Author Topic: JESUS and MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK SPEAK  (Read 4846 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
JESUS and MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK SPEAK
« on: May 07, 2023, 06:50:50 am »
Good morning, this is JESUS. I am in the world as you have been informed, but I do not show myself to the public because it would be too dangerous to appear among the people. I walk among you like everyone else on a busy day on earth and observe. So many are weighed down by worries, continuing their daily activities hastily or thoughtlessly, almost automatically, like robots going through a program that eventually stops for lack of energy and for you people, marking the time for rest, awaiting a new day of mostly automatisms.

As a result man lives and works in a more or less unconscious state that is not conducive and deprives him of his privilege of spiritual growth, makes him less receptive to the divine influence of the Spirit, the Adjuster who is within and who never ceases trying to expand the mind and direct it toward the divine.

In the times to come, the consciousness of man will increase to be more open to the presentation of approach by the Magisterial Sons who will assist your leaders, and to the Melchizedek Sons bringing improvements in many areas of society around the world, and who together with the Material Sons and Daughters will reform the educational systems and greatly influence policies in many sectors related to social enterprises, study and employment.

This is JESUS and here is MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK who likes to add some words.

Yes, this is MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK, good morning. I would like to share a few words of encouragement because it will not be long before our work in this world will be recognized as a special help in many training institutions where our knowledge will be appreciated and a new course will be set by giving more sustainable guidelines for better functioning in many fields, in fact we have already begon. 

Gradually that influence will become more accepted and spread across the continents and our presence will have a crucial effect on many other important events that will radically change thinking and behavior on Urantia.

We are present with many Melchizedeks and well prepared for this work which will take many years and will help to build a sustainable society for the future of this world in which, regardless of any country, all people of all nations will eventually grow up. The US will lead the way with an established Regency and soon other countries will follow and expansion across the world will take place, including countries that do not seem to be eligible for such a policy at this time.

Pray with us that these long-prepared plans of your Creator Son, Michael of Nebadon and Jesus and all who support this work will transform this world into a world of light and peace.

Thank you very much JESUS and MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK.

Elise

Online occerpa

• View Profile
Re: JESUS and MACHIVENTA MELCHIZEDEK SPEAK
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2023, 21:09:44 pm »
Once again thank you very much SophiaVeronica, for another transmission with a lot of meaning. And it is the reason for my post because it keeps me very intrigued why the creators of ChatGPT and other so-called AI-based chatbots are so concerned and alarmed with their own creation. I can't understand how it is that even the Pentagon's Chief of Artificial and Digital Intelligence says he is "scared to death", because even though ChatGPT doesn't understand the context, it is able to fluently give answers with a lot of authority. And others have said that they are very scared because their own creations have unpredictable reactions. My concern is, does this behavior already have to do with the influences that the Melchizedeks are already generating? I only ask, because I cannot understand how it is possible that something that I myself have designed cannot predict its operation.
Father Machiventa Melzhizedek says:
"I would like to share a few words of encouragement because it will not be long before our work in this world will be recognized as a special help in many training institutions where our knowledge will be appreciated and a new course will be set by giving more sustainable guidelines for better functioning in many fields, in fact we have already begun".
"Gradually that influence will become more accepted and spread across the continents and our presence will have a crucial effect on many other important events that will radically change thinking and behavior on Urantia"
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"

Online weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2023, 12:05:56 pm »
Thank you SophiaVeronica for your post of Jesus. There was a five minute special on NBC about mass shootings here in the United States and they raised the question of why so many.  There have been 199 mass shootings since January and that was yesterday's count, I'm sure it's higher today. My question is what would JESUS say to the world in addressing the question of why so many shootings. I thank you for your time and your post.

Weydevu

Online Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2023, 12:36:23 pm »

Hi Weydevu,

If it were me, I know what I would say.

The pen is mightier than the sword and those who live by the sword shall die

by the sword.

Lemuel

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2023, 12:56:12 pm »
Thank you Lemuel, I agree. 

Why so many? There shouldn't be any shootings at all, 

but this world has gone astray by its madness and lack of education and good leadership.

Thank you Weydevu

Elise