Author Topic: A change is gonna come  (Read 4598 times)

Online Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
A change is gonna come
« on: July 16, 2023, 01:54:35 am »
This is what I received this early morning at 6.00 o’clock my time zone, at almost a jump out of bed. It is short and intriguing, I don’t know the value of it, I am just laying it down on the table for your appreciation.

There we go : “You don’t know me yet, my name and my Order are of no importance for the time being. What I want to tell you is that your planet Urantia is going to experience an upheaval on a large scale, she will be shaken up on her basement, many will be distraught and will don’t know what to do. My advice to you is to keep cool, don’t panic, particularly don’t show up what is going on, stay away from the crowd for your own safety. My colleagues and I are here to help, we are what you may call “rescuers” of the galaxy. The population of Urantia has gone so astray that there is a need for a deep cleansing and the time is appropriate. You can lean upon us, so be of good courage and cheer.”

Thank you unknown entity for coming and delivering some heartening words of support.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: A change is gonna come
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2023, 10:26:47 am »
Clency, I know them and they are nothing to fool around with.  Transmit them when they allow you and us to and I will say this:  the Unknown Deity of the past week or so is directly involved.  Do you remember my trouble with the word CONDESCENSION?   It is an English word that means "stay with us while we speak kindly to you and we do not have to be kind but we are."  This speech you transmitted here I believe is the Deity of Heart for Urantia, and does not speak unless IT sees big trouble ahead for this world.  You are entirely correct to keep this Deity working with you and I am greatly interested in what the Deity of Condescension is going to say through you or the rest of us too.  I have a Lightline today and that Deity has a chance to speak with me.  If the Deity of Condescension speaks later today we may learn more.  Thank you for posting this transmission very much Clency.,
Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "I am transmitting very  carefully today Clency.  Listen to the USA Lightline tape at some point because I am going to talk about France and you and Ron and the Lightlines in general.  The Lightlines are not working well because they do not drive the information the way they used to and people are getting very  tired and put out to deal with it.  Ron feels like you do that it must continue in spite of being tired of everything to do with these changes.  Huge changes come to Urantia very soon and Ron reminds himself togo to the store to get som supplies and do get boxes of soups too Ron, enough for months if you can afford it.

"To you Clency, eat sparingly as you are not well thanks to the bleeding that happens to you so easily.  Eat enough to keep your liver engaged in digestion, and so on.  Ron has the same condition you have and  has to fight to get up and well enough to do  these Lightline things for all of you.  HE is t ired and cares very little about the Missions themselves unless they are a start at once and that is not in the cards. at least for today.  I am  MICHAEL OF NEBADON, at your service, Clency.  Eat a little and take your time to speak to your group and your Lightlines as much as you can.  MICHAEL. K"

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania