Author Topic: JESUS, ARTHURA MELCHIZEDEK, Sue's ADJUSTER Speaks on the Human Brain Condition  (Read 4772 times)

7inOcean

Speakers: JESUS, ARTHURA MELCHIZEDEK, Sue’s ADJUSTER.
Subject: The Rebellion, The Brain Stem Condition, The Planetary Disasters and Father’s help  and Physical Attacks on Transmitters.
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 23/08/2022 7.30 am (AEST)

“This is JESUS. There is interference, but take it when you can hear my voice. Here this morning I am confronting a lot of rebellion and it is truly awful. I do not wish to speak of it but know that it exists. Once I am speaking publicly, it will come to the awareness of many that I am not pleased with what I see. For that reason, much will be said in my speeches to both warn and correct the ways of man and for that matter governments the world over. How you are governed and how you must work and toil for food, shelter and warmth is truly harsh even for me to see. Not much has changed over two millennia in human evolution. In fact, even that is changing in terms of life implantation millions of years ago. 

“The human cells are deteriorating rapidly to the point it can cause irreparable damage to the brain stem. It is for this I intend to address as soon as I can as that concerns me that the brain stem in humans is in a retrograde state that does not assist in the ministry of God in individuals. 

“So much more concerns me as to your well-being and that needs addressing as well. The other one is your faith journey with the Father and not with religion of the day. I am JESUS. When I come and that is shortly, I bring much for your ears to hear and for your mind to understand what it is to know me and yourself in God’s Kingdom. I bid you a good day and may my peace be with you. Shalom.”

[Thank you so much JESUS.]

[Is there anyone else that would like to speak?]

“Yes. This is ARTHURA MELCHIZEDEK. I speak here in response to JESUS’ words to you. And that is the condition of the human minds on this planet. The Ancients of Days has received a report from the MOST HIGHS of NORLATIADEK that the mortal evolution of the brain stem is in a deteriorating state due to the imbalance of cell growth and brain behavior. This makes for a difficult assimilation in adult brains when the Thought Adjuster is not able to pilot the ward in knowledge. Such that it means some humans on the planet will not have soul survival status. The numbers of these humans are in the millions, if not billions, from the last count. This serves as a precursor to the necessity of Divine Missions to quickly address this and avert a coming collapse of human development. 

“Why I speak on this is so that you are aware of our concerns and the genuine need for our arrival in your world. There is not only a human problem, but a natural planetary disaster problem soon to emerge to make things even worse for humans to survive it. If it were not for our guidance, your governments would collapse under the sheer magnitude of the coming planetary emergency they confront. JESUS and others will steer these governments in a way so as to create emergency responses and disaster management so humans can survive. 

“I am ARTHURA MELCHIZEDEK representing the Ancients of Days. I bid you a good day. Thank you.

[Thank you so much ARTHURA MELCHIZEDEK for your response.]

[Now before I close, is there anyone else that wishes to speak…]

“Yes Sue, it is your ADJUSTER here, may I remind you to always consider the great picture before you to the reason why you are transmitting each day. It is so that you may keep in tune and inform not only yourself, but others as to the coming concerns you all need to keep aware of as that will indeed keep you busy. Soon, you will find other work to do than just your usual day job as that will soon be gone due to the collapse of much infrastructure around you. As your companion, I am with you and you can always rely on me each day. Be well and keep safe. Shalom.”

[Thank you so much Father, I bow.]

[And thank you Father for your encouraging words here. Shalom.]

[T/R note: I am having a hard time typing the last part of this transmission as someone or thing is causing my left hand and fingers to go numb with pins and needles so hard that I could barely type, but I kept persisting and kept going even though I usually think that they(rebels) are trying to stop me…I hope I got all this right as the interference is rather unusual for me to get. I can only say it was interesting that I got an attack, among many in previous days, I won’t go into, but yeah, take care everyone, they are not nice to happen, and I understand how Ron, Dominick and Phyllis and others are under these attacks as well. It is not pleasant by all means and I sure hope these fools go away for good! Much love, Sue.] 

END.