Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Yes thank you, now comes the part of learning how to use it.  Thank you very much.

Weydevu
May 25, 2024

Good morning All! Good morning Father, and Michael, and Arthura, and our many celestial helpers. Good morning Pleiadeans!

The suggestion you gave us some time ago was to write down our prayers.
Yes, to ask. Ask for whatever we need, according to the will of Father.

This is my prayer now, Pleiadeans: Please would you help me stay on task today, and to see how the processes work together to create the good we desire.

Transmitters often ask for clear channel. Please let my work today have clear channel.

Thank you.

Weydevu asked:
Could you SongatSunrise or the Pleiadeans explain this statement:
Don't forget to ASK. YOU have to give the permission to be healed.

Would you like to say anything about this, Pleiadeans?

Pleiadeans: As with everything in this universe, there are many levels of existence and experience. How you perceive yourself has a lot to do with the process of healing. The ego that wants to be in control often resorts to brute force to deal with symptoms, and often the real issue is overlooked. For example, the issue of overweight is often overlooked in a healing request. Yet that is a part of the whole scene. As as can be expected, the request for healing may not be easily dealt with.

So when we say "permission" that involves the total willingness to do your own part in the process. But still we may have employed everything we can but the condition still stands. Outside help is the next step.

When many people came to Jesus for healing, he often said, "What do you want?" Simply laying the situation before the creator of the universe and yielding to His answer is reflective of the faith needed for the healing.

It is sometimes the case that healing has been granted, but the process takes a while. Other agencies may be called into the play. Patience is of utmost importance along side of the faith in God's answer.

As we said earlier, there are many levels of existence and experience. Our conscious experience is only the tip of the iceberg. The subconscious and the super conscious play a huge role in this process. Some people have a subconscious resistance to healing because of the attention they get when they are sick. Who doesn't like to be the center of attention? Awareness of that kind of mind set can sometimes be a breakthrough. Our lives are meant to be in service to the Father, not to ourselves. So "permission" involves divesting oneself of the possible selfish motive.

Does that answer your question Weydevu?

Thank you Pleiadeans!

SaS
This discussion harks to Dominick's transmission from Arthura:
Our health: Do we do something "about it"? or do we do something "with it"?
It depends on our mindset!
Now there is a new AA: Awareness of evil ("about") and Allowance of good ("with")
Thanks again!

Hey Lemuel,
All the best to your surgery,  and if everything goes well I hope you recover with no pain.  The worst situation is when the surgery is successful but you feel like you would rather die :)
Lemuel,
I am too praying for you and wishing you all the best. 
Amethyst
TRANSLATIONS / 26.5.2024 - Michał mówi o wojnie w Izraelu
« Last post by Andre_P on Today at 04:21:45 »
Ta sama wiadomość po angielsku :
https://forum.serara.org/index.php?topic=21307.msg103375#msg103375
Napisał : Ron Besser, administrator, członek bohater
Kategoria / Temat : Dyskusje ogólne / Michał mówi dziś o wojnie w Izraelu
« 25 maja 2024 r., godz. 12:14:23 »

Na 25 maja 2024 r. (sobota)
Przesłanie Michała
Od Fundacji Magisterskiej
Przekaz z 25 maja 2024 r.

Pozdrowienia !

Tu Michał Nebadoński. Mam dziś rano trochę wiadomości w ten świąteczny weekend z okazji Dnia Pamięci w Stanach Zjednoczonych.

Doszedłem do wniosku, że następna Misja na Urantii działa i nie działa, ale na ogół nie działa, ponieważ mechanizm oczyszczania ze starych przekazujących nadal nie działa idealnie. Co to jest, to temat do omówienia jeszcze w tym roku i wtedy będę mógł w pełni zrozumieć, co się dzieje na Urantii.

Kiedy mówię „Co się dzieje na Urantii”, to sugeruję, że na Urantii pojawiają się rzeczy, których tam nie umieściłem. Jedną z nich jest wezwanie do pokoju w niekończących się oficjalnych komunikatach na całym świecie. ICJ (Sąd Najwyższy Unii Europejskij, jak sądzę), nakazał Izraelowi zaprzestanie napadów na Ramthę, ale powstrzymał się od nakazania pokoju, to jest jedno, a ja, MICHAŁ NEBADOŃSKI, również uważam, że nadszedł czas, żeby Izrael powstrzymał swoją wściekłość i zajął się ideą pokoju w Gazie. Wiem, że Ron uważa, że uchodźcy ze Strefy Gazy powinni zostać osiedleni w Jordanii, ale Jordania również nie jest zadowolona z ostatnich pohukiwań Aldżaziry na temat pokoju.

