Author Topic: Lightline Announcement for Friday April 19, 2024 inside  (Read 881 times)

Online Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Lightline Announcement for Friday April 19, 2024 inside
« on: April 18, 2024, 18:23:55 pm »

Dear Folks,  Michael of Nebadon greets you.

There will be a Lightline held on Friday, the 19th of April, at 2PM.  Same time same station you usually go to, to listen.

I am Ron Besser, as advertised as usual on the header.  There is a problem developing with Urantia, that the Creator Son would like to discuss with you.  That is, after the exposition of words I am to speak tomorrow on the regular Lightline schedule of speaking.

The Lightline is for April 19, 2024 and is on the regular channel you have always used before.  Thank you.

RON

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "This has been a terrible day for Ron, and for some of you.  The Spirit has been watching and looking at you, and now must act for the CAUSE.

"I want it to be understood this call is not mandatory, but this call is mandatory if you want a part in the coming Mission to the world of Urantia.  I leave that for now, and Ron get some rest as you are the usual blanked out almost by my presence and changes to your mind to stand the last few months of my preparation to enter URANTIA and to become one with the citizenry.   That is for awhile.  Then my change from citizenry to JESUS, who will entertain you from heaven now.  When he arrives in the flesh may not happen now and I will speak to it tomorrow.  K  

JESUS
"I want all of you who attend tomorrow at 2PM to understand there is a CHANGE TO OPERATIONS COMING.  LET THOSE WHO KNOW NOTHING listen carefully.   I am done announcing things, and I am interested in coming to Urantia SHORTLY.  Be aware of this as you think about tomorrow, I might just visit you today or tonight.  Your choice not.  JESUS at your service.  K"

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Lightline Announcement for Friday April 19, 2024 inside
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2024, 11:27:17 am »
Will there be a post for last Friday's LightLine anybody?

Weydevu

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2024, 12:51:11 pm »
Hello Weydevu, I can only tell you that so far it has not been possible to find the Friday Lightline recording, or for that matter any recording of earlier Lightlines. That's the reason the tape could not be posted. 

Last tape posted on the Discussion Forum was the Wednesday Lightline of 17 April, 2024

Elise

Offline weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2024, 13:20:07 pm »
Thank you, Elise, and strange things just keep happening.  May FATHER'S WILL be done, through HIS SONS to remove all darkness and deception that covers this world.

Weydevu