Author Topic: Threads for New Trsnsmissions: A MYSTERIOUS OTHER ASPECTOF THE JESUS'SECOND RETU  (Read 4787 times)

Offline Albert

• Albert.
    • MSN Messenger - manioo.hheja@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Albert; 

Location Place: ANTANANARIVO / MADAGASCAR;

Local Time: THURSDAY 18TH, AUGUST; 2022; 3:37 MINUTES; P.M.; ANTANANARIVO AFTERNOON LOCAL TIME;

Subject: A MYSTERIOUS OTHER ASPECT OF THE JESUS'SECOND RETURN.

Category: THREADS FOR NEW TRANSMISSIONS;

Teachers: MANTUNTIA MELCHIZEDEK / JESUS / MICHAEL OF NEBADON / UNIVERSAL FATHER;

Transmitter/ Receiver : Albert.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

MANTUNTIA MELCHIZEDEK:

You Albert, have not taking some sufficient rest those last days. Your body cannot withstand the attacks as you are being so weak. The cabal as well as the insurrectionists have making your daily life full of  difficulties so you can be weakened unavoidably.

Albert asking: 

So, that is Covid 19 that is making my daylife of today so painfull, isn't that ?

MANTUNTIA MELCHIZEDEK: 

That seems to be some, yes. Although, we have taken some special treatments to take them out of your body and by killing them. So that, tomorrow you'll be rid of that, completely.

Albert: 

Thanks so much my Planetary Prince.

MANTUNTIA MELCHIZEDEK: 

You're welcome Albert. And here is your Beloved JESUS to speak to you.

JESUS here my beloved son:

I see perfectly that you are doing your best every day to do My Work that is to be the Father's Work. And you by that way cannot take the appropriate rest your body needs. Do not worry at all if you cannot fulfill a daily post for the forum. In your personal case you already are fulfilling so huge duties as at the same time being a widowed father for your three minor children to be nourished and educated as well as  being. the first full responsible of your legal " kung-fu "Associations' President. That is not an easy management that you have been performing  almost alone for those twenty years, as I had left that to you to be in charge of by ordering you to  do so until My Second Return, that I 've promised, but, of which, you even cannot forecast the realisation. And you have persisting to  courageously administrate that in My Name, as being Your Grand-Master MIZAËL Who is being Me MICHAEL OF NEBADON for all those twenty years of uncertaintyness even though. 

Here is Father to you to speak : 

Albert My little son of MADAGASCAR that has been a heavy duty you did fulfilling every day until now. I am being your first witness of the first place indeed. You really did so well so then My Beloved Son JESUS likely to Me doesn't require you  anyway, to perform that daily transmission to be posted to the forum. You're already doing so many ones localy for your companions and for your people t
and all of them ought to be thankfull and respectfull to you for you're Our Representative before and amongst them all. Let them know that, wouldn't you ? '

Albert: 

Thank you Father ! I would do. And Glory to Your Holy Name Father ! 

Here I am JESUS OF NAZARETH to you all:
That is to be a Special  
Aspect of My Work as The Promised Second Return but a mysterious one, of course.
And you every one has 
accomplished some personal acts of braveness that has brought you to be here due to the wise guidance of your Thought Adjusters Who are Father's Fragments. So then , keep on the good work and lend Me, please, the handsfull help so altogether you and Me can brought to realisation the MIRACULOUS OUTCOME of that holy Work of Father on Urantia planet as also on those three samely unlucky  and unhappy ones: Panoptia, Denson and Terrartortia. 
Thank you Albert for writing and posting My Words for all the lucky ones that would need them to be read and would be aware of My Work of till now on. 
Be all in My Peace. "K".

End.

Albert; Glory to God ! All my faithfull devoted deeds to Your Plan my Lord and Saviour Beloved JESUS. Thanks having using my humble fulfilment.

Thank you all reading.

DOMTIA

END

Author: Albert.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
I love HIM, HE is inside me,HE loves me, I  belong  to  HIM,WE  BOTH  are  inside a circle , and as WE  BOTH are inside  the  CIRCLE,a roof is  necessary,so then a point is  being put on the stark  and  then WE  BOTH together are becoming a CANDLE  ENLIGTHENING  the WORLD !!! aoi.