Z tego powodu pozwolę sobie krótko omówić nasz pogląd na konflikt izraelski.

POGLĄD MICHAŁA NA WOJNĘ I KONFLIKT

„Kiedy przygotowujemy powitanie planety, zawsze jesteśmy pewni, że zrozumiemy jej obecny stan poprzez koszt krwi i łez w niekończących się wojnach o przetrwanie.

„Z tego powodu Urantia jest nieustannie osądzana z powodu niekończącego się ubóstwa pokoju i musi poddać się ciągłej zaporze myśli od ducha na wysokości.

„Izrael jest krajem, który został wyrzeźbiony z ziem Bliskiego Wschodu i z tego powodu rozgniewał Beduinów lub Arabów, którzy utrzymują się ze stad zwierząt. Beduini ze Strefy Gazy, znani jako Palestyńczycy, głośno domagali się prawa do korzystania ze swoich stad na rozległych obszarach ziemi, które nazywali pastwiskami, ale ostatnio populacja Beduinów naprawdę wzrosła i są teraz ściśnięci w miejscu zwanym Gazą i na Zachodnim Brzegu Izraela. Doprowadziło to do poważnego konfliktu, a dla Palestyńczyków spowodowało zerwanie wielu kontroli nad dobrym rządem nad narodem palestyńskim.

„Tak się składa, że wiem, iż palestyńska ojczyzna została kiedyś odcięta nie przez Izrael, ale przez innych, co doprowadziło do diaspory niespotykanej od czasów hellenistycznych reżimów sprzed tysięcy lat. Z tego powodu Izrael rości sobie prawo do zwierzchnictwa nad regionem i co pięć lub sześć lat toczy wycieńczjące wojny z Palestyńczykami. W rezultacie strach, jaki wywołują one zarówno w Izraelu, jak i w Jordanii oraz w większości innych państw arabskich, kończy się powszechną wojną, a następnie zapanowuje pokój na kolejne pięć lub sześć lat.

„Obecnie palestyński rząd obraził Izrael, ściągając pięć lub sześć tysięcy brutalnych bojowników, którzy szturmowali granice Izraela w październiku ubiegłego roku, a następnie odmówili opuszczenia kraju po wzięciu izraelskich zakładników. To nieprzerwanie obciążało Izrael i zdecydowało, że jest to ostatni raz, kiedy Palestyńczycy będą mieli szansę zrobić to ponownie, a wojna jest teraz wojną na wyniszczenie i bardzo ważne jest, żeby uznać, że naród palestyński został zredukowany do niewolniczego podboju, który doprowadzi do kolejnej i znacznie bardziej śmiercionośnej wojny niż ta, którą Izrael ma dzisiaj !

„Z tego powodu, ja, Chrystus Michał nalegam na ostatnią rewizję przez Sąd Najwyższy MTK, który właśnie opublikował swoje ustalenia, żeby zrobił jeszcze jeden krok i nie pozwolić Izraelowi i Palestyńczykom żyć na zawsze tak blisko, jak obecnie i nalegać, żeby JORDANIA stała się scentralizowanym domem narodu palestyńskiego. Nie ma pomyłki w tym, że Izrael powstał z pustynnych ziem używanych przez Palestyńczyków, ale oni nigdy nie twierdzili, że jest to ich ojczyzna, lecz używali jej tylko jako pastwiska. Teraz znów przygotowują DŻIHAD i tym razem zostaną wyeliminowani nie tylko przez Izrael, ale przez kilka państw arabskich, które przyłączą się do pokonania Hamasu, który nie ma pojęcia, dlaczego walczy na ziemiach, które według Aldżaziry należą do Izraela i wszystkich Arabów na Bliskim Wschodzie. Obejmuje to również Jerozolimę.

„Dochodzę do wniosku jako Chrystus Michał, że nie pozostaje nic innego do omówienia, jak tylko usunąć państwo palestyńskie i powierzyć Izraelowi władzę nad tym małym obszarem. Nie chodzi tu o Gazę, ale o Zachodni Brzeg Jordanu i oddanie go palestyńskim interesom. W najlepszym razie jest to trudne i ja, MICHAŁ NEBADOŃSKI nie spodziewam się, że kiedykolwiek znów zobaczymy takie negocjacje. W latach 70. było to możliwe, ale rząd Ben Guriona nie chciał słyszeć o żadnych Palestyńczykach, którzy mieszkaliby tak blisko i zadekretował cały wschodni kraniec Morza Śródziemnego jako kult żydowskich interesów. Oni (Izrael) nigdy nie nauczyli się żyć w pokoju i harmonii z takim wrogiem, jakim stali się Palestyńczycy i tam nigdy nie będzie pokoju, dopóki jedna z frakcji nie zostanie całkowicie wyeliminowana.

„Z tego powodu sugeruję, aby Izrael nie scedował Zachodniego Brzegu, ale scedował Gazę na rzecz międzynarodowej agencji, która zagwarantuje, że obszar Gazy będzie pod międzynarodową kontrolą i zarządem, a Zachodni Brzeg nie zostanie scedowany z powrotem na Palestyńczyków, ale będzie negocjowany przez istniejące arabskie mocarstwa, aby zdecydować o losie palestyńskiej ziemi ojczystej, która jest dziś naprawdę Zachodnim Brzegiem Izraela”.

(Mapa Izraela i Gazy jest tu do wstawienia)

Tu MICHAŁ NEBADOŃSKI. Ta mapa wyraźnie pokazuje dzisiejsze problemy na Bliskim Wschodzie. Dlaczego Churchill kiedykolwiek myślał, że Arabowie będą żyć w pokoju z żydowską ojczyzną, nie da się powiedzieć, ale podjął decyzję prosto i dobrze i z tego powodu jesteśmy gotowi położyć krzyżyk na ten przydział, ale przewidujemy, że naród Izraela nigdy nie będzie w pokoju do końca swojego życia, podczas gdy Palestyńczycy stracą wszystko oprócz tego, co myśleli, że mieli w pokojowych negocjacjach tak wiele lat temu.

Na razie zostawiam to wszystko.

Michał Nebadoński i serce Jezusa Chrystusa tak wiele lat temu. K”

Ron Besser : Jako wasz dzisiejszy przekazujący myślę, że widzicie zdrowie i wspinaczkę do tego, co jest potrzebne, aby zakończyć problem palestyński i problem arabski w ogóle, żeby poradzić sobie z innym elementem arabskim, państwem żydowskim i że nigdy nie będzie końca wrogości, chyba że Izrael sceduje Zachodni Brzeg jako arabską ojczyznę Palestyńczyków.

Nie podałem dyktanda Jezusa, a to ON życzy sobie, aby lądowanie państw arabskich trwało tak, jak trwa, ale aby wyeliminować Hamas i horror Hezbollahu czekający, aby uderzyć na Izrael z północy Izraela. Jezus wypowiedział się na temat tego problemu kilka lat temu i cytuję tę wypowiedź Jezusa:

„(Jezus powiedział:) »Nie ma żadnej reprezentacji, której mógłbym dać pełne uznanie, ale jestem pewien, że Izrael ma w swoim sercu zmianę miejsca dla każdego z tych nieszczęść, jeśli może oderwać pokojową palestyńską ojczyznę od swoich tylnych drzwi i uwolnić sprawę palestyńską do współczesnego świata i zachować pokój, jak jest to wymagane od wszystkich dobrych państw narodowych, gdziekolwiek Palestyńczycy mogą znaleźć dom, aby w końcu odpocząć i osiągnąć wielkość, którą kiedyś posiadali jako jeden z narodów Palestyny z dawnych czasów«. K.”

Ron - I wreszcie to od palestyńskiego przywódcy ARAFATA :

„Jestem rozsądny i samotny tutaj, na światach mieszkaniach i to jest prawdziwe niebo dla wszystkich Palestyńczyków i światowych spraw Arabów, jakie mogą być. Dla twojego życia Ron, zostaw te sprawy, ponieważ są tak zajadłe, że nie jest bezpiecznie zajmować się nimi w tej chwili, ale jeśli chodzi o Palestyńczyków, to wstyd, jaki teraz ponieśli, będzie pokutował do końca ich życia, prawdopodobnie w Jordanii, ponieważ automatycznie zgodzisz się ze mną, że Palestyńczycy muszą znaleźć ojczyznę z dala od konfliktu izraelskiego, a to wymaga teraz pracy wszystkich państw arabskich. To nie jest łatwa rzecz do powiedzenia przy twoim charakterze, ale jesteś zbyt przyzwyczajony do pokoju i spokoju, że nikt nie zmusza cię Ron, żebyś w ogóle przyglądał się sprawie palestyńskiej ojczyzny i to jest wstyd dla ludzi z zachodnich demokracji, ponieważ nie wiedzą, co to znaczy być bezdomnym przez tyle lat, nie nazywając się już nigdy narodem.

„Nie jesteśmy jak KURDOWIE z Turcji i innych państw na Bliskim Wschodzie, ale znajdujemy z nimi wspólny język z powodu tych wojen. Tu ARAFAT. Cieszę się, że w końcu zaakceptowałeś mnie jako normalnego człowieka Ron i przeprowadzę z tobą wywiad, kiedy tu przyjdziesz. JESTEM ARAFAT. Miłego dnia !”

Ron : Sądzę, że doszliśmy do końca naszej dzisiejszej pracy i dziękuję wszystkim, którzy zajęli się tak trudną sytuacją na Urantii. K

KONIEC
The Magisterial Sons report
15:50 May 25, 2024- New York time

Dear List,
Ron has entered a hospice for a few minutes in order to reclaim his natural mind.  Last evening the cabal entered and insisted he give in, and of course he refuse point blank.  They decided to end his life and pulled the main vertical stem out of the mind without permission.  This leaves him destitute and he would doe this evening as a result of the impoundment of the vertical stem you all have to keep your vital signs running well.

I, Monjoronson have decided to intervene on his behalf for it is a wicked set of triplets that has been placed on his mind use and he is unable to respond properly to much of this right now.  For that reason we are opening the valve on Urantia that allows intervention not but an operation that allows the spirit to sustain those we have identified as viable to participate in our Missions.  That includes Ron.

I have therefore released a style of penmanship to Ron that allows him to continue until he dies, and that is soon if we cannot get the cabal off t he planet and resurrect the normal spiritual containment issues.  For that reason no one is allowed near him until he has a normalized control pattern again.  That is afforded to him now and he knows it well.  However, we are forced to sign off and that is normal when dealing with an individual like this.  We speak shortly.  (1601 PM time New York).

- - - - 16:12 New York time zone - - - - - -

I have persuaded Michael of Nebadon to look at the situation of Urantia.  

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - “ We are clearing the planet again, and this time if your are a seraphim you are removed to a neutral corner of the universe.  Ron is not the only one taking it hard to today, and that is the last straw for this Cabal on Urantia.  I have nothing more to say for the moment.  K”

The Assigned Sentinel - “I refuse any further modernization of Nebadon until I am assured there is nothing to do for humans or other lower level beings.  I am the Assigned Sentinel.

THE ANCIENTS OF DAYS of UVERSA -
Ron, rest easier, as that cabal is no longer living and has no further assignment ever in the universe of universes.  In about ten to twenty minutes, you feel immensely better and resume your normal place.  You are not going to see Dominick or anyhone today as he is ill as he can be over eating potato chips laced with scar tissue of the type of you dislike immensely.    Be assured you are alive and well again shortly Ron, and this is typical of a star shaven human who knows where to deliver the goods and keeps them well.  You a re doing very well Ron, and keep them informed.  For our work we are going into mostly secrecy as the planet is in need of help organically as well as with telegraphy from us.  K”

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - “You all have a sense of propriety and I assume you will all catch this in a later time frame, but Ron is very close to the whole issue and whenever it happens from the cabal is the first to catch it hard.  We leave for the time being.

New York time is now 16:20:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - “Escape hatches and such are close on the planet.  We are now certain the cabal is closed out but Ron’s space area is hard to seal and he is not experiencing leg problems yet but if he does there is a liaison member there set to clear his area too if there is any tom foolery again.  K”

Assigned Sentinel - Two of my predecessors have been removed before me, and I do not want that to Me.  For that reason I am closing my representation on Uversa permanently, and will not attend its retrospective return to its position during the Jesus regime on Urantia.  I consider the entire Bestowal accredited but unworthy, and I will not have anything further to do with it?

[Ron here . . .   I am forced to take all this conversation.  There is general silence at 1625 but I am unaware of anything ]

16:30 - I have no sense of transmission to me or a sense of knowing what is going on.  I do know this and that the Assigned Sentinel is a high being and it deals with .  I have copied what the Urantia Book says about them as follows while I ma waiting  for the resumpting of the transmission from the universe in general. . . .

The Assigned Sentinels from the Urantria Book Paper 24

“ 24.5.2 Much as an Associate Inspector represents the Seven Supreme Executives to a whole local universe, so in each of the ten thousand systems of that local creation there is an Assigned Sentinel, who acts as the direct representative of the far-distant and supreme board of supercontrol for the affairs of all seven superuniverses. The sentinels on duty in the local system governments of Orvonton are acting under the direct authority of Supreme Executive Number Seven, the co-ordinator of the seventh superuniverse. But in their administrative organization all sentinels commissioned in a local universe are subordinate to the Associate Inspector stationed at universe headquarters.”

16:32 - I have been assigned to the fourth regiment of the Universe corollary to the Assigned Sentinel corp.  I have no group name nor dare I disclose my rank and order.  However, the Assigned Sentinel has let it be known that I am to trial anything coming out of this source, and I am in opposition to Michael of Nebadon, and stand put until I am relieved by proper  authorities.

16:36 - I am the Assigned Sentinel again.  I relieve all in duty in Nebadon and leave for Uversa at once as commanded by the Ancients of Days.

General Announcement
About 16:40

“The Assigned Sentinel is in custody. [Ancients of Days just announcend]

Ron - I have received more injuries and leave it alone for now.  Nothing life threatening but folks you do not want to stand next to these devils.  They inflict harm.  

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
“This is extraordinary to record this at all Ron, but congratulations for coming on line when they was to happen.  I did not know it myself, and finally there is a clear area above your heard now and that is the first in two years for you.  Congratulations.

Now for all of you who read this as it happened today.  It is 16:45 in the afternoon and there is no prinicple headset problem with Ron or the cabal which is all but gone over Ron and his forces he employs to keep things normally transmitted.  We a re now clear and I want to say this:

“I EXPECT BIG TROUBLE later tonight and I cancel all activities such as communication stand downs across the network.  I am finished with this transmission Ron, and you are a remarkable recorder too/ Best of wishes.

Ron - I cannot determine if we have a Lightline tomorrow or now.  Stay tuned and we will take this by the ear as best we can.  Thank you for listening.  R

Morontial Universe HQ-

“I am a useful Sentinel myself Ron, and you are welcome to transmit tomorrow if you can find the energy.  They have hit you hard again and you are among the few on the planet who knows what this mess really is.  Do not stand strong but do a Lightline Sunday if you can (May 26th).  Thank you.  Assigned Sentinel forecaster here.  

Ron - I will be happy to do the 2PM Lightline tomorrow regular place regular station.  This communication space is a bit wobbly so I am leaving it alone until I am called to open it again.  Thank you all!  R

END
General Discussion / Michael Speaks to the Israel war today
« Last post by Ron Besser on Yesterday at 12:14:23 »
For May 25, 2024 (Saturday)
Michael Message
From the Magisterial Foundation
Transmitter May 25, 2024

Greetings!

I am Michael of Nebadon, and I do have a bit of news this morning on this holiday weekend for Memorial Day in the United States.

I have concluded that the next Mission to Urantia is off and on, but mostly off, as the clearing mechanism from the old transmitters is still not operating perfectly well.  What that is, is a subject to be discussed later this year and that is when I can make sense of what is happening on Urantia, entirely.

When I say “what is happening on Urantia,” I am implying there are things showing up on Urantia, I did not put there.  For one of them is a call for peace by endless communicating officials around the world.  The  ICJ (the EU Supreme Court, I think), ordered Israel to cease its rack of Ramtha but stopped short of ordering peace, for one thing, and I, MICHAEL OF NEBADON, also believe it is time for Israel to stop its fury and get into the idea of peace in Gaza.  I know Ron feels that the refugees in Gaza should be settled in Jordan, but Jordan is not happy with Aljazeer’s latest rumblings about peace either.

For that reason let me discuss our view of the Israeli conflict briefly.

MICHAEL’S VIEW OF WAR AND CONFLICT

“When we adjust a planet’s welcome, we are always sure to understand its present condition via the cost of blood and tears in endless wars of attrition

“For that reason, Urantia is constantly being adjudicated over endless poverty of peace and must subject itself to a constant barrage of thought from the spirit on high.

“Israel is a country which has do be carved out of the Mideastern lands, and for that reason it angered the Bedouins or Arabs who tend herds of animals for a living.  The Bedouins of Gaza, known as the Palestinians have been boisterous about the right to use their herds over vast areas of land they called their grazing fields, but recently the population of the Bedouins have really jumped, and they are now squeezed into a place called Gaza, and the West Bank of Israel.  This has led to serious conflict, and for the Palestinians it has caused a rupture in many of their controls for good government over the people of the Palestinian nation.

“I happen to know that the Palestinian homeland was severed, not by Israel, but by others at one time, and this has led to a diaspora not seen since the Hellenistic regimes of thousands of years ago.   For that reason, Israel claims suzerainty over the region and fights wars of attrition  every five or six years now with the Palestinian people.   As a result the scare they produce both in Israel, and Jordan, and most of the other Arab states, ends in a general war, and then there is peace for another five or six years.

“Now the Palestinian order of government has insulted Israel, by drawing down five or six thousand brutal fiefdom’s which stormed the borders of Israel last October, and then refuse to leave after taking Israeli hostages.  This has burdened Israel none stop now and it has determined that is the last time the Paletinians shall ever have the chance to do that again, and the war is now a war of attrition, and it is very important to recognize that the Palestinian people have been reduced to a slave type conquest that will lead to another and much more deadly war then Israel’s has today!

