Author Topic: Appearance of aliens in Brazil?  (Read 4185 times)

Online JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Appearance of aliens in Brazil?
« on: January 06, 2024, 22:28:58 pm »
https://techbreak.com.br/video-shows-strange-3-meter-tall-beings-spotted-on-an-island-in-southern-brazil/

Appearance of aliens in Brazil?

Aliens over three meters tall would have been seen by local residents on an island in the southern region of Brazil (Ilha do Mel, in Paraná), unless I'm mistaken this was today during the day, January 6, 2024, at least there was publicity today, according to the link with the videos.

Post Scriptum:

There is a website that says that they are normal people.... that the hill is small.... and that it was just a zoom effect... that is, enlarging the focus on the image....

Maybe this is it...

Be that as it may... I believe that perhaps one day humanity will have the revelation that we are not alone in the universe... and that we participate in a spiritual family in the universe with the same Universal Father God of all.

Aparição de aliens no Brasil?

Aliens com mais de três metros de altura teriam sido vistos por moradores locais em uma ilha na região sul do Brasil (ilha do mel, no Paraná), salvo engano isto foi hoje durante o dia, 06 de janeiro de 2024, pelo menos houve divulgação no dia de hoje, conforme link com os vídeos.

Post Scriptum:

tem um site que diz que são pessoas normais.... que o morro é pequeno.... e que foi apenas um efeito de zoom... ou seja ampliação do foco na imagem....

talvez seja isto mesmo... 

seja como for... eu acredito que talvez um dia a humanidade tenha a revelação de que não estamos sozinhos no universo.... e que participamos de uma família espiritual no universo com o mesmo Deus Pai Universal de todos.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2024, 09:26:07 am by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Online JuliodaLuz

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Appearance of aliens in Brazil?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2024, 15:10:17 pm »
Post Scriptum 2 (January 8, 2024, Monday)

Date of occurrence, December 30, 2023, Saturday, during the day.

Introduction, Sara Darete, the person who recorded the video lives here in Brasília, being a tourist then, and was on Ilha do Mel with other people, on December 30, 2023, Saturday, according to her recent statement, when she recorded the video.

On the other hand, according to her information, there would be no trail at the location of the route.

For me it's a simple issue to resolve. Just take a very tall and normal person, for example, 2 meters, preferably, with some measuring material, for example, a previously measured tree branch, and compare at the same angle as the recording, to see if the images are compatible in relation to height.

On the other hand, the descent time of this very tall person down the hill can be timed, to see if the normal movement is slow or fast. In the video the movement was very fast.

The issue is dividing opinions here in Brazil.

Some believe that they could be humanoid extraterrestrial beings over three meters tall.

Others, however, argue that they are simply very tall people, but normal Earthling human beings.

If you do this test that I mentioned here, this revelation will finally be discovered.

The information that according to local residents there would be no natural trails on this filmed route can also be investigated.

I've noticed that there are already websites in Spanish and English commenting on the subject. Maybe it will be published in other languages.

Other websites with national impact here in Brazil are publishing the article here in Brazil, for example:

https://revistamonet.globo.com/noticias/noticia/2024/01/video-com-aparicao-de-criaturas-de-35-metros-no-litoral-do-parana-viraliza-e-causa-comocao-nas-redes.ghtml

Now I will transcribe part of the news from the website below:

https://agronews.tv.br/video-de-et-gigante-na-ilha-do-mel/2/

Opinion of the owner of the original video
Sara Dalete, the brave amateur filmmaker behind the mysterious images, appears to tell her version of the alien enigma on Ilha do Mel. In her statement, Sara clarifies that the footage, taken on her cell phone on a peaceful December 30th, came as a surprise while she was walking with her family on the island.

“Guys, I opened my Instagram and shared it because there were a lot of people spreading fake news, saying they were residents and so on. Was not. I was with my family, we are from Brasília, there was my family, which is my husband, my parents and about six other people that we met on the island, also looking at the mountain, right?“, says Sara in the video .

Originally from Brasília, they came across the intriguing sight when they looked at the stone, witnessing beings that captured the attention of the entire country. However, Sara highlights the impossibility of approaching the place where the creatures were and the lack of viable communication, highlighting that the beings moved surprisingly quickly. “How big that person was, those three, I don’t know, believe me. Whatever you think you should believe was up there, right? And then we started filming, I zoomed in. That's why the footage isn't very, like, very clear, right? But we are not island residents. We were passing through, it was actually on one side of the island.”, she explains.

For her, this strange behavior raises doubts, especially considering that, according to local witnesses, the place has no trails. The enigma deepens, and theories continue to revolve around this peculiar experience on Ilha do Mel. “And it wasn’t that Saturday that we did the filming. I'm going to put the exact date of the filming, when we did it and then we use it to identify it to see if it really was a person and it was blurry. But we found the behavior of the person very strange, who was up there on the hill. I think she also came down very quickly, so it could be.”, she adds.

=======

Post Scriptum 2 (08 de janeiro de 2024, segunda-feira)

Data da ocorrência, 30 de dezembro de 2023, sábado, durante o dia.

Introdução, Sara Darete, a pessoa que gravou o video mora aqui em Brasília, sendo turista então,  e estava na ilha do mel com outras pessoas, no dia 30 de dezembro de 2023, sábado, conforme sua declaração recente, quando gravou o vídeo.

Por outro lado, conforme suas informações, não haveria trilha no local do trajeto.

Para mim é uma questão simples de resolver. Basta ir uma pessoa muito alta e normal, por exemplo, de 2 metros, preferencialmente, com um algum material para medição, exemplo, um galho de árvore previamente medido, e comparar no mesmo ângulo da gravação, para ver se as imagens são compatíveis em relação a altura.

Por outro lado, pode ser cronometrado o tempo de descida desta pessoa muito alta descendo o morro, para ver se o deslocamento normal é lento ou rápido. No vídeo o deslocamento foi muito rápido.

A questão está dividindo as opiniões, aqui no Brasil.

Algumas acreditam que possam ser seres extraterrestes humanoides com mais de três metros de altura.

Outras porém, defendem que são simples pessoas muito altas, mas seres humanos terráqueos normais.

Se fizerem este teste que eu comentei aqui, esta revelação enfim será descoberta.

Também pode ser investigada a informação de que conforme moradores locais não haveria trilhas naturais neste percurso filmado.

Eu já notei que já existem sites em espanhol e em inglês comentando o assunto. Talvez tenha divulgação em outros idiomas.

Outros sites de repercussão nacional aqui no Brasil, estão divulgando a matéria aqui no Brasil, por exemplo:

https://revistamonet.globo.com/noticias/noticia/2024/01/video-com-aparicao-de-criaturas-de-35-metros-no-litoral-do-parana-viraliza-e-causa-comocao-nas-redes.ghtml

Agora vou transcrever parte da notícia do site abaixo:

https://agronews.tv.br/video-de-et-gigante-na-ilha-do-mel/2/

Opinião da dona do vídeo original
Sara Dalete, a corajosa cineasta amadora por trás das misteriosas imagens, aparece para contar sua versão do enigma alienígena na Ilha do Mel. Em sua declaração, Sara esclarece que as filmagens, realizadas em seu celular em um pacífico dia 30 de dezembro, foram uma surpresa enquanto passeava com sua família na ilha.

“Gente, eu abri o meu Instagram e divulguei porque tinha um monte de gente espalhando fake news, falando que era morador e tal. Não era. Eu estava com a minha família, somos de Brasília, estava a minha família, que é o meu marido, meus pais e mais umas seis pessoas que a gente encontrou na ilha, olhando também para a montanha, né?“, diz Sara no vídeo.

Originários de Brasília, eles se depararam com a visão intrigante quando olharam para a pedra, testemunhando seres que capturaram a atenção de todo o país. No entanto, Sara destaca a impossibilidade de se aproximar do local onde as criaturas estavam e a falta de comunicação viável, ressaltando que os seres se moviam de maneira surpreendentemente rápida. “Como estava grande aquela pessoa, aqueles três, sei lá, acreditem. O que vocês acharem que devem acreditar que estava ali em cima, né? E aí a gente começou a filmar, eu dei um zoom. Por isso que a filmagem não fica muito tipo, muito nítida, né? Mas nós não somos moradores da ilha. Nós estávamos de passagem, inclusive era um dos lados da ilha.“, explica.

Para ela, esse comportamento estranho levanta dúvidas, especialmente considerando que, segundo testemunhas locais, o local não possui trilhas. O enigma se aprofunda, e as teorias continuam a girar em torno dessa peculiar experiência na Ilha do Mel. “E não foi nesse sábado que a gente fez a filmagem. Eu vou botar a data certinho da filmagem, de quando a gente fez e aí a gente usa para identificar para ver se realmente era uma pessoa e ficou assim borrado. Mas a gente achou o comportamento da pessoa muito estranho, que estava lá em cima do morro. Acho que ela desceu também muito rápido, então pode ser.“, complementa.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2024, 15:29:26 pm by JuliodaLuz »

Online JuliodaLuz

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Appearance of aliens in Brazil?
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2024, 15:57:47 pm »
Post Scriptum 3:
Mystery solved?

A basketball athlete (over two meters tall), she says she is the person filmed and was on Ilha do Mel.

See:
https://diariodonordeste.verdesmares.com.br/jogada/ex-ologista-do-basquete-cearense-e-confundido-com-extraterrestre-na-ilha-do-mel-e-viraliza-nas-redes-1.3464333
Transcription:
This weekend, a video recorded by people hiking on Ilha do Mel, in Paraná, ended up going viral on social media after they spotted a “giant being” and thought it was an “ET”. After several theories created about the supposed extraterrestrial, Felipe Motta, former Basquete Cearense player and current Flamengo winger, spoke via video and announced that the apparition was, in fact, the athlete himself.

The over two meter tall player said he was taking a tour of the place and jokes that he is aware that his height is unusual.

=======

So, it looks like the mystery has been solved.

But the question remains:

- Will humanity one day have contact with extraterrestrials and discover that we are part of a spiritual family throughout the universe, with the same God, Universal Father of All?

- Will there one day be the physical presence of representatives of God here on our planet again?

According to the Urantia Book, normal evolutionary planets normally have the presence of a representative of God, the Universal Father of all, who helps the spiritual evolution of the planet.

And in my humble view, yes, we need more than ever the physical presence of a representative of God, the Universal Father, for example, with the return of Jesus and also, perhaps, according to the Urantia Book, with the physical appearance of Magisterial Sons (Also sons of God from Paradise), Melchizedeks (as well as Machiventa Melchizedek who was on our planet, with the wise man of Salem (Jerusalem) and who appears in the Bible, at the time of Abraham, and who knows the return of the sons materials Adam and Eve, as stated in the Bible and the Urantia Book.

Be that as it may, I particularly recently made a personal reflection on my destiny that I totally renounce any request to God, the Universal Father, leaving it to God, the Father, that the greatest will of God, the Universal Father, be fully accomplished.

Yes, I had personal projects, but I reflected deeply, and I know that God, the Universal Father, will choose the best destiny for me and our planet, whatever the chosen destination.

I repeat a statement that I have already made here on this site (Forum Serara) several times:

- I really admire a phrase from the USA, which is in the hearts of Americans (In God, we trust)

In Portuguese (Brazil) we trust in God.

On the other hand, it is also opportune to talk about the deep meaning of a word of faith, Islam. Yes, Islam means surrender.

And total surrender. It is total surrender so that the will of God, the universal Father of all, may be carried out.

I surrender completely to the will of God, Universal Father of all.

For those who like movies, entertainment. A key word, too, can be seen in the fiction film, Wonder Woman 1984... the word renunciation, which we can consider a synonym for surrender....

Anyone who sees the film will understand that this word renunciation is the key to this fictional film for everything to return to normal.

Who knows, humanity will have to reflect on this... Renounce all requests... Each one must renounce their requests in favor of the will of God, the Universal Father of all...

Who knows, the deep meaning of words such as renunciation..., surrender... in favor of God the Universal Father of all... these words could be the answer for our planet to return to spiritual normality, with significant spiritual evolution of all humanity?

