Author Topic: No stone unturned  (Read 4620 times)

Offline Clency

• MSN Messenger - klenn47@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
No stone unturned
« on: July 19, 2023, 10:20:46 am »
Unknown Entity : “You have asked for more news coming from our side, so here I am again to tell all of you not to bother yourself too much about the “how” and “when”, you will be informed in due time. We don’t deliver too many details for now, only just what is necessary for your knowledge, but don’t worry - you, the workers on the ground, will be fully instructed. The UNIVERSAL FATHER has declared that no stone will be left unturned on Urantia and it will be - just wait a little more, it will not be long. Like in a puzzled game, all the pieces are put together to form a visible image and we now have a clear idea towards what we are heading. Stay the course and you will be rewarded.”

MICHAEL: “I am the CREATOR SON of Nebadon, just giving you a brief overview of the situation right now. First of all, let me tell you that, formerly, we moved forward like a little child who is learning to walk properly, by putting one foot before another and you all know how many times we failed because of the interferences of the insurrectionists. We have learned from our past failures and to-day we go forward precautiously, so as not to stumble over a pitfall. We do have a plan that has been revised many times, because it was not adjustable to new conditions, that is why, in some measures, there have been regular changes in the announcement of the Second Return of JESUS. All of you, registered on this forum, are dear to me and you will be used according to your qualification, your experience in life and your adaptability to any situation. You will soon be in the loop of what is happening and as it has been said – no stone will be left unturned.”

Thank you Father MICHAEL and the Unknown Entity for coming to me this evening.
I am your servant, I am your liegeman, it is my will that your will be done.

Offline Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: No stone unturned
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2023, 00:16:19 am »
"This is JESUS.

"You Clency spell me correctly and you write Me well, but never expect a full answer when I must speak to time.  Soon or nearly-to-be is my answer to you today and the 20th of July as well.  France lives well and so does America, but your time in France, and my time in America is brief compared tp my time on earth, for I will spend at least 30 (thirty) of your Urantia years before you and you are long gone to the mansion worlds., before I leave Urantia.  Remember that too, Clency.  Eat well but take care of that bleeding s it is dangerous and you must rest more and more.  Ron rests now an hour or two a day as he must sleep breifly now to be well enough to write transmissions like this the rest of the day.  You transmitted me above, and I love the way you work, and it will work well when you must address France, and others on this side of the Atlantic too.

"God bless you Clency!  Let the tides of rip currents subside on your coast line in the Channel and let the Mediterranean get far too warm, and I will cleans the world of these horrors again, but man must learn to be careful now, as the planet must heal, and it must become a good planet again, for people will die many times if they are not learning to preserve the beauty and the sky of your planet much better.  Scientists worry nothing in comparison and you and Ron and a few others know the truth.  Keep us together Clency for this world and not just for France.  Ron loves his work too and provides you the room to grow as much as you want and we work for all of you at the same time as well.  Good day from America and to France, we saulte your work as always as Ron never forgets you are busy a continent away.  JESUS THE CHRIST to all of you!  K"
END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania