Author Topic: FOLLOWING THE PLANS OF MICHAEL OF NEBADON.  (Read 4567 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
FOLLOWING THE PLANS OF MICHAEL OF NEBADON.
« on: May 08, 2023, 23:35:25 pm »
This transmission was received by Evelio Rivas.

"FOLLOWING THE PLANS OF MICHAEL OF NEBADON".

San Miguel, El Salvador.
05/08/2023.
Transmitter Evelio Rivas.

ARTHURA -
"I AM ARTHURA MELCHIZEDEK and I am in this world, following the Plans of MICHAEL OF NEBADON and our UNIVERSAL FATHER, among the tasks that I perform with great pleasure is that of providing help to everyone who requests it in the field of transmissions, we are strengthening the capacity that you already have included and ensuring the maximum use, so that you get used to listening to the voice of the Adjuster, we love to serve as a link so that the Voice of the UNIVERSAL FATHER is heard in this world.
We are assisting Humanity in this hour of transition in which the New Universal Age opens, changes are coming that will mark a new course, we want everything to happen smoothly without creating abrupt events, things at this moment are not favorable for spirituality and your science has hurt your home planet and it is necessary to help them to minimize the results that could inevitably bring disasters, you have gone in the opposite direction to the normal advancement of Humanity and by focusing on purely external and individualistic details you have forgotten that you share the planet with brothers, essentially your rulers are not informing the population truthfully and people are dealing with routines that are not crucial for their immediate future, our task is basically to tell you look this way, things are about to happen, pay attention, give you Keep in mind that you cannot continue on that path you are going, THE CREATOR is here and wants to save you and that YOU BE HAPPY, you must abandon nationalism and build a PEOPLE OF BROTHERS, because that is what you are, that is what they have been, and your survival is closely linked to waking up to this New Reality that may seem like that to you, but that has always been like that, for the FATHER you have always been brothers, it is time to RETURN TO THE FATHER".

Evelio-
LORD ARTHURA MELCHIZEDEK, thank you very much, his effort to assist us is highly appreciated.

Arthura-
"I AM ARTHURA MELCHIZEDEK leaving the scene and pleased to help you."

Evelio-
Thank you very much Lord ARTHURA MELCHIZEDEK.

End

Evelio.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2023, 23:43:51 pm by Rene A Duran »