Author Topic: CALL ON US  (Read 5480 times)

Offline Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
CALL ON US
« on: June 30, 2022, 03:57:37 am »
Speaker: Machiventa Melchizedek
Subject: CALL ON US
T/R: Lemuel
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time: 30th June 2022  09:30 Local  11:00 Z

You have all recently  been admonished to call on us. To simply wait around
for any of us to turn up and chat to you is not satisfactory. Call on us!
Most of you here on the discussion forum have the ability to transmit, if only
you put it to the test. It´s a qestion of faith and trust that will only grow
through  experience.

Whilst it will not always be possible for one of us to answer your call, let me
assure you that there will be someone who will answer. We need you to
communicate with us as much as you need us as there will be so much
information coming soon and there are so few of you.

Those of you who are totally dedicated to doing Father´s will be needed
to transmit on a daily basis and even several times during the day.
When earth chages occur it will be vitall that the population be advised in
order to save as many lives as possible but many will inevitably be lost.

Now is the time to demonstrate the sincerity of your intention to work for
the cause as, believe me, there is no finer or more nobler a cause than this,
to be about Father´s business.

Call on us often, so we can see you are sincere and we will learn to trust you,
as this is serious business and there is so much required of you.

Good day.

Lemuel

Online prozonov

• MSN Messenger - prozonov@mail.ru
    • View Profile
Re: CALL ON US
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2022, 06:58:01 am »
July 7, 2022, Samara, local time 14.06.

- This morning there were two calls on the left, and later a short signal on the right. I couldn't answer you then. Now I am free and if anyone wants to communicate, I am ready to receive a message.

Try it, it's Probius. Although you have a ringing in your left ear right now. It's me, let's continue our communication.

- I'm ready.

That's good. Write.

We have always treated mortals with respect, always tried to get in touch with them. But when it worked out, people were very afraid and thought they were crazy. And when they told anyone about it, they were considered crazy, and were often sent for compulsory treatment.

These facts indicate that the adjuster's inner voice was revealed to them in their state of disbelief. They were either atheists or people not very educated.
Religion plays a huge role in a person's life. It transforms a mortal, but it also makes him a fanatical slave of various dogmas. But if a person studies the basics of this religion more carefully and listens carefully to the Adjuster, he will understand that there is no need for an intermediary between God and man. He must hatch from the egg of dogmas and prejudices and come out to freedom of his own creativity and understanding of the world order under the guidance of his Father. And then his earthly life will be filled with a different meaning and will be willing to fulfill the will of the Father, she will begin to truly love, that is, to wish good to everyone and bring this good to everyone.

Of course, this is a difficult task. There are other notes in church sermons. Especially in the Russian Orthodox Church. They are permeated with calls to repent of all imaginable and unthinkable sins, starting with the so-called original sin. All this leads the mortal away from the knowledge of the main truth for which Christ gave his life: the fatherhood of God and the brotherhood of men. But no one talks about this in temples, churches, synagogues, mosques. The truth they proclaim is so vague and vague that it cannot be understood by the parishioners and become their truth.

We hope that the coming of Jesus Christ will be able to reverse this vicious practice and he himself will be the first priest of a new religion of a new universal time. Only they should believe Christ, not reject him from the threshold, but open their hearts to the truth from the true God, our teacher and savior in the full sense of the word - Jesus Christ.

I, Probius, want you to publish these notes on the website.

- Thank you dear Probius for your trust.

7 июля 2022, Самара, местное время 14.06.
- Сегодня с утра было два вызова слева, а по позже короткий сигнал справа. Я тогда не мог вам ответить. Сейчас я свободен и если кто хочет общаться, я готов принимать сообщение.
Попробуй, это Пробиус. Хотя у тебя сейчас звон в левом ухе. Это я, давай продолжим наше общение.
- Я готов.
Вот и хорошо. Пиши.
Мы всегда с уважением относились к смертным, всегда пытались выйти с ними на связь. Но когда это получалось, люди очень боялись и считали, что сошли с ума. А когда они об этом рассказывали кому-либо, их считали сумашедшими, и часто отправляли на принудительное лечение.
Эти факты говорят о том¸ что внутренний голос настройщика открылся им в их состоянии неверия. Они были или атеистами или людьми не очень образованными.
Религия в жизни человека имеет огромную роль. Она преображает смертного, но она и делает из него фанатичного раба различных догм. Но если человек более внимательно будет изучать основы этой религии и внимательно прислушиваться к Настройщику, он поймет, что между Богом и человеком не нужен посредник. Он должен вылупиться из яйца догм и предубеждений и выйти на свободу собственного творчества и понимания мироустройства под руководством Отца. И тога его земная жизнь наполнится другим смыслом и будет желать выполнять волю Отца, она начнет по настоящему любить, то есть желать всем добра и нести это добро всем кому бы то ни было.
Конечно, это трудная задача. В церковных проповедях звучат другие нотки. Особенно в русской православной церкви. Они пронизаны призывами к покаянию во всех мыслимых и немыслимых грехах, начиная с так называемого первородного греха. Все это уводит смертного от познания главной истины, за которую Христос отдал свою жизнь: отцовство Бога и братство людей. Но об этом в храмах, церквах, синагогах, мечетях никто не говорит. Истина, ими провозглашаемая настолько размыта и неконкретна, что не может быть понята прихожанами и стать их истиной.
Надеемся, что приход Иисуса Христа сможет переломить эту порочную практику и он сам будет первым священником новой религии нового вселенского времени. Только они должны поверить Христу, не отвергать его с порога, а открыть свои сердца истине от истинного Бога, нашего учителя и спасителя в полном смысле этого слова - Иисуса Христа.
Я, Пробиус, хочу, чтобы ты опубликовал на сайте эти заметки.
- Спасибо дорогой Пробиус за доверие.

Online PJammer

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2022, 11:38:23 am »
Bravo to Prozonov and Probius for this message of Truth and Hope!

We continue to Pray endlessly for our Jesus to Heal our World.

Amen

Online occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2022, 00:44:08 am »
Thank you very much Prozonov for your very important transmission; thanks Probius a message in his place and in his time. I think it is a teaching that must be published not only on this site but also on social networks: The fanatical slavery to dogmas, is what keeps the Christian ignorant and reluctant to change. Thanks
"If you develop Love, you don't need to develop anything else"