“For that reason, I Christ Michael, insist on the last review by the ICC Supreme Court, which just released its findings, take one more step and disallow Israel and Palestinians to ever live as close as they presently do, and to insist that JORDAN become the centralized home of the Palestinian  people.   There is no mistake that Israel was formed out of the desert lands used by the Palestinians, but they never claimed it as their homeland, but used it as a grazing land only.  Now they are preparing a JIHAD again, and this time they will be eliminated not only by Israel, but by several Arab States, which will join in to defeat a Hamas that has no idea why it is fighting in the lands of what Aljazeer claims does belong to Israel and all the Arabs in the Middle East.  This includes the city of Jerusalem as well.

“I conclude, as Christ Michael, that there is nothing left to discuss but to remove the Palestinian State and place Israel in charge of the small area.  That is not meant to be Gaza, but to be the West Bank, and cede it back to Palestinian interests.  This is difficult at best and I MICHAEL OF NEBADON, do not expect ever to see such a negotiation again, but in the 1970's this was possible but the Ben Gurion government would not hear of any Palestinian to live that close and decreed all of the eastern end of the Mediterranean as the cult of Jewish concerns.  They (Israel) has never learned to live in peace and harmony with such an enemy as the Palestinians have become, and there will never be peace until one faction is totally eliminated.

“For that reason, I am suggesting that Israel cede the West Bank not, but to cede Gaza to an international agency which guarantees the Gaza area be under internation control and government, and that the West Bank not be ceded back to the Palestinians but to be negotiated by the existing Arab powers, to decide the fate of the Palestinian home land which is truly the West Bank of Israel today.

//MAP of Israel and Gaza to be inserted here//

I am MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and this map clearly shows the problems in the Middle East today.  Why Churchill ever thought the Arabs would live peacefully with the Jewish homeland is impossible to say, but he took the decision simply and well, and for that reason we are ready to lay down the cross over the assignment, but predict that the people of Israel will never be at peace for the rest of their lives while the Palestinians will lose everything but what they though they had in peaceful negotiation so many years ago now.

I leave all of this alone for now.  

Michael of Nebadon, and the heart of Jesus Christ so many years ago now.  K”

Ron Besser - As your transmitter today, I think you see the health and climb of what it takes to end the Palestinian problem, and the Arab problem in general to deal with another Arab element, the Jewish State, and that there never will be an end to hostility unless Israel cedes the West Bank to the Arab homeland of the Palestinians.

I have not reported the dictation of Jesus, and it is HE who wishes the landing of Arab States to continue as they are but to eliminate Hamas and the Hezbollah  horror waiting to strike Israel from the north of Israel.  Jesus has spoken on the problem several years ago, and I quote from that statement Jesus made:

“[Jesus said:] “There is no representation I can give full credit to, but I am sure that Israel has in its heart a change of venue for any of this misery if it can get a peasceful Palestinian homeland off its back door, and release the Palestinian cause to the modern world, and to preserve the peace as is required of all good nation states, wherever the Palestinians can find a home to finally rest and achieve the greatness they once held as one of the nations of Palestine of old.  K.”

Ron - And finally this from the Palestinian leader ARAFAT:

“I am judicious and alone up here on the mansion worlds, and that is the true heaven for all Palestinians and world affairs of the Arabs as they may be.   For your life Ron, let this stuff be, as it is so acrimonious it is not safe to deal it at all right now.  But for the Palestinians, they shame they fell right now will be vindicated for the rest of their lives, probably, in Jordan, for you automatically agree with me that the Palestinians must find a home land away from the Israeli conflict alone, and this requires the work of all Arab states now.  This is not an easy thing to say to your character, but you are too use to peace and tranquility that no one forces you Ron, to look at the cause of the Palestinian homeland at all, and that is the shame of the people of the Western Democracies, as they do not know what it is to be homeless for so many years without ever calling themselves a people any longer.

“We are not like the KURD'S of Turkey and of other States in the Middle East, but we are finding common ground with them because of these wars.  I am ARAFAT and I am delighted to see you accept me as a normal human being finally Ron, and I will interview you when you come over.  I AM ARAFAT. Good day!”

Ron - I believe we have come to the end of our work here today, and I thank all who contributed to such a difficult situation on Urantia.  K

END
General Discussion / Michael Message new May 24 2024
« Last post by Ron Besser on May 24, 2024, 14:38:28 pm »
Magisterial Foundation
Michael of Nebadon speaks
May 24, 2024
--------------------------------
This is Michael of Nebadon.  Here are a few points to be made today to the discussion forum now:

