Author Topic: "I AM"  (Read 4552 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"I AM"
« on: April 30, 2023, 15:15:33 pm »
Hi every one.
This is not my transmission but one of my lightline  listeners  who now debuts with this one. The original language is Spanish and I hope the translation be the closest to the original meaning

"I AM"

By the Universal Father.

Transmit:
 Evelio Rivas.
 04/30/2023
 San Miguel, El Salvador.

"I AM"
 "I AM The Only Creator of all the Worlds of infinite space, it is unnecessary that volumes be written, theorizing and that in this case the wise men of Urantia take my participation to the field of doubts, it is unquestionable that the lives of these creatures who enjoying some favor or recognition are agitated to serve the ends of the enemy of the ETERNAL, their life is in my hands and it is extinguished according to their merits, because it is false that I feel hatred as other enlightened ones suppose and passing from the ground of denial they fall the side of the severity of an avenging God, I AM THE God of yesterday, today and always and the origin of the material universes in which trillions and trillions of worlds throb alive together with their respective humanities that carry their evolutionary level, does not exist another Creator, the man of all worlds has to understand that my natural attitude is to love him because I have created him and what you do you love, that is the Only Law that governs the worlds "LOVE". I AM THE GOD OF LOVE AND THE GOODNESS OF BEAUTY AND MERCY" I love you all with live emotion, you are my creatures that one day not so far away you will realize the brainwashing that the rebels have applied to you and you will insert your actions with determination in the glorious and triumphant march as one of my beloved children supports it because it is alive more than ever, it is imperative that it be understood as a purely voluntary act that your destiny is to ascend to the heights that you do not even remotely suspect, today it hurts me to contemplate you submerged in the materialism and striving for physical survival, in which the goals of all government administration deviate from marching towards the LIGHT collectively, an example is happening in your Town that will go to the bottom of the issues that concern evolution towards God at a level that will enable individual freedom as has never been achieved on Urantia, each Creature has to know that I AM THE ONE who does not need intermediaries and each one has to cultivate a personal relationship with me, with The True I AM.  I AM your origin that today dresses you with the material body that limits you the most is the containment and depository of enormous probabilities, make the best use of your Free Will and direct your steps towards the Eternal Lighthouse, I AM and I await you with love of FATHER.

Evelio-
 UNIVERSAL FATHER thank you, I feel LORD, an emotion that I cannot control embraces me, forgive us FATHER, guide us towards Your Clarity, look at our Hope and Faith, thank you.

The Father-
 "You are moved, it is the encounter that for millennia
 My son, it is not in vain when I express 'We have landed on Urantia' please try to understand.

Evelio-
 Thank you LORD Thy Will be done.

The Father-
 I AM YOUR UNIVERSAL FATHER leaving the scene.

Evelio-
 Thanks FATHER. 

End.

Evelio.

Idioma original español 

"YO SOY"

Por el Padre Universal. 

Transmite:
Evelio Rivas.
30/04/2023
San Miguel, El Salvador.

"YO SOY"
"YO SOY El Único Creador de todos los Mundos del espacio infinito, es por demás que se escriban volúmenes, teorizantes y que en este caso los sabios de Urantia, lleven al terreno de las dudas mi participación, es incuestionable que la vida de estas criaturas que disfrutando de algun favor o reconocimiento se agitan en servir a los fines del enemigo del ETERNO, su vida esta en mis manos y se apaga segun sus meritos, pues es falso que siento odio como otros iluminados suponen y pasando del terreno de la negación caen el lado de la severidad de un Dios vengador, YO SOY EL Dios de ayer de hoy y siempre y el origen de los universos materiales en que trillones y trillones de mundos palpitan vivos junto junto a sus respectivas humanidades que llevan su nivel evolutivo, no existe otro Creador, el hombre de todos los mundos ha de comprender que mi natural actitud es amarlo pues YO lo he creado y lo que tu haces lo amas esa es la Unica Ley que rige los mundos "EL AMOR". YO SOY EL DIOS DEL AMOR Y LA BONDAD DE LA BELLEZA Y LA MISERICORDIA" les amo con emoción viva a todos, son mis criaturas que algún día no tan lejano os dareis cuenta de el lavado de cerebro que os han aplicado los rebeldes y os insertareis con determinación de vuestros actos en la marcha gloriosa y triunfal como uno de mis amados hijos lo sostiene porque esta vivo más que nunca, es imperante que se comprenda como un acto puramente voluntario que vuestro destino es ascender a las alturas que ni remotamente sospechas, hoy me duele comtemplaros sumergidos en el materialismo y bregando por la sobrevivencia física, en que los fines de toda administración gubernamental se apartan de marchar hacia la LUZ colectivamente, en tu Pueblo esta sucediendo un ejemplo que acudirá hadta el fondo los asuntos que atañen a la evolución hacia Dios en un nivel que posibilitará la libertad individual como nunca se ha logrado en Urantia, cada Criatura ha saber que YO SOY EL que no necesita intermediarios y cada uno ha de cultivar una relación personal conmigo, con El Verdadero YO SOY. YO SOY tu origen que hoy os be vestido con el cuerpo material que os limita mas es la contención y depositario de enormes probabilidades has el mejor uso de tu Libre Albedrío y enrumba tus pasos hacia el Faro Eterno, YO SOY y os aguardo con amor de PADRE.

Evelio-
PADRE UNIVERSAL gracias, siento SEÑOR, una emoción que no puedo dominar me abraza, perdónanos PADRE, guíanos hacia Tu Claridad, mira nuestra Esperanza y Fe, gracias.

El Padre-
"Estas conmovido, es el encuentro que por milenios
hijo mío no es en vano cuando expeso 'Hemos desembarcado en Urantia' por favor trata de comprender.

Evelio-
Gracias SEÑOR Hágase Tu Voluntad.

El Padre-
YO SOY TU PADRE UNIVERSAL dejando la escena.

Evelio-
Gracias PADRE.

Fin.

Evelio.