Author Topic: Lightline USA Extra - 22 February, 2024  (Read 4122 times)

Online SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Lightline USA Extra - 22 February, 2024
« on: February 22, 2024, 17:31:07 pm »
Lightline USA - extra - 22 February 2024

Here is the link to the tape for the Thursday Lightline at 2 p.m.

with your host Ron Besser

https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240222_110015 

Online Raz

• this, too, shall pass
    • View Profile
Re: Lightline USA Extra - 22 February, 2024
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2024, 11:05:56 am »
  • 022224 Audio Tape Light Line USA; host: Ron Besser; other transmitter: Elise;
  • Subjects: Arthura explains why pseudonyms are used, Light Lines will be used more for present and future news, Michael of Nebadon will be using Ron more and at moment’s notice possibly without advance notice, Missions are going forward again, when the Sixth Epochal Revelation is available old Urantia Books will be bought back, transmitters and others need to be ready to do their work, Pleiadians will continue to contact us through Carol or Ron, and Denson and Panoptia are both very similar planets to Urantia;
  • Speakers: Michael of Nebadon, Arthura, Universal Father, Machiventa Melchizedek, Monjoronson, Pleiadians, and Denson;
  • Transcribed By: RAZ ( I welcome corrections - just message me )
  • Link To Tape: https://www.conferencecalling.com/recordings/1528070/251848/VCISPREC02_251848_20240222_110015  

Ron Besser  
Welcome, everyone. This is the Light Line extra for this week at 2:00 p.m. on the 22nd of February. I'm Ron Besser, your host, and Michael of Nebadon requested this extra Light Line and is there anyone there to help us out, please?

Michael of Nebadon  
This is Michael, Ron, and thank you. I love the way into these things. The truth of the matter is, I'm Michael of Nebadon. There's a good reason I asked for this Light Line this afternoon. We know that Lemuel is seriously under the weather. I hope you're feeling a little better, Lemuel, also, Ron is just about able to see and walk at all. It is that serious.

Lemuel 
Yes, I am Ron. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon  
Okay, thank you, Lemuel. The entire matter of why we are holding the Light Line today is because I, Michael of Nebadon want to announce something very important. But before I do that, I'm asking Arthura, if he would like to say anything, before I hold forth.

Ron Besser  
Go ahead, Arthura, if you wish to speak. You're most welcome.

Arthura  
Thank you, Ron. I know I am. The truth of the matter is that you, Ron, Lemuel, and maybe one other will have a problem not with Light Lines in the future but this week, which is Thursday already, is to be truncated somewhat. We asked you, Ron, to hold a Light Line tomorrow, Friday. Please don't. We are having problems getting organized. For that particular reason, then Dominick, if you're going to hold another session with your transmissions, hold it tomorrow, if you would please. At 11:00 a.m. or even 2:00 p.m. if you choose otherwise. That is, let me repeat it, hold your second special for transmitting tomorrow, Friday if you would please, and announce the time if you have to. We are not going to have another Light Line with you, Ron.

Ron Besser  
Well, that's fine. Thank you.

Arthura  
Now this is Arthura, I want to remind you, Ron, that I am hyperinfinity. You know it very well. As a matter of fact, because of you, we are able to speak more freely. For those who are trying to understand why I am using the call sign of Arthura. If you tried to put my name up, it would be eight digits long with a couple of numbers in it. That's why we use the pseudonym, Arthura. And finally this to you, Michael: I'm stepping back and if you have something more to say, please go ahead.

Ron Besser  
Thank you, Arthura. Go ahead, Michael, if you're there.

Michael of Nebadon  
I am Ron and thank you. The truth of the matter is that we must make something perfectly clear. The Light Lines up to this point have been information we'd like to feed all of you from time immemorial. The truth of the matter is that what we are about to institute is time at the present and somewhat into the future. Here is the present. One. I am not on Urantia right now, but I will be in about four hours. That puts it at about 6:00 p.m. for you, Ron.

Ron Besser  
Yes. And that's New York time. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon  
Furthermore, number two, I am no longer going to transmit easily for or through any of you for the simple reason, that I am not always with transmitting equipment. Ron can receive without transmitting equipment. For that reason, I'm going to use him most often. The light lines that are to follow after this week will be held, according to schedule. Elise, Lemuel, and anybody else for that reason then we are going to institute the standards that you have set Ron for timing and use of services. For one difference and that's you Ron, I'm going to transmit several times a day. It's up to you to determine how to do that. Yes, Ron, please go ahead.

Ron Besser  
What I'm going to do, folks, is if it is a difficult schedule to figure out, that is He needs to speak when He wishes to speak, I will simply go into the service and open a Light Line. Check it now and then to see if anything's operating. I am not going to try to go crazy writing schedules and then have to change them because Michael has an emergency. So Michael, help yourself anytime and Ron will open the service anytime. Thank you, Michael. Go ahead.

Michael of Nebadon  
That is perfectly well instituted for Me, Ron. Now this: the true reason that I am speaking today in any particular social voice is that the trial for the Missions on Urantia are in terrible condition.

Ron Besser  
Excuse me.

Michael of Nebadon  
The reason they are in terrible condition is that the United States is ratcheting up the idea of war. We do not want war. We can snuff it. But right now we rather not be in the way. If that delays the missions, so be it. We're keeping Ron alive. Dominick and the rest of the transmitters up and at em and Ron will take the signal. He may call upon a transmitter randomly to do a transmission if that is my call. You are the Magisterial Foundation and its supporters, all of you here today. That means that we may use you any time when we need the support. Please be advised Ron, I'm not calling any Light Line other than your scheduled ones for next week.

But for the rest of you please check once in a while to see if there is a Light Line of sorts running because I called for it on the spot. And now this: Ron, your terrible health condition is not an average condition. You are under the spell of severe reprobation from a cabal that desires your death. You are the instigator and the worker of seeing to it that humans are informed. They hate it. For that reason you are under severe protection and that anything you choose to do should be known to us verbally before you do it. You see no reason to say anything right now and we accept that. And for reasons of state, speak something to me, Ron.

Ron Besser  
Well, this is Ron. I have because of the serious health conditions laid on me the last couple of weeks have no intention on going out other than to get the mail. And even that is difficult for me for the pain in the lower legs, which doesn't support my weight very well. In any case, Michael, insofar as I know, there's no change to my schedule, except to be inside, immediately.

Michael of Nebadon  
Thank you, Ron. I appreciate that. What about needing to go to the store or some health reasons?

Ron Besser  
Well, God forbid if I have to do it for some health reason. I don't know what will happen. I have avoided that because I have not yet found a doctor that understands how this can happen. As a result, they ignore it and I just suffer. Furthermore, the doctor I did have, who is from Belarus has just quit operating. I am not looking for anyone. I'm staying inside and hoping to get through it. Thank you, Michael.

Michael of Nebadon  
Thank you, Ron. Now that informs me and everyone else listening, that you are on your last legs, literally.

Ron Besser  
Perhaps, yes.

Michael of Nebadon  
For that reason, then you and Lemuel are not going to be twins to go over together. Lemuel has his own special case. Ron, you have your own special case. And for that reason, we deal with you separately. Now this: the entire matter over which we presume to hold these Light Lines, is under the special guidance of our Universal Father. Speak the Father then Ron.

Ron Besser  
I'm glad to and thank you, Michael.

Universal Father  
I am the Universal Father. I want it to be known both to you Ron and Dominick that both of you are holding the Magisterial Foundation, open and friendly. I want to warn you that the Urantia Foundation is entirely sure that you will pick up where they will put down. You haven't been unkind. You haven't been anything but waiting. For that reason, I the Universal Father say the following: The Urantia Foundation is now modified to distribute books only. They no longer carry the Fifth Epochal Revelation.

Ron, you will prepare the Sixth Epochal Revelation, have it printed, and together with the Urantia Foundation and the Magisterial Foundation, distribute its sale to others. It's too early to talk about appearance and cost. We think the book will be able to be distributed by May of 2025. Meanwhile, the Fifth Epochal Revelation continues to serve and will serve in spite of the errors for the next year and a half. After that, we will buy the book back. But we will not give a book in return. That they have to buy. We will pay a rebate, probably $20 a book for your old Urantia book. We will save them Ron in the basement of the library. You thought of it this morning. I happen to agree with it.

