kind thoughts and prayers for Ron, Larry, Lemuel, myself and all of us who are so keen to be here in this work.  May God bless you all. Just to let you know it's another heatwave here in Oz and the temperature today reached some 39degrees Celsius phew and tomorrow is another hot one probably going up to 35degrees Celsius. It's been a crazy Summer here! My thoughts also go with those of you in the northern hemisphere going through the freezing winter, how do you guys do it?

Much love, Sue/7inOcean

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2018, 09:53:50 AM »
Hi Sue,

After reading your post, I had no idea of the identity of the Examiner.   So I started gathering clues.  

I knew it was a male because I felt masculine energy.

It was someone who enjoyed teaching.

He made the lesson fun and kept my attention.

He stated that his work had to do with the 6th Epochal Dispensation.

The lesson was for our edification and spiritual insight.

Who else could it be but the greatest teacher of all - our beloved Jesus!

A grateful student,

"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi