Author Topic: YOU MUST BECOME THE CHANGE ITSELF  (Read 4594 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
YOU MUST BECOME THE CHANGE ITSELF
« on: July 09, 2023, 16:00:43 pm »
Received by Evelio
 El Salvador, July 8, 2023, 5:25 a.m.

THE UNIVERSAL FATHER -
  "I AM THE UNIVERSAL FATHER with a call to the general population to wake up from the routines that keep them busy every day.
 This world has reached fragility due to human action, more than anything else, making changes necessary now, but this established way of life does not open up the possibility of curbing behaviors that aggravate environmental fragility and the deterioration of the planet continues at the expense of economy.
 This could end in a catastrophic outcome whose consequences would affect considerable sectors of the population and would literally see the flow of priorities change.
  "It is time for each one to assume control of their existence and the forms of organization that guide the peoples, to be able to look towards the present moment and promote from there the new scale of values that every human needs to possess to survive in the environment .
  "Even now, the vast majority of my children in this sphere assume that they have incarnated to develop routines merely in the external sphere, it is a population maintained by national administrations in a struggle to obtain external achievements, the awareness of why they are incarnating it does not receive attention, generating a society that does not accurately focus on the window of light.
  "My children, I have to clarify that your origin is not random and that your lives have been conceived full of LOVE.
  "It is false that you have incarnated by chance.
 I THE UNIVERSAL FATHER declare that your goal is to RETURN TO THE LIGHT where you came from and the time has come to recognize this truth and organize your lives on your own.
  "No one has incarnated to be anyone's satellite and waste precious time.
 The time has come to fix things inside your mind and walk inside yourself, you must become the change itself, inside you there is someone who hopes to help you and guide you, return to the eternal lighthouse.
  "I AM THE UNIVERSAL FATHER, concluding this call this morning and wishing you and your companions success in your efforts"

Evelio -
 UNIVERSAL FATHER be welcome, thank you for your opportune call to us the humanity of this world, his words move us.

End

Evelio.