And now this: the entire situation may be war in a month or two months. The United States is sick and tired of that puny little ambassador to evil, Putin. He is assuming he can continue as he is indefinitely. The United States is not getting involved, either is the EU, but there will be an involvement that presses Putin back and he will quit the war claiming victory. We have nothing more to say.

And this: as your Father, please be informed that I am no longer participating in the Missions to Urantia. The Creator Son and I decided that with the help provided by humans and by Ron, Dominick, Elise, Raz, and who did I forget? Oh, Rene, there we go. The truth of the matter is, there needs to be an understanding between all the people I have mentioned; you are subject to Michael and that means Michael of Nebadon. If you do not act in accordance, then we will shift you from importance to an occasional user. You need to listen. You need to transmit. You need to understand what it is you are being asked to do.

For the rest of you who do not transmit necessarily: some do, listen to your orders. The Magisterial Foundation doesn't always get the order to speak to you. Now Clency of France: you are so Ill we have left your name out but you are subject to the call of the Father. You are open and available to me the Creator Son. You are also open and available to Ron and the Magisterial Foundation. Use all of us for your concerns or questions.

And finally this: the entire reason that I made a special call today and now we have 19 on board. Thank you. Is that I am particularly concerned that when we hold a Light Line that we must go through a regimen of trying to find an emcee and trying to do the best we can with what emcee is available. Ron, you are designated as the second in command, as emcee. You are not to become one who arranges speakers, you can't. But we will press them to you so you can press them to the transmitter. You are not required to be on Light Lines other than what we request you to be.

Elise, there may be a time you do not have an emcee but that you have to go on your own recognizance. Learn to do it. Ron does it all the time. It's not hard. Dominick, you need Arthura. As far as Clency is concerned, you will have a Melchizedek when you're well enough to speak. Rene, you are doing quite fine as you are and your arrangement is in place. For the rest of what we need to do for Light Lines is to stay the course. We will let you know when there are any changes either to the schedule or to extra Light Lines.

Michael of Nebadon  
This is Michael of Nebadon. The trial we have today is that we have all of these transmitters and all of you are complaining about the problem of being scheduled and dealing with irregular voicing. That stops right now. I have nothing further to say about why. Ron, you are free of the cabal, period. The rest of you will follow suit shortly. And finally this Ron: you will be finer and better every day now. That is a miracle.

Ron Besser  
Truly it is Michael. I'm so grateful. Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon  
And we thank you, Ron. The truth is Lemuel, you have passed through so many emergencies you will not have to go through another one. I'm not sure just what to do right now but continue to transmit, Lemuel. And finally this to you Ron: the entire matter today of this particular Light Line will end a little early but not quite yet.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
This is Machiventa Melchizedek. We had on board this morning several people Ron is delighted to see. One is Lina from Italy. He promised a teacher but I said no. Lina has to learn through another process. That's not unusual for folks that are beyond their 70 years. Your brains are a little different in preparation of going to the mansion worlds your adjusters reset the tonality. That is the frequency you learn from a little bit higher. As a result, you get silent messages from the mansion worlds that prepare you to stay on those worlds when you finally remove yourselves from the material planet.

Lina, you are already in process. So are two of your friends you share with. Don't worry about what seems like a scattered shot. Ron made it very clear how to go through the physical process. Dominick needs to repeat that. And finally this: I am Machiventa Melchizedek and I want you all to understand this: Ron has said; well, I guess I'm about to say my goodbyes. I don't see any way out of this. The truth of the matter is Ron, there is a way out of it. You're going through it now and it's painful. That is going to summarily end very soon. And we hear you say thank you very much. Yes, Ron, go ahead.

Ron Besser  
What they don't hear folks, that is the divine beings that speak through me; is my decision making. That is not audible always on the spirit line. My concern is always to be available and progressing with the idea of information to you. The way we live is best lived, by hearing the intentions of our spiritual superiors. I consider if I'm not there, that we may not get to hear them clearly. Our spiritual superiors today, if I may speak this Machiventa.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Certainly, Ron.

Ron Besser  
Is number one. The Missions are go. The missions are go. Number two, The entire reason for me is not to go, necessarily. But I did request that I be able to install free electricity and begin the writing of the Chronicles. That has been granted. I thank you deeply.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Thank you, Ron.

Ron Besser  
Number three, I intend to use the Board of Directors of the Magisterial Foundation along with any other unity that wishes to join us to offer their services. I am not asking for control except for schedule. The schedule has to be put in order that you can depend to hear what we say we will do. I will hold the schedules. I will see to it that there is an emcee or at least a transmitter and that I'm almost guaranteeing that under the current emergencies, there may be extra Light Lines because you need to know. I am not informing the world. I'm informing you. That's all I have Michael or Machiventa.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
It's Machiventa, Ron.

Ron Besser  
That's all I have that I can think to say.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Thank you, Ron and one more thing I want you to say is how much you appreciate me.

Ron Besser  
And who are you? Oh yes, Machiventa. May I remind you He is the sage of Salem, a biblical figure, particularly in the Old Testament. If you read, you will find the word Melchizedek mentioned. You will hear the sage of Salem mentioned in the first five books.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
And truly Ron, I am grateful for you to mention that as you believe I am part of the religion of man.

Ron Besser  
You are not only part of the religion of man it is made possible for you and for me with you. I thank you deeply not only for you Machiventa, but for the Melchizedek service that has provided a safeguard that brooks evil and prepares our minds even better. Hurray to the Melchizedeks from man. Thank you Machiventa.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Thank you, Ron. I will take that as a full statement of truth. And finally, to all of you listening, there are now 19. I want it to be known that the entire reason that I must speak now.

Ron Besser  
And one moment please. Go ahead Dominick, you're open.

Dominick  
Just a quick question. When you say Rene, are you also referring to the group that it constitutes Rene now or individually? There are also maybe two or three other transmitters that are lumped in as Rene, at this point like Evelio, Ruth, and I think one other, that's all.

Ron Besser  
Oh, yes. When I say Rene, I am referring to not only Rene but the group over which he is a transmitter or at least the service member that communicates with the Magisterial Foundation and this discussion forum. They are all embraced, Dominick, and thank you.

Dominick  
Go ahead, back to you. All right.

Michael of Nebadon  
This is the last speech I want to make for today. This is Michael of Nebadon, Ron. You are never quite sure how those speaking are referring. You will always clarify with the issue that Michael of Nebadon will correct you if you're wrong. I never have to correct you, Ron. Rene, of course, is embraced along with all of his group members and the new transmitters that we hear of so nicely now.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
And finally, this to you, Ron, this is Machiventa. The truth of the matter is, you are not failing at all, but your body is. You are seeing what?

Ron Besser  
I am seeing the Liberty Bell. I was promised to see by the Magisterial Sons way back in 2005.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Machiventa says don't go into it, Ron. I have something to say.

Ron Besser  
All right.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
That bell you saw Ron was not the Liberty Bell but the old-fashioned bell that has a sine curve at the top in bronze. That is not being rung. The Liberty Bell is being rung and that's what you said.

Ron Besser  
Indeed I did.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
I'm slow, my apologies. Let Ron's voice be true. I missed it. The Liberty Bell will ring. That is the promise of the Magisterial Sons, their staff and to you, Ron, you will meet them face to face in a few short months. They will use your office when you have a downtown office. And that will say, over the door, the Magisterial Foundation in nice metal letters.

Ron Besser  
Oh, thanks.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
That is what you have wanted from the beginning.

Ron Besser  
Yes. Feeling sure. That makes a difference to man. He can walk to an office and get the sense of the New Age, even for Urantia. Thank you.

Monjoronson  
This is Monjoronson.

Ron Besser  
Welcome, Monjoronson. Please go ahead.

Monjoronson  
Thank you, Ron. The truth of the matter, your mouth has gotten bone dry. That is the result of medicine we're giving you that keeps you awake and alive. That is how close you are to going to the mansion worlds. The truth of the matter is you had nothing but dreams and are not well slept for today. But you're fine. Serara and I, Monjoronson wish to say this to you. That bell was not the Liberty Bell originally.

Ron Besser  
No, I saw an old-fashioned chapel bell when you first presented it to me.

Monjoronson  
That is correct. That bell has been withdrawn in favor of the Liberty Bell. The United States has accidentally put its foot in world war three. Biden is being reminded to stay away from that god-awful Putin and to remove themselves from the South Koreans who are taunting the North Koreans. China is pulling back. I am warning all of you. Listen to the news carefully. Israel isn't the only situation. We let this go for the moment.

Universal Father  
And finally this to you Ron. I'm Father.

Ron Besser  
Yes, Father. Thank you.

Universal Father  
I want it known that Ron has the capacity to visit Paradise. I never knew it until yesterday, when he sat down to do a piece of work and the Master Force Organizers came in to chat. I have never seen them do that before. And Ron's delighted.

Ron Besser  
It is amazing.

Universal Father  
I agree with that. And this is for you alone Ron: the trial for you to see today is hard. The pain in your ankles and legs is harsh. But you cheer yourself up with a good laugh when things go as you say, wrong. They will no longer go wrong, Michael is firmly in control. And those transmitters that have trouble getting on, that ends. Yes. You never think of it, Elise. Dominick, you're about as bad, but that's evil. And that's cabal pulling it. They're done for Ron. Removed. And thank you for the fireworks, Ron.

Ron Besser  
Thank you.

Michael of Nebadon  
Now this: I am Michael of Nebadon. I am going to come to you.

Ron Besser  
One moment. Let's come to you Elise, you're the most practiced. I have a message Elise through you of the Universal Father. You are unmuted. If you would please take a transmission and speak Father if you will please.

Elise  
Yes, thank you. This is Elise. Thank you, Father, please speak through me.

Universal Father  
This is your Universal Father and I speak through you to all. This has been a very rough Light Line for some of you. But for most of you, a very clear and a good Light Line to comprehend what the situation is and how we are going further and solve the problems you are facing and have been facing for such a long time. We have made up our minds that some things have to happen before peace, calmness, and quiet can settle down on Urantia. There are so many people who are suffering, innocent people, by those who think they can do anything they want. I want to tell you that we are taking care of your planet in a different way and through these Light Lines and transmissions you'll hear about our plans, about your work, about what is in store for everyone to make this a better place to live. I am Father. You're all in my care but you have to work and realize that certain things are necessary. Don't think that anything will come easily or through us, put your shoulders under the work and show your worth working with

Elise  
I'm sorry, my connection is gone. Just give me a moment. Father please pick me up again and thank you.

Universal Father  
Thank you, Elise. I want to say to all of you: know that I am your Father. Talk to me. Remember me during your days. Don't stray away too far from me. I am reachable and I can talk to you. To all those who want who want to transmit and even if you do not get an answer right away, know that I'm listening. Do not give up what you have begun. It's too important, especially now when the world has come to a point that is hard to turn and it shall have its course. This is your Universal Father and I'm going to leave it at that. Thank you.

Elise  
Okay, that's it, I think, Ron. Could you take it, please?

Ron Besser  
Yes, I would. And thank you very much, Father. And thank you, Elise, for stepping in.

Universal Father  
This is, Father. I'm speaking back through Ron again. And thank you, Elise. The truth of the matter is that we are not having a problem with broadcast signal. We are having a problem getting through the maze of current effects of the excitement of war on Urantia. Let me say this, the entire matter of war with the United States is not easily addressed. The United States has so much power it can afford to just sit back. Biden is furious with Iran. Not entirely in good favor with Israel. But we are also seeing a new miscreant in the name of the Lord. Those in various European states who choose to decide that they have nothing further to do either with Ukraine, Russia, or any other Baltic state until they themselves are in better control in those countries. I am not going to name them. But Lemuel, you should know it well.

I am now considering changing the Light Line to a different name, Ron, mainly well, I'll let this go for the moment. You have used it Ron since 1992 with the idea of calling it Light Line. We never did until about 1997, when the term actually became usable. For that reason, then Ron, you think it is an excellent way of speaking to the light of spirit in our personages to the material world that you must operate with. That is the best word I can think of myself. I'm leaving it alone. But we have, I think in the near future, a change to some of the way we do things to produce them.

Michael of Nebadon  
For now, this is Michael of Nebadon. The forewarning about war is genuine. We can listen to the deliberations in the private counsels and they are all speaking to the end to the Ukraine war and the beginning of a general policing of the communist state of Russia. I am not pretending I like Russia at this point. Israel is a pain. And frankly, China and North Korea better watch their moves. It isn't the United States. It's your Father. Please be well, all of you.

Universal Father  
I am the Universal Father and I'm pulling back just enough so that Machiventa Melchizedek may speak the final.

Ron Besser  
Thank you, Father. We open the door to you, Machiventa. Please continue.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Thank you, Ron, I love your protocol. For reasons of state Ron, you are not going to be a Melchizedek immediately.

Ron Besser  
I really didn't expect it. But then, hey.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Thank you, hey, this. The truth of the matter is that if war breaks out in some manner with the United States, we're not going to touch it with a 10 foot pole. Therefore, we gotta hurry up and get it established before there is that kind of warning. Ron, your Magisterial Foundation is a lifesaver. You are established. You work well. We own it. 

Ron Besser  
Yes, I'm saying well, what more do you want? Peace on Earth? Well, you know the cost of that now. Yes, right.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Thank you, it's beautifully spoken. Now this, we're going to close shop a little bit early. It's an emotional day for us. Maybe for some of you, too. But keep in mind that this is Thursday. Ron is going to cancel the Friday. No need to hold it after we've had these explanations. So change your note, Dominick, if you will, on the face of the discussion forum. This is the Light Line, no Friday Light Line for Ron. And finally, this to all of you who may be listening via a pod or other concern in electronics. Ron needs to expand Light Line into a type of broadcast.

Ron says we have one hour maybe an hour and a half and then we don't have any more programming. I'm going to provide programming Ron. Set up a podcast. You can afford it and know and run an advertisement. Do not set the podcast up until we have the intro ready on tape, Dominick. And finally this: the entire meaning for you Dominick is to follow the course that you and Ron have determined. It's a good one. Get that brochure out. At least for 500. Ron, you must use what you have done.

Ron Besser  
Yes, Machiventa. It references not only what the Magisterial Foundation is, but mostly the idea of free electricity. What would be your suggestion that we turn it to or keep?

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Keep what you have, Ron. It's perfect. We thank you.

Ron Besser  
Thank you Machiventa.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Thank you.

Ron Besser  
I think we had, yes.

Michael of Nebadon  
This is Michael of Nebadon. I was undecided myself Machiventa and you should keep it just as well as you have it done Ron. It is a perfect brochure.

Ron Besser  
I'm not used to that. I might be nervous.

Michael of Nebadon  
That's okay. Thank you, to you Ron. You can't seem to get out of it without being Mr. Goodbar.

Ron Besser  
I'm not so sure Adjuster is ready to put that on my necklace.

Michael of Nebadon  
That is fine, Ron, and we agree with Him. And finally this to everyone here: it's a few minutes to three, we see no particular reason to continue this.

Ron Besser  
And yes, I'm coming to you, Dominick. Go ahead.

Dominick  
Yeah, I have a question for the group. And while we're on the subject of all the transmitters on the forum, what could you explain or can we get clarification on the role of the things like the Pleiadians? And any, where do they fit in? And where do transmitters who might be receiving messages like Carol fit in? That's it, Ron. And by the way, there's there never was anything scheduled for tomorrow. So just to reaffirm, there's nothing on the books for tomorrow. It's for next Thursday 11:00 a.m. Anyway, back to you on that question about.

Ron Besser  
It gets so complicated. Thank you, Dominick. The Pleiadians are what earthlings call aliens. They are still humans living on their material planet. They are advanced enough to make communication possible to other civilizations off planet. Their intention is to continue with Carole Depula in order that she may receive their good wishes.

