Author Topic: JESUS AND MANODET MELCHIZEDEK - The Mission Begins and Fusion  (Read 4840 times)

7inOcean

JESUS AND MANODET MELCHIZEDEK - The Mission Begins and Fusion
« on: September 12, 2022, 20:13:59 pm »
Speakers: JESUS and MANODET MELCHIZEDEK
Subject: The Mission Begins and Adjuster Fusion
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 13/09/2022 9.45 am (AEST)

It is quiet in your day before what is a momentous time to be in a few weeks time and that is the beginning of my work as JESUS. This is JESUS and I speak here along with the Melchizedeks and with my Apostles who attend my work. Manodet Melchizedek is assigned to you, dear scribe, to form the relationship you need in your neck of the woods. I standby to allow Manodet to speak to you now.

This is  Manodet Melchizedek speaking and it is with great pleasure to make my acquaintances with you and to understand that you are feeling rather sluggish due to an unusually long sleep. Your Adjuster placed you in deep sleep to allow the process of your already fusion steps to be manifested without you falling over on your feet. Hence, a deep sleep is in order so you can endure such an undertaking and it is for that reason you are feeling a little sluggish and foggy this morning. Allow it to clear and you will soon feel a little better, however, more sleep tonight would be far better for you so you are able to get more strength. For now, you are taking this message and able to function somewhat to the task although not all together with great energy as that is because your Adjuster makes so much more work in your body and mind. It is with this, with other transmitters, that the Adjuster makes more adjustments in cell growth to create better attunement and awareness in their continuing work as scribes in God’s mission in Urantia.

Now this: listen carefully to all of you who read this. The Magisterial Foundation is open for business and is operating. JESUS will begin his work in October and the Rayson free energy projects will make their way to allow for changes in the way energy can be produced in Urantia and our work is to be closely aligned with the humans who are requiring assistance. Your work is crucial in the way it is to produce so much in counsel service as it relays our messages that are of so much important information.

[Energy depleting rapidly and I am feeling it…]

This is JESUS here, scribe, that is your Adjuster and you require rest immediately. Fusion of your cells and mind with the Adjuster takes so much energy and it is what you are feeling now. I advise you to stop transmitting now and take some rest and try later on as I do have more to say when you are feeling stronger. Good day and Ahresha (Universal Language meaning - may you rest well, resonating/tuning with).

End.

[Thank you so much FATHER, JESUS and MANODET MELCHIZEDEK. I will heed the advice and come back later, Ahresha indeed.]

Offline PJammer

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: JESUS AND MANODET MELCHIZEDEK - The Mission Begins and Fusion
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2022, 21:33:08 pm »
All Honor to you, my Beautiful Sister in Spirit.

Rest, rest, let Peace Restore all your energy and Beauty.

We, your Forum Family, are your Witness.