It is up to each person who reads this text to reflect on this!

=======
Post Scriptum 3:
Resolvido o mistério?

Atleta de basquete (com mais de dois metros), diz que é a pessoa filmada e que estava na ilha do Mel.

Vide:
https://diariodonordeste.verdesmares.com.br/jogada/ex-jogador-do-basquete-cearense-e-confundido-com-extraterrestre-na-ilha-do-mel-e-viraliza-nas-redes-1.3464333

Transcrição:

Neste final de semana, um vídeo gravado por pessoas que faziam uma trilha na Ilha do Mel, no Paraná, acabou viralizando nas redes sociais após elas terem avistado um “ser gigante” e julgado ser um “ET”. Depois de diversas teorias criadas sobre o suposto extraterrestre, Felipe Motta, ex-jogador do Basquete Cearense e atual Ala do Flamengo, se pronunciou via vídeo e comunicou que a aparição era, na verdade, o próprio atleta.

O jogador de mais de dois metros falou que fazia um passeio pelo local e brinca dizendo que tem consciência de que sua altura não é comum.

=======

Então, parece que o mistério foi resolvido.

Mas fica a pergunta:

- Será que um dia a humanidade terá contato com extraterrestes e descobrirá que somos parte de uma família espiritual  em todo o universo, com o mesmo Deus, Pai Universal de Todos?

- Será que um dia existirá, novamente, a presença física de representantes de Deus aqui em nosso planeta?

Conforme o Livro de Urântia, os planetas evolucionários normais têm  normalmente a presença de um representante de Deus, Pai Universal de todos, que ajuda a evolução espiritual do planeta.

E em minha humilde visão, sim, necessitamos mais do que nunca a presença física de um representante de Deus, Pai Universal, por exemplo, com o retorno de Jesus e, também, quem sabe, conforme o Livro de Urantia, com a aparição física de Filhos Magisteriais (Também filhos de Deus do Paraíso), Melquisedeques (assim como Machiventa Melquisedeque que esteve em nosso planeta, com o sábio de Salém (Jerusalém) e que consta na Bíblia, na época de Abraão, e quem sabe o retorno dos filhos materiais Adão e Eva, conforme consta na Biblia e no Livro de Urantia.

Seja como for, eu particularmente, recentemente, fiz uma reflexão pessoal sobre meu destino de que eu renuncio totalmente qualquer pedido para Deus, Pai Universal, deixando para Deus, Pai que seja realizado totalmente a  vontade maior de Deus, Pai Universal.

Sim, eu tinha projetos pessoais, mas refleti profundamente, e sei que Deus, Pai Universal irá escolher o melhor destino para mim e para nosso planeta, seja qual for o destino escolhido.

Eu repito uma afirmação que eu já fiz aqui neste site (Fórum Serara) várias vezes:

- Eu admiro muito uma frase dos EUA, que está no coração dos americanos (In God, we trust)

No idioma português (Brasil) em Deus, confiamos.

Por outro lado, também é oportuno falar o profundo significado de uma palavra de fé, Islã. Sim, Islã significa rendição.

E rendição total. E sim rendição total para que seja realizada a vontade de Deus, Pai universal de todos.

Eu me rendo totalmente à vontade de Deus, Pai Universal de todos.

Para aqueles que gostam de filmes, entretenimento. Uma palavra chave, também, pode ser vista no filme de ficção, Mulher Maravilha 1984... a palavra renúncia que podemos considerar um sinônimo, de rendição....

Quem ver o filme irá entender que está palavra renúncia é a chave deste filme de ficção para tudo voltar a normalidade.

Quem sabe a humanidade tem que refletir sobre isto... Renunciar todos os pedidos... Cada um renunciar seus pedidos a favor da vontade de Deus, Pai Universal de todos...

Quem sabe, o profundo significado de palavras, como renúncia..., rendição... em favor de Deus Pai Universal de todos... estas palavras possam ser a resposta para o nosso planeta retornar a normalidade espiritual, com evolução espiritual significativa de toda a humanidade?

Cabe cada pessoa que ler este texto refletir sobre isto!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2024, 16:05:12 pm by JuliodaLuz »