Pleiadians  
All of you who had a chance to speak to the Pleiadians did not bother. Ron did and enjoys us tremendously. We with him. Therefore, we will continue to contact Ron and Carol Deptula. If it's necessary, Dominick we'll contact you. Now, why are we involved? We are a lover of the Father. He is our God. Our only and one savior. We never had a bestowal. Not every planet does. And for that reason, we have a sentimental view of Jesus. We want to be in contact. Carol is fine. Ron will do. And for reasons of state, he looks to the side of his computer. We have a representative there Ron. He will follow you from time to time.

Ron Besser  
We are grateful for the representative. Does he have band-aids?

Pleiadians  
Yes, he does.

Ron Besser  
Well, we will see to you then, Representative.

Pleiadians  
Thank you. And this what is a band-aid, Ron?

Ron Besser  
They play at football games, besides putting a little strip on a wound.

Pleiadians  
Oh, that too, sir.

Ron Besser  
 Yes. We return this back to you, Dominick. Did you have anything else?

Dominick  
No. Back to you, Ron. Thanks.

Ron Besser  
Okay. Thank you, Dominick. Just a minute, there we go.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
This is Machiventa Melchizedek, Ron. I'm delighted to know that college football games that the band-aids play. I see why.

Ron Besser  
Yeah. They earn a lot of prestige by being on the football team. Plus crippled for life many times. We are glad for them. Thank you, Machiventa. Was there more?

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Only this Ron: the entire matter of the Magisterial Foundation is a promise for the future of other planets. We never thought of it, Ron. My gosh, what a good idea. You are the first one ever to say humans should be able to accomplish and work with a Magisterial or a Spiritual Mission if they are well enough informed on a planet. I will see to it that a place like Denson, oh yes Ron.

Ron Besser  
I talked with Denson yesterday. They really took it in the neck. I hope they can use something and that they are part of this Mission.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Thank you, Ron. I am grateful to say that Denson now considers you one of them.

Ron Besser  
I, do I look like you?

Denson  
Yes.

Ron Besser  
Well, maybe better luck next time. Thank you.

Denson  
This is Denson, we are number 604 of the Satania system.

Ron Besser  
Thank you.

Denson  
You are 606. 605 never became fully humanized and has been removed. If you're wondering why the skip.

Ron Besser  
Denson, may I speak?

Denson  
Certainly.

Ron Besser  
The Urantia Book points out that an experimental planet receives a special number too. I don't know how we qualify with 606 but I do know that we were designated experimental and that has been removed from us now. We are just like you, Denson. I'm sorry to say.

Denson  
Thank you, Ron. We say good day.

Ron Besser  
Thank you, Denson. Thank you Machiventa, Michael for permitting that.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Thank you, Ron and they will be heard more often.

Ron Besser  
Panoptia is part of us too.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Yes.

Ron Besser  
Our twin?

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Yes. Denson is now a twin, Ron.

Ron Besser  
I am delighted. Welcome to the family.

Denson  
Thank you, Ron.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
I am now going to be Machiventa Melchizedek, the wonderful one.

Ron Besser  
Let's see if we can gird our loins.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Yes, yes. It's this Ron. You have tempted me to swat you once in a while getting off script. But you don't have a script. We do. And we more or less force one. The truth of the matter is you're so well done you can ad lib and it always works so much better. From now on, you're no longer under the proscription of entirely the script. And I for one will always attend to make sure, you're a good boy.

Ron Besser  
By all means.

Machiventa Melchizedek  
Now everybody we have reached the hour when we are done. Thank you for attending. Ron will not hold a Light Line tomorrow. I will leave it up to Dominick what he wants to do. And we will see you Sunday, this coming Sunday with all our bells on. Thank you for attending. We say goodbye today.

end
Nothing is lost to the heart of God,
nothing is lost for ever;
God's heart is love,
and that love will remain,
holding the world forever. (lyrics by Colin Gibson, Words © 1996 Hope Publishing Company)