Author Topic: The other side of the veil informing  (Read 4368 times)

Offline Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
The other side of the veil informing
« on: September 17, 2023, 13:37:21 pm »

The other side of the veil informing

By: The Adjuster..
 Transmitter: Evelio Rivas 

El Salvador September 15, 2023 5.a.m.

Evelio:
 My Father, my God, I thank you for breathing and life. Please, Lord, prepare my mind to receive messages from the Celestial Family and provide a channel free of interference.

"I Am your Adjuster, pointing out that it is a constant challenge to develop faculties that continually illuminate psychology and this is because being of the seventh and last order of intelligent children, it is to be expected that you are born without internal faculties; in fact, We must fill this philosophical land that we are with knowledge of attributes of Light and they will not be thrown away without effort and dedication.

I want to express that at all times you have free will to request help in this task and that there is never negligence on our part to listen to your calls. What has happened then on Urantia is that life slides into chaos as if God did not exist and makes us proud. people achieve external goals that are worth zero points when it comes to taking stock.

"What has happened is that you still believe that you are the only inhabited world, you have also believed that you are the only intelligent beings and you do not fully understand that the rebels against the Creator have led you for more than 200,000 years since the rebellion broke out, You assume that there is some good in this system outlined by the rebels, you completely forgot that dogmas and paradigms lock you in and you assign no credit to common causes, you leave that for someone else to do, of course all the strengths that would take you encounter with the Light have been deformed and you take that cup with joy; if you could even remotely find reasons to feel that your destiny is glorious and full of Light, but this happens through free will. So the rebellious dominion over various fields of the Human knowledge is cured so that you do not awaken to a new reality, so you observe that the insurgents block the information that passes from the other side of the veil to the three-dimensional stage.

In fact, they, our opponents, see the end of their rule with unbearable concern and cling to the worst to boycott the entry of information. They know that the missions have been organized for this purpose and we want you to stop and look at this. On the other hand, it is just that our patience to wait for you is endless, but something must be clear: in the vast universe of space-time there is no world segregated from the Creator and Urantia will not be the exception, the aid plan will continue and as expressed by the Distinguished V.M.  SAMAEL, there is an eagerness on the part of the sister humanities to help us and the time has come for Being and non-being in this sphere, it will be what should Be and will not be what should not be."

"I am your Adjuster stopping here this focus on the earthly condition and I have not forgotten this day I wish you much success and also your companions

Evelio:
My Father, my Lord, I know, I thank you greatly, I ask for your strength and light, Lord, you are always welcome, thank you.

End.

Evelio