Author Topic: "UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY"  (Read 4699 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY"
« on: August 19, 2023, 22:56:51 pm »
Group 11:21 transmission of Truths Phoenix AZ.
 "UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY"
 Transmits: The Adjuster.
 Received: Nestor
 El Salvador August 17, 2023
 Time: 11:51 p.m.
 Nestor: My Father, my Lord, I beg you, prepare my mind for a transmission.
 The Adjuster: "In effect, I am your thought adjuster, there is a great unique opportunity for those of the 11:21 group and that is to participate in the missions, but that will depend on the preparation that each one of the elements has, for Therefore, it is to not waste time on unimportant things and prepare yourself in the intellectual and spiritual field.
 My suggestion is: train yourself the best you can and we hope you put your best effort into it.
 Here on the other side of the veil we are very enthusiastic, because we see in you a high percentage of probabilities, we are pleased that you are being trained and that fills us with great joy, because we know each one of the elements of this group and we see their potential to participate in the missions” (pause)
 Néstor: My father, what subjects do we need to study to be able to train ourselves intellectually?
 The Adjuster: "I am your internal Father, the most important subjects would be Spanish grammar, and the English language"
 Néstor: And what is necessary to train ourselves spiritually?
 The Adjuster: “Well, it is necessary to do all the practices of both the death of defects, as well as concentration on his internal Being and being able to communicate with Him.
 Being able to transmit messages given by the heavenly family, developing patience, serenity, tolerance, love of neighbor, understanding, being able to play the role of full-time missionary, being willing to pour out every last drop of blood for the love of humanity, as his former Master Samael Aún Weor said,
 "There is still a lot of cloth to cut", however, there is a lot of hope in the 11:21 group, I'll leave this subject up to here, have a happy night”.
 Néstor: Infinite thanks, beloved internal Father, you are always welcome.
 End.
 Nestor.