Author Topic: Michael of Nebadon - Awaiting for Commencement of My Second Bestowal  (Read 4822 times)

7inOcean

Speaker: Michael of Nebadon
Subject: Awaiting for Commencement of My Second Bestowal
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 4.30am (AEDT)

You are not sure what it is to understand and so you step back to get a better perspective on what it is that we are letting out at this moment of time. Just recently you have been hearing the term the Secret Police and that is such a term unheard of for us as well. It is not to do with norms that are in place, but to do with what the Paradise Trinity now places to inform us not to go ahead unless it is safe to do so. Most of our Mission plans are ready and are in place to go with, but the current matter of nuclear weapons and the use of them concerns the Universal Father in particular. As is discussed in recent developments any nuclear weapons that are used can have such an effect on the earth’s atmosphere that it will disrupt our work in assisting you all on the planet. The free energy system relies on a good working atmosphere and so on. That too, will be difficult if nuclear weapons are detonated and so we will render them useless by means we will not disclose. I am the Creator Son, your Local Universe Father and Sovereign, my name is Michael of Nebadon and I lived the life of JESUS in my first Bestowal in a human life on a mortal planet. It is still my pride and joy and so it will be again in my second Bestowal as JESUS before you all once again.

This time it will require much more than the first as we enter into a different age and mentality on this planet. Much change will occur and so it will require all the assistance that I and my team can offer to enable your growth and survival. Danger is lurking and you will all need to be on the watch as the earth is about to change due to the tectonic uplift and how that will affect the landscape you live on. 

There are so many areas of concerns and we will attend to them in each as they occur. For the most part we will be with you and reassure you that assistance is not far away. Right now we are ready and waiting for the go ahead signal from the Universal Father who is doing a sweep on the landscape of Urantia to ensure it is safe for us to begin our work. At the moment we are awaiting for the Secret Police to give us an update and we will not speak any further than that. 

Stay tuned for our updates as this is a rolling ball so-to-speak. I tune out as that is all for now. Good day, Out. K.

End.

[Thank you Micheal of Nebadon for explaining a little more for us to be aware of. Shalom.]