Author Topic: "I am GAIA"  (Read 4710 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"I am GAIA"
« on: July 04, 2023, 10:46:14 am »
GAIA
Received by Salvatore.

July 1st.2023.

"I am GAIA. 
 I hope you are not surprised by my name.
 Because it is for the first time that you hear it mentioned but in reality I have already been on several occasions with other students who are learning to transmit but today it was your turn to receive the lesson and that it is worth insisting and bending the mind to capture the teachings provided in the superior worlds that indicate to us that there is a will to learn to determine the indications of the teaching that I know dictate and since attention is paramount in this case and to strengthen the communication between student and Adjuster.

Thank you so far my intervention

GAIA

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: "I am GAIA"
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2023, 11:45:20 am »
Rene, this is very promising and take it as you can.  She uses a modest frequency and you can hear it fine I am sure.  The others who receive Gaia are well established in her routines now and hopefully this means a regular transmission from GAIA all the time.  Thank you for helping us promote all that is changing for you and for us.
Ron
MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "It is now foreseen Rene you are a proponent of the Gaia outreach again as she uses you and Ron and this site for her own purposes and Ron is entirely copacetic with her work and promotes her place as she may wish to define it for all of you.

"Rene, expect major changes in your meetings which you still hold Sunday as you always have.  Ron will reconsider moving you to another daytime event if he must but you keep on with your present schedule and hold them even if you do not get well connected right now.  Your injury is not at fault but your appearing idea of a glass of wine is!   In general never take alcohol when doing this work.  Ron learned that years ago and does not touch a drop anymore much to his benefit.  Wine or other is okay but now when getting ready  to transmit.  Evelia and the others must learn that too or meet failure more and more.
"You are now recognized as a transmitter Rene, so keep it going and be at your best as we have important information coming you way.  Let the meeting happen as it does too Rene, as there is no predicting what they may ask or do to keep you and the meetings going.  We are in a new era of work and you are necessarily done to work it with us.  I AM MICHAEL OF NEBADON and thank you for keeping this going all the way o success!  MICHAEL."
END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2023, 12:47:48 pm »
Thank you Ron for all your words and Michael 's  .
I will take into account and we'll .
For the cup of wine in my case I have not had it since 1982 in March  and I feel good without it. My friends most of them are the of the same thinking, but any words coming from our superiors is like a medicine for us 
So I will keep my Lightline as usual.

Thank for your input about Gaia's work my friend Salvatore is one of the latest who hears the voice of God will be happy to know what you have sad.

Thank you.

René 

Y

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2023, 13:38:02 pm »
Thank you, Rene.  Just a note on transmissions that talk about habits you may not be using at the moment such as the idea of the wine.  I have this happen quite a bit where the Voice of God warns people of their habits but they are not using them.  I do not know the difference and apologize and would not do that if I knew the true case.  Why this happens I have no good idea but thank you for taking it in good humor and yes, stay away from alcohol even if you think about it again, as for transmitters it kills the connections very easily.  You know that and so does your group and thank you for letting them know how I compliment them too for being one of the few groups of people that takes seriously the need for transmission even to save your own life.  Thanks, Rene.
Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania