Author Topic: 1,300 years ahead!!  (Read 5090 times)

Online Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
1,300 years ahead!!
« on: February 16, 2022, 12:03:49 pm »
1,300 years ahead!!

By the Universal Father.
 Transmitter: René Durán.
 February 15, 2022, Phoenix AZ.

This is a broadcast with an unusual start please stay there with me

ã€ŠMr Slim》

"Mr. Slim calling Rene.

Rene!  !!

-YES SIR.

"You understand The Urantia Book because it is from our origin"

The scribe:
 -I am René, Mr. Slim, tell me, what else do you know that he can share with me on this fascinating subject?

"Indeed. I am Walter Slim, it is a name of American origin, and it is apparently a confusion, but it is not. I am your Universal Father with a random name.

"The Urantia Book is easy for you to interpret, because we use the same language, it is from our origin and your sense of inquiry satisfies me, it is clearly a topic of conversation between Entities of high origin, in any case, you are one of ours and I am very pleased that even being of evolutionary origin, your understanding is so high among the most illustrious minds of the Urantian territory.
 "It is my pleasure to declare that the scribe along with others have ceased to exist in such a convulsed world, we are talking about the future, the Earth will have ceased to be a tiny granite on the horizon. We would be talking several hundred, and even several millennia ahead in time, satisfying some questions that you are going to be ask when reading these insights, which you voluntarily take from me.

"It is without a doubt that we are in the year 3,321, when all this maelstrom has passed and neither rises in tone nor violence are appreciated in its streets, the electrical outlets fully evolved according to celestial standards.

"The Universal Father is pleased to reveal minute portions of the future to my son the scribe.

The scribe:
 -I am your son the scribe extremely pleased by these future conversations with my Father, my giver of life.

The Father:
 "Thank you all for reading to this point, I am the Universal Father leaving the scene.

Minutes later:

"Mask, for those times in the future, your current mask will be just a memory of the bad time they are in."

End.

Rene

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

1,300 años adelante!!

Por el Padre Universal. 
Transmisor:René Durán. 
Febrero 15 2022, Phoenix AZ. 

Esta es una transmisión con un inicio inusual por favor quédense allí conmigo 

《Mister Slim》

"Mister Slim llamando a René.

René! !!

-SI SEÑOR. 

"Tú comprendes El Libro de Urantia porque es origen de nosotros" 

El escriba:
-Yo soy René, Señor Slim,  platíqueme, que más  sabe que pueda compartir conmigo sobre este tema tan fascinante  

"En efecto.  Yo soy Walter Slim, es un nombre de origen Americano, y es aparentemente una confusión, pero no lo es. Yo soy tu Padre Universal con un nombre al azar.

"El libro de Urantia es de fácil interpretación por tí, pues manejamos el mismo lenguaje,  es de nuestro origen y me satisface tu sentido de  indagación, es a todas luces un tema de conversación entre Entidades de alto origen, en todo caso, tu eres uno de los nuestros  y me complace sobre manera, que aún siendo de origen evolucionario, tu entendimiento este tan alto entre las mentes más preclaras del territorio urantiano.
"Es mi placer declarar que el escriba junto con otros han dejado de existir en un mundo tan convulsionado , estamos hablando  a futuro,  la Tierra habrá dejado de ser un granito minúsculo en el horizonte. Estaríamos hablando varios cientos, y hasta varios milenios adelante en el tiempo, satisfaciendo algunas preguntas  que te van a realizar al leer estos insights, que voluntariamente tomas de mí mano.

"Es sin lugar a equivocarnos, que estamos en el año 3,321, cuando todo este vorágine ha pasado y no se aprecian ni subidas de tono, ni violencia en sus calles, las tomas eléctricas totalmente evolucionadas de acuerdo  a estándares celestiales.

"Este el Padre Universal complacido de develar mínimas porciones del futuro a mi hijo el escriba. 

El escriba:
-Yo soy tu hijo el escriba complacido extremadamente por estas conversaciones a futuro con mi Padre, mi dador de la vida.

El Padre:
"Gracias  a todos por leer hasta este punto, yo soy el Padre Universal dejando la escena. 

Minutos más tarde:

"Mascarilla,  para esos tiempos en el futuro, su Mascarilla actual , será apenas un recuerdo del mal momento en que están". 

Fin.

René