1 - I will return to Urantia shortly; (Ron - this announcement is to detract from other transmissions that insinuate otherwise)
2 - I will bring with me a new era to the State of Affairs on Urantia;
3- I will bring a forth estate with me, and the fourth estate is not the news media, but it is my fortune to bring you a happy state of affairs that Ron must stay in the flesh for and he is improving today quite a bit;
4 - There is no MAGISTERIAL MISSION today, but shortly it will be ALL MAGISTERIAL mission when I get through with the CABAL;
5 - There is a strong indication that Ron will receive divine unction to stay the course as he very much wants to but is weakened by the cabal to stay the course with them, and he refuses anything to do with them;
6 - I am silly with this man and I must keep my decorum, but as usual I relax when he is available and I want to tell you even FATHER enjoys the wackiness of Ron, and I decree he is to be with you for at least four more months unless we cannot undo the death threat he has now;
7 - Today is Friday, the 24th of May, 2024, and Ron is trying to stay the course without any help from Me or elsewhere, and is finding it very difficult to do.  For that reason I am standing by and batting down any attempt to put him in the deep freezer of death for months if we can afford the work.  In other words, I intend to keep busy for months if he can keep his vitality working;
8 - No one today is equivalent to this person we call Ron, as he has the right stuff and works hard to maintain it with Dominick and his Board of Directors.  No one ever had such a grand standing as Ron does in the future, but that has to be done later and not now.   Let us pray for his continuance!
9 - Without Ron you do not have a coherent set of vibes to keep you all together, and that is essentially your purpose as a group today.  The later appearing transmitter out west have no real region to claim as their own, but Ron claims most of what is doing east of the Mississippi River and California and Washington and Oregon.  I have no idea why I say this but it happens to be the case.
10- And finally this: we are going to hold a special meeting on Urantia, this evening, in Ron’s living room.  He layed down about 9am and could hot stand it and up again at 10 am and it has been nothing but posts since then.  I want you to know this:

“This is MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and I am making this plea to all of you now.  One of your earlier member, DaCandyman is back, and Ron is delighted, but it might be temporary unless DaCandyman understands that there is fire and brimstone about to appear all over the globe, as URANTIA itself is reforming its boundaries again, and you Ron worry about the West and I worry about the South, and it is a desire of both of us to clear those areas while you and I and the others can, because the tectonic plates have been seriously disturbed again, by a passing gravity wave.

Pressure Wave Danger
“No one should be smart and just move, but listen: the West coast is super vulnerable and the United States could lose half of Washington State, the north of Oregon, and what is left of Vancouver  Island.  Do not despair over it if it happens quickly as no body will feel it as it is a pressure wave that starts it, and you are not familiar with those things as you have never known them before.

“Those familiar with Andy Rooney know what he said in the 1980's “it won’t be me that starts it, but it will be me that ends it, because I refuse to participate in a California disaster, period!”

“That is typical of Ron too, and I almost sure he will be here to warn all of you as I am now making sure he is okay enough to continue and that is worthy of small fortune in the lands of the mansion worlds, as only six individuals on the mansion world today are so assigned and they get lots of attention.  For that reason alone Ron, I salute you for being so hard working you hardly notice that the criticism of others on your electric plant will suddenly cease and somebody might come along and finance it.  I hope so.

“And finally this to all who are assembled on this discussion forum.  You could have triple the number of people on this site as members but Ron is forced to hold the question hard to keep people from joining too easily.

“If you would like to be a member of this site, send him an email at     aronolac@comcast.net and give your 1 - user name; 2 - the password you want to use - 3 - and your email you want to use as the member.  

He will personally sign you up.  He gets ungodly email from the eastern Europeans and Russia and it takes a lot to remove over 2,000 members who all they want to do is sell you shoes or purses or drugs, and they all do.  Remember see the email in the above paragraph, and send him the date to be a member and he will sign you up.  Thank you.

“Good day for now from MICHAEL OF NEBADON.
General Discussion / Micahel Message new Mary 24 2024
« Last post by Ron Besser on May 24, 2024, 14:35:14 pm »
Magisterial Foundation
Michael of Nebadon speaks
May 24, 2024
--------------------------------
This is Michael of Nebadon.  Here are a few points to be made today to the discussion forum now:

1 - I will return to Urantia shortly; (Ron - this announcement is to detract from other transmissions that insinuate otherwise)
2 - I will bring with me a new era to the State of Affairs on Urantia;
3- I will bring a forth estate with me, and the fourth estate is not the news media, but it is my fortune to bring you a happy state of affairs that Ron must stay in the flesh for and he is improving today quite a bit;
4 - There is no MAGISTERIAL MISSION today, but shortly it will be ALL MAGISTERIAL mission when I get through with the CABAL;
5 - There is a strong indication that Ron will receive divine unction to stay the course as he very much wants to but is weakened by the cabal to stay the course with them, and he refuses anything to do with them;
6 - I am silly with this man and I must keep my decorum, but as usual I relax when he is available and I want to tell you even FATHER enjoys the wackiness of Ron, and I decree he is to be with you for at least four more months unless we cannot undo the death threat he has now;
7 - Today is Friday, the 24th of May, 2024, and Ron is trying to stay the course without any help from Me or elsewhere, and is finding it very difficult to do.  For that reason I am standing by and batting down any attempt to put him in the deep freezer of death for months if we can afford the work.  In other words, I intend to keep busy for months if he can keep his vitality working;
8 - No one today is equivalent to this person we call Ron, as he has the right stuff and works hard to maintain it with Dominick and his Board of Directors.  No one ever had such a grand standing as Ron does in the future, but that has to be done later and not now.   Let us pray for his continuance!
9 - Without Ron you do not have a coherent set of vibes to keep you all together, and that is essentially your purpose as a group today.  The later appearing transmitter out west have no real region to claim as their own, but Ron claims most of what is doing east of the Mississippi River and California and Washington and Oregon.  I have no idea why I say this but it happens to be the case.
10- And finally this: we are going to hold a special meeting on Urantia, this evening, in Ron’s living room.  He layed down about 9am and could hot stand it and up again at 10 am and it has been nothing but posts since then.  I want you to know this:

“This is MICHAEL OF NEBADON, and I am making this plea to all of you now.  One of your earlier member, DaCandyman is back, and Ron is delighted, but it might be temporary unless DaCandyman understands that there is fire and brimstone about to appear all over the globe, as URANTIA itself is reforming its boundaries again, and you Ron worry about the West and I worry about the South, and it is a desire of both of us to clear those areas while you and I and the others can, because the tectonic plates have been seriously disturbed again, by a passing gravity wave.

Pressure Wave Danger
“No one should be smart and just move, but listen: the West coast is super vulnerable and the United States could lose half of Washington State, the north of Oregon, and what is left of Vancouver  Island.  Do not despair over it if it happens quickly as no body will feel it as it is a pressure wave that starts it, and you are not familiar with those things as you have never known them before.

“Those familiar with Andy Rooney know what he said in the 1980's “it won’t be me that starts it, but it will be me that ends it, because I refuse to participate in a California disaster, period!”

“That is typical of Ron too, and I almost sure he will be here to warn all of you as I am now making sure he is okay enough to continue and that is worthy of small fortune in the lands of the mansion worlds, as only six individuals on the mansion world today are so assigned and they get lots of attention.  For that reason alone Ron, I salute you for being so hard working you hardly notice that the criticism of others on your electric plant will suddenly cease and somebody might come along and finance it.  I hope so.

“And finally this to all who are assembled on this discussion forum.  You could have triple the number of people on this site as members but Ron is forced to hold the question hard to keep people from joining too easily.

“If you would like to be a member of this site, send him an email at     aronolac@comcast.net and give your 1 - user name; 2 - the password you want to use - 3 - and your email you want to use as the member.   

He will personally sign you up.  He gets ungodly email from the eastern Europeans and Russia and it takes a lot to remove over 2,000 members who all they want to do is sell you shoes or purses or drugs, and they all do.  Remember see the email in the above paragraph, and send him the date to be a member and he will sign you up.  Thank you.

“Good day for now from MICHAEL OF NEBADON.
General Discussion / Re: An Era Has Ended - Michael of Nebadon speaks
« Last post by Ron Besser on May 24, 2024, 13:39:05 pm »
Hi Candy Man, I am happy to see you again, and I hope your interest will see you reply on topics that interest you.  And I thank you for your reference to me, and yes, I am 81 years of age now and will be 82 in the second week of June if I live long enough to reach that time.  Fortunately for many people, including you Da Candy Man, there is a revision coming with the Magisterial Sons.  Look at Paper 20, I believe it is, for a dissertation on that Order of Diving Sonship. and that will tell you want you want to know, and how Urantia will now have a Magisterial Son Mission, and that is along with the Michael Mission which he has not divulged for now.  I am also told that Michael might rescind the appearance of Jesus again until the world knows how to behave better.

In any case DaCandyMan, I am happy to see you back and may you keep yourself together enough to sign in and join us, as there is lots to tell in a few days, as MICHAEL OF NEBADON, is going to keep me alive on the planet for awhile he just says, and that is a big surprise to me, because today I am slumped into a corner with only enough energy to write posts.

I do hope you are able to maintain a liaison with us as you are always valuable in your input and I just like you being here to keep the Australian flag flying with us, or was that New Zealand?  Our poor Sue attempted to remove herself by taking poison and she is no longer speaking here, but the lovely girl from Australia is here and much of what was done in the past is gone too, but a new era is promised and I hope I make some of it too.  I look forward to hearing your views and your patterns of hope for yourself and your small family.  Good day and blessings!  Ron
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10