Author Topic: Christ Michael - The Mission of Renewal  (Read 4751 times)

7inOcean

Christ Michael - The Mission of Renewal
« on: September 07, 2022, 16:05:19 pm »
Speakers: Christ Michael, JESUS, and the Universal Father.
Subject: The Mission of Renewal
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 08/09/2022 5.50 am (AEST)

This is Christ Michael, I am speaking with JESUS and with the Universal Father. It is with this that we speak in one voice to you. There are a number of things that concern us and it will to you as it involves what you are all dealing with and are persevering through what has been a long road to renewal of Urantia. For a long time inaction has had its undesirable effect due to the lack of a Magisterial Son on the planet. You have all been educated that each inhabited planet when it has a civilization growing, a Magisterial Son was to be placed. However, Urantia has had numerous hits with the Lucifer Rebellion, and we hold back enough to allow it to dissipate and be removed before it can receive an Avonal Son. That is long overdue and is to occur shortly soon after JESUS is to appear. I am concerned about the nature of minds on the planet as it is terrible in most cases and it is urgent it requires an uplift from our input and service.

When such a divine mission and service occurs on the planet there is a renewal of mind and heart towards the Universal Father for which we all seek and adore. With the Father’s help and the Universal Aides, we are able to go ahead and place ourselves before you as it is so overdue and so necessary for your health and rehabilitation into the Cosmic Life we open up to your awareness. Soon, many of you will transition into new life elsewhere and a few of you will remain to serve and be learning greatly. 

I leave it there for now and bid you a good day. May my peace be with you. Shalom.

End. 

[Thank you Christ Michael and JESUS and FATHER.]