Author Topic: "General Education and Incarnation"  (Read 4413 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
"General Education and Incarnation"
« on: October 25, 2023, 12:01:33 pm »

Group 11:21 Transmission of Truths Phoenix AZ.

"General Education and Incarnation"

By: The Universal Father.
 Transmitter: Evelio Rivas 

El Salvador, October 12, 2023, 5:00 a.m.

"I am your universal Father, addressing the issue of general education, we are dedicated to ensuring that each person obtains the maximum benefit from their incarnation and we see in each one a child that we naturally desire and will do everything necessary to receive the formation that satisfies you at the end of your journey through this life.

"First of all, everyone must know that the incarnation is a voluntarily admitted and temporary journey, so it has a well-defined purpose: to forge values that consolidate the character, this task is common to everyone, in fact laws are put into execution that carry to incarnations with abundance and others with deficiencies, but in general you must be informed clearly about the details and thus try to obtain the maximum benefit.

"Nowadays, strayings are like routines that take you further away from your origin, that is why you believe you have incarnated to achieve possessions and in this race you give little attention to the interior, you have adapted to a lifestyle that is far from the true purpose.

"I must point out that each one has to put their effort and dedication into educating themselves, because our future life depends on that. A large part of this process is in charge of your parents and the schools will complement the guide towards inner knowledge. Of course we must acquire a specialty in external knowledge, since all our ingenuity must be at the service of others, I want to express that when you understand the reason for being incarnated, you want to give the best to others because you know that you have entered the school so to speak and You want the best grades.

"In this sphere, its inhabitants currently have the valuable data that will turn them into conscious citizens, the moment will come when the materialistic dream that receives your attention today ends and you feel latent the probability of being a better creature, you will see with joy that you are not alone In this race of ascension, the Celestial Family is waiting for your election to fill you with assistance. In fact, the institutions will have to be reformed and these changes will have to be planned from the public administration.

"I Am your Universal Father, ending this focus, we wish everyone success and may peace flood every corner of Urantia, have a good day."

End.

Evelio