Author Topic: Certainty and Clarity in Transmitting  (Read 5710 times)

Offline amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
Certainty and Clarity in Transmitting
« on: July 29, 2022, 12:39:11 pm »
Topic:           Certainty and Clarity in Transmitting
Teacher:        Archangel Ryan  
T/R:               Amethyst
Date:             July 29, 2022

"I am Archangel Ryan and I speak to you today. As head of your new planetary government I am deeply interested in the quality of the transmissions that are produced here. As time passes, this forum will have more and more influence as more people check in to try to understand what is happening to this planet and the social and governmental constructs. Yet the cabal is invested deeply in creating confusion and chaos to prevent clear information. Amethyst is discovering how much they are disrupting her book by constant computer problems and migraine headaches to the point that the progress is being greatly affected. Just as the Lightlines are taking a pause,  she needs to temporarily stop trying to push the schedule on this work for just a little bit of time. 

"The cabal is beginning to suffer from burnout. They try and try to cause discord and time and time again they are slapped down. They are seeing their comrades being snuffed out one by one and are starting to question the value in continuing to interfere with the work being done here and elsewhere as the missions get closer and closer to manifesting on the planet. This is especially true since  archangels have been on duty on Urantia. 

"We have been able to clean up a significant portion of the communication lines, but they still have the wherewithal to keep confusion bubbling up to the forefront of many transmissions. Stay alert, but do not stand down in your transmitting responsibilities as this is exactly what they want. Do not let them succeed in discouraging you. 

"All that we can ask of you is do not let them succeed in limiting the number of transmission you do. This will give them a sense of accomplishment and that is the last thing we need at this very critical time. Be strong. Be brave and plow through with the knowledge that your Adjusters are not compromised by them and will always  connect your minds to the mind of the Father.  

"I am Archangel Ryan and give you encouragement to stay the course. You are doing well at it and your continued support is greatly appreciated."
Blessings,
Amethyst
kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Certainty and Clarity in Transmitting
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2022, 17:11:11 pm »
This is Arthura, the one who speaks generally through Dominick and his varying numbers of transmission posts.   Be assured I am also Maxwell, and others as I need be.  I am a Melchizedek but I am also a merchandiser known as a Magisterial Son, when I have to be.  Right now I am a Melchizedek, hence the name Arthura.

"The last few days have stunned our spirit world for understanding suddenly that Ron Besser has made the ploy as a mere mortal to decide the issue of t he program the cabal has been insisting on for the Urantia manager.  Machiventa Melchizedek prefers the term "manager." to the  term "Planetary Prince," but i still prefer Prince as I am quite old fashioned in my ways.  For that reason let side with myself and carry the idea of a Planetary Prince further than we ordinarily do.

"Ron here cares not what we use as he sees the term to be modernized needs the term Manager, but there is a regal side to the Prince that must be called Prince, and that is what I am stating needs to be rehearsed here too. 

"Amethyst has fully exhausted herself with computer problems.  Welcome to the club Amethyst, as Ron fully bargains not with the cabal and hits computer problems daily.   For your purposes Amethyst, listen more and get better done as you ihsist Ron has nothing to offer but good will and that is always true, but he is also a whizz with what you are trying to do and stands back in mercy over the issues you have to learn to face  on your own now.  Computer problems and historical transmissions are fought over upstairs by the angelic forces as they used to be in charge of history transmissions until one of the powers-to-be flew into a rage over how well Ron can do with the Master Spirits, and they immediately stood down forcing Ron into a caricature of the ABC Summaries to hide the transition to The FLURRY.   Now that is entirely gone but not forgotten as many around the world hold both publications well and full of promise.  Your book Amethyst is getting there but needs more updates than you know about right now.

"Transmissions are faulty sometimes for both you and Ron.  He knows immediately and throws them away even though he spent an hour on one or more.  For your own reasons Amethyst, your headaches and your computer are related to the cabal fully and yet you let them run over you and make a rag out of your efforts so much.  Ron never does tht and lets them know who is boss and it is not the  cabal.  Transmissions of the cabals are detectable even by you Amethyst and you leave them aside more than disagree with the transmitter.

"For that reason we suggest the following, not only to you Amethyst, but to all who transmit including Phyllis and Clency, Rene, Lemuel, and Elise.  Do not take any transmission without making sure you are happy with the truth that is contained in them right now.  In the future not to worry, but right now the cabal permeates the aire waves and we must be sure they are removed before the Second Return is here for good.

"We agree that your transmission above pleads to get out from under the insurrection, but it can do so only by refusing your particiaption too, all of you as transmitters.  Ron just stops typing.  Folds his hands,  And then speaks to anyone there to please remove the offending individual transmitting to you.  Ofent he hears: they are removed, go ahead please," and he finished the transmission properly.  It works for this one too and Ron asked for total removal to hear from me properly. 

"I think this is all I need to say and I am glad to report here is MICHAEL OF NEBADON:"

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Amethyst, you bring us glad tidings all the time.  Stop fussing all the time!  You make Ron sound like a god because he never fuses a good transmission, and so I ask what is wrong with you?  You are never satisfied and I wonder, truly, why?  Let the good tidings roll and just tell that nasty mind of yours to cut it out and it will learn you have personality control.  Ron long ago took personality control and does not abide mind getting involved at all anymore.  You have not learned that.

"Consider this Amethyst:  You are about 2/3rds through writing,  You need about fivty more pages to close it off.  Wait for me to finish it off with a dictation I give you to publish.  You need not be so original without transmissions you fail to take them.  Let me finish the book for you and that is the last chapter or the book!  Let me stand as I need to as you are ready to toss all aside without understanding you are dependendt on everything to do a book in the first place on Salvington's largess.  I remind all that Ron takes nearly 2/3rds of his books a direct dictation and never looks back.  He has gotten so good he need only ask how to write titles if  he decides he needs them to help the text flow for the reader.  You would help greatly to do  that too Amethyst.  K  MICHAEL OF NEBADON at your service"  K  

ARTHURA - "Ron knows these gambits so well he wishes you well to learn them well, and yet Amethyst you battle so much.  Let it flow and you will be done in about 2 (two) weeks, we promise."  ARTHURA
END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania